Sony announces "Playing For The Planet" an effort to battle Climate Change. PS5 less powerful as a result

Sony announces "Playing For The Planet" an effort to battle Climate Change. PS5 less powerful as a result.

Attached: 031247.jpg (1199x1043, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
youtube.com/watch?v=VNvzZfsC13o
bbc.com/news/world-22508439
youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw
technocracy.news/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/?print=pdf
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html
ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/transport/aviation_en
icao.int/environmental-protection/Pages/aircraft-engine-emissions.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I can’t read

Does it matter how powerful your DVD player is?

Attached: 031646.jpg (1199x1318, 756K)

California headquarters. I expected no less.

>"...it would save equivalent to the average electricity use of 1000 US homes."

What a fucking stupid statement... Over what period of time? A day? A week? That's how you know it's a bullshit statement, it lacks the parameters to make it valid.

I can smell the onions in the sweat of these Press junkies.

Its literally fucking nothing.
Literally.

>Xtrannies and their FUD again

Stop using electricity.

Attached: p07lw127.jpg (720x405, 44K)

>Ability to suspend gameplay at a lower power consumption than previous systems
>”The system is less powerful”
OP is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

amen, who needs gameplay

i too will increase my electricity usage to fight global warming

Did that long time ago, sonny, and without liberal shit.

Attached: amish paradise.jpg (699x480, 33K)

no
stop flying planes and instead use a £3 million pound private yacht to literally sail across the entire ocean for two weeks

Rich white cumskins who try and tell poorer people how to live deserve the guillotine. Both them and commies.

your console switches off if it detects beef in your diet
you have to piss in your ps5 to have your urine checked for cow rape (milk), eating unborn baby chickens and driving a diesel car.

not really that concerned with the welfare of africans and bengalis anymore tbqh

>tfw too poor to get access to the billionaire pedo rings she's being passed around in

this is just about the passive power consumption of your amd-powered space heater. the misleading aspect is being able to greenwash what are entirely wasteful devices that are made in china using coal power.

This, why the fuck should I stop driving a petrol car because a guy who flies private jets and drives the most expensive cars in the world says I'm ruining the environment?

You should consider alternatives because we're in real danger of running out of petrol in the coming decades. If it wasn't for fracking, we already would have been done around 2015.

greenwashing

The earth is producing oil at a higher rate than we can consume

There's a differences in maybe buying an electric or hybrid and being told by a privileged whitey in a highly developed country to "stop flying planes, to prove how dumb planes are, I'm going to spend 2 weeks sailing across the Atlantic in a £3 million private yacht."

if you mean from a practical standpoint, then because there are way more of the people in your class than theirs. so even if their emissions are higher than yours the sum of your class's emissions is higher. if you mean in terms of fairness or whatever i don't really care to tell you to tolerate some oligarch having a private jet while he tells you too eat bugs. feel free to make a rug out of him.

a "we're almost out of oil" poster and a russian "oil is made by leprechauns in the earth" poster in the same thread
now that's what i call based

First they try to make us eat bugs.

Now they're messing with our games.

Attached: 1521856547927.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

She's 16 though. Too ugly anyway.

The funniest part is they want people to outright eat ground up flies, roaches, and other disgusting pests. It's like they're doing it as some sort insult, like they get off on making poor people eat disgusting things.

>SNOY supports the UN aka caught pedophiles who abused children all over the world
fuck these faggots and fuck snoy

As long as it plays movies at 24 fps so n e gros wont notice

shocked to discover that awful people seize upon every opportunity to immiserate others while pretending to be virtuous

Attached: 9345687093654745.jpg (611x434, 52K)

take your antipsychotics user

There's nothing wrong with eating bugs per se, most of the world does it and they're great sources of protein, but god those """""news""""" articles were so condescending. Why can't ecomentalists ever not sound like utter faggots?

Heh

Most people are disgusting third world savages, we know. You can eat chitin and bugshit all you want, that's on you, but anyone civilized absolutely shouldn't. Why is safe-to-eat crustacean expected to be gutted so nobody is eating their intestines and shit and they're either deshelled for or by you, but we're supposed to eat insects whole?

If you saw how your cheap supermarket meat that you consume on a daily basis was produced you would be disgusted too. Imho worse than eating bugs.

Feel free to eat roaches then.

pajeet my son
your stomach empty now
you must choose wwat to eat
beautiful rib eye steak
or plate of cockroaches

Complete fucking drivel. Corporations need to spend less time and money pretending they give a shit about things they obviously don't.

FYI, I actually have eaten insects once at a pretty fancy restaurant as well. It was of course kind of a novelty meal. The taste was not that great, kind of tasted like old hazelnuts. Could be good as a patty with the proper spices though.

Nintendo is doing just that and they're getting their asses kicked. Clearly getting political is the way to go if you want to be successful.

Attached: GayStation.jpg (782x604, 92K)

I was more referring to using insects to make stuff like burgers or using their protein in stuff like protein shakes, but I get your point. Eating insects is very taboo in the West so I don't get what they were trying to accomplish by saying "eat bugs lol" instead of slowly trying to implement it in a processed fashion.

I've eaten crickets. Mostly tasteless and with horrible texture. No need or point for it, and the hygiene aspect is vile because they don't remove the shell or the organs (including intestines, fras and all.) Adding to this, anyone who has worked with small reptiles knows that eating too many hard-shelled (ie, strongly chitinous) insects causes impaction and other intestinal issues that I'm sure are transferable to humans.

stop polluting whitey

Attached: 1024px-Total_CO2_emissions_by_country_in_2017_vs_per_capita_emissions_%28top_40_countries%29.svg.png (1024x1365, 96K)

>No need or point for it

Dude we're so eating insects in the future. Best to start now while they're still dirt cheap.

Attached: GlobalUnity.jpg (1232x1675, 420K)

Whole insects are ground up to make that disgusting swill. So again, it's full of chitin and the ground up remains of their shit. That aspect is never removed. Nobody guts and deshells insects.

>Yes yes poor people, eating more disgusting things so I, the rich man, can make beef a luxury and save money, and so we can afford to stuff more Africans into your country

i need at least three africans to do my housework for me because i am very busy writing white papers on the benefits having africans do your housework for you

The fact that they can't get over their obsession for specifically having blacks as their slave labor is hilarious to me. 150 years and they can't get over it.

Yeah this kind's of statements are always bullshit. PS5 is gonna use GDDR6 memory which is more efficient than GDDR5 and the CPU will be one of the modern microarchitectures (maybe Turing if Intel) that has more energy efficiency as well. Sony is basically using slightly more efficient technology that they were always going to be using anyways and playing it off as though they care about the environment or energy efficiency. Sony is doing absolutely nothing to help efforts towards renewable energy here. They are just saving themselves money. LOL. Corporate shit as usual.

>use (((climate change))) to sell an inferior product to the consumers
makes sense to me

>Hey check out these savage Africans, look at this adulterated chocolate, what about me putting a bug in your face, or some grubs and dirt, now I'm holding beetles, so check out these fancy maggots

Straight from the UN. They must have strong stomachs over there.

Wow yes, consoles of all things always had such an insane wattage. We clearly need to downsize their hardware.

It's more that they're out of touch and have no idea how peasants think.

>Teenage german cunt who hasnt even started growing hair downstairs and hasnt worked a single day in her life and rides around in a $3 million yacht that others pay to fuel thinks she can decide how people should live their lives
Come on america, culturally enrich her you fucking mutts

>Straight from the UN
Is there any faster way to know something is worthless?

You agreeing with it?

Attached: Goemon.jpg (290x324, 23K)

No, anything the UN says is worthless.

>suspend gameplay
Or you could just turn the console off?

will the PS5 still have those always on blinding lights for controllers?

This works when gameplay is suspended, which means that PS5 exclusives will cost next to no electricity.

t. a person whose every opinion is wrong and everything he says is useless

>t. an organization that shills for unchecked migration and population replacement, and wants everyone to eat cockroaches

>german
So this is the power... of Am*ricunt education...

I have and i don't give a shit, it's my food and it tastes great.

I don't think random neotenous rich sluts are covered in general education anywhere.

Stop being an autistic child with ADD that looks like it has down syndrome.

as long as normies can be easily fooled by lipservice like this they won't

Interesting because my PS4 turns into a jet engine whenever I play something.

Chitin is heavily present in mushrooms so it's not really some amazing thing. Bugs don't really have internal organs in the same way mammals or fish do so it's really no problem to eat them whole. Same goes with their waste since it's so tiny relative to their body it can really do nothing to you. Just say you think bugs are icky user, no need to justify it.

shut up and buy this video game about saving the earth. only on playstation

Jet engines output alot of CO2 user, Sony is working on that.

RIP PS5

>muh population replacement
in the words of faggots on twitter
Yikes!

It's power consumption. Time doesn't really matter. Whatever period of time you choose will be some amount of energy that they presumably save from that is equivalent to the energy 1000 homes uses in that same time period. Provided you measure across 1 million consoles.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1461604373_13007199_10209189369794980_4469044454462251676_n.jpg (480x480, 51K)

as long as they aren't making me pay for it I don't give a shit

>German
>Swede
>Implying there's a difference

you are a faggot from twitter

That's what the UN itself calls it senpai, that's why it's advocating for it. It sells it nicely, but you just sound like an idiot when they're telling you outright what it is and you're pretending it's some conspiracy.

Attached: 1569217176940.png (247x766, 294K)

>Bugs don't really have internal organs
This is beyond stupid and wrong. You're thinking about how insects have an open circulatory system. The absolutely still have specialized organ tissue.
>Outright defending eating shit because 'it's not much shit'
I wish you'd die to death.

It is a conspiracy though. You aren't going to be replaced though I wish you specifically would be. :^)

based

>Standby consumes less power than on PS4
Wow, what a fucking achievement, considering PS4 draws more power in standby than a docked, running Switch

>It's a conspiracy
>The UN itself is openly admitting to it and advocating for it to make up for the falling birthrates in western countries
>It's still a conspiracy despite them saying it's real and it's a good idea
Senpai the only difference between the UN and the people against it is that one side says it's good and the other says it's bad.

yes it's literally at hing that people conspire to do
very good

The biggest hottake from everything about climate activism is that the people too stupid to understand climate change just deny it and take pretty reasonable approaches to combat the CO2 shit with overexgegarating statements.

For example:
>meat production is bad for the enviroment. Not only is eating meat everyday unhealthy and straining for the oscial security and health care system the CO2 equivalent that is produced with meat production is a huge factor in the manmade climate change. Also the waste problem leads to problems with groundwater in countries.
This is somehow now made into:
>YOU WILL EAT BUGS IN A FEW YEARS
Prime example: /pol/acks.
Literally behaving like Sjws in therms of panicking and trying to argue with slippery slopes

I said they don't really have internal organs the same way higher animals do. Eating a bugs specialized organ tissue is not like eating a stomach or a liver, even though eating said organs is fine. Eating a sand grain sized piece of frass is never going to harm you in any way.

>ITS CHINA!!!!!
The Us are literally niggers.
If we look at the CO2 emissions from 1943 to 2012 the US was always leading with a big margin.
Literally top polluter for 7 decades.
So after polluting the most in moderns history the responsibility is now yet again shifted to everybody else but not themselves lmao.
The US is literally a nigger country always cring
>DINDU NUFFIN
for eternity no matter how hard they fuck up

>Vietnam
>DINDU NUFFIN
>All the dictators that destabilized entire areas of the world
>DINDU NUFFIN

>Afghanistan
>DINDU

>Iraq
>NUFFIN

What the fuck are they thinking? Watch it run worse then the fucking switch.

Attached: D8A3AEED-EFBF-4EB4-812D-F34C64C4244D.jpg (472x480, 43K)

Imagine being a tripfag in 2019, lmao.

Attached: 1370133352649.jpg (682x600, 100K)

>birthrates are falling so we recommend increasing immigration so your economy doesn't collapse
into
>le sjws in UN conspire to import millions of niggers to replace the glorious white PEOPLE!!! I AM SILLY
This is why /pol/niggers are never taken seriously user.

Eating a thousand grains of fucking shit is disgusting no matter how you slice it.

aren't you a stupid neet that mooches off of your mother

They are helping by not making games. Can't pollute if you don't create.

yes that's literally replacing a population

>muh infinite growth

They literally call it replacement migration, and yes, importing a bunch of people in replaces the current population.
>B-but it doesn't literally kill you
Nobody said it does. But it does completely change the demographics, especially since the imports continue to have more children. You're not 'killed' but you become a minority in your own homeland.

the irony being California would collapse without its oil money. It's literally "please clean our shit we pray in your bed for you' all day long.

>A bunch of sub-humans can't figure out having a dozen children per woman isn't sustainable so we all need to eat bugs.
Nah, I'm good.

Attached: 1372792176008.jpg (369x323, 46K)

>UN advertises that we should all eat bugs and even releases material to that effect
>Retarded vegan tripfaggot comes in and pretends it's a /pol/ conspiracy

Attached: 1369031600413.png (500x514, 254K)

That's because they do. All the mega-rich need to be guillotined, including their families, and I'm not even a fucking commie.

Nuclear plants don't cause climate changes. Neither do planes, the whole "plane kill the planet" is a fucking made up bullshit by chemtrays fags that somehow made its way in all ecologic list of the planet.

Don't say the S word or the resident snoyfags will chimp out.

reminder american climate deniers deserve death

>proving yourself wrong in your own post, but calling them a nigger anyway
Very high T post

>Europe is forcing its population to get back 150 year in the past with the upcoming "ecologic" measures to reduce about 0.01% of the emissions
>while still trying to funnel the money into third world shitholes "development" (aka more polution in china
This is such a fucking clown world

That's literally replacement, you idiot.
>but that's a good thing, we need infinite population growth from the third world to sustain boomer's pension schemes

>airplanes don't have a carbon footprint
go away you airbus toilet cleaner

It is a conspiracy you retarded nigger.Nobody forces you. It is literally a BOOK from a PRIVATE person.
I could write a book with the title:
>Edible humans: Future prospects for food and feed security
And stupid idiots like you would now say:
>THEY WANT US TO EAT HUMANS

>Not only is eating meat everyday unhealthy
Meat is not as high in calories as you think. The reason people are getting fat is because of sweets and grains. Sugars and carbs. Not to say either are bad, but people can eat them in masse with no exercise to match.
>Cancer
The UN did a study that found that eating a lot of processed red meat increased your risk of cancer lifetime by a few percents. Unprocessed red meat increased your risk by an insignificant fraction of this. The same study found no link between white meat and any increased risk in cancer, significant or not.

Bitch all you want about muh global warming while you do nothing about China, but there is no health crisis caused by meat.

>From 3 Watts to 0.5 Watts
This will save the world, thank you Sony.

Attached: haha.jpg (181x278, 7K)

It's negligible. All plane together won't pollute as much as 0.01% of the road transport. They don't even burn all their fuel per flight so your data will be wrong by default.

what is your highest level of educational attainment you human pimple

And all road transport pollution is like 0.01% compared to freighter ships.

Get a job and have sex, chinlet

Attached: 1501667972452.jpg (2713x1221, 657K)

>It's a conspiracy
Why don't you people understand what this word means? Something the UN has outright stated and advocated for is not a conspiracy, there's no hidden plot or scheme. They have made public proposals.
>Nobody is forcing you
Who the fuck said they were? Don't try and add points to an argument you can't refute in its original form so it's easier to argue against.

Unless there's a battery that comes close to the energy density of jet fuel you'll never see electric planes beyond a single seater.

For example, in order for an A320 to travel from NY to London (7 hours) you'd need 260 tons worth of current batteries. That's 4 times the weight of the empty plane.

source: youtube.com/watch?v=VNvzZfsC13o

He got a masters in Uglyness studies from Retard University lmao haha

Attached: 37b00938ba9ad059bba325d757a80c45.jpg (904x596, 78K)

You don't need to be a commie to hate oligarchy. All right-thinking capitalists should feel the same.

I'm not a denier but if your plan is for us to eat bugs and ignore China, India, and no doubt all the African shitholes China will build factories in soon, then you're retarded.

not really

They're probably paid off by China, they're handing them dominance on a plate.

what the fuck is wrong with anglos and sandniggers?

letting china get the Bomb was a mistake because that means we can't invade them and force them to clean up their act

Daily reminder that white people should and will pay for fucking the planet over. I fucking despise whit*s

they are wealthy

Lmao, you got un-educated pretty well. Cars are litierally the only non negligible entity in CO2 emission when it comes to domestic, everyday life. Industrial data is usually faked because they globalize all of it to everybody else, instead of pointing China produce the pollution that suddenly enters europe and USA "duty to clean". Agriculture estimation are also extremely vague and unreliable. Reminder, most of those data are factual, they are students going on the internet and suming up numbers with really little control and source verification. You end up with official reports telling a human bread "1 ton of CO2 per year", because they directly converted litres to kilos.

The latter has large oil refineries and a low population so the number per capita is extremely high. Also gas is extremely cheap there hence the unusually high number of supercars in the area.

its alright to not eat bugs.
Bug eating is a meme.

Stopping Japan from invading and conquering China and Russia was our biggest mistake. We stepped in and stopped them from taking eastern Russia when they won that war, and the lead up to Pearl Harbor was one long virtue signal from us about them invading China.

>1 cubic meter of air weighs 1 ton
Do those students actually believe that?

you don't need to make china comply you simply need to make firms that produce in china comply, and you accomplish that by applying taxes on goods produced anywhere capital tries to flee to avoid environmental regulations
but your problem, ultimately, is people don't want to actually be effectively poorer

Letting China exist is a mistake. I have to talk to chinks all the time in my line of work and I have no idea how they have degrees since 100% of the time they act like the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen.

they don't care, they were paid to deliver big numbers, so the government can sustain their catastrophe stories in the media. Note how none of the "official" carbon imprints have actual source. You believe them or you are a criminal full of hate speech.

The problem is that cars can't be 'solved' without replacing our energy supply. Electric cars use the energy grid fueled mostly by coal, and solar is very polluting in heavy metals while wind is a meme. We need to go nuclear if you want mostly clean electric cars (Though that lithium is still hell.) You can't solve it by getting rid of cars entirely or advocating public transport, not in the US at least where everyone either lives in a suburb or in the woods, and all our cities are spread out over an entire continent. It's not viable there.

Such a tax is only viable under globalism, and an international government has less competition and less culpability and is thus more prone to corruption and abuse.

imagine being that disgusting

Attached: 5490970345754.png (959x639, 68K)

Well yes, we should go nuclear as much as possible. Of course it won't happen because waah waah chernobyl nuclear scare.

Maybe that fusion reactor planeed for 2030-ish will prove successful and we can move past this nonsense.

>buying a censorstation

Cool, give me your yacht, and I won't have to. You cunt.

the only "globalism" involved here is the organization of taxes to punish defectors

>stop flying planes and instead use a £3 million pound private yacht to literally sail across the entire ocean for two weeks
And then book multiple flights for your support crew to come and get you

Only if coal and gas companies don't sabotage it.

This post is based beyond belief.

If the US taxes a company too harshly it packs up and leaves.

But the dinosaur factories could close at any moment, user.

For real impact on climate, stop making consoles.

>And global poverty
Imagine people buying this lie in particular.
>Oh yes the rich will totally give up their wealth to Africans, that'll definitely happen

why would i care. tim apple is free to move to kenya, but he can't sell his chinese phones in the u.s. without paying

>people falling for the globowarmo meme

>cringy made up insult forced into the conversation.

you probably eat flecks of shit all the time bro.

she looks like she has 2 and a half chromosomes.

How will the US maintain its economy then?

energy savings and public transport needs to happen.

It's just a study made in 2006. I copied it directly from my workfolder which I haven't opened since I went to uni. If you look closely you see a line in the middle of the pictures because I used MS paint to make one big picture out of it.

>Dude it's okay just intentionally eat shit you probably accidentally do

>public transport needs to happen
What, it hasn't happened, yet?

But dinosaurs are actually chickens and we already have plenty of those being made after millenia.

by having a two-hundred million productive workers?

I used your post because it's easy and I'm lazy. I already know the UN has made proposals, I just didn't want to google a direct link. But here is one: bbc.com/news/world-22508439 . As I said, it's not a conspiracy. The UN has advocating eating insects.

>solar is very polluting in heavy metals
sounds like pro nuke lobbyism.
by going solar, you also enforce decentralisation and cut drastically on transport costs.
IN the end, we'll have to drastically reduce consumption also. Which is honestly not that hard.

Not in American cities especially if you live in the suburbs.

How, praytell, will you get Americans on public transport when most of them live scattered throughout suburbs or in rural communities? How will you connect US cities which are often many miles apart, up to being across the continent?

PS5 Greta edition confirmed? Use the libtard ego to fuel 15 minutes of gaming.

Fucking California HQ

thorough public transport systems, enough to largely eliminate the use of personal transport/cars.
for the west, atleast. other countries around the world need to also implement public transport.

The age of workers is almost done, robots will take over the dumb work.

I do wish we didn't start off with "save the planet" when the planet will be just fine. We'll just kill ourselves off and take a load of other species with us. The rock will continue to orbit the sun and new species will arise.

>will include the possiblity to suspend gameplay
The PS4 already does that.

Attached: CO2vision.png (641x805, 792K)

sure they will dude, and also the only way to stop this is to let apple computer manufacture phones without any concern for their environmental impact
why don't you go ahead and close this tab

Sometimes the truth isn't in your favor. Also, you need to take environment into effect. Where I live it's cloudy and rainy the vast, vast majority of the year, meaning solar is a bad idea. You also ignore how the battery/night time problem isn't quite solved. As for reducing consumption, you live in a mud hut and go to sleep at 6 if you want, I'm not.

Hilarious. Like that small bandaid is going to make any difference compared to the amount of pollution put out by the factories in third world shit holes that make all the stuff that Sony sells.

But if the new immigrants share in the lifestyle that made the white people stop reproducing so much, then wouldn't it logically conclude that these new people will also reduce their population growth? I mean, if their coming to a country because they want more peaceful living, and we know that the country's peaceful living has made people docile with regards to reproduction (because of more reproductive freedoms) then in a generation or two the children of that particular race/class will also exhibit those traits. Psychologists and sociologists have been very adamant about this as they have dozens of researched studies on modern, "first world" countries. They all are exhibiting population decrease because of either stresses that prohibit reproduction or freedoms that permit the choice not to reproduce.

metropolitan populations are a significant source of CO2, solve that problem and look at the rural problem later.

i can do this too

No, I'm telling you that the international system has already made it impossible to properly tax multinationals.

Why do all those 3rd world countries pollute so much when before westerners came, they lived in stone huts? It's a real mystery

fearmongering keeps the customers obedient. We just had a children crusade for climate this week. Because the last one worked so well.

Yeah, that I can see, but that would require rethinking the way they approach urbanism as a whole.
M8, Europe is public transport central, shit is ubiquitous. Most middle class people use public transports already because oil is just too expensive, and people my generations usually carpool whenever they can.

The INSTANT that right-wing people can't deny climate change and the resulting problems they will swing into full-on genocidal eco-fascism and say "Oh boohoo people from Bangladesh or Africa are going to die if they stay where they are? Not our fault, we need all the fresh water, arable land and livable areas all to ourselves, it's just SCIENCE and ECONOMICS".

Any argument a tripfag makes is going to be bad by default. If you sincerely believe in something and refuse to lose the trip, argue the opposite.

>dude why should i clean the shit out of my asshole, indians literally shit in the street
something is better than nothing you fucking faggot. you have literally nothing to earn by opposing shit like this.

>Kill ourselves off
Not even, the human species isn't going to burn up. It'd be a huge disaster but the first world has the resources to survive if they just let the third world starve.

>she sees braaaaaps in real life

Looks exactly like her dad.

But the subhuman with 7 children still uses less resources than you do

All the metropolitan populations are niggers in the US, and cities are the only place in the US where most people use public transport already.

as if I'd accept guidance from a goblin with assburgers

Attached: 1567239685963.webm (1280x720, 3M)

More like stop making handhels devices. batteries are spilling way more harmful shit than the rest of the machine.

so ps5 will have tablet tier performance. nice job sony.

Didn’t she say later it was meant metaphorical?

no it hasn't
they need access to these markets to sell their coal manufactured products and they will pay or they will manufacture them with a lower carbon footprint
the only thing that impedes this is the plebs unwillingness to pay higher prices for goods

I agree that climate change is a real thing that has to be deal with, but god damn I fucking hate Swedes.

Please tell me how a "low power option" benefits me in anyway. If I'm playing on a console, I don't want it to be low power, if I'm really concerned about power I'm just going to turn it off. The next step is Sony making this "low power" mode activate automatic after you've spent a few hours gaming, all in the guise of "saving the planet." Fuck off drone.

That's what the planet means. Nobody ever thought it meant the rock, except obtuse rightards

>why are you making fun of me for greenwashing my environmentally harmful baby toy

No, it takes multiple generations for that population growth to drop off. About two-three, and they've already tripled or quadrupled by then. You're also forgetting that the third world remains a breeding ground, and when the old immigrants stop having so many kids, there's so many new ones waiting in Africa as replacements. Look at the US, nobody is satisfied with all the illegals they got in the 60's that have settled into manageable birth rates, they're trying to get fresh ones now that'll have more kids and work slave wags.

the most based post all year.

eat bugs to save the planet

Attached: 1568818971578.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

People disagreeing with you are not single type of strawmen.
No matter how many groups media will put into "alt-right" bag.
Please fix your diseased mind.

Low power is for rest mode, genius.

that shit turned in a religion so quick
>hey let's have a children crusade in the street
>hey let's have a messiah child and rewrite all its speeches as holy books
>hey stop enjoying life if you want a happy heaven time. eat bugs on fridays, stop washing, work hard for our cause instead

It won't be extinction, there are too many of us. But we will kill off huge swathes of the population while the rest will have to start from scratch to get any semblance of functioning economies back up and running.

>factories in third world shit holes
That are run by assholes from first world countries, retard.

>benefits me in anyway
it benefits you by reducing the CO2 output of your console and helping climate change.
the rest of your post is 80 IQ slippery slope trash so I will refrain from replying to it.

And the fact that you'd need to unite multiple markets in instating a tax. There's nothing stopping, say, Germany from doing away with these taxes an attracting all the businesses there if the US tries to tax them too hard.

Top-tier Yea Forums 'discourse', everyone. Who needs counterarguments when you have ad hominem?

>implying most of the conservatives/libertarians on this board are productive citizens themselves

Why not, for example, not use cd’s anymore and make it digital only. Less resources like plastic and whatever cd’s are made of to waste.

What website do you think that article is from?

>you live in a mud hut and go to sleep at 6 if you want
You will have to consider it. You'll see.
But decent isolation and low consumption hardware will do for now.

Not saying everyone needs to go solar, but it's a viable alternative. And I can tell truth from propaganda. Suddenly worrying about heavy metals (but no fucks given for other consumer electronics) is propaganda.

no you romanticist retards mean koalas and wyoming toads

>ICE cracks down on illegals in CA
>"wtf we can't pay people $2 an hour to pick our crops now REEEEEEEE"
every time

Yeah, it's like that Malala bitch or whatever that got the Nobel prize three years ago simply for existing.

planes don't pollute. Their number is ridiculously negligible on the planet scale. it's like pretending Nasa is responsible for global warming.

>Yeah, that I can see, but that would require rethinking the way they approach urbanism as a whole.
You'd have to force the majority of people in the country at gun point to live in cities, which are not equipped to handle those numbers, and house them in ghetto-tier buildings despite them being used to lots of room and space. That's not gonna happen. And nobody will willingly go to the city because it's filled with niggers, crime, and high taxes.

Dumb fuck, it means you can witness climate change first hand. Which is absolutely true, do you live under a rock.

hi you ugly faggot put your trip back on for the people smart enough to filter your posts

>Durrr it's a religion because it's on da newws hurrr
Go back to worshipping the almighty dollar

This thread is proof that we will deserve our climate change induced apocalypse.

Attached: kot.jpg (400x491, 93K)

>instead use a £3 million pound private yacht to literally sail across the entire ocean for two weeks

You'd be screaming at her if she flew a plane too, because you don't actually care about the issue. Your brain is just hardwired into hating anyone that raises a matter you have been indoctrinated into coding as "left-wing".

I do like koalas

>criticise the movement
>you're now a science denier
how is it not a cult at this point

Start from scratch? No. You're thinking this is some event, akin to an explosion. The issue is that it'll slowly cause flooding as the icecaps melt and it'll cause less stable weather. The main issue then is protecting or moving coastal cities, and keeping steady food supply. Both of these are taxing but would not collapse the entire society, especially since as I said it's a slow process. Advances in hydroponics in the coming decades/centuries will also ensure that food supply becomes less reliant on the natural environment.

>Why do all those 3rd world countries pollute so much

They don't? First world countries are the biggest polluters on the planet, with only India and China being the exception. Look at CO2 emissions. First world countries also completely ravaged their native ecosystem, while ironically trying to virtue signal about shit like Brazil, which still mantains over 60% of its native ecosystem.

A burguer consumes as many resources as an entire third world family.

Well if they didn't offshore the factores to thirdworld countries, and instead kept them in first world countries that actually enforce environmental standards then they'd probably be doing a better job of saving the planet AND helping the economic capacity of their consumers to buy their products. Why should I, the consumer, be responsible for the misconduct of multinational corporations?

>Deny basic science
>Get called a science denier
>"C-cult!"

>You will have to consider it. You'll see.
haha now you just have fucking death threats. that's how pathetic your religion is. no argument, only fear and lunatic predictions.

>climate change is fake
>magical sky man written by desert sheep people is real

>Rich white cumskins who try and tell poorer people how to live deserve the guillotine.

Poor people don't deserve things like electricity.

If you pay attention, the 'compassionate' liberals will always eventually start whining about needing to pay slave wages to do construction/labor/gardening/farming. Like they can barely pretend they don't just want slaves.

Throwing away billions for fake and useless things like this. Lmao!!

Snoy went to shit after the western retards bought them.

Climate change doesnt exist.
The filthy humans can't do shit to the planet. We will all die in the end.

Attached: 1468742072883.gif (320x179, 2.17M)

Because YOU give them money, idiot

You didn't address any of the point, proving how deep you are in the religion aspect. It's part of your "sould" now. you call any infidels satan.

Why do you do this.
You know some of these retards take you seriously lol
Stop bullying them plz :^(

>Why should I, the consumer, be responsible for the misconduct of multinational corporations?
You shouldn't be, most of this shit is a fault of the 1%.
But if people sit on their ass and do nothing to stop them, they are gonna continue, and we will be assfucked, while they build bunkers in New Zealand to continue living in the Apocalypse.

Poor people don't deserve real food.

>If you don't worship my inbred swedish waifu then you have to be a climate change denier

Uh oh, someones playing the victim again

Take your pills, fucking schizo.

You'd be surprised. And even if nobody believed it, it would at least stop partisans from using it as a hyperbolic excuse. It's harder to take a stance against ourselves than it is something as removed as a planet.

>the first world has the resources to survive if they just let the third world starve.
Fucking KEK. The first world has fucking nothing. You guys have completely depleted every natural resource on your country, which is why you need to import everything, including food. The third world are the workers who are feeding your lard asses where labor is cheap and resources are abundant (which is why they aren't as developed), not the other way around, you fool.

Deserving or not, it's not happening you dumb zoomer. You guys will do anything to avoid getting job

>1st world stops starvation in Africa
>Africans choose to have 7 kids per woman
>World becomes overpopulated
>Overpopulation leads to (((climate change)))
>1st world is being forced to pay for it
Nah. Im on the minority now. India, China, Africa, they´re the ones creating this mess without being usefull members of this trip. Fuck it. I´m gonna get the most toxic car i can find on my city till they drown.

Attached: 1566052404692.png (330x451, 234K)

they don't, who do you think these nike and other clothing brand factories in india and china belong to?

>While energy generation and agriculture currently dwarf aviation’s 1.3 percent share of all human-caused greenhouse gases, emissions from air travel are accelerating many times faster. That puts the industry on track to become the single biggest emitter of carbon dioxide within three decades if the predicted cuts in other sectors materialize, data and projections from UN agencies show.
While I do agree the effect of aviation is minor for now, "Planes don't pollute" is just disingenuous downplay.

Learn English

The same people here whining about "rich people" also support sky-rocketing the deficit with tax cuts for the rich as long as the right people signed those tax cuts.

Science is supposed to be approached with skepticism, that's what differentiates it from religion.

>sending children cry in the street
>science
>listening to a down syndrome little girls with no education
>science
>making doomsday scenario and death threats to non believers who don't obey
>science.

>1st world stops starvation in Africa

Attached: doubt.png (547x356, 267K)

I think that was implied by what I said user

>You will have to consider it
If people lose their basic entertainments (All of which are electronic now) the elite in their mansions won't last very long. Forcing us into mud huts is self destructive on their part.

Go ahead and spend a lot more on everything you buy, then. No one wants to pay industrial workers fairly anyway because "Muh shareholders" and Trump won't force them to do so because they own him.

>more threats, more insults
amen brother Let's pray together for their polluting souls to be washed by the holy misstress words.

This is getting out of hand

Also you just ignored how solar doesn't work in my environment.

No it isnt, you stupid fuck

Ah so this is what's gonna be one of the new buzzwords? The last one was the checkerboarded 4Kinda. I love Sony and Microsoft's PR bullshit. They come up with the funniest shit. Can't wait for them to reveal the ps5 in a holier-than-thou Apple-like event where they irradiate their virtue to the entire planet pretentiously.

>"Planes don't pollute" is just disingenuous downplay.
It's a hard truth. Your sentence has no numbers, because you need to twist reality in really obvious ways to make it "work" for the plebe. Relative data never works, either oyu have sourced hard facts, or nothing. Learn science.

>Calls everyone asking for climate policies a cult
>Be upset when they insult you back

White men are the weakest species.

>99.9% of the entire scientific community is at a consensus on climate change
>"Eh, we should be skeptical. Let's just wait and see what happens."

That's a VERY cute demon!

And it did. And after every scientist had their squabbles they came to the conclusion that it’s a fact.

Oh she has down syndrome, ouch, you sure showed science

If you want to deal with the 1%, eating kale and crickets is not the first step.

Attached: 1557149077552.png (750x580, 222K)

Tesla disagrees.
His research into how make it easily available and cheap is what got him kicked out.

>worrying for heavy metals is propaganda
What a handy way to simply dispel a very real issue related to solar panels. One word and you don't have to address it at all. Not biased in the slightest.

I'm not thinking this will be a sudden event. It will be a long, slow decline until we eventually manage to stabilize and improve. It's not simply a matter of natural disasters and extreme weather, but the strain we'll place on ourselves with mass migration and an increase in crime as resources become more expensive or fail to meet demand.

>You guys have completely depleted every natural resource on your country, which is why you need to import everything, including food.
That's just blatantly wrong. Unless you're talking about countries like Japan, China etc. most first world countries just import manufactured good because they let companies get away with using cheap labor in third world countries. America has tons of resources.

*swarthoids don't deserve things like electricity

>99%

I know, it's great isn't it? Chaos is descending on the world

nikola tesla was actually just crazy tbqh

>1st world
you retards invented capitalism and imposed it onto the rest of the world. there's no going back now. this planet will go to shit by 2100. and it's all your fault.

>An electronic-based company
>Combats against Electric use

Attached: 1568722039075.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

and the ones that deny it always end up being linked to fossil fuel industry, like fucking clockwork.

The US has so much land we pay people to grow useless corn on it so we can make sugar substitute out of it, just so they won't produce more real food for us to eat and crash the food market.

You'd have been very successful in 16th century Church.
>appeal to the masses

>with only India and China
nigger these two dwarf the entire west combined don't just skim over it like that the west could stop existing and india and china would still make it happen

>Lying on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
Come on user, have some class.

How the fuck did you come up to that conclusion? That’s a total non-sequitor...

Smelly dumb commie.

My ass doubt
Every wellfare campaign in the 90s was about that. And god knows it was a mistake.

All my dad does now is watch videos about why climate change isn't real and it's fucking boring. His life is spent reinforcing a belief he already has in the most dull way possible. Why is he like this?

Nah, you are right.
It was the fairies + power of diversity.

Nah, I hate you SJWs, commies, and corporatists on all sides.

No, consensus doesn't make it a fact. Science is political and partisan, there also was a consensus that the earth was at the center of the universe. This kind of reasoning is void.

Where's your peer reviewed study?

>ps5 less powerful as a result
are you mentally damaged? how much power a console uses when suspended has nothing to do with its performance you mental reject

I didn't know that the first world invented trading berries for sticks.

Howcome it's the nu-right, spiritual Christians, who always accuse science of being a religion? Don't you like religion?

t. Edison

West eco system is not even close as ravaged as China. Those retards there just dump byproducts of battery production into earth. They already polluted more than half of it's agrarian land into wasteland

>capitalism made XX century plebs live better than ancient kings
>made it into the space
>science in all-time high
There was no problem before dark skinned people being used as marxist pets

Trumptards are a society of circlejerks.
Old good. Change bad.

>up to the 90s or so
>"g-g-guyze we're totally gonna freeze to death, we're going into another glacial era!"

>up to the early 2000s
>"g-guyze, the north pole will be completely melted by the early 2010s!"

>now
"g-guyze we're totally gonna burn, it's totally man's fault that the climate changes!"

hmmmmm

man, he would've loved to live nowadays

>spiritual christian
>when I very clearly shit on the church in my previous post
Are you for real?

Then nothing makes it a fact, and now anything is possible. You're post modern as fuck.

>but the strain we'll place on ourselves with mass migration
That's why I said 'if we ignore the third world.' We can only be saved by letting them starve. If things go as the compassionate want, then they'll completely flood Europe and the US and whoops, Europe at least is now 90% poor African and society collapses, nobody around to feed them and no way to keep them organized so they all just die off horribly along with the Europeans. US would be similar with Hispanics.

Yeah it's not like we can measure the temperature or anything

Well the logic here is obvious, if the planet is dying/world is ending then why get a job? JUST GET A JOB LOSER

>Reparations
>Basic science
You gotta check the details of the things you support.

>liberals acting like christian doomsayers
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i support anything that accelerates the destruction of your gay empire

I guess Thomas Kuhn was a bit post modernist, yeah.

Of course, everything about your belief system is borrowed from conservative Christians

This. Modern society will riot once they snap out of their electronic trance. We've become far too spoiled to have that stripped away and we will look for enemies and scapegoats to vent.

Why are these rich with people obsessed with self righteous positions and causes? Why are they trying to play God?

Well, no answer will be a good enough for lefties buying Apple laptops, decorating them with pictures of scientists and DEEP QUOTES, just to go into the world and repeat LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Attached: 97678559-DCF5-4A1C-9FB9-D274173547FA.jpg (720x839, 133K)

Like what?

>Scapegoats
The people that caused it are hardly scapegoats. The rich are behind destroying family and society, people and nation for mad profit, they'd be getting what was coming to them in that scenario.

Uh huh, we'll have fun believing in things just because you feel like it, it's very convincing

Goddamn, this.
The moment that basic luxuries become hard to obtain, the guillotines are getting rolled out.

guilt/messiah complex

Yeah, just like we did when up to the end of the 90s scientists were saying the Earth was cooling down and we were all gonna freeze, amirite? Just like how the north pole should have completely melted almost a decade ago and yet it's still doing fine, amirite? Just like how we were promised we would have entire cities under water by now yet the ocean has rised an inch, amirite?

Nice measurements you've got there.

trans women are women

Too bad all those scientists go to other billionaires who propose 'solutions' that are completely ineffective and just make this second group of billionaires rich.

hasn't* risen* an inch

the 97% consensus is a lie to begin, the original paper that makes the claim carefully plays with words to qualify ambiguous opinions as outright claims of it being real, it's literally the same thing as the 1 in 5 rape study

There's no reason to get so worked up about a healthy dose of skepticism, user. I don't just ride around in a monster truck to spite the planet, I don't burn plastic in my backyard. In fact, I probably do as much for the planet as you do. But not being able to open a discussion in parallel of that is not normal.

Sure, but you know that won't happen. Even assuming we all band together and become sociopaths, we'd have to have our military take care of them by force. They wouldn't simply lie down and die. They'll fight, as their lives depend on it.

Just like how every year you can measure the temperature rising yourself
Just like how every year all these wild weather events break new records
Purely a coincidence. But no, I guess because you heard about something that was in the news 30 years ago, none of that is real

youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw

You're not part of the discussion, but for some reason you think you should be

>we need to save a planet
>by giving China and India more money
>and let them build new coal plants until 202X
>and they swear they will stop increasing CO2 production
Fuck liberals, Chinas puppets

Actually, it's pretty chill right now, for early September.

I know it won't. Which is why I think it'll all collapse into barbarity and since the Africans can't do shit on their own, humanity will never advance beyond the iron age ever again.

>just like we did when up to the end of the 90s scientists were saying the Earth was cooling down and we were all gonna freeze, amirite?
Except almost no scientists said this. There were one or two claims that deniers took and ran with as a way to discredit global warming.
The scientific community has been aware of climate change since the 70s.

you actually can't measure global average temperature yourself
it's also not monotonic

>Largest storm ever was in 1979.
>Fastest tornado ever was in 1999

We'll see how you feel in 30 years

Well, thank god no one asked you for your opinion on who should be part of what discussion. We live in free countries, thankfully.

Not every rich person acquired their wealth by being some depraved, greedy asshole who believes in stupid shit. But you can bet they'll be lumped in all the same, as you've just demonstrated.

This is why I believe climate change is occurring but know all the 'efforts' to solve it in the mainstream are scams. They don't care, it's doomed.

These protests are hilarious.
They unironically believe that governments can do anything on the matter of climate.
Climate change can only come from majors in environmental protection and environmental engineering being filled up to the brim across all STEM fields, and they are all currently completely understaffed. Governments can't force society into majors because it qualifies as forced labor and breaks human rights conventions. Corporations can get away with forced labor, but governments can't get away from forcing people into majors.
The change has to come from within society.
The people protesting through are too stupid and underage to comprehend.

Attached: 1567444546617.png (565x569, 278K)

>Just like how every year you can measure the temperature rising yourself
Yeah, I did that. I still cry tears of joy when the year became 2000 and suddenly all the snow that was covering the entire planet disappeared in a whim.

But yeah, gonna measure the global temperature, which is literally impossible, but of course an idiot like you wouldn't know that because he's not been fed that, wouldn't you?

It's almost as if it's all fabricated bullshit used to pass an underlying agenda to soulless cattle minions such as yourself or something.

Yeah, now go tell the president what he should do about Iran, you're part of that discussion clearly

I don't give a fuck about global warming, it doesn't affect me.
In fact, London sinking would be the best thing to happen to this planet.

Attached: Maximum Possible Sea Level Rise - 80m.png (1080x2681, 1.75M)

I'm sure I will weep for the minority when karma comes knocking.

And more expensive*

I remember seeing the company promoting Greta is trying to make $$$ from carbon credits.

We don't actually read the articles here, just shitpost about the title or twitter screencaps with no context whatsoever.

>worst wildfire season was in 2019

What the hell are you on about, my friend?

>They actually think they have to measure the global average temperature to notice a trend

london being reclaimed by the sea would be pretty good

>OMG SAVE DURR PLANUT GUYZE STOP POLLUTING YO SIGN THIS PARIS AGGREMENT NOW!
>agreement says to give money to India and China and how they aren't obligated to curb their CO2 emission at all because they're developing countries.
>not a single liberal in the planet has any problem whatsoever with China singlehandely polluting more than the entire west combined as well

Funny how that works, isn't it? Gee, I wonder why does that happen. Care to explain why?

Don't ever trust anything people try to sell you with a 'cute' girl. Though Greta is a weird case because she's mostly being used thanks to being 16 but looking 11. Child sympathy without child endangerment.

>there also was a consensus that the earth was at the center of the universe
and it wasn't scientific.

>Yea Forums REEEEing at absolutely nothing again just because it's Sony

Attached: 78675897689.jpg (1200x1761, 691K)

It was at the time.

mate we won't be seeing effects of this shit in hundreds of years proper

>YOU CAN MEASURE IT YOURSELF
>no, you actually can't
>Y-YOU D-DON'T NEED TO M-MEASURE IT ANYWAY!

EL

OH

FUCKING

EL

>let every African go to the uk because Boris don't want Europeans
>sink the island
Find a flaw

It's a free country, you're a free nu-age skeptic, you get to be part of any discussion you want, since authority is just a logical fallacy you read about on /pol/

I see libs bitching about china constantly.
But I guess because they're the worst, everyone else shouldn't do anything at all, right?
That's some fucking 5 year old logic user.

Imagine patting yourself on the back for using computer parts that are simply becoming more efficient over time. Go ahead and eat your veggie burgers and say I kill the planet by eating beef. Might as well just have a diet of only french fries if you want to call yourself a vegan, sure ain't gonna be healthy.

no it wasn't retard. The scientific method is literally taught in elementary school, go learn the process of it.

Nigger, you're constantly eating rodent and insect shit if you consume any kind of spices or spiced food.

You're seeing it right now

to determine a trend in global average temperature, yes
feel free to take measurements inside of your refrigerator for the next ten years. just don't expect me to care

Climate change is a natural occurence, it will happen no matter what, these rich ass white people should stop virtue signaling everything and start to learn a bit more about the world.

>imagine being so scared of Xbox Scarlet you take the earth friendly/low power cosumption route as a sidestep to avoid competition
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

can't believe people still fall for this hoax

How low of an IQ is required to assume that climate predictions are 100% accurate and if they don't happen by X date then everything must be thrown out?

OOF
[ technocracy.news/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/?print=pdf ]

>The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball ... is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.” (snip)
2X OOF

Attached: 1568965247572.png (852x2599, 702K)

Are you alright?

Attached: 1490858002283.jpg (251x251, 12K)

You say this like staying in the EU would get you more Europeans when it's been Germany trying to talk everyone into taking more of the infinite flood of Africans they've invited in.

Talking about sony ended like 40 posts in mr anime girl

Where? The weather is just like every wear. You would think I would notice (I live in Finland) if the snow isn't there, but it is.

Nobody said anything about determining a trend in global temperature you apeloid

>Dude you might accidentally eat shit sometimes so you should start intentionally eating cockroach shit burgers

If eastern countries can tell Merkel to fuck off you can

Are you? I don't know what you don't understand, it's pretty clear

>what are scientific paradigms
>thinks science has always been = with scientific method
Think about what you write before posting.

ok well i'm sure your refrigerator's temperature was extremely relevant to this thread then

It wasn't. That was a religious belief that simply became accepted because nobody knew any better.

Hilarious

Why not tell Merkel to fuck off by leaving entirely?

All your pretentious bullshit is just a ploy to delay any real decision making and just get fence sitters to run in circles wondering about the philosophy of science

I think this whole global warming issue is extremely difficult to discuss rationally. You have corporations torching parts of the Amazon and people thinking it's just horrendous weather, you have countries contributing more pollution per year than entire continents, an insistence on antiquated energy solutions when we still struggle to make solar remotely viable, etcetera. Then people say it's because of Jimbo or Juanita using their AC or driving a 4x4, that they should use an electric car or pedal powered generator when their are individuals whose personal islands consume the equivalent of 4 city blocks in power.

I don't understand what possessed you to dump all those non sequiturs on my ass. It's a valid concern.

Cumskin always seemed like a really reaching insult, since cum isn't that color unless you have some kind of STD. Maybe that's why niggers think it's clever. Now, shitskin, that's a great insult, because literally everybody who has failed the brown paper bag test has had to leave something in the toilet that has the same exact color as them. And that's hilarious.

Why are people taking advice from someone who has barely been in the world long enough to have to get a job to survive.

scientists aren't omniscient. their conclusions depend on the knowledge and the tools they have available at the time.

Probably your insistence to be part of the discussion about a topic you know nothing about

>>thinks science has always been = with scientific method
that's exactly what I'm saying you retarded faggot, the "earth was the center of heavens" did not follow any basic scientific method. It was a hypothesis with literally zero proof. It was not a scientific consensus.

Left tends to worship/idolize the women they're told to. This one looks like a little girl so a "Think of the children" vibe also sneaks in despite her being 16.

housing is a human right

She made millions of children around the world skip school for multiple days?

Just switch to nuclear power so your energy consumption doesn't create co2

No, you don't. You see liberals mocking Trump when he openly denounces China. The same liberals who mocked him for weeks on end for not signing the Paris agreement which gives an A-OKAY card for China and India to fuck up the environment. So don't give me that fucking piece of bullshit.

One of the largest malls in Bangkok consumes more power than some entire provinces in Thailand. Telling them to turn off their HVAC systems because climate change isn't going to accomplish anything since it's in a country where the temperature is around 30c the entire year.

No, my pretentious bullshit is just there because you decided to split hairs and shifted the debate on what "science" entails in a historical perspective, and were wrong about it.

>corporations torching parts of the Amazon and people thinking it's just horrendous weather
Hmm, it was sounding a tad alarmist.
What really happened?

NOOO NUCLEAR IS BAAD REEEEEEEEEEE
is probably the answer you're gonna get from teh leftist faggots

slash and burn agriculture

I can't help but notice that your past five posts have been angry deflections and trying to explain what goes on in your convoluted mind. This isn't exactly a conversation worth having.

>Xbox Scarlet
wait microsoft is still on business?

The main elements of oil are incredible common in the Earth's mantle, so I don't understand why everyone insists it's from old dinosaur bones instead of a naturally occurring compound deep under the crust. There's enough pressure and heat down there to make chemical reactions happen.

They don't mock Trump for denouncing China, they mock him for being a buffoon

Not him, but what a wonderful deflection.
>Nuh uh he dumb so it okay to ignore how they criticize him for going against China in any way

When the world turns into a mad max style wasteland in the second half of the century, I hope you motherfuckers get killed by roving bandits.

Attached: aaa.gif (192x197, 87K)

You're right, since all you reply with is nonsense. I guess you gave up a while ago. I'll let you have the last word though, you seem desperate for it.

Science existed before the scientific method was formally described and adopted. That is why those two terms are not synonymous. People were still trying to understand the universe before Descartes, you know? Just because it's not scientific according to our standards today doesn't mean it wasn't considered valid science at the time. Try to think outside the box for a bit.

>save the planet
>by using electricity

>He's not joining the Yea Forums raider gang

Oil only forms under relatively low pressure and heat.

Well, I'm glad we are leaving each other in good terms.

wow don't be so racist against the yanomami
burning the amazon is their culture

Lmao guess you just had to resort to orange man bad after getting your bullshit exposed.

Lol who gives a shit about muh environment lmao. This place has been fine for 4 billion years, I'm sure it can survive another 4. Plus we would probably be off this rock in another thousand or two years so who cares. There are like millions of habitable planets in our galaxy, just chose whatever.
It's like giving a shit about a single tree when you have an entire forest in front of you, dumb libs.

Good thing nuclear exists, right?

Attached: 1560182242875.png (1280x720, 614K)

It's not a deflection, it's a straight correction of your incorrect statement. Cope harder.

As said, it's a move being made to gain access to hyper fertile soil in what is likely the most verdant place on Earth. It would seem horrible were it natural, but the Brazilian politicians (among others) have stymied most efforts to contain the blazes until people lit a figurative fire under their asses. Incidentally a few key players in BigAg (more accurately pharmaceuticals and narcotics) had tried making bids on sections of the Amazon, which they were unable to as they can only sell tiny portions a year, unless the land is seen as "barren".

Cum isn't even something bad, it's something that gives life. It isn't insulting at all.

t. low IQ American

I expect I'll blow my brains out before we hit the waistland.
None of us spoilt fuckers who sit in front of the computer all day are gonna make it.

The DNC had some giant grilling event where they cooked thousands of steaks. But they're telling us to eat bugs. Of course it's because they hate us and get off on seeing us suffer and live in squalor.

The ultimate goal is for everyone to be living in 10x10 concrete blocks subsisting off of a diet of cockroach milk and maggot sausage and working 16 hours a day, while the elite get to eat prime rib and lobster and aborted fetuses all day long. And they'll do it by making it seem trendy and cool to live like a dystopian slave. They've been doing it with bugs and tiny cuck dwellings for the last decade.

Exposed where? I didn't see any evidence posted

>He deflects again

Why not just use a fuckton more of nuclear energy and allow more budget to the reserach about nuclear fusion?

They should just stop existing as a company, that would be even better for climate change.

That is not what anyone mocks Trump for. China can get fucked. That's a pretty bipartisan stance. If there's one thing that can unite this country, it's our hatred of China. Only CEOs who can exploit the cheap labor love that shithole.

Lmao evidence to what? To Liberals shitting on Trump for not signing the agreement? I love how you you're jumping from one fallacy to the other because nobody is buying your bullshit. Produce evidence of your first statement by the way, since you're requiring that of other people.

And you want us all to die, because you couldn't stop eating.

Because the elite can no longer create a better place for themselves despite instinctively desiring to advance to a higher standard of living as all humans do. The only way for them to think that they're getting better is for everyone else to get worse.

Probably around 5 billion years more since the Sun will grow into a red giant and engulf the plant.

Then again life on Earth would die out before that happens as it gets way too hot for life.

The problem is that they can't get rid of the skilled engineers and researchers who support their leaching lifestyle, so there'll always be a sort of 'middle class.'

It's a liberal, after all. Dishonesty is their entire schlock.

You're like a bot astroturfing on Facebook, literally none of what you said makes sense

Coal and green lobbies.

it's from ocean biomass not dinosaurs
you stupid russians should diversify your economy

Dems constantly suck off China.

She's the sacred messiah they needed to spread holy words full of bravery. You can't make her cry OR ELSE!
It's basically tying to apply Steven Universe to the real world.

>muh chernobyl
>muh fukushima

I remembered plans for long term waste storage in Yucca mountain gets cancelled by Obama too.

no it's a religion because it's steeped on dogma and orthodoxy

There's "only" 600 million years left before the Sun makes most photosynthesis impossible.

If they are, I haven't seen it. Got any examples?

Says the dishonest retard jumping from one fallacy to the other. Guess it's convenient for you to suddenly "not understand" something when you're getting BTFO on the subject.

Prove it

Fucking nuke Brazil already.
And plant a tree for every dead monkey.

>The scientific method is literally taught in elementary school, go learn the process of it.
It's not, and that's the problem. Most of the climate warriors think they know science, but would start crying at unfairness if their emotional toilet papers were ever put under scientific scrutiny. This is why they need leftist governments to publish "official data" without sources and methods.

You're literally a bot aren't you?

Fuck off, if you care about the planet, bust into a billionaire's home and break their spine in front of their family and let the world know it's not alright for them to waste their powerful amounts of money on ruining climate or wasting it on mansions and sports cars, then take that money away from them and make real change. Fuck this charity feel good "lead by example while the actual people with power can sit back and do fuckall" horse shit.

Attached: are you shitting me.jpg (600x511, 45K)

SHOW ME FUCKING CLIMATECHANGERS OR LIBERALS EVER SAYING BAD THING ABOUT CHINA

And then the sun will go giant and Earth will be Mercury 2 if it even manages to stay in orbit.

>dude stop using electricity it produces CO2
>my country is 95% nuclear, dams and clean other ones
>nononon it doesn't count you must add the pollution of electricity produced in China and USA!
I'm tired of those fucking eurotards.

Perhaps look for yourself

rain forest soil is garbage, which is why people that farm rain forests have to keep moving
please kill yourself

The hunger problem will never be solved so long as poor humans act the way they do.
There was a story I heard from a paramedic friend who went to N Africa and some other palce to get experience for work.
>they are tasked with setting up electrical generators to give the town power to run generators, which will run the pumps in the field to water crops and supply lighting
>within a week the generator had been stripped of parts and nothing was left, even the light bulbs themselves were stolen
>the field that the missionaries had levelled and planted had been invaded by squatters who just decided to build on it
>the people in the town were now complaining that they were promised electricity and food
>missionaries couldnt do anything, but were hated by everyone
>they start to get violent as what they were promised didnt happen
>this has apparently happened on 2 outings to the point where they dont try to plant fields and lay pipes for pumps anymore, they just build houses, because thats what people seem to want instead of a food supply
Also
>paramedic friend says when she was laying down pumps for the water a group of men would come over and dig it up and take the metal piping
>as soon as it was in the ground and she moved over they were in there digging it up
>she was told shes not allowed to do anything to stop them, if they do something you just work around them
>later told it was to sell it on, they intentionally have to use old or preowned equipment if its available so it doesnt get stolen
>the problem with this is that that stuff is liable to break and is actually harder to source and get than new stuff
From one of the paramedics "someone needs to build a giant farm within a fortress to supply the country with food, they have no food because they take it as soon as its available, dont replant it and then build over the land, of course they have no food. But we arent allowed to build a fortress here, so what do you do."

>bust into a billionaire's home and break their spine in front of their family
I unironically fantasize about doing such things.

Attached: clip.jpg (1023x724, 491K)

Americ*ns love oil and hamburgers too much to believe in climate change, if you tell Ame*ica to stop pumping oil or eating hamburgers they'll instead nuke the rest of the earth.

Nice sources

>liberals hate China!
>yeah? Show me
>l-look it up yourself
Oh wow, now that Greta is moving to China after bitching to US Congress I'm fully convinced....oh wait, she doesn't

yes i would

better yet become a dictator and whipe out half of humanity, that's literally what it would take, that or something like syphon filter but you kill specific ethnicities

Nuclear power is rough. On the one hand, if it goes south it goes south at near lightspeed, whereas a coal plant going up is 'only' tragic and highly destructive a nuclear power plant could, in theory, lead to hundreds of years of extremely radioactive land and air, not mentioning water. However, that's the worst of it. The positives are that it is, at least for a few thousand years, far less toxic, far less expensive (sorta), far more productive and far, far easier to maintain. But boy do you not want it to go south.

So just another day on nu-Yea Forums.

saying things about china isn't even the test you want. you want to see the policies that punish the chinese for being an ecological disaster. good luck :^)

Wow, so Sony added sleep mode to the PS5, gee, good job Sony

>CO2 is insulating our planet, this is a known and irrefutable.
>Perhaps we are having some effect, we should try to mitig-

>SHILLS!!! FUCKING LEFTISTS!!! FUCKING HIPPIES!!! FUCKING THIRD WORLDERS!!! EVERYONE IS TO BLAME BUT ME!

Attached: 1508169365090.jpg (452x544, 47K)

Still waiting on that tasty piece of evidence that liberals are totally onto China being the number one polluter, by the way. Try to think of some other cool fallacy to damage control.

She doesn't what?

Don't forget people breaking open transformers to take their oil to cook food before wondering why there's no power.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

Cringe and bluepilled, very sad

they calculate it over ps5 lifetime
so it will be like a decade

>In my 20s
>Live in Australia
Climate change is gonna fuck me so hard in the coming decades.
We've been in drought for like 8 years now, or some shit like that.

Attached: sad.png (640x750, 27K)

>Punish other countries for their own ecological disasters
???

>the Yea Forums raider gang
>everyone bitches among each other and nothing is accomplished
>when we get captured we'll be turned into sissies

what a worthless fucking continent

Oh shit bois the ps5 will now use the core of the earth as it's own core for maximum power i can already see the slogan

Ps5 nature power biggest power

Attached: tooot.jpg (1363x596, 101K)

The original claim was dems suck off china. That has yet to be proven and the burden of proof falls on the one making the claim.

your island is a fucking desert

She doesn't go to China to guilt them into buying carbon credits, neither she does it for India or tell Chad/Nigeria to stop throwing plastic into ocean. It appears that liberal climate plan is force west to become uncompetitive with East

I'm still waiting for you to show me where liberals mock Trump for denouncing China. You know, the comment that started this chain of replies? Or did you get confused? That would make sense if you were a bot

No problem, but why claim you want more niggers then?

This, but China goes first.

who is this brat anyway? i saw people posting her on Yea Forums

If they can't do it now with older, proven tech, what makes you think it will be possible in launch for PS5 when the trend for console software/hardware has been a buggier, slower experience every generation since the 90s? I don't mean the games, I mean the is itself.

And FYI to everyone thinking it's nothing, someone has to lose in this deal for it to work. Either the PS loses raw power to make this possible, or the consumer has to pay more to make the tech consistent. Just buy a fucking PC already, stop letting the corporations dictate what you can consume, where, and for how long.

Only the middle, user.
Everyone lives on the coasts.

Im not a vegan but I definitely think meat production should be toned down a bit, or at least, beef production should be more limited. There is way to much shitty meat out there and stuff that is just thrown in the trash because it didnt sell, it should be that if you want it you pay that bit extra for the good stuff, but because meat is so massively produced these shitty companies can make their shitty meat products and pack out shelves in frozen isles with it.

australia used to be a rainforest like the rest of southeast asia until the abbos burned it all away 10000 years ago

Someone needs to stop China from dumping toxic waste into rivers and agrarian land

I also hate it that whenever I bite into a hotdog, all the water inside is spraying everywhere

>he's still sidestepping
As expected.

Don't forget saving the planet by using technology that requires rare earth minerals that come from fucking China.

Why would she? I doubt she speaks Chinese or Indian. Moreover, the Chinese and Indians produce so much CO2 simply because they manufacture stuff for the west. Remove the demand and there will be no supply.

She sailed the atlantic on her yacht to save the planet, dude.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable porn parodies about her

Fish farming wreaks havoc into the seas too but the alternative is to overfish them into extinction.

>Goes back into shitpost mode

HOLY FUCKING ETHERED

They didn't really

>IT'S THEIR FAULT
>IT'S THEIR FAULT
>NOT MINE, I DON'T NEED TO DO A THING

Attached: spong.jpg (369x547, 38K)

Literally all types of food gets mass produced with most of it being low quality and then eventually being thrown out. That's what happens when you live in a 1st world nation where abundance exists.

Even if the west stopped producing Co2 and pollutants, China and India account for about 40% of all of it, the rest of the world needs to stop moving so these countries can run as normal? The sad situation is that nothing can be done, you can tell everyone to stop using their car to get to work and recycle everything, but this shit only works if EVERYONE in the world stops, because the ozone layer is not just above your house, its around the world.

Attached: 1534476911918.jpg (1280x1900, 735K)

Only reason they produce things for west is because they disregard any and all ecological negative extremities. If they were forced to comply with regulations factories in West would be far more ecologically friendly. For someone who tries to save the world she really limits her actions, as if her family wants to attack West for some reason

Lol yeah look at all those Indians wearing Nike shoes

the only people who think meat is "unhealthy" or makes you fat are the exact same people who defend circumcision as some "hygienic treatment". Brainwashed mutts

You just agreed that they do produce stuff for the west, and in the next sentence pretend you never said it. You are a complete and utter brainlet

The only REAL issue with meat is that it's unefficient as fuck.
Meat isn't even that tasty anyway, I straight up prefer tofu (If it's been drained at least) to meat for taste and texture alone.

Nothing wrong with caring about the planet we are trapped on, still won't buy a PS5 because I am not interested in movies

The only actually healthy meat is fish from clean environments and maybe white meat if we're being lenient. Red meat is dogshit.
Circumcision is retarded.

Here's your (You).
ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/transport/aviation_en

production occurs there due to lax environmental standards. noting that this provides export opportunities to rich countries is not interesting

Have another, on me.
icao.int/environmental-protection/Pages/aircraft-engine-emissions.aspx

>hate fish and ocean produce
>when Waterworld inevitably happens Ill have to be vegan
Whats a good seafood to try? Maybe Ive just tasted shit.

Attached: 1526690711518.jpg (540x720, 45K)

even if you live for a very long time you would see very modest sea level increases

squids are best seafood

>next generation playstation to suspend gameplay
So no difference then.

Attached: __90mm_single_high_angle_gun_mount_failure_penguin_fairy_and_mutsuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_bamo (350x300, 57K)

People are always going to complain that we only have X amount of years left. At this point it's just best to ignore them and enjoy life.

Seafood is absolutely vile so I feel you. Though you won't have to worry about sea level rise so much as extreme droughts and heat.

if you just want seafood advice i'd suggest salmon, tuna, crab, lobster, scallops, mussels, clams. specific species depend on where you live and how rich you are. if you want something extremely mild and cheap you can eat farmed tilapia.
don't eat cephalopods they are cute big brains
this poster will be destroyed by cthulhu

desu I would just kill myself before eating seafood.
I would go hardcore into shit like fake vegan meat before remotely considering seafood.

Beyond and Impossible make good stuff so far so I wouldn't mind that at all.

somehow i forgot to add shrimp
all of your anti-seafood people absolutely blow my mind

salty processed legume protein is not food

>all of your anti-seafood people absolutely blow my mind
I got psychological issue with seafood, user.

Shit man
Eat some salmon, the best nature can give you.

he's right but it's not just leftists, it's people in general.
look up the Boghossian Exposure

Neither is most of the shit in a fastfood restaurant, but my tastebuds don't care.

this desu
we need to adopt eco terrorism to get the message through