How hard will The Outer Worlds flop?

How hard will The Outer Worlds flop?

Attached: 1569183648963.png (630x750, 339K)

Not at all.

Why are the skinnier ones in the back?

Didn't Anita show up at obsidian last year?

Wacky Bioshock in space gonna be great. GREAT.

Think that was Bioware for Anthem

I won't even pirate it...

>gaming consists of men
>focus on women representation
i wonder what goes through theses people's minds who buy snake oil

women are the chief perpetrators of psychological and emotional abuse against children

This game looks like it was tailor made for r*ddit types. Even the "humor" seems like it was meant to appeal to them. It probably won't be a huge seller, but it will still do alright because of plebs like them buying it on day one.

Here's some of our devs. Strong and independent women.
Also a dinosaur.
>Instant pls no bully self reply.

okay help me out here anons, how many new vegas devs are left in obsidian?

just like control and andromeda!

more females play games then males though

I know you're trolling, but I can see that being their way of thinking. I usually assume people are logical, but now I am questioning that assumption and think people might be more emotional than logical as the norm.

I wonder what their positions are.

>gaming consists of men
what a bizarre way of phrasing that sentiment

narrative designers are 3 women and 1 soiboi.

No, their understanding is that every hobby, every job, everything everywere should be equal amounts of every single race, sex, orientation, etc unless it's doing something wrong. The business could be making great money, the studio great productions, and the country could be in great shape, but if theres more white men in that given space then it is absolutely evil and must be fixed.

that is at first, the real goal is to minimize straight white men in the long run as much as possible

i think sawyer is the only one left

So is that why the story and dialogue is seemingly going to be ass?

It was for Andromeda and she showed up unannounced and EA was furious.

jesus fucking christ this game is doomed

>what if fallout but shittier

I think I disagree cause I've noticed that most the vocal ones seem to be white or (((white))). I honestly can't tell if it's logical or emotional cause I get the desire for power, but the minorities they push hate jews a lot more than whites. Even then, the jews look white and no way the people they support would notice the difference.

>RPG systems designed by industry veterans
>from what we've seen, there's a lot nuance in how you can build your character, which is exactly what you want to see in an rpg
>but because the dialogue (not even the quest paths mind you - just the dialogue) is written by women, it's going to flop
You could be charging rent, you know...

Attached: 1561615187821.jpg (460x322, 19K)

A lot but Microsoft doesn't care. They're not publishing it. Obsidian just has to fulfill a contract.

The studio is probably get reorganized after this game ships. They'll only give a shit about this IP if it does well and it doesn't look like it will.

Attached: xbox.jpg (474x266, 13K)

>How hard will this game flop

Pretty hard looking at the abysmal graphics, gameplay and animations

Attached: 15894398346.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

reverse cowgirl

The game will flop hard but I don't think Microsoft bought this studio for this IP.

White women, emasculated white men, and (((fellow whites))) are the vocal ones yes, but their desired results are the same. Less white men, more minorities.

I think it looks fun
No way am I financially supporting it though, game is however going to sell great.

No! Do NOT give ME Outer Worlds user! Give ME wifes user! I WOULD buy Outer Worlds IF it DID have wifes user BUT Outer Worlds does NOT have wifes user SO Outer Worlds IS poop user AND Obsidian IS poop BECAUSE Obsidian will NOT give wifes IN Outer Worlds user SO Obsidian IS poop user SO do NOT give ME Outer Worlds user AND do NOT give ME Obsidian user! (Do not! Do not!)

Attached: Brianna.jpg (432x576, 34K)

>EGS exclusive
>flopping

fucking this

>>EGS exclusive
>>Woke bullshit
It will probably only sell on consoles, and even then not that much compared to what it cost to make.

>in a position where you cant see their face
nice.

No! Mating press IS the BEST position user! (It is! It is!)

No! Show ME face!

Holy shit this guy with the master in english makes some compelling points

Err, yes that would be the point yeah. Nobody wants to use the EGS, so the game isn't going to sell much on PC so Obsidian is going to have to hope that the game does well enough on consoles to meet their sales projections.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

Why do women working in companies trigger you so much, Yea Forums?

Attached: 123-1235180_anime-reaction-images-thinking-anime-png.jpg (820x699, 131K)

Anyone else reach a zen like peace with SJWs? I’m tired of fighting, but at the same time I didn’t give in to their ideaology. I used to spend a lot of time in these type of threads being overwhelmingly mad but now I just cut it out of my life. If something is very SJW and ruins the product, I just don’t buy it. No anger, no more bitterness, no more thought given to it.

It’s actually really peaceful just cutting the negativity out of your life. I guess as you get older you learn to just cut the bullshit out and enjoy your life much more cause of it.

Attached: 5427B180-2B19-43CD-A433-91CA76DBB56B.png (777x1200, 542K)

What! Epic games store IS poop user BUT it IS guaranteed sales user AND Obsidian DOES need guaranteed sales user BECAUSE Deadfire WAS poop user AND Outer Worlds IS poop user AND I DO have MORE wifes THAN Obsidian DOES have REAL sales user! (I do! I do!)

Attached: Cute Armitage.jpg (576x432, 42K)

They get guaranteed sales from EGS exclusivity you retard. They could sell zero copies and still make money. Just look at Control

Well arent you just hungry for attention

You are a moron that comparison.

>ESLtards

No! Do NOT give ME attention user give ME wifes user!

thoughts?

Attached: Outer Worlds Combat.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

because theyre disingenuous as fuck. they dont give a fuck about the game or what the fans would want, but they would rather implant their own shitty agendas and ideas relating to said agenda. fuck them

Same, but the baker repeatedly being sued in Colorado still triggers me

What in the fug

trannyera and cucktaku already gave it a 10/10

I dont care, I dont pay or play shit like this, be free to spend your money and time in what you want, I'm out.

Why do you believe women are some kind of gestalt that only care about pushing some kind of pervasive agenda they all agree on?
You realize women have written books you've probably enjoyed, right?

self interest is an innate agenda of everyone, universally.

Sadly, our interests contradict eachother

You know they are literally just showing the women at the studio and that most are still men right?

this image explains the female character designs in the game, it also explains why this company is death to me

Attached: 1562003084310.jpg (750x750, 75K)

What! Why IS it cat user! What! What DOES it mean user!

Attached: Cute Lisanna.jpg (501x1029, 61K)

if Im forced to play with companions im dropping it.
I like a lot about outerworlds besides the character designs and some of the dialogue
seriously why fuck are all the companions all humans who look ugly?
couldnt they atleast design an alien pet character that acts like a dog?

+did you have a stroke anita?

Harder than your fat fuck of a mother when she trips over on her way back from the Wallmart :DDDDD

me on the left

This

this will definitely be in the running for the title of "worst looking, least immersive game released in the current year" when it comes out

>but because the dialogue (not even the quest paths mind you - just the dialogue) is written by women, it's going to flop
And the dialogue we've seen so far has been utter garbage. An RPG with shit writing is a shit RPG.

>scope is literally just lowers the FOV
hate this shit.

>here, these are our women
>please don't, we'll kill u
Fuck off then? Why sexually discriminate and then expect no discrimination?

Plenty

It's gonna flop megahard. That's why they sold out to MS and did a Switch port.

>because the Dialogue is written by women its going to flop

Imagine living like this

This looks so shit even by AA standard. Even Greedfall looks way better than this shit.

You aren't. It's already confirmed you can kill them.

Now that I have actually had a job I can see how womens day photos like these can occur in non-pozzed non-sjw workplaces, though without that perspective they do seem evil, good luck OP

>women

>devs

pick one. not pictured: the guys doing all the coding/work.

look at all dem empowered wimmin

Well their is an easy way to tell if a woman is an agenda pushing man hating cunt. A uniform if you will.
It is called danger hair.
Check the picture see all the bright colored hair? That is a clear sign what they are going to do.
>But U judgin book by cover
They are the ones who pioneered that uniform bub. So don't go blaming us for using their own identifying marks to identify them.

It wont. There are people like me who have been dying for someone to rip off the TES/Bethesda formula for a long time who will buy this and a pretty much all Fallout fans will

What!

Does it matter? Its getting on the windows games pass, get that and have both this and plenty of other games for a dollar or 5.

Oh no, girls! Ewww yucky there going to get they're cooties all over it!

>why aren't they showing their male developers in commemoration of national women's day????
These threads are always so funny

get woke go broke
wubbalubbadubdub I turned myself into a video game morty

girls are fine, but when games focus on "wokeness" rather than good gameplay, shit happens.

What! Wifes ARE cute user! They ARE cute user! (They are! They are!)

>girls are fine
objectively wrong. Every woman needs to be hanged.

Just pirate it a million times and delete it a million times.
>>Thats how you bankrupt a company lmao