I’m sorry but the first palace does NOT need to be that fucking hard

I’m sorry but the first palace does NOT need to be that fucking hard.

Attached: 7E4DA22D-A0EF-4257-8B5E-C16AC86030DD.jpg (768x768, 112K)

OP is a faggot.

Good thing it's all downhill from there

thats what made it so intresting. you just end of blasting through the rest.

I quit this game, like any other when I found out there's a time limit to do shit, it's such a stupid concept. Hell, even dark souls does it better by implementing artificial difficulty, but at least you're not on a timer.

Persona 5 sucks a fucking dick but Kawamommy makes it bearable

Attached: tumblr_oywturQKr31us3mdwo1_raw.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Everything up to the end of the Futaba palace was great on a first play through (on hard at least). The rest dragged on, it felt like different games with how much more generic the palaces became, and the story kinda spinned its wheels until the end. Although how cool the ideas of the end parts were it seriously needed some better build ups to it. One of the coolest climax ideas and it felt kind of tired and low energy after going through the slog of the 2nd half of the game

The only way you're gonna lose is if you try to lose

I also initially didn't play 4 or 5 because of the time limits.

Turns out the limits are so generous they're almost impossible to lose. Also, in 5, you can get items which restore SP each turn which removes the only thing stopping you from finishing the majority of a dungeon in a single in-game day (aside from story reasons)

>see kawakami threads on Yea Forums
>have not the faintest clue who she is or what persona is but instantly fall in love with that hair + shirt
>discover her character. Fall in love even more.
>emulate the game and play it solely for her scenes
I kept on the Hawaii ring she gave from the moment it was given to the final boss.
As an actual game it was decent. Great presentation. Story and gameplay are done much better in other games. Sae was also great though

Attached: 643786723.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Of course a mommyfag would be this retarded.

just use morgana to heal you from the bench, saves SP

If you have a hard time with Persona 5 you may actually be brain damaged. I am always shocked when I hear people say the found it difficult because holy shit is the game easy. It's a fucking visual novel about bumping uglies with your highschool teacher.

>bumping uglies with your highschool teacher.
Why are Kawakamifags so retarded.

>As an actual game it was decent. Great presentation. Story and gameplay are done much better in other games.

PS5 is further proof that people are bedazzled by spectacle more so than actual gameplay.

Because gameplay these days consists of:
>follow arrow as it counts down to 0
>in game hint tells you what to do at destination
>press X to complete goal or mash X to kill bad guy
>repeat

Is it ok to skip the 2nd momento to talk to the cute doctor

i just got my guts up to bold

Yes

>persona 5
>hard

Attached: 1567739769056.jpg (312x321, 84K)

You can complete every dungeon aside from the 1st one in a day, then spend the month jerking off doing nothing.

At some point I got so tired of shit I just went to school & to bed just to get to the next day

Use buffs retard.