Attached: nairo.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
youtu.be/dBi6I_2yeyE?t=38s
sourcegaming.info/2015/09/18/cero-and-palutenas-censorship/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in your dreams lol

hbox

Attached: hbox slapping.webm (458x404, 1.26M)

J-Joker can't kill....see? I told you guys...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S FUCKING GO

LET'S GO, NAIRO!!!

B-BUT JOKER IS OVERPOWERED! F-FUCK YOU NAIRO FOR BEING HARMFUL TO THE ARGUMENT!

Attached: 1449537311081.png (704x805, 30K)

He did it for her.

Attached: 1466882801927.jpg (1230x2158, 481K)

literally just happened retard

FUCK YES I'M JACKING IT TO PALU HENTAI TONIGHT BOYS

He has less kill power than sheik in base form
Worse Smashes too

Afcourse. Only a broken character can beat another broken character.

Palutena FINALLY wins a fucking S-Tier

post Palutena LEWDS.
she finally won a S tier!

Attached: 783ef45724972ef32827a94cddc0b555.png (1518x1531, 1.1M)

Finally the protagonist of the smash scene gets his due

BASED NIGGER WANNABE WON FINALLY

Suck shit crybaby moron. Can't handle the bantz lmao.

Attached: 631583dda558932275c20bfa3892b1ee.png (823x1200, 1.41M)

>Nairo
>Samsora
who else has taken a GF this year against Leo, after Joker was released?

Palutena is brainless, takes no effort, and completely unga bunga. Really disappointing that she actually won a major, against MK(FORMA DE LEOOOOO) no less. I hate this character with every fiber of my being.

That being said, I would not hesitate in accepting if given the offer to have sex with her in bed. Please post pictures of her that are borderline hentai for the sake of my boner, please.

Now.

>Had just fapped to palutena because of last thread
will have to do it again because of this victory

Attached: 1566447133469.png (1409x1010, 617K)

Solid luck,Man needs to play Hero because he basically won the lottery with how hard Leo jobbed. It was likely on purpose.

>kills u at 80% without arsene off an aerial

Took a second, didn't it?

Attached: 1b878db2d685698b49de98cfbe4591f7.png (1263x1902, 1.42M)

Marss

Attached: 1559718293606.jpg (2699x2744, 3.1M)

Marss

>Played annoyingly defensively when Arsene was up
>Started winning

Good shit Nairo. I get the feeling both players were tired as shit at that point. I'm gonna go jerk off to a Palutena doujin.

Attached: 1483045201006.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Marss did in that tournament like 2 weeks before EVO

Attached: 1569222741105.png (619x621, 327K)

Attached: Dx3RZ3kXgAEYdFS.png (800x1200, 1.16M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP LOSER GO SHIT ABOUT JOKER IN YOUR OWN THREAD YOU GOT FUCKIN BEAT

Attached: palutena73739651_20190609_193541.jpg (1264x1840, 1.83M)

Cry some more, spic.

Attached: ungajak.png (906x988, 139K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
COOM WITH BE PALUBROS

Attached: 1563132946458.jpg (680x468, 35K)

so
>Marss
>Nairo
>Samsora
anyone else?

Attached: palutena72563761_20190609_194051.jpg (724x1023, 678K)

Coomer mindset

Good players adapt to strong things. Bad players whine about them. Joker isn't broken you probably just suck at the game.

>that palutena main who says ridley is OP
He should kill himself

Go Nairo! Knew you could do it dude, way to go!

Attached: a86c5f7933dda314d40db5d8631ba43d.jpg (2205x4096, 865K)

BASED

I just want anime boobies, alright?

what aerial are you fucking talking about

Enjoy the win, Palubro. Even if it was just pure luck that Leo wanted to get paid for rigging the finals, I'm happy for you.

I guess I'm fapping to Plalutena tonight? It only feels right, in celebration, and all.

Attached: ssbu-54-palutena-1080x1920.jpg (1080x1920, 1.28M)

>enjoy your MkLeo victo-
Why do Meleefags keep losing? Lmao.

Idiots who cry about Joker being OP just got BTFO hard.

Like Samsora last month, you just have to adapt properly and play a strong defensive game. Nairo got rekt in the first set, then figured what he needed to do and won.

MKLeo isn't even nearly as dominant as Zero was in 4.

Cringe.

Both up air and bair kill. They just kill even easier with arsene. And more than that, up air combos into smash attacks that are fast, huge, and kill.

Is this a NoFap psyop or some shit

NO NO NOOOOOOO
JOKER IS BROKEN AND OVERPOWERED HE DESERVES TO BE NERFFD AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: crysoyjak.png (782x758, 132K)

at fucking 80? from center stage, or even ledge? you're so up your own ass.

>he jobbed 2/100 tourneys!
>it's fair, see! Not just player error!
>please don't nerf my crutch, Sakurai!

He means Bair if its done at the edge.
I.E basically most Bair's

WHAT IS THIS MEXICAN ASS NIGGA DOIN DEADASS

Attached: 49618668_2171500206449004_7192885589484515849_n.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Way behind the curve buddy

Attached: 96a4682b038e1a19b63cbee0bba58763.jpg (1093x1338, 895K)

I predict he comes back 5 times stronger. All these losses just make him grind harder

Attached: D31E0B03-0DDB-4862-95D8-41DD9F17EEC3.jpg (661x635, 95K)

Did he die?

>you're so up your own ass.
But that can't be, because I'm neither you, nor MkLeo.

Because they're upset that there's a game finally threatening their top dog status in the smash scene.

Welp, now for Palutena lewds

Attached: faptime.gif (368x243, 1.17M)

That's because he actually has to play neutral. I really wish people would stop bringing that fraud ass lard up.

Not sure what he's even talking about. Nairo isn't an asshole at all on his stream unless you say something extremely retarded. Even then he just corrects you. He trolls trolls back, and they usually don't even get banned.

Nairos one of the best Ultimate streamers EZ

That's just not true

>aerial kills near the blast zone
>wow broken

I can do that with fucking pirahna plant idk your point

No Arsene is still bullshit, despite Samsora and Nairos win.

Attached: 1557806128889.jpg (2000x3024, 643K)

>Joker can't kill!
>no, three smash attacks, dash attack, and three aerials don't count!

Attached: EAmrJinU8AEHuSd.jpg (895x2048, 245K)

WHAT IS THIS UGLY ASS NIGGA DOING DEADASS

Attached: 1568621042821.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

That's the scary thing about Leo, man. I talked to him at Shine this year and asked him how he trains to get good, and he said he doesn't "train," he just plays the game regularly.
We haven't even seen what would happen if Leo started on a grind.

>#1 for 4 seasons
>a fraud
user winning 56 tournaments in a row isnt being a fraud, he doesnt compete anymore but he was the undisputed best in smash 4.

>leo throws the occasional semen slurping event so they don't nerf his chars

The man is a genius.

Piranha Plant can kill and its players don't try to lie can claim it can't. Joker players lie about his kill potential so they can force the lie that he isn't better than everyone else. Don't worry, they won't nerf DLC characters until the pass is over with, so you're safe until mid 2020 to use your crutch character.

y my pee pee hard

he said without arsene

Basically. Probably a sociopath, the way he plays everyone for fools.

Cow Goddess!

Attached: palutenaff6cbd92bbbd7cdfd019358ea2c5eb82.jpg (868x1228, 244K)

If Dashgrabbing until your opponent breaks their controller is neutral then i dont wanna play Neutral

wow I cant wait for Leo to go back to Lucina again

palutena celebrates with her girlfriend

Attached: the_first_palucina_by_mahoxyshoujo_dcu55jr-fullview.jpg (1280x683, 127K)

Is Nairo the Mang0 of ultimate?

>charismatic crow favorite
>somewhere in the top 8s
>wins a major once a year

Reminder that if Leo won all you would see are complaints about Joker instead of congratulating him. Even when he struggled to get to grands people bitched at him

Based fatxican destroyer

Where did the Joker main touch you, user? You seem to have an obsessive and unhealthy amount of hatred on this matter

Bowser is amazing, just use him ,he has tons of potential, plus he is a pub stompter extraordinaire.

Personally there is a chance Terry will become my main when he's out, either way I'm going to play the crap out of him, I love SNK. and Capcom v SNK was one of my favorite fighting games

Attached: terry-bogard-fatal-fury-smash-bros-1200x718.jpg (1200x718, 83K)

>first time they play goes to game 5
>second time they play Nairo wins

Palu wins the matchup, her advantage is strictly better

well no, nairo actually wins shit

You're a complete idiot and a scrub though, so that doesn't actually say much.

Why is everyone so uptight in this thread? This is a celebration thread, cheer up and fap.

Attached: ddf1b1253eee24f9a49d989b338ae49a.png (999x1728, 1.14M)

I'm sorry your heavy is low tier, but that's not my problem :/

Sorry sweaty but the best ultimate streamers are Plup and Samsora easily.
People ask stupid shit all the time, Nairo should really get used to it because it's never stopping.
Not like he had actual competition during his faggot ass "streak" on a game nobody liked. Farming zss stocks with sheik and diddy. If you're going to talk about dominance you could at least mention the real deal, Armada.

The Joker is OP narrative was broken and the fags are in cope mode.

Chris, sorry for your loss. H'es honestly fun, I won't lie, but it's also frustrating when you get outclassed by most of the cast and they literally run circles around you. He's a "I feel like having fun and dunking on fools" character, not a main.

keep in mind top level play doesnt care about your scrub ass. The fact of the matter is Zackray, La Luna, Nairo and Void's Jokers are all shit and Leo is the only one autistic enough to make him work.

yeah, Joker's Bair Arsene-less still kills well enough

That event they're having in oakland, ca. Isn't oakland that dangerous city in cali?

Arsene is bullshit. You can huff and puff and namecall all you want, it doesn't change that.

TURN AROUND PLEASE LIKE SHE IS IN MICROWAVE

I'd say its an even mu, palu can't play to well against arsene and leo wasn't really trying to 2 frame her recovery which is easy for joker. But palu edge guards joker well and plays neutral better overall.

Marss literally lived to 200% with bair making sparks numerous times, do you play sheik or something?

Attached: 2826F972-3583-4CD0-AAFD-2B14B4AE2764.jpg (1131x707, 161K)

Post your discords I'm erping as Palutena tonight

>nairo and this thread
youtu.be/dBi6I_2yeyE?t=38s

He had competition against players who right now are in the top in ultimate he was just on another league.
He aslo spanked leo around aswell.
Zero was dominant throughout smash 4 while armada kept losing to hbox at the end.

kys your self, disgusting tranny

Attached: 1568639192627.jpg (320x180, 17K)

thanks man, he's just so much fun but i can only rek scrubs online with him, not even in locals i can win

Only for scrubs like you. There's a reason garbage players like yourself are complaining, but the actual top players aren't

>People ask stupid shit all the time,
It's not people asking shit, it's people trying to state dumb shit as a fact, Generally he just corrects them. Unless you are a shittalking troll, he isn't going to say anything mean to you. Nairo is very humble on his stream and entertaining, I don't know what the hell you're talking abut, maybe you tuned in on a bad day or something.

Samsora is good too, true. Fatality as well. There are a few good Ultimate streamers. Nairo answers questions constantly, without being insulting or rude. Again, I do not know what the hell you're on about lol

>all strawmen and namecalling
typical of Joker player IQs

0:38

>nairo won 3 games out of 7
>therefore joker is not OP :)
ok

>battling facts with.... nothing

nice

He did it to Mega Man in the very stream we just watched, you nut.

>Persona faggotry ruining another thing.
What is it about that fucking series that turns people into faggots who have to ruin shit?

MVPs of the tourney

>Tea (For being Tea)
>Void (For being based and mostly sticking to Sheik instead of easy wins with Pichu and Joker)
>MKLeo (For losing)
>Nairo (For winning. Fuck palutena though)
>Tweek (Was he even there?)
>Salem (BTFO’d everybody)
>Raito (Maining Banjo and BTFO’d people who wanna ban Hero)
>Ludwig (Funny joke about chinese peoples)
>Not you. I’m not seeing enough Palutena pictures, Hurry up.

Yeah, I think I'll go with Bowser. Dedede will probably keep being my comfort pick, he's been hanging around in that position since Brawl.
I was a Mario main in 4, so it feels a bit funny to go with Bowser. Wario main in Brawl, Doc main at least for a time in Melee... guess the Mario crowd just clicks for me.
I do like playing the Miis, but I'm not particularly good with them.

Attached: Yeehow Mii Gunner.png (540x494, 43K)

yes, his kill move killed, and a full 80% later than Lucina's bair. If that kills "well enough" then you're on something.
I'm obviously not saying it shouldnt be BUFFED or anything, but I am saying Joker's kill potential without Arsene is a big weakness.

Well, your arguments are retarded too and have already been refuted several times. Just thought I'd let you know how much of an obsessive faggot you're being before heading off for the night

i had to work whats this shit about a roast delaying the schedule

Attached: 1566581221121.jpg (3508x4961, 2.75M)

Except you were doing that, not me. Joker has the best win ratio. Joker has the most tournament wins. Joker shits on every character blow for blow. And all you people do is cry "nuh uh" and "ur bad". Grow up, he's overpowered, it's okay.

No, it killed Mega Man at 80% with a fast aerial. He kills fine. Please, stop trying to lie about shit you don't understand.

Hostd Not joking
Inb4 you dodge.

Ive seen this and the NSFW. It’s super god tier

The Anti-MVP is Melee, for running two fucking hours past schedule

Ike is broken

Melee has special needs

>your arguments are retarded too
More namecalling with no counterpoints.

>have already been refuted several times
No, they haven't. Enjoy your rest, retard.

>western shit
>god tier
No

>Nicko kicked out Leffen
based as fuck

the routines were like 10 minutes a piece and Scar took 20 minutes at the end to talk about himself instead of roasting and then 20 minute break after that

Attached: 1569215873663.jpg (900x1024, 787K)

lol okay bitch. Armada's worst placement EVER is 5th. Anybody who ever won a tournament over him had to beat him. He went 9 years without losing to a player ranked below 5th.
Leo started getting way better as soon as he attended his first US majors zepo was embarrassed by him multiple times with multiple characters, including high tier MARTH and mk who can only approach by dash attacking.
Zepo is actual garbage. besides he got btfo 0-3 and 0-6 by every Bayonetta main while leo was obliterating all of them easily.
cope

First Palu anyones posted that I've liked.

Nah, he's not near as fast as joker, and doesn't have a free recovery. Joker has Shiek's speed, the best recovery in the game, medium weight, and mario's power. Change it to Ganon's power once or more per stock when Arsene is out.

>Salem (BTFO’d everybody)
Deets? I didn't catch the whole tourney. Also did he go Hero at all?

Leo started getting way better and yet still spanked, their record is like 11-4 in favor of zero.
He aslo 6-0d Leo.
Getting 2nd to hbox is still losing a tournament, zero was dominant in smash 4 and was #1 for 4 straight seasons while hbox took it from armada at the end.

>best recovery in the game
everything else you pointed out is more or less true but this one is bullshit. He has the best tether, but tethers are unreliable and linear. Best recovery in terms of distance and versatility would be Snake, and in terms of flexbility out of disadvantage would probably be G&W

He didn’t bump Armada’s fist affer 3-0’ing him and everyone got pissed.

He used Hero on Raito and won then everyone wanted Hero banned again because Raito couldn’t read the spell menu but he said it was on him and he wasn’t complaining.

I saw him do it, so at least once.

Not him but, why not just main Mario again? He seems to be really strong and people kind of underplay him because he's not, super popular of a pick? At least it feels that way. I played a good Mario the other night and holy shit, I really feel for anyone who has to face players like Dark Wizzy in bracket because he was basically running circles around me. I didn't realize how many of his hitbox were deceptive, I thought it was just the upsmash.

bow down before your goddess

Attached: 1563485412930.jpg (778x1024, 124K)

Mom?!

>but tethers are unreliable and linear
Most are, but Joker's not only has twice the length of most allowing him to go deeper than G&W or ROB, but it still hits the ledge both sideways and even above the ledge. Basically, Joker just has to be offstage and facing the ledge for a free instant recovery.

He aslo never ever got 6-0d, closest was 6-1 from tweek so it's apparent that you know jack shit.

You’re a braindead top tier but i would have sex with u really good time

Attached: pls.gif (734x512, 41K)

Reminder that MKLeo lost as Smash 4 Cloud to a fucking Dedede.

milkies!

Attached: 5f1da0ee4cb5114ec68b9f2ff3491e6a.jpg (1208x1632, 305K)

What did you play vs him? Mario can be insanely hard for some characters, but some make Mario work by existing.

Quick rundown, Salem continued talking mad shit and dealing mad shit to Melee players. Most important things were 3-0ing Armada, then refusing to shake his hand (because they don't like each other). He also beat Ratio with Hero, bringing up the language barrier argument again, but also ending it when Ratio basically said it was cool.
Reddit smashers were ready and willing to sperg hard on Salem, then he threw them for another loop when he gave up his chance at a free Summit invitation so his friend Mute Ace could get in instead.
The biggest thing of note is just that he proved yet again that Melee is finally on a sharp decline, and that the Melee comp scene is desperately trying to leech on Ultimate's scene for relevance.

Armada's competition was prime mang0, leffen, m2k as well as prime hbox and he still came out on top over hbox before retiring while never placing below 5th place.
What even was zer0's competition?
>Stream monster Nairo playing a lanky ass risky character
>Dabuz, 3rd place in the world while acing college.
>..........
Literally no one took smash 4 seriously until later on.
Shut the fuck up if you don't know shit faggot.

G&W's upb has invincibility on startup, gives him drift to recover far horizontally, and also allows him to act out of it to make it safe. Snake literally gets to recover high, an option barely any members of the cast likes, because he has so many options to land safely which includes lingering bair, grenade and airdodge. Joker has a good recovery, I'm not gonna deny that, but he can definitely get bullied offstage. Saying he literally has the best recovery in the game is reaching hard.

nvm he 6-1'd tweek i was looking at the wrong side.
So yeah he literally has never gotten 6-0d

personafags think they're the coolest shit when in actuality they're retards

Zero's competition were the ones who are currently at the top.
Nairo, Dabuz, Ally (used to be before banned), Leo, Salem, Samsora, esam, tweek, etc.
and remained #1 while armada lost the #1 position to hbox
cope.

The problem with competitive Melee is that these fags were trying to be like the WWE with personalities and drama. Nobody but redditors like that shit.

Mars was around aswell but he was just worse nairo although he still is.

>Lost to Sam at shine
>doesn’t attend other tournies until mainstage
>Relies on doubles in the meantime
>Lost to Marss brand stinkin new megaman
>Loses to Nairo’s same palu that he’s already beaten before
Is Leo dare I say....... washed?

Attached: 47EFFFA0-FF4C-4673-ABD1-398DAE85015F.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

lmao Marss gets tilted so easily, it's wonder why it took Nairo so long to finally have his number. All it takes is one nair string and Marss is seething at the chance for a counter hit, being too aggressive.

I'm trying to remember, I switch between a lot of characters. I wanna say Hero? Or maybe Ike? Either way he was clearly the better player, I'm surprised I won any games at all, I mostly just got bodied. But it was really good practice.

if it would make all these salty fucks move on to hating Palu or Peach, sure.

you could always do it, the only change CERO made was a late patch in smash 4 to stitch a bit to the opening of her dress and give her shorts/bloomers in the japanese version, which carried over to ultimate for all versions they even changed her dress position for ultimate's render mid development, i guess a woman's knee is too risque but you can still see her underwear regardless.
sourcegaming.info/2015/09/18/cero-and-palutenas-censorship/
tl;dr you can see her underwear, even more in the non JP versions of wii u but CERO is a bunch of hacks once more

Attached: palu update.png (2449x1487, 3.11M)

i saw leo lose a stock at one point today. this is supposed to be the best player? smdhtbqhyfam

You have to be doing this on purpose. Kill yourself retard. Cope.

Nevermind I'm retarded, I'm pretty sure I was playing Bayo

>places either second or first at every tournament
>went game 5 last time versus a worse version of Nairo's palu
No. Also Marss has been playing Megaman for quite a while.

Not an argument
Throughout smashh 4's lifespan ZeRo remained the undispiuted #4
While armada lost it at the end to hbox.
keep coping

Is Zero right? Is this why MkLeo threw against Nairo?

Attached: zerotweet.jpg (596x620, 273K)

imo this faggot lard should stop talking, hes completely irrelevant

no, zeros just mad that nobody ever liked him

Was there even a fistbump before they started the set or nah?
I never followed Salem/Armada beef, just Salem/ Leffen beef. I didn't know they hated each other.

Why the fuck do people still care about what he has to say?

Not really.
It's just the smash community who hates anyone who keeps winning, if you keep winning in Dota 2 you're treated as a god.
Pretty sure the same happens in csgo and league.

Yeah some of those guys have tough times versus Mario. His frame data and oos just wins sometimes. Ike would have been your best bet if you space really well but it's still not the easiest thing to play because of Mario's burst options and heavy punish game. He's just a great all rounder with a couple big weaknesses to certain cast members. Most people don't play him because of that last part, but he is definitely criminally underplayed.

you can be number 1 and be liked.
zero is just a salty faggot that nobody likes him.

Mario has probably the worst off stage game ever in ultimate. Edge gaurding Mario is the most laughably easiest thing you can do in this game. Almost Little Mac tier.

Attached: Mario[2].jpg (564x624, 64K)

People dislike seeing MKLeo win but I rarely see people actually disliking MKLeo. Everyone seems to respect his skill and his contributions to the scene.

ZeRo is just making excuses for being a cunt, blaming everyone hating his shit attitude on his winning.

But he has a shit ton of Twitch subs? Obviously he has a lot of fans.

Why don't you like him?

Playing the game for long periods is grinding, especially offline. Plus he plays with M2K, who's really good at teaching smash

People hated Zero winning and hated Zero. People now just hate MKleo winning.

Attached: 1565665511506.png (446x435, 79K)

Armada got no beef, Salem just hate melee players in general

>Best recovery in terms of distance and versatility would be Snake
No fucking way, dude. Sheik's is better. Snake can't explode himself forever and he can get 2-framed, his recovery is nowhere near broken.

I actually like to change main with each game to not get bored with them(or fall back on habits from other games).
My Ultimate Mario is probably roughly on par with my Bowser despite lack of use. I have a solid Yoshi too, from when I was unsure on who to main in 4.

No, Armada shat on Salem a lot during that beef half a year ago. He also regularly defends Leffen.

scarflard has convinced himself we didn't like him because he was #1, rather than because he was unlikeable.

It's not true.

I believe Umeki also took him out at one of the big Jap tourneys, though that was pretty early after he picked up Joker and well before GF.

Leo lost because he got outplayed by a tilted, determined Nairo.

Palutena is the 8th best character in Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Attached: D-B-JdqU4AAypks.jpg (842x1191, 98K)

People need to stop saying this. Even a casual understanding of these two characters tells you that's not at all true

these threads are at their best when its just palu/zss/zelda posting instead of any actual discussion about the game because you faggots dont know shit

post more palu pits

Attached: gelbooru.com 4719045 1girl armpits arms_up aster_crowley bangs bare_shoulders belt blush breasts buc (850x1204, 217K)

Why is Nairo so based?

because he has an actually fun personality

Attached: 1559719193546.png (779x1102, 1.02M)

>he thinks it's because he was #1
Dabuz caught a huge amount of shit despite only being able to get Top 5 consistently
What they have in common is that they were boring to watch and played like faggots
At least Dabuz is somewhat self aware

Zackray soon

Attached: 1568219050499.jpg (679x957, 88K)

Dumbass

I don't give a fuck about MKLeo. I just hate Joker and think he's fucking terrible for the game. Comeback mechanics are dogshit and extremely boring to watch.