>abilities cost health instead of MP

Attached: 1.jpg (2535x1426, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1WLNbjQD2V9uVUPBDu0q7Ox6zC03-BVSBgI_0t7tpUxo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro just go away

>Pastamancer
>abilities cost sauce instead of MP

Attached: fluid garnish mostly used on otherwise dry food.gif (500x322, 1000K)

>class with 1 ability
>asspulls 6 new abilities

oh my seven quarks

>Oh my 7 quirks.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

>cosmic mage
>abilities cost sanity instead of MP

Attached: theprophecy.png (507x387, 364K)

OH

RUBBER

>my reddit academia

Attached: dff.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

>Green Naruto
>Author gave himself seven (7) bullshit asspulls for whenever he can't think of something
Oh my. That sounds terrible

>Shota
>items cost semen instead of money

Attached: grand strategy game economy.png (875x618, 525K)

Name 1 fandom.

I mean I'll give the little green shit this, I don't know anyone that could break all their fingers and then actually flick them afterward, especially without immediately crumbling into a sobbing wreck

Pure bullshit question. I don't even know what time Takashi-kun is buying these apples and oranges before being abducted by the shotacon

My

>redditmancer
>abilities cost updoots

RUBBER

>costing health is inconsequential because healing is widely available

Attached: f4c.jpg (380x380, 24K)

I think that arc is when a lot of people drop that shit
its like reading one piece where they finally found one piece
but then they just go there are actually 7 pieces
the grand adventure just start!!

How is spam like this not b& in sight now. This shite been getting reposted for the better part of a year now

I really liked when there was a severe cost to using those powers. I knew they would just write in some bullshit to overcome this hurdle because it makes the series harder to write.

>rapist class
>abilities cost sperm instead of mp
>you can regenerate it at high speeds

Attached: r.jpg (273x273, 12K)

Haven't watched past season 2, what happens?

Ara Ara how clever

Attached: 1550303293192.jpg (251x242, 14K)

SCHLONG

Green Naruto gets six whole new asspulls for free because why not

Japanese cant accept a hero that loses unless it's to another character that will later become an ally or friend.

One piece is a space ship, captain whats his face traded his entire fortune to aliens for it and when the straw hats finally find it the story will really open up as a Sci fi adventure.

Why?

Jotaro has the same stand as DIO

Because it seems like an interesting setting

I don't read/watch it closely but from what I gather, One For All somehow has quirks taken from all the other past users. So now Deku has 7 quirks.

>Is one piece the power of friendship
UH, NO, IT'S TOTALLY NOT
*shit, now I have to stall until I can think of something*

and here we are 10 years later

well that kinda makes sense because Dio is using Jonathon's body.

>get a mod that converts damage to heath into energy
>have an ability that rapidly regenerates health

I'm not sure how top-tier Oberon is but he's great if you want to have infinite energy at all times

Attached: 640[1].jpg (640x360, 34K)

Deku has the ability to access 7 quirks from the previous holders of all for one. Idk how people didn't see something like this coming I don't really think it's bad writing but I predicted something like this would happen

Attached: Jojo's Bizzar Adventure.png (2560x1440, 2.7M)

That wouldn't change the answer though.

Not him but I also stopped watching after season 2 and am curious, what are they?

One for all* sorry late night phone posting autism

Fair enough, I was thinking of a couple lovecraftian board/video games, but honestly nothing exactly as I described. Honestly I would love a game that forced you to mentally cripple yourself to progress, but most games just use it as a makeshift health bar instead of a part of gameplay.

Attached: 1525474388903 2.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

>If it's going for so long, then it's because of stalling instead of progressing the story naturally!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some energy whip thing that he has to master and some others that haven't shown up yet.

The only one I know of besides OfA is this black shit from the pic I don't remember the name cause I haven't read in a while.

Attached: deku.jpg (988x664, 163K)

>The lower its health the higher your attack
>If hit by a critical hit with less than 10% health, it goes berserk and becomes immune to all attacks

Attached: v44ZKHe.jpg (400x300, 19K)

>special thief class
>is the best thief in the world and can even steal metaphysical concepts like skills from other classes
>uses a pimp-cane for a class-exclusive weapon

Attached: 1559367776684.png (310x300, 169K)

It's late and I need to go to bed, so I'm gonna skip like 12 steps of this conversation and just call you a fag

Attached: 944[1].png (843x903, 56K)

I miss kol

Lets not forget that the doctor that said Deku was quirkless turned out to be a supervillain who makes those Nomu so there's also a potential 8th quirk for Deku to pull out of his ass.

Attached: 750f41fa302baeced0a5987226fda8b05ffbb7f4r1-568-336v2_uhq.jpg (568x336, 67K)

>Just started this series tonight
>Watched two episodes
>Intrigued at how Deku was going to be set up as a great hero without powers
>Hope some interesting (yet inevitably sappy and idealist) writing comes out of it
>See this thread
So the entire opening hook is just thrown out and the kid gets more powers than everybody else because fuck you he really wanted it? Wow

>Character dies after losing lungs and heart
>resurrects using the power of rubber

Whats wrong with that?

That's not even close to what happens either read the manga or finish the anime then talk

Something to complain about.

Me too

Attached: 1548779311501.png (492x503, 439K)

I liked it better when I thought Deku was going to remain powerless for the entire manga and just bluff his way through the entire story.

>time mage
>skills cost paradox
>too much paradox and you get paradoxed into death

One For All, the quirk whose literal entire function is to pass down quirks to a successor, passed down all of its previous users quirks to the current successor.

MHA is just Naruto for zoomers.

>pyromancer class
>abilities cost health instead of MP

Attached: 096BF784-B790-48AC-A90E-C3A3894065D8.png (516x1381, 382K)

I'm gonna stick with it. I'm kinda new to anime and I'm only watching this one cuz my gf likes anime a lot and knows I'm kinda into capeshit (DC) so figured MHA is entry tier enough to get me started. By the way just so no one bitches at me do you guys call it MHA or Boku No Hero?

>thinking the underdog idealist MC ever amounts to anything but discovering he was the perfect destined chosen one from the very beginning
Nah. Shonen is fucking trash.

I bet you legitimately thought this was funny.

I had the exact fucking same thing happen sans seeing a thread about it. I was really intrigued at the idea of the show focusing on a normal kid in a world where everybody has bizarre superpowers, and thought maybe it would examine how fucked up that world would be for the 1% of people who don't have powers. I thought maybe it would be a situation where since he has no powers he has to exercise far more ingenuity than everybody else or ends up being a better person because of how much harder he has to work or designs a bunch of neat gadgets to compensate for his weakness or literally fucking anything at all interesting. But then after like two episodes it's just
>well you really want it so have the strongest powers in the world lol

Yeah it's pretty lame but at the end of the like third episode he's handed the strongest quirk ever anyway. The show is shit because it's typical capeshit not because of the quirkless stuff. If it had gone the "quirkless hero" route then it would just be Batman but with a less interesting Batman

>berserker class
>skills are free but deal varying amounts of damage to you
>get stronger, faster, or tougher the less health you have
Ill never get tired of this shit

Either is fine. MHA or BNHA both work. Hori (writer) is a big DC and Marvel fan so you'll see a lot of archetypes and references throughout series.

>subclass lets you use HP to cast spells
>other class ability lets you take damage from MP instead of health

Attached: epic.jpg (986x681, 120K)

Considering how Deku isn't a rich man, it probably would be like Batman but we see Batman acquire or build all his gadgets from the ground up.

He's never heard of again bruh

It's funny that people call it an ass pull when it's just what his quirk does

Enjoy it user I like it I think it's a great read too if you like manga

>berserk ability removes armor but doubles attack power
>it's shit as a warrior and broken as a thief as a result

It literally tells you at the opening
>and this is how I became the strongest hero
How the fuck did you think this would happen? He'd just become fucking Batman?

Except that's not right because Jonathan's stand is a gayer version of hermit purple called The Passion and can scry people's souls, which is how he spied on the Stardust Crusaders and sent people after them.

I know, it's way cooler that way, I thought that at first too.

Attached: 1568396346006.jpg (891x572, 305K)

Yeah the real asspull is the fact that he broke his limbs like 50 times before suffering any actual permanent damage from it. Nobody complains about that though instead they just complain about shit that was foreshadowed near the beginning of the story

It wasn't introduced like that though and Deku is the first person to get all the quirks of his predecessors.

I always just figured The World just had the powers of all the Jojos' stands. So he could spy on them because of Hermit Purple, he could muda muda muda because of Star Platinum, and then the assumption would be that the timestop was Johnathan's power but the reveal would be that it was SP's power. But that was too clever for Araki I guess

That is literally what most thought.

>merchant class
>abilities cost money instead of mp
>but your abilities can also make more money than what they cost

Attached: g.png (916x914, 835K)

I mean, yea.

>hmm that sounds pretty intriguing I wonder how he does that with no superpowers
>oh he just gets handed the strongest superpower

bokuherofags are today's equivalent of narutards

There are a lot of ways you could approach it. You could go the Batman route, or the power of friendship route where Deku is key to the synergy of everyone else, he's some brilliant strategist or something. Or maybe he's just incredibly lucky and wings his heroics and they all manage to pay off in some convoluted fashion. Or maybe he's just in the right place at the right time with the right people, and circumstances allow him to consistently come out looking like more of a hero than he is so his image as the greatest hero is kind of bullshit in an unreliable narrator sort of way.

But nah just give him powers like everybody else and slot him into the typical shonen protag role. Why even establish him as quirkless in the first two episodes then? Serious question

>It wasn't introduced like that though
The very first time they explain how OFA came to be they say that AFO's brother was assumed to be quirkless because his quirk was the ability to pass down your quirk to a successor, which does nothing on its own. Then they say AFO granted him the quirk that All Might and Deku use, the power accumulation quirk that lets them punch out shockwaves like a DS2 boss. It's reasonable to assume that any other quirks that a OFA user has would also be passed down alongside those two quirks, in fact, it would literally make no sense if Deku couldn't use the previous holders' quirks because that would directly contradict what OFA does.

>Except that's not right because Jonathan's stand is a gayer version of hermit purple called The Passion and can scry people's souls
And that shit's not canon. It's more likely Johnatan had an alternate Tusk than that shit.

So instead of getting anime Batman you're angry you got anime Superman?

>money is worthless because of imbalance
>mp is worthless because of imbalance
>the substitution is unnecessary, as is the entire mechanic
>classes can be substituted at will because the game is so retard-proof you don't have to even think and every class is a virtual jack-of-all-trades that can win any battle
Why is Square still allowed to produce video games?

Long ago, a man with a Quirk that could steal other Quirks and give them away, forcibly gave his seemingly Quirkless little brother a Quirk that allowed him to stockpile power within his body. However, unknown to either of them, the little brother already had a Quirk with no effect other than that it could be transferred to others. The little brother's Quirk and the Quirk given to him by his older brother merged into one and became One For All.

From the start of the series OfA was two quirks idk how people never assumed that there was more to OfA than just strength also deku studies each hero he sees diligently I'm sure that has something to do with it

Batman is inherently more interesting. Superman isn't.

Not angry, just disappointed

>Drop after O MY 7 QUIRKS
>Pick up dr stone instead
>It's a much more enjoyable read

Man I really missed out.

The currently best Shonen anime/manga is Dr. Stone.
This is a fact

So people are wrong because you don't like thing got it

>My sub room temperature IQ only allows me to read one manga at a time

Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Brainlet doesn't understand how OfA works

Black Clover IMO. Best "traditional" shonen. Does a lot of cool shit other shonen manga fail at. Dr. Stone is kinda starting to feel repetitive to me.

Yea Forumsweebs go back to your containment board.

>warrior class
>put 50% of your points into magic
>unarmed and light armor only

Attached: warrior shiro.jpg (500x350, 129K)

It just said that it accumulates energy which is what the super strength was assumed to be. And again, Deku the first person to be able to use other quirks meaning that the super strength really is just from stockpiling energy.

We don't know anything about what previous OFA users could use besides All Might and it's safe to assume that other users of OFA didn't think to try and use other quirks. In All Might's case we already know from Gran Torino that he was a fucking retard and was objectively one of the shittiest users of OFA whose only strength was that he was swole as fuck so he could just brute force his way through everything with the power accumulation quirk alone. Deku's strengths are his ingenuity so it makes sense that he's the first user that would actually think to harness the other latent quirks

dr stone is utter trash, i dont know how people can read that shit unless they have 56 IQ

Okay user, why is deku the only one to ever be able to have the 7 quirks.

>How the fuck did you think this would happen?
>here is how we thought it would happen
>so you're upset because it didn't happen the way you thought
>yes because it's less interesting
>So people are wrong because you don't like thing got it
nigger what does that even mean in this context

Kingdom dead

>It just said that it accumulates energy
Wrong, that's the qurk AFO gave him. They explicitly state that the sole function OFA has on its own is passing down quirks to a successor. Just like AFO's only function on its own is moving quirks from one person to the user or vice-versa.

Read he explained it and I don't feel like typing again

It has more endearing characters

Deku didn't think to try to use other quirks either. It awakened all by itself.

The quirk literally gets stronger exponentially every time it gets passed on,

>tfw almost dropped it myself.
>Came back anyways to the best arc in the series

Attached: 1565976876713.png (1148x2480, 161K)

Other users didn't need the other quirks for whatever reason. All Might because he was strong enough to just punch his way through everything, and the other users because they could punch their way through everything on top of having a quirk they'd been getting used to their entire life

My negro

Attached: 1558423681806.png (271x313, 56K)

Cool, why did all might only inherit one quirk from it then?

This is no different than when deku got OfA he can't even use all 7 now he can barely use OfA it's not like he will master them all in a day

fucking faggot

Oda kind of pulled this shit with the reveal of how to get into Raftel. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole shitstorm requires the strawhats to revisit East Blue, and then North, South, and West Blue all on top of it to "unlock" the last island.

(Which is totally a knock up stream that leads to the moon)

But then the question is intrinsically flawed as it states he comes home today. Trick questions don't fly on standardised tests, so I can only assume the /ss/ ends at some point within 24 hours

>running rage on frames that have shields
bro... no...

Attached: 9099910.jpg (345x235, 8K)

They do have an not browser RPG you can play, it's pretty good if you like their humor.

He didn't retard he just never needed to use anything else but his strength also all of the other OfA users had two quirks theirs plus ofa

Some people just want to hate something and nitpick everything about it.

The ability has been passed around for multiple generations of heroes but apparently only the current wielder gets to multiskill.

That's not the point, the point is its a cheap asspull that also lets him miraculously lets him awaken six more powers just in time to save the day.

its extremly predictable and the crator knows nothing about the setting, how he think early human civilization developed is ridiciols and half the things dont even make sense from a common sense perspective

And the one Deku passes it onto will get it too, so whats the problem?

Everquest got it right

Abilities uses Endurance bar

It's not the hypothetical future hero's story so that doesn't matter?

Problem is green nardo is never passing it on you ijit, he's the only one who gets these Mary Sue powers for the entirety of the series

>apparently only the current wielder gets to multiskill.
So you want me to believe that the other users of OfA who have been said to have more than quirk only used ofa their whole life and not their own?

It's not an asspull retard the fact that OfA holds multiple quirks is a known fact that was addressed you just speed read

I thought the whole multiple quirks thing was gonna be like that from the start, it's not really that surprising

I'm more concerned about in another two or three generations the strength alone will kill whoever uses it first try even at peak fitness.

>Problem is green nardo is never passing it on you ijit,
Are you retarded? Literally every user of OfA passes it down so why wouldn't deku?

Did you miss the whole part where deku learned to moderate his power to a level where he can handle it?

>It's not an asspull retard the fact that OfA holds multiple quirks is a known fact that was addressed
No, that was added after the fact. Before it was just super strength with no sign that it passed down other powers, just itself.
>So you want me to believe that the other users of OfA who have been said to have more than quirk only used ofa their whole life and not their own?
That has nothing to do with OfA not passing down the other powers.

Because the series will be over by then meaning it only has a very minor impact on the narrative.

People that are upset about the 7 other quirks are genuine retards that can't think ahead. Hell, Deku can't even use the whips well by command yet people keep screaming "Oh my 7 quirks" like he's suddenly stupidly OP for no reason

Because who the fuck cares if it's a random footnote at the end of the manga that he gives it to some random kid, it doesn't change the narrative of the story at all and it still means the only person who got a million bonus powers is Deku

No you're right i'm talking about how his arms and legs exploded at the first use. If it gets stronger whenever it's passed on some poor bastards gonna get it worse down the line.

It's not quite an asspull, but it is shit writing and removes all tension from the series because the author just established that the MC has several quirks he can just pull out at the drop of a hat to save the day. And he hasn't even fucking mastered OfA, which just makes it look like the author ran out of idea what to do with OfA

Which makes sense, because AfO is just the most boring fucking power in the series barring faggots like the guy who just has a tail and knows some karate.

People are complaining because they're 7 retard asspulls that completely drain any tension out of everything he's ever going to do
>Oh no, poor deku is dying to this super strong bad guy how can he ever win
>Oh look, he won by awakening his super duper power of winningness at the exact moment he needed it

You guys weren't kidding, mhatards is everywhere.
Even on Yea Forums where people shit on their series they still defend it lol

Would you rather him just punching them harder?

I want to fuck the frog

Attached: e3e37572b6f3375cb1579cdeb45d0a9d.jpg (505x419, 100K)

These people are actual retards I just don't get it. We don't even know if he will use all 7 quirks

Okay so you want him to give up the power he just gained? I don't understand what you're complaining about

How about not getting into 1v1 duels with some superboss so you can strategically take them down?

imagine being an adult and willingly watching and enjoying shonen lol

Attached: 1533582985465.png (640x478, 337K)

>nooourgghhh don't insult muh cartoon drawings!!
Get a life.

Attached: 1566356199959.png (750x707, 312K)

It would be better writing if he came up with creative ways to punch hard and win yes

>crator
>ridiciols

Attached: 1546896755950.png (212x348, 81K)

Yeah sure thing bootlicker. Shame all might, the supposed greatest hero couldnt use any, wasnt aware of any predecessor being able to ise any.

Its an asspul, dont even try to defend it.

It's funny that you assume that it'll wind up being asspulls when the whips came out he had very little control over them and actually posed a threat to everyone around him. It should be expected that each time a quirk awakens it's going to be a rough experience that isn't just an instant win.

He already did that when he fought muscle

>Herotard
>Doesn't understand something
Checks out

I would rather he didn't start with OfA at all, because it's one of the most braindead and boring superpowers you can think of and Deku harming himself by using it basically never carries any long-term consequences.

The very premise of the series is inherently fucked because there's an extremely low creative skill ceiling to superhuman strength and Deku doesn't even have any gadgets or weapons to expand his options.

So why didn't All Might have them?

>but it is shit writing and removes all tension
So many superhero stories fall for this trap its quite annoying but what can you do?

To be fair, All Might was apparently able to use it pretty much straight away, and Deku had to train for ten months just to not instantly die.
If he handed it down, he'd probably train them like All Might and Gran Torino did at the same time.

I have a question for people defending OfA's 7 quirk ass pull.
What's the narrative purpose of him having a quirk that destroys his body with every use if the author gives him 7 more quirks that likely don't.
I'm not talking about semantics of it being an asspull, that's another point entirely.
What is the purpose of his character from a developmental standpoint? What does him being handed more powers than any other hero thematically accomplish?
Keep in mind that the first power Deku had was stronger than any other in the world, and now he has 7 times that. Where is the story to go from there and why would it be interesting?
Deku is set up to be a tactical thinker at the onset of the manga with his notebooks but simply resorts to punching things harder and is so tactically stunted that he doesn't think about incorporating kicks into his fighting style for more several months in universe time.
If BnH is a well thought out story, then what's the overarching narrative goal?

Attached: 1568345602498.jpg (680x533, 54K)

>1 OP Skill
>Can only be used once a day

So you're coping now cool that's fine I'll stop replying to you then

Imagine if Oda gave Luffy 6 more devil fruit powers for no reason, that's how stupid this stupid series is

Give it time.

Not that user but that is a really shit excuse and sounds like lazy writing.

Okay fine, you explain in a positive light, how having no one but Deku use all the powers of OfA make sense. Why wouldn't All Might ever use them to beat All for One for example? How is Deku being handed the strongest superpower in the world for free and then being handed 7 strongest superpowers good writing in any way

It still exists even though the devs clearly don't enjoy supporting the game any more.
Creator just got #metoo'd a couple weeks ago too, which was fun.

People shit on JoJo but at least they know how to make the fighting interesting

JoJo has a major problem with asspulls but no one calls it out on it.

Why are you assuming that OfA can't be stopped? During the fight with AfO All might almost died so it's not like he's invicible. Also he can't use all 7 new quirks he can barely use Black Whip why do you retards keep saying the same asspull bait thing when it's clear that deku will struggle with using BW and whatever else he unlocks? Also the past users of OfA who had quirks at birth used theirs and OfA so he isn't the first one to use more than one quirk.

Attached: 082.png (887x400, 125K)

Well people did call star platinums time stop ability an asspull. Granted it's not one you find called out a lot.

That was the original intention for the world. DIO using hermit purple because it's actually johnathan's stand was a retcon asspull

All Might only almost died cuz of his injury from years ago and he has grown way weaker since passing his quirk onto Deku.

You mean like blackbeard?

>Also the past users of OfA who had quirks at birth used theirs and OfA
That's great but why didn't All might use his 6 quirks he had access to. Or his master use her 5 quirks. Why does Deku get all of them?

So what do you call Blackbeard stealing devil fruit powers then? Asspull? Since when could people steal devil fruit powers? Is that an asspull too?

Why do you assume that all 7 of the quirks are going to be the strongest in the world?

>no one calls it out on it.
Where have you been retard? asspulls are called out daily
Anyway people don't mind it as much because the set up and the execution is fun enough and it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Giving an antagonist bullshit cheat powers is WAY different from giving them to the protagonist.

Don't even bother trying to argue otherwise. You don't have the IQ.

No, he already said were approaching the end. Wano Kuni is one of the last arcs.

>also deku studies each hero he sees diligently
Thanks for reminding me that I'm STILL mad at how "I want to be a hero no matter how hard it is" Deku never once thought that maybe hitting the gym would be a good idea before someone else forced him to do it.
But he kept a fanboy notebook so that proves how hard he was working, right?

Crawler>Virgin Deku

Attached: 1554680905591.jpg (2518x1024, 536K)

Did you even look at the pic I posted? OfA wasn't strong enough for all might to have access to the power

Naruto ass pulls > MHA ass pulls
Nothing can top fox leakage and absolute immortal Madara ass pulls that nearly saved the series

>I can fly I just forgot I could

He's a fuckin' kid

I said the semantics of it being possible doesn't matter. You did not address what Deku having the quirks adds to the narrative or what's supposed to be Deku's character arc and thematic significance given all that.
And that is a extremely weakened All Might being able to take down the strongest villein established in the story. I assume such because there All Might has never lost a battle and maintained peace for all the years he was the number one hero. At his peak he as established as unstoppable.
So even a weakened OfA is stronger than anything, making my point stronger. And given the amount of life or death situations AM engaged in, why didn't he unlock them while Deku unlocked them during a school tournament arc?
But as I said, none of that matters if you can't explain to me the narrative significance of the 7 quirks which is the most important part.

Deku had nobody to support his dream until all might it makes sense that when the person you look up and idolize believes in you that you may put sole effort into following your dreams

Attached: rex.jpg (525x610, 85K)

>Charisma 10
>intelligence 10
>luck 10
>become Rorschach in a world full of superheroes
sounds 1000 times better than MHA story

My biggest complaint with MHA is that nobody ever bothered to teach someone like Midoriya how to fight without using his stupid overpowered quirk. Yeah he's basically a god and could kill superman in one hit or whatever, but the dude should take a boxing or mma course or something. There's this scene where they're supposed to be training to better use their quirks and all Midoriya ever does is decide "I'll try kicking sometimes" and that's it.

That poster is more angry that deku isnt using his observational skills that were introduced early on like at all in the show he just unga bungas shit which ruins the character.

Do you remember everything you did when you were 2?

Do you think chinese kids are talent and can just know how to play piano in 1 day???
They fucking learn and do it everyday.
Deku is older than them, no excuses

>OfA wasn't strong enough for all might to have access to the power
And you don't see the shit writing that it became strong enough at the exact time Deku needed it to? Or that him just randomly getting powers whenever he needs them is shit writing?

That is really fucking gay
Is this the standard for shitounen now?
Why?

Now that I have read Kaiji, I think there can be a game based around this hierarchy.

>since when
Since he had the yami fruit
>steal
He didnt steal shit. Whitebeard died and it had long been established that the fruit power is "reborn" in the world when the current user dies. Imagine a soul leaving a body and blackbeard sticking around with a proton pack.

>b b but they might not be the strongest
Irrelevant. He already has the strongest, now he has 7 more asspull tools to his disposal, including what seems to be dark matter that can be used to grab or impale

I recall being able to walk then, I don't think I'd suddenly forget how to walk as I got older.

Yes Chang being beaten until he learns the piano at a world level is the exact same thing as a cynic getting mad a kid isn't approaching a problem the way an adult would and with 100% conviction

he's a fucking *retarded* kid

>comparing the villain getting an asspull for power to the hero getting it
Pure retard.

this is the zoomer anime

yeah it's kind of like E-card plus RPS isn't it

Working hard with your own power is too hard desu.
Just wait for someone to give you crutchs

7 QUIRKS

That fucking book is fucking wild

Bitch, martial artists often start training as early as 6-8 years old. Forget being a hero, Deku never even took up training for his own health or self-defense and his parents never considered sending him to do so, which is fucking asinine.

I know the author just probably didn't consider it, but it's among a myriad of reasons why Deku honestly didn't deserve to get OfA handed to him. He was just a nerd who never put in effort besides analyzing heroes, which isn't hard training, but just indulging in a hobby.

KNOW MY PAIN.

Attached: huskar_by_angryrabbitgmod-d756cq8.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Chadsta>virgin Deku

Attached: 1539120816372.jpg (1124x523, 95K)

I feel bad for people that are growing up on this show

Attached: erenkruger.jpg (500x375, 67K)

All of it makes more sense when you realize he was raised by a single mother

I know people give Black Clover shit, but I love Asta because he worked out his entire life and tried to get stronger just in case he got magic someday. That day never came, but he is strong enough to lift an anti magic sword. Which is neat.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's the same as western capeshits.
All the people who watch them are retards
It's not new

You would if your mother beat you everytime you tried and made you crawl instead.

don't feel bad for them
they're zoomers

NIGGGERRRRRR

Attached: 4b99151562b356a5b1097e3ac486823f.jpg (403x403, 23K)

the battered wife line always gets me.

Not even capeshit is this bad
Spiderman still suffers emotionally even with his power

>Invent new power
>Just say he forgot due to mum yelling
great writing

It also makes sense because Deku is just a self-insert for lazy nerds who fantasize all day about pursuing their dreams but never take the initiative to do so, just blaming things on their lack of "talent" and hoping that one day the the heavens above will bequeath upon them all they ever wanted in life.

Stop being a bitch then
Maybe your mother should have beat you, maybe that would prevented you being a bitch like you are now

A kid is very impressionable, user

Don't forget how there literally exists a subset of heroes who hero it up with minimal reliance on their quirks (the inventors). Apparently Deku never thought of that one, either.

>baka

Attached: 2da8614efe5a736a2a98753ed1d56a15.jpg (800x1000, 183K)

Well he got to the second last round of the sports festival and only used his quirk to get out of that brainwashing stuff, then he dropped the other guy with two broken fingers.
He managed to fight against Bakugo for a bit without using his quirk either.
Sure he should get some proper training or something, but he's still shown to be pretty resourceful and capable

b-but muh chosen one!

Why so angry speedreader?

it would be better if Deku suddenly awaken a hidden quirk he didn't knew he had, maybe inherit by his parents like psychokinesis or pyromancy.

>abilities cost health but with a passive ability health is regens with damage
>become fucking invincible

The real reason is because the writing is not only bad but short sighted. Deku could've been training and learning how to fight long before he was given one for all, and he didn't. All he ever did was be a fanboy and it's because the writer never put anymore thought into his abilities past his overpowered quirk. He's supposed to be smart, that's obviously the intention given half of the fights he's in along with longwinded monologues where he describes some stupid BS that'll let him win, and yet all he's ever done is just rely on his quirk in kind of brain dead ways. That's why "Shoot style" is considered some kind of special move by the writing staff, when there's nothing special about it. Thematically he's just a generic super strength hero yet it's treated like him not breaking his own bones or kicking is some kind of genius tactical maneuver and it's because the writing is trash.

Why so pathetic dekufag?
Did you self-inserted and butthurt when people shit on your hero?

Remember the cool tournament fight where he had to consider how to spend the use of his power before his entire arm was broken while fighting daddy issues? That was really cool but that's never happening again, is it? Does the author even know what he's doing with this story?

I literally haven't said one thing about Deku in this thread.

>What if! What if he use his LEGS?!
>OH MY GOD AMAZING
Yeah that was fucking retarded

Other user, considering how many lament him being "anime superman" with a braindead power of 'i punch ting hrd ye' then maybe this would be a move in the right direction for such people, no? AM would indeed have to be the strongest shitter around at the time of his active duty due to the peace he more or less alone upheld, but him having such bullshit strength works better to set him up as a simple yet strong hero of the older generation to be that symbol of peace, idk, that might sound like complete bullshit but it works out for me. But I would say that the manga is successful in developing the villains recently in a way to make them seem more of a threat than AfO was, or at least give them more of a presence to validate the otherwise huge gains of the hero crowd, that in my mind justifies the need for Deku to have more bullshit powers to pull from. A bigger threat, or at least considering the timing of the threat compared to his growth, as well as making the approach to combat with Deku as a character a bit more involved. Maybe it's just a shitload of justifying to myself that the series is still good, but hey, no one is bereft of shit taste here or there. To me, the asspull is justified by virtue of what OfA as a combined ability allows the asspull to happen, and while really fucking iffy, the reason being that it needs to have stockpiled oh so much power specifically to allow the use of the other quirks is believable enough that it doesn't quite bother me. Still fun to meme about though.

Attached: 1527883160965.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

>cat class
>abilities cost mp (meow points)

Attached: 68339967_470303917141743_85357119183781888_n.jpg (568x450, 22K)

Looking at that image and knowing absolutely nothing about My Hero Academia, it kind of looks like Ravens power from Teen Titans where she can just manipulate black tendrils of energy and grab objects and shit

the theme of blackbeard's fruit is "absorbtion", it' not hard to believe that he could steal other powers, especially considering he can already negate other fruits, stealing them is the next logical step

Nah he had two joints in his toe which meant he'd never manifest a quirk. that'd just make him a 1 in 7 billion genetic anomaly, which I'm sure people wouldn't really appreciate

>Abilities need to be comboed-up

Attached: gross.jpg (320x440, 88K)

I hate saying this but MHA has made appreciate DC and Marvel's old stuff a bit more

yeah i know but at this point that would be a better outcome than "look 7 OP quriks!".
it also will be his own quirk, not from others.

very nice cat

>sorcerer class
>spells require scrolls, are single use and scrolls of the same type cannot be stacked

Attached: pd.png (420x420, 203K)

made me*

that’s exactly what fucking happens dipshit.

> OP class
> Typing/Posting costs brain cells instead of time

What about dragon ball, he started as far bigger than everybody else but then it was revealed he was actually an underdog amongst the rest of his species.

>unarmed class
>damage is enhanced bu wearing a certain type of armor
>unarmed
>armor

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Even worse than Torikos Flying Fork

Yeah, nice excuse, but you forgot the little fact that the lore establishes that eating/gaining a second power will flat out kill you

Be honest with me, anons:
If you could post the greatest, most legendary shitposts of all time, but each post would consume 1 point of your IQ, how often would you do it?

apparently the ms paint version of this got translated to jap and the nips reacted well to it on twitter

anyone know where that version is?

Alright, name or describe THAT ability(s) in any game, and recommend others games that feature it
>Corpse explosion
>Crushing blow that scales off your weight/max hp

Attached: 1569145791362.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

How many IQ do I start with
Can I get more based on replies/rage generated

>Before it was just super strength with no sign that it passed down other powers, just itself.
The literal only time this was the case was when All Might gave Naruto the quick rundown of it. You know, the guy who is known for being a fucking retard. Meanwhile when we got the actual detailed breakdown from Clint Eastwood, we learned how it actually functions and that the super strength shit is actually not the same quirk

>unarmed class
>the less equipment you wear, the more powerful you are

Attached: 1470481656225.jpg (615x1012, 72K)

He could've been practicing throwing rocks for a ranged attack and it would've been more impressive. A guy with super strength takes, what, like 40 chapters before he realizes kicking is an option? And it's played like it was an amazing discovery. I can't get over it. It doesn't change how a fight's script plays out in anyway.

There's also the whole meme revolving people just trusting and doing what he says. When the villains attack their stupid hidden training resort place to try and kidnap Bakugo, he comes up with this plan where Tsuyu and Ochako like throw everyone, while the weird arm guy uses his wings to glide to chase the bad guys. Deku's plan sounds completely fucking insane when you sit there and read through it a couple times, but not insane in like a crazy enough to work kind of insane, insane like Deku's become totally hysterical that his stupid mancrush is being taken from him. And everyone just goes along with it without a second thought.

Just about everything involving Deku after he stops breaking all of his bones is awful, but it's treated like it's serious, like something a fanfiction writer would make.

I figure that him integrating with Jonathan's body allowed for him to unintentionally pass on his own stand power.

Because All Might is an unga bunga retard who literally just punched his way through everything like the absolute chad he is

I can see what you mean in some of your points, and honestly I can see that making sense on it's own merits without the context of the manga.
The problem mostly lies into the set up and execution of Deku's growth. I don't think people would be complaining if it was more clearly defined at the beginning of the manga, like All Might or another character knowing that the quirks had potential to manifest themselves, but no one has unlocked them.
This would give Deku a goal, and give him something to work for and train, which actually gives him needing to work for his powers actual meaning.
At the end of the day we could all rework the content to make more sense, but the point I want to make is that the story and the way it's told is fundamentally flawed at its core.
And I could look past this, as the villains are what I really liked about the series, but the poor writing combined with the bad fight paneling and overall terrible pacing kills it for me.

Attached: 1568512415742.gif (498x331, 1000K)

all the time bro, vegetables dont get to work or participate in social events or school

It's just 1 point, what could go wrong?

Capeshit, with a few exceptions, are even more bullshit in handing out powers for free with no real effort and no real development because the publisher has got to run that shit on repeat and do it all over again in a different universe or some shit. A shitload of different takes and what if's but it just keeps on going. Doesn't mean it can't be entertaining or even more than so, but don't say that it ain't effortless bullshit most of the time.

It’s a real shame considering they had some great ideas for making him a powerless hero. They made him out to be a fanatical observer that has amazing analytical skills who can make real time strategies and predictions just by watching a hero/villain work. And in the beginning of the series, he was shown to be on par with the nation’s best in the entrance exams just by thinking outside the box.
It would have been great to see him become the first ever support hero that is on the field giving real time orders for other pro heros to combine their powers, and adjust their strats accordingly depending on the villain.

>How many IQ do I start with
since you asked that question? probably about 80

Post all the time and go for a career that a mindless animal could do, like art or gender studies

>mfw I finally realized the restoration perk that makes ALL spells/perks stronger against undead apply to the PC if you're a vampire in Skyrim
made me make a whole new character

Attached: 1568243992124.jpg (386x386, 27K)

you have to go back

Considering how shit posting contributed to things like Area 51 having such a media following and Trump getting elected it'd be worth it. If you're strategic with your memes you could change the world

the whole point is that he's trying to imitate All might, that's why he only punched stuff. him realizing he could do other stuff besides punch him separated him from all might.

Everybody's talking about Part 3 but I wanna bitch about Part 4. Everyone says it's the best but the entire end fight seems like Kira was written to be slightly dumber just so he could lose. He doesn't finish off Okuyasu when he has the chance, he doesn't use heart attack, he only ever fires a single bubble at a time, he relies only on the bubbles instead of making everything else around him a bomb, and I'm sure there's other crap that I don't remember. There's basically no reason for him to have lost, and it's not even like an arrogance thing or the good guys had an asspull. He just suddenly became stupid and bad at using his stand.

I'm more upset that this shit is going to be dragged out. 7 quirks is 7 arcs at least and what 20-30 chapters an arc? This shitty manga will lose popularity before we get to that point. Why everyone is hell bent on making these 500+ chapter mangas. One Piece's latest chapter made me realize that there is such a thing as too much exposition.

Trump was elected because his opponents put up an unelectable psychopath as the alternative and Americans as always refuse to accept the idea of a third party.

>fighting someone
> thinking the ability to kick someone is somehow revolutionary
I don't even watch the show but even I think that sounds retarded

>Juggling health is risky, but extremely powerful in the right hands
>Devs nerf the skill ceiling because low skill retards keep swaying it’s unbalanced

blackbeard's fat, there's enough space for 2 fruits in there

Unless, maybe, you know, your first fruit let's you absorb shit and can negates other fruits ???

>Catmancer
>not Nekomancer

Attached: BS_Cat_Master.png (272x488, 123K)

>Trump was elected because his opponents put up an unelectable psychopath as the alternative
And yet he still had to cheat to win, but don't let that get in the way of your irrational meme-fueled grudge

Attached: 1544925453571.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

I play an orc barbarian or warrior every chance I get. Either that or i pick the closest thing to it. I can't stand any other playstyle. I want to go head first and say fuck all to all attacks and I embrace the damage being put upon me just so I can fuck up some people with BIG DICK DAMAGE. Warrior/barbarian is easily the most alpha class you can pick.

Attached: 1566894318113.jpg (1200x1131, 284K)

That's fine, a bit more foreshadowing would have worked better, probably, because it blew up as a meme for a reason. There's justification available, but I admit it is rather weak. I don't think it is fundamentally flawed, but rather ideas that were probably carried for a long time but not built on early enough to really work this far into the story. Then again, it is shown that Deku would need to train to deal with his new bullshit powers, but how much of a struggle that is is yet to be seen. I'd like it if it turns out to be some shit where he can use only one at a time or something, meaning he'd have to give up his strength for utility or or other stuff, and it could make him have to divorce himself from his ideal(AM) even more. Potentially interesting stuff, at least in my opinion. I will however agree with the paneling being real shit in some instances, one specific fight I remember being rather bad is with Overhaul's last stand. I don't personally see this series as bad as all that, but at least I can't fault a man for not liking it. At least, I'd say reading the parts where the villains are the focus might still be worth your time.

Attached: 1516051709613.jpg (809x1200, 86K)

2>4>5>3>1

how did he cheat

>late game mundo wants to talk to you

Attached: 2byuiy.jpg (412x600, 42K)

I wonder if he's actually going to master all of them, master maybe three, bullshit them all like the end of naruto, or just not have all of them in the end

Okay not to derail the thread here, but is this photoshopped? How does one even achieve this body type? His bone structure of his torso looks like he's as wide as a refrigerator, but the rest of him looks like a normal skinny person.

I'm not defending this but there's only 5 unknown quirks left.

That is true and a big factor, but the internet buzz generated on both sides from Trumps campaign is also a major factor of his success and a lot of that started as shitposting.
I don't care about politics, I simple make the point that shitposting in the contemporary age can have big ripples.

A kid trying to enter one of the 'apparently' most pretigious and hardest to enter schools in the country and the whole world,trying to get a job in which he is gonna be risking his life and he doesnt even know what a pushup is

Attached: 8d7f192aebfbbe2d6c8941b1f8e8f8d06912a7f927ca65e2e0f414234f167b72.jpg (379x376, 37K)

>Time Magic
>it's literally just Slow
>no Rewind
>no Fast Forward (allows multiple attacks)
>no Pause (alternate petrification that causes all damage taken during the pause to be delivered at once upon release of the Pause)
>no Time Punch (goes back two turns and provides a physical attack to whatever was in place of the target then)

His campaign worked with Russian intelligence to hack into the DNC, the RNC, and various state voter rolls and distract everyone with insane propaganda, while the Republicans were bribed to look the other way.

>costing health is inconsequential because the ability heals you for more than its cost and is enough to supply the cost of your other abilities

His stand is bad at range and can't do shit against CD at close combat.
His stand is shit, it's only good at hit and run.
Okuyasu is basically dead.
Kira can't see the air bubble too retard.
He need to wing it and calculate when to detonate.
Also he can only use 1 bomb at the time, the show fucking told you

>Why everyone is hell bent on making these 500+ chapter mangas
Money, retard. Does that even need to be said?

>the lowe the HP the stronger you get

Attached: ab5.png (500x700, 111K)

Hillary could have eked out a win if she countered Trump's Rust belt strategy but she was complacent and let him schmooze unopposed.

>Believe this shit
Stop watching CNN retard

Nothing. The mangaka simply acknowledges his consumers are children, or have the mentality of such, and panders to them.

>he still beieves that

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

>tell the truth
>get immediately hit with a preprogrammed response and a personal attack
Wow... So the right were the real NPCs all along... Who could have possibly seen this coming??

Attached: 1547613634896.png (368x447, 385K)

What makes me even more mad is that there was some setup for time travel shenanigans about Josuke saving himself when he was a baby but Araki kinda forgot about it.

If he's trying to imitate All Might why didn't he ever learn to fight beyond punching things hard? Not even talking about kicking, Deku legit has 0 actual martial arts training. Even Ochacho has some and brags about it and even uses it. You can't tell me All Might never learned how to box or something.

One Piece is trash after time skip user, why the fuck are you still read/watch that shit?
The golden age is over

>loli class
>abilities are cute and funny

This fucking boring ass fight was so fucking gay.
>You need to love yourself!
>No!
>Yes!
>Okay!
It was a fucking ping pong match. How the fuck you still like this piece of shit.

The pit was a cakewalk with danger Mario

How exactly would that work with how bullshit broken quirks tend to be

>"truth"

The villain arc was interesting alright.

Attached: 1557469320288.png (481x222, 49K)

>People are actually defending the sudden obtainment of 6 extra fucking quirks

where's the evidence for these accusations?

the CIA

well All Might got his ass beat by Gran Torino at the very least, so he learned to fight after he got one for all

>Strongest hero
>The twist is he didn't need to work hard, just got 7 quirks for free
Woah

I completely forgot about that. That alien guy also stops being a factor after the 2 or 3 episodes he's in. The guy with Super Fly also has a complete 180 personality change after he loses and decides he doesn't want to leave the tower and everybody acts like it's no big deal that he was basically trying to kill them. Koichi forgetting that whatsherface basically tried to torture and kill him just to become her girlfriend, and then going so far as to say he'd blind himself for her is also fucking bizarre. I think the only reason people say they like 4 as much as they do is because of Kira, who steals the show.

Yeah, it's all there in the Steele dossier

>all for one has many different quirks
>one for all has one quirk but it's super strong
>whoops one for all also has many quirks now
japan was a mistake

>tfw no hot psycho gf

Literally All for one instead of one for all.

Yea Forums anime and manga

It's shit writing if the only thing All might did was punch shit really hard. Nigga has super strength through his whole body. Use a knee, elbow someone, kick em in the nuts, something. Kicking should have never been a wow moment.

Are you saying the next twist is Deku joining AfO?

Shueisha will milk anything that's popular

It's well and dandy to like something, but it's another to insult critics and not take criticism about a manga you like without having an actual argument, which is why I vehemently posed questions to the original poster earlier.
The manga isn't for me ultimately, I can see it being salvaged with something interesting down the line but if that's the case I'll read it then.

Attached: 1566846272598.jpg (516x791, 69K)

That's retarded because stamina bars are a thing.

Japanese kids start doing athletic training since 1st grade elementary school. Deku was in his 3rd year of middle school by the time he started. He’s 9 years too late to get into training. He was written as a meager nerd to be “relatable” a better written Deku would have been so inspired by All Might he’d been training since st the latest 3rd grade, the same way I see 8 year olds so inspired by people like Cristiano Ronaldo they live breathe and eat soccer as early as 3rd grade.

ANIME WEBSITE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG :)

Surprisingly brutal, even by MHA standard. That aside, actually developing the villains is a neat thing.

The writer legit never thought of, that's why. He's dumb and he thinks everyone else is dumb like him too.

>I can’t be motivated to pursue my dreams until a 1/100000 lucky chance encounter that leads to my idol validating my dreams by choosing me as his successor due to plot contrivances
>somehow, this is meant to be inspiring
Shit story.

This honestly, that was supposed to be the opposing dualities of the quirk
>1 super stronk quirk
>1 that is literally millions of quirks
now is just powerlevel wanking, how much time is it gonna past when 1 or more of the following happens?
>secondary quirks
Like Bakugo can make splode sweat and be inmune to fire
>evolved quirks
Not Zuko can create lava and Freeze time?
>combo quirks
If some kid goes with another kid, their quirks become literally stronger
>fuck it, add another quirk
Bakugo can fly now, fuck you

Dude some please screenshot this it’s epic

Hidden abilities of quirks are certainly going to be a thing

I liked that set up too, and would have been way more interested in a “MAXIMUM EFFORT” I’ll reject society’s norms Kamina/Simon like motivating protagonist who has to Batman his way to the top in a world of gods.

That’s a good point. With some simple martial arts training, OfA could be a seriously powerful quirk. Especially since Martial arts is teaching you CONTROL over your own body, and a punch with 10% effort from a trained fighter can be way mire devastating that a 100% one of someone who’s just flailing around.

>hoping that one day the the heavens above will bequeath upon them all they ever wanted in life.
Which is literally what happened to Deku and why I hate him as a character.

Can't believe there's people seriously discussing this manga. How old are you guys serious question?

is this anime good? the fanbase has so many whiny sjws that it makes me kinda doubt it

I only posted
and onwards, and I don't believe I 'insulted' any critics. I'm fine with people not liking the manga, as stated in the post you actually linked. There's loads of problems that I personally don't have issue with, but that I acknowledge could have been fixed or should have been fixed in the first place. I would like to flip your first few words by saying that it's fine to dislike something but another to insult people who do, which many have and will. Not every critic here is really expressing a coherent argument to actually oppose in a reasonable manner.

Attached: 1513778144548.jpg (638x476, 70K)

Starts good, goes to shit really fast. Don't bother unless you have a lot of free time.

Attached: 1558797296889.png (547x556, 344K)

No, I mean, you're fine, I was referring to the original dude.
If that wasn't clear it's cause I'm sleep depreived atm.

just watch full metal alchemist brotherhood.

This would be better than it is now

While deku's writing is bad let's not forget the league of villains. What was their plan? Kidnap the angry kid and convert them? It made no sense, they apparently have an open door policy based on the first members that joined. If bakugo wanted to be a villain he could join on his own.

I seriously don't understand why people think this manga is good. The writing is awful. There is no mystery, no foreshadowing, no tension, I don't feel like I care about any of the characters. Even fairy tail had more interesting characters.

It feels like the author is reacting to the events unfolding rather than having a prepared plan for their story and exactly what they want their manga to be.

I'm 32 and married. I don't see the problem. You must be some 17 year old trying to seem grown up by disliking "immature" things even though you're on a knock off japanese website and on Yea Forums

Nope. Forced myself to watch like 50 episodes recently because it's so popular. Didn't want to miss out. Please don't waste your time.

And how old are you then. I bet you still touch yourself with cartoons.

>married
What are you doing here normalfag?

Attached: 1491050625886.png (680x680, 217K)

>already screenshot his own post in anticipation

This

I've been here since 2004. You really are here forever user.

Attached: freddysunglasses.gif (550x303, 940K)

You don't see the problem in talking about manga on Yea Forums? I'd let this shit slide if it was something decent. Even Naruto is better than this shit. Hell even demon slayer is better and i think that's one of the most boring generic overhyped pieces of shit lately. You have bad taste.

>frogposter
>calling someone a normalfag
Time to go home, Hunter.

The only thing that saves it is the animation. Everything up until the second arc is cool to watch but everything after is really bad.

NEZUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>32 years old
>2019 - 2004 = 15
>32 - 15 = 17
you done messed up now

Fuck off Doll i don't want to go back to that shitty hunt

>I have to watch 50 episodes of something you don't like because it's popular
You could have stopped after first episode. Just admit you areto weak willed to say no.

Ruh roh

Attached: 1514575052534.png (1856x1651, 1.29M)

KAGOOOOOOOOMEEEEEE!!!!!

Either watch it and form your own opinion or form whatever opinion an online forum tells you to.

Discussing anything on Yea Forums is a waste of time. Threads are full of shit posts about relationships or people who attack you for criticizing the manga.

I think most people were underage B& when they first came here right?

Attached: mike rage.webm (450x244, 2.6M)

>martial class
>no skills, can only smack enemies for damage

Attached: 1397356166818.gif (300x157, 217K)

Are they still talking trash about MHA?

He never needed them nor applied himself to access the powers. The power has always been an amalgamation of the quirks owned by past users, but they respond to a need instead of a desire. All Might NEEDED to be the strongest, therefore One for All manifested within him to fit that singular need.

MHA is trash. I've never watched it but anything that is mainstream is bound to be.

MHA reignited the hope in me DB Super almost killed that unga bunga can still be hype.

Trick question, that little nigga isn't ever going home again

>asspulls
They told you about this works in episode 1. Why weren't you paying attention?

Unless if you were an absolute normie, yeah probably. I know I first started using Yea Forums when I was around 15 or 16 back when Bush was president.

Attached: 1560413034698.jpg (843x903, 125K)

Double-nigger

I'M GONNA
COOOOOOOOOOOOOM

i would rather have an anime about a dude who's just powerless and uses his wit and skill as a person to win, Deku got his powers because "he a gud boi uwu" and it totally ruins the anime

imagine being on the internet at 2 in the morning

That's the end of the second episode. You wouldn't have invested much time into it to have something ruined for you.

doesn't make it any less bullshit.

He still kinda has to since his powers turn his turn his skeleton into dust.

Attached: average 4chan user these days.png (656x356, 20K)

>one for all accumulates power over the users' lifetimes
>surprise, you can use the accumulated power
It's not like I really like that development but it doesn't break any established rules

>Thinking shields matter at all when the first hit by an enemy deletes them from existence.

I'm more concerned about the several ghosts he is possessed by than the quirks.

It's more like one for all was initially just a quirk to transfer your powers to another user, and naturally that includes the native quirk of the user
Makes sense but could just have OfA only wokr on quirkless guys

i shouldn't be laughing at this, but i am

This used to be my favorite series of all time, literally. Then... it happened. 7. I've never had my heart broken so fucking hard by a series.

can you link me to anything about this #metoo'ing?
For some reason thinking about pasta wizards and someone getting their life ruined is interesting.

Was it your first manga?

I had never read manga before it. I believe anime's superior thanks to the flashy effects and explosions and hype as fuck music.

And this is todays Yea Forums gentlemen

>make a thread that otherwise gets deleted by the faggot jannies
>it reaches 400 quality posts and has the best discussion on the whole board

call me based

Attached: 1561711386636.png (332x332, 148K)

He was investigated several times and nothing was ever found, though.
Now, realistically, the CIA probably found some dirt on him, but pretty much everything serious you could hang on him would likely also reveal the fuck-ups of his political opponents, so it's never going to be revealed anyway. But the Russian spy thing is complete bullshit and several prominent media sources admitted the accusations were made with the expectation that proof would be found if searched, not because they had proof themselves.

I mean it's pretty tame as far as things go. Don't think there are any articles on it, so here's a direct link to the accusation:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1WLNbjQD2V9uVUPBDu0q7Ox6zC03-BVSBgI_0t7tpUxo/
The guy's response has mostly to say "yeah the true parts of that sure did suck" and then stick his head in the sand for a couple weeks, which looks to have worked reasonably well so far.

Ohhh my seven quiiiirks
They're gonna huuuurt
Just kill me noooow
I don't know hooow
This is ever gonna wooork

Attached: singer-singing-microphone-260nw-132137120-1.jpg (390x258, 54K)

>watch naruto, story about underdog shounen protag

turns out he's the chosen one and he's actually got an advantage and the only problem was the fox being an ass inside his stomach and that he literally becomes half god by the end of the series

>watch my hero academia, story about underdog shounen protag who has no quirks

Instantly gets the best quirk in the entire series within a few episodes because he done a heroic thing in a world full of heroes and is the chosen one

>watch black clover, story of underdog shounen MC with no magic in a magic world

Instantly gets the forbidden book that turns his underpowered character into an overpowered character

Why is shounen anime so fucking shit?

Attached: fuck.jpg (250x241, 7K)

The reason they give is because he's the 8th. I shit you not

I searched twitter and found someone linking a reddit thread.
Got bored reading it after a couple of paragraphs. Too much rape, not enough pasta.

i tokyo ghoul a shonen

It's basically Naruto without the good parts

You're not wrong.

Phew. My shounen series is safe from user's wrath. Hero gets a rather wimpy power in a series with multiple power systems.

whats the name of the series user

all the good parts involve the villians

based

>healing is inconsequential because at higher difficulties deal more damage then hp regen

It's so common that I'd prefer a shounen where the protag just starts out overpowered and knows it, and never goes through this lame ass underdog phase where the only character development is coming to terms with suddenly becoming the chosen one. Like if Bakugo was the main character instead of Deku MHA would be a lot better, if only because you wouldn't have to put up with an MC who's a wet noodle and has no personality.

>One for all works by passing on a quirk and the ability to pass on a quirk
>The original OFA user had a "strength accumulation" quirk, and thus
>Absolutely zero fucking mention of O MY SIX OTHER QUIRKS

Fuck you, nigger.

has there been any new tera burning since the last one a few months ago. got a mechanic to 211

Deku saw the previous users as early as the sports festival. Allmight claims he did too. What you think they simply existed *because*?

Just replace Naruto with Rock Lee
Make Deku into Batman
And honestly just get rid of black clover

So Hellsing?

yeah but now he has powers than dont do that, so what's the fucking point?

But All Might is quirkless, so he should get 6 right?

Memes and obnoxious fans aside this is the reason Jojo is great, everyone is pretty much on the same level and the fights mostly consist in the characters outsmarting each other

To be fair why would you bother training to fight in a world where you nearly any stranger is 100x stronger than you and can freeze or smash you in an instant.
I'd rather the show explored how quirk less people deal with the world

That never works either and turns into some dumb power fantasy like 99% of all the isekai out there.

It's a good point to be made that OFA doesn't usually go to fucking losers like Deku and people's quirks probably accumulated over time. But the fact that this isn't brought up immediately means the writer was a fucking moron who didn't think of it. Which means that it's a "logical asspull" where he SHOULD have fucking written it in earlier but he didn't, because he didn't fucking think of it. The only reason you would ever fucking hide that information is no-reason.

It's as canon as anything else in JoJo.

Attached: pepe poopoo.gif (208x189, 1.99M)

And these 7 quirks are?

Jojo is a meme anime. There is no consistency so everything is an asspull

Like any vidya where the player can have multiple abilities even if in said setting most only get one. we will have to wait until they unlock them.

I laughed out loud at this for a while

Attached: 1507751317368.png (464x700, 413K)

>shota
>semen
the absolute worst. shotas should only be able to get dry orgasms. no exception.

we only know one of them, some weird black spiderman string bullshit

the only real asspull is the entirety of part 2. everything else works on the premise that stands have specific powers

Thanks doc

What about star platinum vs the world? Or Jotaro reviving a dead Joseph?

From watching a few episodes of Naruto he is set up to have the power of a fox god demon thing dorment inside him so he is a very powerful being himself since the ninjas seem to be spiritual. He is an underdog because socially he is disliked and hated due to having the fox spirit that destroyed ninja village. Also his dad is a super powerful ninja and is shown as a reference to his potential

jotaro vs dio was a necessary asspull otherwise dio would have been fucking invincible, but i can see why people would still complain about it nevertheless.
not sure why reviving joseph is considered an asspull

I'm guessing it's hxh because Gon has the power to flick stones hard or punch very hard

>gets minus armored to death

>Literal withered husk for at least half an hour
>Just give him some blood back he will be fine.
I could see it if he was still *fresh* but the dude was literally beef jerky on the sidewalk.

Hey, at least Black Clover does its best to try and show how powerful everyone else is even without O MY ANTI-MAGIC. And it does a lot to show how Asta isn't exactly multi-competent and relies a lot on his friends to be useful. Though O MY THREAD OF FATE and O MY DEMON FORM are still funny asspulls that came together, too.

Does Shounen include teens and mature audiences? It shouldn't, right? It still has that feel, though. Where the MC is so cool because he got the super powerful ghoul genes or something.

What are some other series that are getting along fine, some ups and downs, then the author just shoots himself in the foot?

HxH

Nah that's not the one. It's obvious, it just takes over threads which I don't want to happen.

Isn't that more like old age hitting him like a truck?

That stops being an issue almost entirely after he learns that he doesn't have to put 100% into every single thing he does.

HxH's an 8/10 right now, there's no highs but no lows either.

>half an hour
reminder that the entirety of the fight happened in less than 10 minutes or so, joseph was probably "dead" for 5 minutes.
i guess manually pumping the heart might do something, not that we can actually prove it wouldn't

>Deku fucking fractures his arm
>Healgirl helps him out
>Fucking does it AGAIN
>Healgirl helps him out
>Tells him if he does it again shit's fucked mate
>DOES IT AGAIN FOR A FRIENDLY TOURNAMENT
>Whoops nevermind
>"Wait, I have other limbs with bones, too!"

In season 3 is he still yelling out his moves before he does them? It's a pretty terrible battle strategy unless you change it up and trick your opponent every now and then.
Also he actually still does put 100% into every move, its just that 7% or 8% is 100% that his body can handle. So he really should be using a weaker but less tiring move.
But what do I know, I'm just a pleb, not some kid that grew up idolising and studying every single hero and bad guy and finding out their weaknesses and strengths and moves.

and pulled of some screen writing my hand didn't break this time deus ex machina. The screen writer has no consistency he literally does whatever the fuck he wants.

And now he doesn't have to worry about any of that.

>Other user, considering how many lament him being "anime superman" with a braindead power of 'i punch ting hrd ye' then maybe this would be a move in the right direction for such people, no?
Then the correct move would've been to have Deku's ability be different from the get go, no?
Or setting up an arc where his physical boost, which in itself is in top 2 strongest established powers, is REPLACED by more interesting skills?
And even then, there's no reason for it be SIX new abilities that are supposedly going to be just as busted as the superstrength.
Author effectively made Deku seven times more special then the most special character up til now, and the aformentioned character already won against the big bad villain with effectively 1/7th of the powers Deku will eventually possess. It's just anticlimatic, it happened for no reason and it undermines all the other characters in the story, because they will never ever come close to what Deku will eventually be able to achieve. And all of it was, arguably, handed to him on a silver platter, because he acted brave for the first time in his entire life and All Might conveniently happened to be there.

Attached: 1568194473632.jpg (720x960, 98K)

Shounen includes teens yes.

I had a problem with Deku's strength BEFORE The Day of The Seven. Million percent punch was a huge issue for me. The 7 quirks thing literally just made me laugh and close the tab.

>unarmed class
>wields knuckle weapons

Attached: C24EC561-99F5-4887-B8CC-129EE54B76B4.jpg (1125x422, 65K)

>Million percent punch was a huge issue for me.

Attached: autism.png (589x124, 13K)

I saw a webm where he used 100% détroit smash or whatever Delaware fuck it is called. Pure trash desu

World Trigger?

It's an asspull because All Might never noticed the other quirks, the explanation was literally something along the lines he never needed anything else than the power so he never discovered them, also that after what must've been 50 or so years of people passing down the quirk literally no a single one of them noticed their natural quirks going away or anything of the sort.
Meanwhile a disproportionate amount of characters have incredibly shitty quirks that make you ask yourself what would they even do if they faced the same odds as the main cast.

Now compare this to Black Clover where literally every supporting character including the mentor types gets a fucking power up before the main character gets his, BC does the underdog trope so much better its not even funny.

Even if he simply called it 100%, I don't think Muscular should've been defeated like that.

You may notice that All Might named his smashes based off the amount of power he was using.
Detroit smash was his usual but he also had Texas and others. Also wasn't his last move United Smash of America or something? Impling 100% power usage.
Deku using 100% would kill him or make his arm explode early on, this stuff is worse than DBZ power levels.

>Shut up autist
BNHA shitters just get out already. In literally every thread I've seen BNHA brought up it just goes to shit. I've never seen Naruto or fucking DBS do this shit. They just admit how the series is fucking garbage when not memeing. It's more refreshing than listening to 3 or 4 niggers try and defend trash.

And here we have why MHA is cocksucked so hard in America.
>h-he names his attacks after our states? ara ara

Nah, I'm sure that's a great series though.

I don't wanna spoil anything here but doesn't Deku say in the intro he's literally the strongest hero already, and the whole thing is just the story of how he got there? You knew where this was going no matter what happened.

According to what people say about the movie Stampede it was revealed over there that One Piece is something that related to time manipulation.
I guess they will get back in the past to the void century.

He is not real

yeah but that doesn't excuse shit writing

How is that even relevant, you dumb zoomer? He was perfectly capable of achieving that with just superstrength.

Uh. Fucking what? The movie actually gives a hint about what One Piece is?
If that's true I basically have to rethink every ending theory I had.

i like the doujin where ochaco fucks bakugo while deku watches

As I've heard Oda said in one of his interviews that Stampede has a hint towards what OP is.

Actually there's sorta-kinda-maybe build like that in Path of Exile which allows you to pool together your life, mana and energy shield for all purposes. It's pretty shit but still amusing.

>rent-free
Im not even American, and you need some reading skills.

>Unarmed class
>Bites enemies

Attached: Morte.jpg (281x441, 81K)

Gamer

Would have been a trillion times better if he didn't need powers to do it

>late game Vlad
FTFY

Well I'll watch it then. Noncanon OP things don't usually interest me buuut I can't pass up a hint on The Mystery.

All Might was barely able to breathe without an instruction manual with a diagram in it. Deku on other hand is a chronic over-thinker and general nerd.

This
It would been much MUCH cooler if he would have to either
a)Fight without quirks, using anything else he can
b)Have a hidden, weak af quirk that he would learned to use properly
But no, lmao dangerous punch power lmao
Oh, now it isn't even dangerous anymore. You win

POST THE PINK ALIEN

And how would one be the strongest in a world with literal supermen if you are just a normal human?

How is Thread of Fate an asspull if the entire arc was literally the realization of the prophecy that foreshadowed that power appearing you nigger

Attached: 1549102345596.png (811x1192, 811K)

>Why is shounen anime so fucking shit?
you're clearly watching it for the wrong reasons

Attached: 1564600359789.png (755x501, 432K)

Generally how I feel coming back here. What happened? My guess is Redditors.

O MY SEVEN QUIRKS

I expect these people watch anime thinking it's supposed to be some life changing event or some deep philosophical shit as opposed to something to watch in your spare time.

I dont understand why people need that to make sense when they accepted that a vampire exists and after sucking some blood instantly turned Joseph into said beef jerky.

dont know what the other guy is talking about, the most significant thing in the movie is that raftel is actually called "laugh tale"

Gordon Ramsey is a breeder, so hormone abuse and probably several pregnancies.

>just turn your brain off bro

Yes, That is the only logical way one would be able to enjoy anime

Batman is shit and boring

You people are fucking retarded jesus christ
Deku had effectively given up before All might appeared
He only trained because OfA demanded it, not because he wanted to become a hero, he studied heroics and that's literally the best possible thing he could do.
Most heroes do physical training yes but not when they are fucking kids who cant even use their quirk legally for fucks sake.

7 Quirks isn't an Asspull

However if said quirks that pop can completely save or counter any situation then they are an asspull

Simple enough for you?

Why the fuck do you think he create 7 quirks bullshit in the first place you fucking retard?

>Deku had effectively given up before All might appeared
>He only trained because OfA demanded it, not because he wanted to become a hero,
Bullshit. He still was going to apply for the hero academy.
He didn't want to become a policeman etc, he was only ever interested in becoming a hero

I LOVE MINA

Attached: mina_being_herself.jpg (850x850, 169K)

This one?

Attached: 1568003839122.png (2700x3200, 3.27M)

Didn’t he say in Episode 1 he was gonna apply for the no1 school anyway? If you had those plans, you’d think he’d at least spent his whole early life training his body.

Also, boo-hoo, what a fucking bitch
>I have no quirk
Better than having a useless quirk like many people get. At least you still look human. They try to hype up Deku as some miserable martyr deserving of pity, but he literally hit the jackpot.

You need to learn how to finish your statement you ESL phone nigger

Sometimes people need a little push to start training

Deku never had that in his life so he never bothered and he stuck himself in his own fantasy while neglecting to improve himself in the real world. Also he was getting bullied quite often.

>Bullshit
Are you seriously a raging special needs autist my man
Its all there in the second fucking chapter/episode

He’s saying, why would you even introduce the concept of 7 unknown quirks of you weren’t gonna make them convenient asspulls when the time comes.

I can see it already:
>Deku: oh no! Super Strength and Black Whip aren’t enough to beat this guy!!
>What do I do?
>Nani?!
>Deku’s new quirk awakens!!
>Villain: Masaka!! Where did you get this power from?!

Are you seriously this much of a raging special needs dicksucker that you won't even adress what I wrote?

Yeah, which is why he’s such an unlikable character. He’s a passive crybaby beta bitch.
>My dream is to become the greatest hero ever, but instead of working toward it, I’m just gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself until destiny smiles upon me, even though there are people out there who have it way worse than me.
A real hero, would have WORKED toward those dreams in defiance of the odds regardless of what the world around him told him. That’s a significantly more inspiring story than one where the hero just sits around thinking he’s entitled to his dreams without working for them cause he’s a “nice guy” and only ever bothers to chase after them when he’s literally presented with a 1 in a million opportunity of his idol literally encouraging him to do so. I mean, what sort of message are you giving kids with a story like that?

So basically having pity on quirkless plebs was a mistake after all.

Toriko was based, fuck you.

Fuck you my dude seriously, but i guess i only have myself to blame for wasting my time on this though.
Yes he mentioned wanting to apply for UA, but that was before pic related.
He was giving up, all might literally shows up in the next second, the only mention of police was all might telling him that its a good and dignified line of work despite popular opinion.

Attached: fuckyouformakingmecapthis.jpg (801x597, 94K)

Think about where you're posting that. I'll bet it's too close to home for most people here.

A fucking gun could eliminate 50% of the villains.

I started in college at 18, but that was in 2005.

The same way Batman deals with the superpowered bullshit in his stuff

Not really. I’ve always been self motivated, and often found badass protagonists like Kamina to be far more inspiring than bitches like Deku.

The biggest problem with MHA is and always had been its protagonist.

I hoped that the story would evolve into something like TTGL with Deku being kinda like Simon, a wimpy bitch who grows into a manly badass, but Simon never had bullshit handed to him on a silver platter. Thing about Spiral Energy is that it’s LITERALLY a metaphor for willpower. All you need is to your very fucking best and give maximum effort. It coulda worked with JUST OfA, but them the 7 quirks ruined that, as now he has an answer for everything.

Yeah, that one race where he ended up getting the lead without ever using his powers was a great taste of that.

Attached: 55e.jpg (600x900, 60K)

Deku isn't the richest man in the world and doesn't mostly live in a street level gritty super hero world that only pretend to deal evenly with higher level super heroes in crossovers with a sympathetic god-author directing things.

I didn't say Batman
That's where a good writer comes in

You mean he gave up for 5 minutes that occured between All Might telling him to give up and All Might promising to pass OFA to him.
Ok, you are technically right, that's just arguing semantics though.
At the very start of the series he WAS aiming for the hero academia despite doing jackshit toward that goal.

>I didn't say Batman

But that's basically what you've described.
Batman and simmilar "skill and tech only" heroes need a ton of asspuls to hold a candle to a human who can melt buildings with stiff glare.

The problem with that is its always a bit asspully but still more interesting ill give you that.
In a more realistic situation someone like Bakugo should have trivialized the entirety of the course and won with not a lot effort.

Honestly, Deku becoming no.1 through sheer force of will and ingenuity would have better fit the theme of “anyone can be a hero” the series was trying to go for at the start. Imagine having a Simon-like protagonist whose just a cunning badass with an indominable will. I’d read the fuck out of that. The problem with MHA is that it’s totally aimless in plot, character, and theme. It’s just a mish mash of tired formulas with a new coat of pain.

Maybe he had maximum potential becuase he had no powers so he accrued all for one basic naturally?

Or his quirk could have been latent and only showed up as super tactical genuis in the face of defeat, or some sort of mini quirk where its a passive instead of an active skillset

Just called it Nip Capeshit Show

Sure that could work as a story in it's own right, however do you remember how one for all was described to be pretty shit and worthless in it's initial iteration? Without years of power acumulation One for mAll wasn't worth shit on it's own and him becoming "the most powerful hero" with a quirk like that would be helluva asspull on it's own. I's kinda hard to avoid that when you're trying to pull off the underdog story.

It wouldn’t have to be Batman.

Give him Lelouch level intellect and resourcefulness (already hinted), Peter Parker level gadget building and ingenuity/creativity, and Simon level willpower, and you have an absolute boss of an MC people would love to root for. All of his combat encounters are now immediately interesting as he’s ALWAYS at a massive disadvantage, but you cheer for the guy cause he never gives up, and relies on exploiting other people’s weaknesses to win.

Attached: D8526559-4D88-4871-BFAA-EDCE836E9AB2.jpg (236x471, 24K)

>that only pretend
Indeed Batman only pretends to give people a chance, prep-time is a power that is on a whole other level above pedestrian shit like Superman or Flash.

That would undermine the core themes
>but I was always speshul
It’s gay as fuck. Nah, it should be. Fuck society, fuck rules, I’ll carve my own path and take number 1 for myself through sheer force of will. Being a hero is all about HEART. Not talent or any of that. That’s what it should be.

All Might was also quirkless

So what you're saying is because he couldn't be made into a space marine, he should become the best imperial guardsman he can be? But in this case he actually becomes one.

>I’ll carve my own path and take number 1 for myself through sheer force of will
Cries the wagie as he aspires for the McDonalds manager position

Sure, again: That could work as a story. It's just not the MHA's story. I highly encourage you to write one yourself if you feel like this is something that could be made in a fun way and you've got idea for it. Not every story out there has to fit your idea of what that story should be.

Saikyō Densetsu Kurosawa

Dekuck's a retarded manlet
just don't give it to retarded manlets and they shall be fine

Sure. But the point I’m making is that MHA is fundamentally flawed at a core level. The foundation is weak, and it’s aimless in its core areas. It’s the sortvof manga that 2-5 years in, if it even lasts that long, people are gonna analyze and break down what went wrong.

>write your own story
Don’t worry. I am. It’s nothing like what I just suggested though. You may or may not see it in a Japanese publication sometime next year.