Attached: 9tjdVWm.jpg (1116x1440, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvfI7HoJZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPxQAGHfFoc
youtube.com/watch?v=MpaDMTKSkdc
youtube.com/watch?v=2L6POqtJ_Bk
exhentai.org/g/1479163/24eb950eb5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They worked one year together. ONE. And you're still obsessing over them. Fucking get over it.
Honestly, this is like fags who still bemoan the show firefly. It's fucking pathetic.

im a fag deal with it

Look, I accept you being gay. But I don't accept you being a gigantic faggot talking about a 2012 series of let's plays. Hell, how old were you when you originally watched them? Twelve?(Dear god, don't tell me you were actually an adult watching game grumps) You could have started watching when you were in the 6th grade, and be in your second year of College today. That's how much time has passed. Get. Over. It.

cope

best game grumps remix?
youtube.com/watch?v=KvfI7HoJZS0

>Look, I accept you being gay. But I don't accept you being a gigantic faggot talking about a 2012 series of let's plays. Hell, how old were you when you originally watched them? Twelve?(Dear god, don't tell me you were actually an adult watching game grumps) You could have started watching when you were in the 6th grade, and be in your second year of College today. That's how much time has passed. Get. Over. It.

Attached: 1528819639003.png (378x378, 58K)

Damn. pwnd

I'm fairly certain that reminiscing over your substitute internet friends yelling over videogame footage is the most soi thing anyone can do. Next to getting cucked.

Back in Mississippi is my personal favorite.

huh my glasses are smudged?

thats better

Attached: Capture.png (723x451, 855K)

There's a lot of unironically good ones
youtube.com/watch?v=OPxQAGHfFoc
youtube.com/watch?v=MpaDMTKSkdc
youtube.com/watch?v=2L6POqtJ_Bk

Attached: B5QMScjCEAAAHG3.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

ICONIC

exhentai.org/g/1479163/24eb950eb5/

Attached: 1E33BD98158B44D9A0CC872F071C0126.png (917x599, 46K)

no u r the one that is soya

>JON "Trust me I'm White" JAFARI
>Dude I'm white, I have a new york accent. I'm so white I live in Long Island.

What did jon mean by this?

the sonic 06 playthrough never being finished is one of the great tragedies of our generation

So what exactly happened with these two?

Arin is such a huge fucking faggot

turns out jon being racist for comedy was a cover for being just racist in general

I was 15

I feel hollyjew will one day make a Game Grumps movie with Ashton Kutcher as Arin and Jonah Hill as Jon
Obviously Jon will be painted as a jerk

No, Jon isn't racist. You don't understand. He just thinks that countries should have the right to enforce ethnonationalism. :^)

>one year was enough to make the funniest videos on Youtube

Jon is a national treasure.
Arin used to be as well but he fell from grace.