Kojima completely BTFO all the shitposters on Yea Forums that were calling it a movie

>kojima completely BTFO all the shitposters on Yea Forums that were calling it a movie
>casually invents a new genre
>GOTY basically confirmed at this point

Damn son, I didn't think kojima could bring the heat like that, but here we are. So what are you doing until release, bros? Enjoying the tears of desperate shitposters that clinge to dead memes like I do?

Attached: 1547696553118.png (1330x1051, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/22/playstation-joins-forces-with-the-united-nations-to-combat-climate-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=oNpMJHyBoWg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying a walking simulator is a new genre
>implying a postman simulator is a new genre
>implying world being affected by other players in the world is a new thing

Game looks neat but more as a tech demo than a video game.

For some reason I'm not very inclined to trust your prophetic abilities.

Attached: 1954195345482344.jpg (1242x1525, 151K)

>spend time thinking about how you could make trekking across open world landscapes more interesting with different surfaces, stamina etc.
>never get around to actually working on a concept game
>Kojima makes a game exactly like that for me
I'm a genius

Attached: 02d80e71.jpg (286x327, 12K)

This is the most delusional post I've seen in a while. Good job! I bet by the time Kojima releases his 2030 masterpiece titled "Mechanized Death Philosophy", it will just be literal shit and you Kojimafags will all praise it as great art. I can imagine you defending it by saying that Kojima "subverted your expectations" and how his product is a "commentary on hype culture" or some shit like that.

This. You nuthuggers are out of your damn minds. It's either that Kojima drug or Snoyboy business as usual, but something's not right here.

>made it before you could

>make a shitty movie
>pretend it's something new and good
>reddit and resetera slobber all over your dick

>never been to reddit
>never been to resetera
>death stranding still looks great
>retards on Yea Forums seething
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Kojima is a genius, just when you think he's done he single-handedly revolutionizes gaming once again and only on PlayStation where his vision is capable of being realized.

>PlayStation
I don't know why but every time I see Sony refer to their gaming division as PlayStation, I die a tiny bit more on the inside.

>his vision is capable of being realized on an underpowered console
alright.
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/09/22/playstation-joins-forces-with-the-united-nations-to-combat-climate-change/

I too enjoy sarcasm. Good post you mongoloid cunt.

You could also say he made it before I had to. Sure, if I were to work on my own version now, people will just look at it like "oh it's like that Kojima game". But on the other hand he saved me the effort of creating it and I get to play a game that I didn't make. I would have gone with more of a fantasy style though

It was really interesting watching the demo though. I've had like no interest in this game but I figured I'd check it out to see what it actually is, and then my mind was blown when I saw those concepts

Attached: 300px-130614992638.png (300x271, 53K)

>MGSfags are so desperate to shit on Kojima because MGSV wasn't a movie that they are now trying to call him a SJW

God, the complete and utter destruction of the MGS fanbase has been glorious.
You deserved this for a long while, and over the past 4 years you showed your true colors, that you are just a bunch of pretentious manchildren who hate videogames and would love it if all of them were entirely cutscenes.

No other franchise and base deserved to be raped and killed as much as MGS.
And knowing that it's never coming back feels great.

Makes no difference Death Stranding will have 5x the cutscenes of MGSV keep seething ;)

According to whom?
Remember when you were all hyped because you thought MGSV was going to be a movie because of le ebin trailers with le generic 80s songs?

hi redner group shills of los angeles, CA

Imagine being part of a hugbox and immediately think someone wants to sell you something when they have a different opinion. You are literally a sheep and this thread was not made to sell you the game, it was made to make fun of you. Thanks for providing even more evidence that you are retarded.

How is it a new genre?

It's hard to tell at this point, because all legitimate Kojima/DS threads actually talk like that too

Game looks good but has anyone managed to decipher Kojima's lunatic twitter posts?
>whole new strand genere
What does that even mean?
>story "strands"
That doesn't help
>not a walking simulator
>shows lots of walking
Seemed like a weird thing to do
>metaphor for Trump, America and the EU
???

The strand thing just refers to the online stuff. Like what Souls games do but people's equipment show up in your world

After dozens of statements from him and clarifications and misunderstandings, I believe what he means is that he made something weird and different and called it a strand game.The reason he called it a strand game is because he doesn't like the vague genre titles such as action-adventure game or the other usual umbrella terms. Unfortunately Kojima has decades of cocaine use hindering his ability to be coherent ontop of being bad at English.
Basically if you've ever heard some of the hundreds of people out there that said with their next work they tried to be creative and make something unique that they hope fans will enjoy; it's just that.

I like this thought process

True. Something is not right. Your contrarian nigger brain can't comprehend quality video games.

>online stuff
That makes sense. Not really a new genre but makes sense from a marketing perspective.

I don't think I've ever seen him speak English, so this wouldn't surprise me.
Perhaps I've been reading it wrong. It's more Kojima trying to sell the first game he's made going it without Konami, rather than show-off like the art-hoe he is.
Still looks interesting, so it's worked.

fuck you nigger im not playing your shitty game

>I don't think I've ever seen him speak English
Here you go. He's god awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNpMJHyBoWg&feature=youtu.be

He made it pretty clear what he means by now. It's a game about isolation and connection and that theme pretty much informs the entire game in both narrative and mechanics. It's set in a postapocalyptic future where the remaining settlements and people are isolated from each other. The players goal is to connect them again via a communication network. This affects the gameplay in the sense that once you've connected an area you are able to see and use structures built by other players. You realize you're not isolated anymore but connected. It'd also why he's making such a big deal out of bridges and ropes and strands. Because connection is the overarching theme. It's not really all that obtuse.

ok

Can't wait till it releases and everyone loves it. Your asshurt will feed my spirit.

lets be real here, most of the people shitting on death stranding where the same fags that hyped up Demon edition and Metal Gear survive
just people waiting for the Konami comeback thats never happening

>incel needs to shit up a good game with his cringe Trump memes
Damn, woah, totally will make people want to play this

Implying anyone cares if you're going to play it or not.

Well yeah. The MGS fanbase made a split a few years back. Some followed the creator and are hyped for Death Stranding and the others followed the title and get hyped for Demon Edition.

He actually had zero counterargument for the walking simulator movie claim other than "Uhh, too deep for you lol, it gets good 50 hours in. Also did I mention I'm Hideo Kojima yet?"

you forgot the third part
the people that gave up after 4 (like me)

>kojima completely BTFO all the shitposters on Yea Forums that were calling it a movie
Didn't
>casually invents a new genre
Didn't
Isn't

Seething Yea Forums-tard in denial

Attached: 1561705559593.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

4 was alright. The auto camo was an improvement and it had some good boss fights. Series really really should have stopped there though. Not every series needs more entries forever.

Quite frankly this

i like 4 for the gameplay but really looking at the overal story and pacing it was obvious Kojima was tired and Konami was wearing out the series
dont get me started on Peace Walker and V

It never ceases to amuse me how people who hate Kojima think way more about him than people who like him.

He is, using only one word, based.

i used to be a MGSfan (i still like the games up until 4) but i have to say the MGS fanbase on Yea Forums is the most rabbid and psychotic ive ever seen, ever since Kojima split from Konami they have been trying everything to put not just the shortcomings of later MGS games but Konami as a whole on Kojima while desperately clinging onto false hopes (Demon edition)
hell ive heard these retards say that Kojima was somehow responsible for Team Silent getting fucked in the early 2000's

How much do snoy/kojima shills get paid? They seem to try a lot harder then other shills.

Did you mean people that hate it not fans?

He expanded on the type of online shit dark souls had, only instead of finding messages its whatever shit someone else built so he clearly made a new genre of vidya.

>anime poster
>based as fuck

every. single. time.

Who the fuck would wanna play that?

It hasn't needed a counterargument since they showed guns monsters and vehicles a long time ago.

>animeposter is retarded
Every time.

This, be happy you get about 5 minutes of combat every now and then between walking shitlords.

?
It's not a movie?

>invents a new genre
That souls and dogma had done years before and better?

>walking simulator with autistic loot and inventory management
>new genre
c'mon now.

nah i mean fans, i can see these people genuinely like the games but they sure are a hive of unfiltered autism

Fans of the game rapidly hate the creator of the game to the point of delusion?
You're going to need to explain the rational behind this one.

have you ever been in the rare MGS threads after MGSV?
its almost 100% ''fuck Kojima Konami dindu nuffin they needd mo money for dem demon edition''
id pull a thread out of the archive but i cant access fireden right now

No, because occasionally after walking for a long time you might have to cross a gap (which aren't a issue since you can jump a massive distance), scale a mountain or climb down something, assuming you just don't take the long way and walk around that shit. Rarely you'll have a combat/stealth section as well!

It's all speculation since everything is anonymous but it seems like one or two very angry and dedicated autists working up reasons why Kojima must be hated, and then the youngest and dumbest of the current Yea Forums users eating up the story and spitting it out all over each other.

So it's a hiking simulator with the occasional enemy you have to stun and run away from.
Great.
-_-

And the rational is what exactly? What is the doublethink going on here? Personally I like both the series and Kojima so I don't see how people are hating the creator while loving his series.

Nah
Even if it's the best game ever made he won't get any awards because the game journalism class is butthurt at him for the "A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME" shit

If you see someone saying MGSV is the best game and only hated because it wasn't a movie that's ACfag from Metroid threads.

What the fuck is your problem goy? Why aren't you hyped for that? Kojima has never let you down before.

>And the rational is what exactly?
pinning all problems onto one cause and hoping that now the series will get better

Are they unaware of the around 10 MGS that weren't done by Kojima that already exist?

>hate the creator love the series
Yeah exactly. You can like Michael Jackson's music while disliking him for being a pedo.

they keep posting Ghost Babel as some apex of the series while in reality it was just a good handheld game

Ghost Babel isn't even the best MGS without Kojima behind the wheel. That would be Rising and Portable OPs and maybe AC!D depending on personal preference.

>MJ
>pedo
Go away jew.

whenever we manage to find a comfy thread, when all the retards have confined themselves to one of the 4 or 5 nonsense threads, it's really nice to just talk about the fucking game. I really don't care about your console faggotry or anything, I have everything. I don't even care about Kojima, I have only played a few MGS games. I just think DS is a cool game and there's a shitload to speculate and discuss, but it's totally bogged down by literal drooling retards saying the same three sentences over and over.

hmm yes...here's how I will call this new massive multiplayer online roleplaying game genre: strand!
I'm a genius. Genius never changes.. heh

Gravity Rush 1 + Killzone Shadow Fall, designs from Prometheus, possibly Spintires and Inside.

Don't forget.

>no actual argument against the point
Neato

>no actual argument
The burden of proof is on you.

>>metaphor for Trump, America and the EU
Maybe, if you are schizophrenic.

Imagine have a shit npc tier opinion that everyone thinks your a shill. It's ok I know you're shitposting

>The chiral network is a project like the LHC that aims to improve human life in a revolutionary way
>Everything goes to shit. Fukushima style but impacting the entire territory of the United States
>The United States, as a country, is wiped off the face of the earth
>Ironically, the territory begins to heal and change shape thanks to the Timefall, rain with oxidizing properties that can accelerate the rate of aging of everything it touches.
>The surviving government elite, along with what remains of the big technology companies, founded the UCA and the BRIDGES foundation under the presidency of the United States to rebuild the country.
>The problem is that basically 90% of the population has gone to "the beach", a place between life and death.
>there is no more electricity than renewable sources of green energy, which are expensive to manufacture, and cannot supply enough power to support major advanced military or aeronautical technology
>Timefall itself makes any attempt to create something constant mainly useless.
>North America it is a fertile and rejuvenated land, but it is impossible to deploy a country project.
>The territory is made up of villages, people locked up in bunkers but also anarchist primitivist libertarian separatist groups that want to maintain the territory as it is
>UCA wishes to reactivate the chiral network in order to regain control and refound the country
>the network itself is still a mystery, but it has strange similarities to real-life projects like PRISM and the NSA's efforts to create a transhuman control network.

>the daughter of the last president of the nation is captivated by the separatists who keep her in a suspicious civilized manner
>you must rescue her so that she inherits the presidency and finishes her mother's reconstructivist project
>Your goal, mandated by the new government, is to make a trip across the country by reactivating the network to extend UCA from the Pacific to the Atlantic.

Attached: 1568697252_843027_1568697312_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

Read the thread, retard.

protip: don't take headlines at face value
Kojima was describing that when you find preppers/survivors out in the world, they might be reluctant to link up with you for fear that the world will make the same mistakes again, whatever each character perceives those mistakes to be. Trump and the EU were listed as examples.

I'm mainly a switch owner with a PC and last gen systems so I wont be able to play DS, but that's not going to stop me from non-stop shitting on it in every thread for that very fact

stop false flagging as a pathetic faggot

*ahem*

GR: You have stated on several occasions that Death Stranding is a new genre called "social strand system". During the Sony event you went into some detail, but how does it differ from games like Dark Souls where you leave clues for other players and can jump into their dimension and help? Here you also start in a world where everything is unknown. You work in juxtaposition with other players even though it's your adventure.

Kojima: I actually don't play so many other games; I am too busy. I don't want to create a new genre. I want to create something different for a game. Everyone says it's an open world, it's a stealth game, what's different? I say no. That's not it. You don't have to define a genre. A lot of people just keeps asking me "is it a mission" or? That's why I just set a temporary name as social strand.

GR: Okay.

>he think bitter jealous anons don't shit post against games they can't play
just because you and other faggots might be too queer to admit it doesn't mean I have to be. Yeah I shitpost about the games I can't play, it's not like this place is the height of video game discussion.

i don't even know where to begin user. I'm not hiding anything, if I want a game I will just buy it. $60 is a few hours of work. Do you not have a job? Even a minimum wage job will get you that money in less than a day of work, and you have to be a retard to make anywhere close to minimum wage.

>it's not like this place is the height of video game discussion
No actually it literally is lol. There is nowhere better on the internet. Just because this place has a mountain of shit to sift through doesn't mean there aren't genuinely insightful people. Not everyone is a skinnyfat retard like yourself.

>he think's Yea Forums is the best place on the internet
filtered.

damn son that is some top tier seethe you have there
i cant imagine being so pathetic to dedicate my time shitposting a game i wont play

why did you mistranslate his response?
>"It might be a bit misunderstood then. I don't actually play that many other games. I'm simply too busy. But I don't want to create any new genre. Everyone says it's an" open world ", it's a" stealth game " ", and what's so different? There I allow myself to answer," no, that's not the case. "I don't think you need to define a genre that way. That's exactly why I allowed myself to create this temporary genre by the name "social strand" because it's more fair to the game than just answering the two questions above
I honestly can't imagine reading that quote and not understanding what he means, you have to be profoundly stupid, it's spelled out so explicitly

The most interesting thing so far is the fact that the camera blinks in-game, as if we're seeing Sam through someone else's perspective watching him.

Attached: 1497320049865.jpg (1152x864, 524K)

>interactive movie
>new genre
Get a load of this zoomzoom.

>>casually invents a new genre
Bait.

>implying that makes it any better

LMAO COPE