At what point did you realize it was the best RPG of the decade?

At what point did you realize it was the best RPG of the decade?

Attached: 323896-underrail-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x370, 55K)

if it's so great, convince me to play it

when i got killed by 3 rathounds in the tutorial

I must wear the CAU armor, I love it too much.
I'm a nimblefag, is specializing in Nimble the only way to pull this off without fucking myself?
How badly am I fucking myself by speccing into nimble?

Can someone tell me if cheap shots incapacitated and electric module dont mix?

Will it apply incapacitated then apply the shock damage first?

Please respond.

Play it p-please!

what crafting feats are useful and when? I am trying to decide if I should take 7 int

Anyone have that list of crafting skill requirements?
Also, any clue what are the highest lock levels for picking/hacking?

ballistics is good early on if you plan on wearing tactical vests.
skinner/clothier are nice to have, but not that important.
weaponsmith absolutely if you're using knife/machete
power managment, yea if you go electronics and will craft shields

When I watched Sseth's video.

Attached: D7QhV7WWwAArJF8.png large.png (713x730, 161K)

Assuming that all parts are of level 160 quality, this is the effective crafting skill required.

ass: mech 153
flash: mech 5, chem 40
energy shield: elec 166
grenade V: mech 10, chem 112
leather armor: tail 128
leather armor w/ pad: tail 141
leather armor w/ coat: tail 141
leather armor w/ pad/coat: tail 154
leather boots: tail 128
leather striders: tail 128, mech 141
magn grenade: chem 40, tail 10
machete: mech 128
machete w/ energy: mech 128, elec 176
machete w/ taser: mech 128, elec 154
metal armor w/ 4 plates: mech 167, tail 128
metal armor w/ 4 plates/regen: mech 167, tail 128, elec 83, bio 83
metal helm: mech 128, tail 128
metal striders: mech 141, tail 128
napalm: chem 60, tail 10
sarah michelle gellar: mech 128
shot: mech 128
psi head: elec 128, bio 44
seeker gogs: mech 76, elec 128
seeker nvg: mech 76, elec 145
shotgun: mech 128
shotgun, combat: mech 153
ski mask: tail 128
smart gogs: mech 51, elec 147
smart nvg: mech 51, elec 164
sniper: mech 153
sniper w/ anat: mech 153, elec 25
sniper w/ smart: mech 153, elec 128
spear: mech 128
spear w/ energy: mech 128, elect 176
spear w/ taser: mech 128, elec 156
tabi: tail 128
tac: tail 128, mech 96
tac w: ssteel: tail 128, mech 128
tac w/ coat: tail 141, mech 96
tac w/ psi: tail 128, mech 96, bio 32
tac w/ coat/psi: tail 141, mech 96, bio 32

Again, all equipment was made with quality 160 parts for reference. Don't forget, you can get a +15% to crafting skills with crafting benches in your house. Some parts don't go that high, like leather, or psi carapaces only going to 100~. So you'll need way less skill points invested

Thanks dude. I'd better save it this time.

responding
it works without issue

is power management worth it if you will only use it for energy shields?

I think lockpicking tops out at 115, but I may be wrong. Hacking is probably around the same spot.

really? cause im wondering if i should just use pneumatic.

when my virtual friend posted a video of it on youtube

dumb

I prefer Pathfinder Kingmaker.

First of all this is not an RPG but a CRPG and secondly that place would be to Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition. You just have to check both Steam review stats and popularity.

Attached: Facts.png (330x700, 371K)

better shield is always nice to have but it's a quality of life feat more or less.
if you're a tin can you don't need it. if you use energy weapons, yeah so you dont need to recharge as often.
i'd rather pick something that adds to the damage unless i'm done with the build

What was the Hollow Earth incident?

Big mole made the earth hollow.

Also I forgot to add that even with way less total reviews of Underrail the Steam overall rating (81.75%) is way lower than the almost 50k of Divinity (93.56%).

There's a thing you can't screw up in a game if you want succes and that would be BALANCE, thing that Underrail fails miserably and that shows in the reviews.

Divinity is the most unbalanced shit ever user.

>summon artillery plant
>one shot enemies on tactician mode
>summon bonesidow
>stronger than a fully buffed incarnate
nice balance

Don‘t get me started on initiative, armor and how shit the stat systen is. There are a lot of good things about Divinity, but balance isn‘t one of them. You haven‘t actually played the game much if you believe divinity is balanced.

>BALANCE
you didn't play DOS2

responding to obvious bait

Can you purchase most of the ingredients for the juice yourself, or is the only reasonable way through crafting?

Nothing in this game really phased me so far except for this fucking guy.

Attached: underrail 2019-09-23 04-41-45-01.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

mostly I just wanted something to justify 7 int since I am otherwise only using it for mad chemist

you can pick the shrooms and give it to the dude. doctors may have chemicals idk

That's why I was asking, I don't want to have to walk all the way back to Dude's lab. I got him a supplier but I have to go and talk to him about it before I think I can get access to this stuff easily.

does that portrait remind anyone else of Shrek?

When I met Guzomir

lol
it was fun for the first few hours and then i realised it was your typical shitty crafting plus skill fest that leads to you doing huge damage and one shotting everything
no party members either, which artificially bloats the difficulty in the early game to the extreme, until you're so powerful you just one shot everything as mentioned
depth goes as deep as placing traps and using sneak before a fight
story is nothing special, characters are generic tropes down to fine points, the story has been seen and done before even in other games, and the final "boss" is fucking laughable
enemy variety is lacking hardcore, humanoid npcs with "advanced AI" just follows the exact same steps every single fight, there's nothing interesting or advanced when an AI is predictable as fuck like it is, especially when "challenge" means stunlocking the player character and ensuring groups of human enemies are capable of countering every playstyle the player might have
AI is so shitty you can win every fight simply by breaking line of sight or laying down shitloads of traps, to the point where beartrap spam has become a meme within the player base
add to the sloppily added "essential" NPCs that you can't kill, just hit 0 damage on, and a wholly underwhelming and disappointing ending and its just another shitty indie trash game at the core
artstyle is awful and there's loads of mechanical issues like it being so fucking hard to click a fence, having to click the tile under npcs to select them, and the ui scaling to save a few
its been in development for so long and there's nothing to show for it lol
but there will always be some fags on Yea Forums that think they're so deep and unique for playing the latest shitty flavour of the month, ensuring underrail threads are up 24/7 like some kind of faggy obsession, it's sad
if you like fallout games, play fallout lol

The penultimate zoomer post

Anyone that can upload a save file with the Red Dragon in their inventory?

>vapid spoiled girl says she's seen the arena a thousand times
>doesn't know who I am or that I killed Carnifex
wow it's just like talking to women in real life

Attached: underrail 2019-09-23 05-58-54-82.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Sorry, but I only shill it to my friends who I want to have a good time. I don't care if someone random on the internet wants to play it or not.

The armor system of that game single-handedly ruins both it's balance and combat.

do tell more. how does it work

You cannot apply vast majority of fun status effects unless you remove armor points by plain damage. More of that, there is two kinds of armor — magical and mechanical, and every attack is either magical or mechanical, so it is even more limiting.

I dunno dude. Kingmaker was pretty swaggy.

only because Baldurs Gate 3 isnt releasing until 2020

im sure the game is good for what it is, but i already have a hard time finishing simple games, this game has too many mechanics, too much micro management and looks beyond dated. i mean i understand the style they went for, but, cmon, at least polish it up a bit. liked pathfinder kingmaker, was much more accessible and nice to look at.

When you go on the expedition, do you always get assigned the recovery position, or does it depend on how your character is built?

>retarded sec trooper hits me twice with a shotgun he's firing at a native from 10 tiles away
>I don't get a free license to immediately murder him
>meanwhile if anyone walks through the corner of my caltrops or molly everyone instantly decides to kill me

Attached: 1528323957011.jpg (625x415, 423K)

learn to behave southern pig

You should be more careful, bre

URs graphics are pure SOUL

of course not, that would mean styg would have to code good AI.

can i go back and genocide all the npcs at the end of the game

Alpha graphics are even more SOUL.