Imagine not having a hacked switch so you can pirate this piece of shit day one. Keep giving money to Jewfreak

Imagine not having a hacked switch so you can pirate this piece of shit day one. Keep giving money to Jewfreak.
>m-muh online
It's called having a clean sysnand to boot into when you want to use online while putting cfw and homebrew on emunand.

Attached: Pokémon_Sword_and_Shield.jpg (350x278, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/
gnu.org/proprietary/proprietary-drm.html
gnu.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and piratepilled

last i checked (more than 6 months ago), emunand wasn’t a guaranteed way of protecting yourself from being banned, as the sysnand still had traces of being tampered with. is that still the case?

>tfw only launch switches can be hacked
fuck

Your time is more important than your money. Imagine playing a game you dislike just because you pirated it to stick it to The Man(tm).
How many dicks do you suck every day on average, OP?

can it be done on a latest firmware launch switch

Why even play this crap when you can replay much better games from gens 4 and 5 on the potatoest of PCs?

>m-muh jewfreak
>waa fuck this game! bring back the dex!
>lol still gonna play it though :p

Based beaten wife

i will only BUY the game if the developers listen to me
if they dont, i will still play the game, as it is a continuation of a series i am fond of, but i wont buy it
you can keep sucking corporate dick all you want but, unlike you, other people actually think

Attached: file.jpg (400x394, 64K)

>I'm too much of a faggot to just not play this game I'm supposedly protesting against

Nah you're just a low test cuck who is still going to play the game because GF has you held by the balls. Buying it or not you have simply no moral ground if you're going to play it anyway.

If you were ACTUALLY against this game, you wouldn't.
So yeah, literal beaten wife.

Yes, you just have to use an RCM jig. Follow this guide:

nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

Imagine playing glorified gacha with outdated mechanics even for a JRPG in the year of our lord 2019

that was never the case

Why even pirate it, just don't play this garbage

>Nah you're just a low test cuck who is still going to play the game because GF has you held by the balls
kek, i dont even own a switch, you fucking nigger
playing a pirated game and distributing copies is the best form of sharing possible
just like sharing music CDs/movies with your neighbors
stop being a niglet shill and read up
gnu.org/proprietary/proprietary-drm.html
also, install gentoo

>I literally can't stop playing Pokemon no matter what happens
Lol ok.

You're autistic.

I pirated SM because I didn't want to pay money for it.

Stop morally justifying piracy, faggot

That was never true. The entire point of emunand is that it's entirely separate from the sysnand. Unless you boot up cfw on your sysnand, you should be completely safe.

>I literally can't stop playing Pokemon no matter what happens
i wish to test out the game for $0.00 (zero dollars) to see if it is good or not
should i just not play it and keep saying "I DONT LIKE IT" even if i have the option to do so for free (0)?
not an argument
>piracy
>comparing theft, murder and raping to intelectual "propriety" violation
also,
>because its illegal, its immoral
the absolute state of the west, where sharing with your neighbors became a crime
read up, niglets gnu.org

>Thinks he's a big hero for pirating a shitty game nobody cares about on a shitty console nobody cares about
Let it go faggot, you're not impressing anybody
Pirate your shitty game, play it, then give us your riveting review about how shitty it is. We eagerly wait with bated breath. Not.

>Thinks he's a big hero for pirating
no, i dont
and i never claimed to
nice projection
>on a shitty console nobody cares about
nice reading comprehension
i dont own a switch, as stated in keep seething, buycuck

Why do pirates shill their shit so much? You'd think they were getting paid full time for this.

>No i dont
You do. You'd have no reason to morally justify piracy this much otherwise
>Buyfag
>When I have no interest in this shitty game which I even outright stated
You really are retarded

>Why do pirates shill their shit so much
when did sharing free content with other people become shilling?
here, let me shill gears 5 for you while im at it, ill also shill this shit game i never heard of but found in the same thread >You'd have no reason to morally justify piracy this much otherwise
false
sorry, but it looks like you didnt read up like i suggested
im just enforcing my freedoms (4) as a user because cucks like you like to pay corporations to deprive others of it
>You really are retarded
its not outrageous to assume you are a buyfag when you get so assblasted about people distributing files of a game they want to try on the internet
buyfags, along with soi indie developers on twitter, are the only ones who cry about this type of shit

>its not outrageous to assume you are a buyfag when you get so assblasted about people distributing files of a game they want to try on the internet
You're on Yea Forums, where literally everybody has been pirating everything for the past 20 years. You're nothing special for doing something that's the base minimum you retarded autist
>Im not moralfagging! Im just helping the poor people play this game and save their freedoms because you're an evil buycuck who wants to remove the rights of others!
sure, junior. Just be sure not to use public trackers if you dont want the fbi to break your door down

Stop being such a tard, no one fucking cares. I pirate games because I can't be arsed to pay for them, and so do you, you self-righteous twat.
Why are all Linuxfags so fucking autistic, Jesus.

>You're nothing special for pirating
I agree, as I clearly stated in and I'm just enforcing my freedoms
In the same vein that I'm not special for doing the act, someone observing others talk about the subject shouldn't get assblasted all the time about it
>>Im just helping the poor
I've never stated that
I use and distribute "pirated" software because I believe there is nothing wrong with that
If you believe otherwise, feel free to attack the FSF's arguments, if you wish
>Just be sure not to use public trackers if you dont want the fbi to break your door down
I stopped with public trackers long ago because of the quality of releases and availability of content
About the FBI, don't worry about me, friend
I don't live in the Land of the Free
>Stop being such a tard, no one fucking cares
>you self-righteous twat
Not an argument, and false
Intellectual propriety is heavily discussed in academia, at least where I live
>I pirate games because I can't be arsed to pay for them
And I believe you have the right to keep doing that, isn't that great?
>and so do you
False, I already proved that to be wrong in the posts above
>Why are all Linuxfags so fucking autistic
I never implied to use the Linux kernel
But you're right, I do run it alongside windows in my home machines
Unfortunately, caring about user freedom is seen as autistic behavior to you
I hope you can get better, or, if my ethics are wrong, maybe you can change my mind