I hate this nigga like you wouldn't believe

I hate this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: Mr X.png (594x376, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_ohzHdg4WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me why and if I can't sense true hatred in your post then I will come for you in the night

Attached: (´・ω・`).png (128x120, 9K)

This fucking faggot keeps following me makes my shit all fucked up

I remember waiting 30 minutes in the clocktower for his footsteps to go away before fucking booking it

Scenario B is worse because he shows up way earlier

And he hates you even more

>bu-bu I wanna explore this dangerous place full of undead monsters in all tranquility!1
So glad Mr. X gave it to ya.

I get the reason for his inclusion and he does make the game scarier but I still hate the nigga

It's been forever since I played it and I never finished it. I got to the sewers on Claire A then just got distracted by other games/hobbies
Should I jump back into my old save or start a new game?

Attached: Pirating_Soup.webm (480x854, 1.24M)

better off starting a new game

Do you recommend Claire A or Leon A? I cjose Claire for that first run because it was the canon for the original but apparently that doesn't matter anymore

I have no desire to replay the game because of this brick faced fuck.
He's an annoyance that ruins my enjoyment.

I'd recommend Leon A on Standard to start off and then doing Claire followed by hardcore second runs. Slows down a bit at the sewers but picks back up by the end

That's what was stopping me but you get used to him after a little while. He's mostly all bark and little bite

Isn't standard kinda actiony though? I remember when I played on the hardest difficulty and found it tense but doable once I figured out how damage mechanics worked and just kneecapped zombies before running by unless it was a hith traffic room

>Isn't standard kinda actiony though?
It gives you more supplies then you might need but I wouldn't call it actiony just much more forgiving. If you feel you can handle I'd so go for hardcore on your playthough personally tho I like to work my way up to it

i did hardcore on my 2nd ever playthrough and i regret it. i'm now stuck back at the police department with mr x, a bunch of lickers and 20 zombies in the area i need to get to with only 10 pistol shots available. i know exactly where to go but i don't have the resources/quick acting to be able to execute it since every zombie hit takes me down to red health.

Soulless remake, also they ruined the surprise of Nemesis for R3make since it will be the same shit.

Why though? Having an arch-nemesis whose threat looms over you throughout the entire game is one of the coolest mechanics in vidya.

Attached: O8q_F3tpY0M.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

He's my favourite bit of the game

hey nice opinion man but no one asked

You can murder pretty much every enemy in the game and still have enough ammo and healing items for the bosses even on Hardcore. Which is the difficulty you should start on anyway. That said, your rank is going to suffer because it only really counts the time, and killing every enemy is just a waste of it. Normal is for achievement hunting, especially the bag space one, which you can't get on Hardcore at all, since the extra pouches are only found on Normal. Going from Normal to Hardcore will just be tough and you'll have to relearn the game, while starting on hardcore teaches you how to play it properly from the start.

I learned that the hard way in Leon B. I came out of the Stars Office and started heading towards the Linen Room. He came stomping around the corner without warning. Spooked me pretty bad. So when I played Claire B and got the the stars office I ran the opposite way. I thought I outsmarted him, but then he suddenly showed up after I blew up the C4 in the attic.

He's not bad once you figure out how to avoid him. He's pretty slow and you can dodge him if you're fast enough. Easiest thing to do is just do enough to progress in the game. Then when you're in the sewers you'll end up back at the police station. You're free to collect everything you missed Tyrant free.

But in B you have faster access to the Sewers and the STARS weapon locker (if you even want to take it with you at all). And if you really want to explore the RPD you can just return later when he's gone.

>Then when you're in the sewers you'll end up back at the police station
I thought there was no going back to the RPD once you got to the sewers

No. There's a key that unlocks a maintenance room. If you look in that room there's a shelf that can be moved. There's a path behind it that leads to RPD. There's also some film in the sewers that needs to be developed at the station.

You can go back at any point until you depart to NEST.

I'll keep in mind thanks just got to the sewers in my Leon B run.

yo that's fucking nasty, not cool

KIIIIIIRYUUU CHAAAAAAAN

He's not a threatat all. He's just a retarded big man baby that follows you around everwhere.

rude

Just don't break into a run if he's close enough that you can hear him moving around and if you have to kill something make sure he's patrolling on the other side of the building so it'll take him at least 30 seconds to reach you once he beelines. Once you ditch him at a safe room and he turns the other way you can literally just walk behind him and follow him until you are sure he's on the other side.

Attached: 1549328584078.png (680x680, 531K)

I hated him so god damn much in Kiwami. Quite honestly one of the most annoying and lazy game mechanics I've ever seen. Fuck Majima Everywhere, just fuck that tedious shit

There's something wrong with you, because that was the most fun part of the game by far.

just walk away nigga

Same fight over and over again is fun? Same moveset from 0 that you have fight a 100 times in order to progress Kiryu's skill tree is fun???
Jesus Christ I was so tired of that one-eyed fuck that I just spammed Komaki Tiger Drop on him as soon as I got it.

haha based pic mind if I save it?

More fun than literally every other combat encounter in the game, yes.

>people still having problems with X
Cmon fags, grow a pair. He's easy as fuck to avoid. You'll only bump into him like 5 times max.

this
having issues with x past the first playthrough is the true mark of a normalfag

I'm just easily scared I don't play horror games much

X telegraphs his position loudly. And for his scripted sequence appearances, you can literally just run past him before he can even get a swing off, even on hardcore.

>Fighting two Somali niggers in the illegal clinic wasn't a fun encounter
Nigger please
youtube.com/watch?v=x_ohzHdg4WY

I understand that and avoiding him isn't that hard I agree it's just the constant looming presence that fucks with me. The footsteps, the music, running into him randomly it's all so creepy and unsettling. The footsteps in particular are the most stressful always feels like he can be right around the corner.

Didn't get to that part yet, but
>fighting more than a single enemy at any give time in a Yakuza game
>fun
Pick one and only one.

Truth be told, the Ivys still get me sometimes. Buggers are annoying. Have you been killed by X yet?

>Have you been killed by X yet?
Funny enough no but he's still the worst part of the game for me I dread him every run. I'm doing Leon B right now on hardcore and I had to psych myself up for a little while before launching the game to get through the RPD. It's worse on B scenario too because he's triggered much earlier on (which I had no idea about). I was shitting bricks when he started stomping towards me by the STARS office.

>I have never played a Yakuza game before
dude... that is what makes Yakuza fun. How shit do you have to be to complain about multiple enemy fights in a beat'em up series

Youre doing great so far then. Got killed roughly a handful of times during my Leon B before i'd even left rpd. Without spoling shit, save up your grenades and flashbangs for X.

I don't find it fun being stunlocked by enemies all around me who attack at random timings with no rhythm or reason and watch helplessly as the control over the game is taken from me. Maybe some people do. Like you. I found the 1v1 boss battles to be the highlight of the series' combat. Although Kiwami isn't doing well in the boss department either, unlike 0.

The regular zombies are by far the most dangerous enemies in the game, because of their inescapable magnetic grabs. Mr X is only danger in the sense that he works like a wall that pushes you into the zombies liberally put in the corridors by the devs.

Yea I just got to the sewers and have done fairly well so far but I'm not out of the woods yet not by a long shot. I remembered how bad the sewers sucked on the A scenarios so it should be even worse on hardcore.
>save up your grenades and flashbangs for X.
haha funny you mention that because I died about 4 times at the end of the parking garage section when you release all the zombies from the jails and X comes stomping in. I only had one hand gernade but it wasn't enough to take down all of them. What ended up happening was X would punch me and a zombie would grab me as I was falling. It was the biggest mind fuck my entire time with the game.

>tfw your 14 year old brother tells you that you can run around the previously locked gates in the jail to avoid the zombies
>yfw youd finished the game half a dozen times at that point

Attached: kanye_stare.gif (300x231, 2.95M)

>because of their inescapable magnetic grabs
I thought it was just me. Yeah man their grabs are fucking insane they seem so slow until they lunge then they come at you 100mph.

This makes me unreasonably furious.

Attached: 1538077694857.png (1000x1000, 289K)

iktf user, iktf

I didn't notice that on my first playthrough either, but I caught onto it shortly after. Still, my brain managed to fail the check once again in the ghost survivors scenario, where you had to approach the same situation, but from the opposite side of the hallway.

You wouldn't believe the shit people do to the food at buffets.

Kek. You mention the jail part and i post this Well you just learnt something new. But keep the flash bangs and grenades during your later venture through the labs. Youll need em.

was genuinely scary at first but once you figure him out it turns into Benny Hill

>Seething Estrogen: The Post

I'll keep it in mind thanks man. Better pray for me I'm going to try tackling the sewers my next session those tight corridors are going to be the death of me.

Really you just have to know when you can run by enemies without as much as using a bullet on them. Especially the G adults. If you're too slow they'll get into position that makes it hard to deal with them. But if you're just sprinting through the level, then you can just run past them before the AI is ready to use the grab attack. But just in case you get caught - keep a grenade equipped, because a knife stab isn't enough to stun them for long enough to let you run through after you can move again.

>"Hey user, want to go to [buffet restaurant]?"
>nah, people are gross, i don't care for buffets
>"Oh, user, that's not true