Tfw too poor to afford vidya

>tfw too poor to afford vidya

Attached: bing bing wageslave.png (900x1078, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
healthmarkets.com/content/health-insurance-cost-per-month
kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2qHsBRAGEiwAMbPoDPHZo7EKVIHWeYqaCKAkxECsPgOO0QEVmr7a_Ga30LG0JHN5MxBbpBoCul4QAvD_BwE
medium.com/predict/the-double-slit-experiment-demystified-disproving-the-quantum-consciousness-connection-ee8384a50e2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck capitalism.

Careful, you're gonna trigger the Drumpftards

>plumber
>subsist on minimum wage
kek

Attached: get to work.jpg (1240x1043, 377K)

I agree my friend.
Now let us shovel rat shit while we eat processed radioactive sludge.
I am truly blessed, the tumors are shortening my life span and thus my suffering won't last for much longer.
Thank you, supreme lord Xenu.

seriously get back to work

Attached: 1563747868510.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

I realize those are signs for sale that are not meant to be taken seriously.
BUT.
The shitty math irritates me.
Shhhhh, don't tell "creatives".

>Show up early, and leave late
Fuck that shit. I DO work well. So I expect the time I put in to be sufficient for business. If I need to stay late, in order to keep the company afloat, then that's a management problem, not a labor problem.

You seem to be under the impression that anyone above you gives a shit about how well or poorly you work.
You aren't meant to do a "good job" and they notice and are like "damn user did a good job today, he can leave early".

You're meant to be squeezed dry of every inch of your sweat and blood and then discarded once you're too old or too broken or too expensive to be squeezed anymore.
The people above you only care about maximizing squeezing efficiency and if their decisions cause any harm to the company they'll just put the blame onto someone else.

This is the most cuck shit I've ever seen in my life.

Why are city people sub human? And how can they whine and cry about this shit and then turn around and say city living is great?

>city apartment
>plumber
>minimum wage
lolno

boomers deserve to be savagely executed in the streets

Yes that is how unskilled labor works. Might want to consider a real career if you want to avoid this.

yes
he should fuck bitch left and right

14 days vacation per year? what the fuck is this gulag shit

>work as cashier at burger king
>manager fucked up the schedule again so I'm the only clerk for the entire time I'm there and then I have to clean/close the store alone
>not even mad because she broke her arm and won't be there to tell me to go faster for a little bit
haha dumb mexican

Attached: based drive-thru mexicans.jpg (1944x2592, 737K)

>minimum wage

the irony is that you couldn't even live in the city on their supposed "fair" wage of 15 dollars.

Honestly while I agree price gouging is attrocious, there is no reason to live in the city.

I'd work for 24 hours straight if it meant taking the rest of the year off.

>not even mad because she broke her arm and won't be there to tell me to go faster for a little bit
>she "broke" her arm

I've had managers like this.
They'll "fake" seizures so they can sit in the office all day. My parents are doctors and told me to call the ambulance the next time she had a seizure. She got in serious fucking trouble.

Attached: 1449511998352.png (383x411, 132K)

This is just pathetic. Americans are the most emasculated men the world has ever seen.

I can tell she hasn't been coming to work lately, she didn't rearrange the sauces in the dumb order she likes them in, they were still the way I put them when I was there 3 nights ago
I don't know if it's fake or not but if she isn't there I don't mind
also she just sits in the office all day anyway, lol

I can afford vidya. I just don't have time for it.

>also she just sits in the office all day anyway, lol

Should talk to your GM or whatever they're called. Shes sucking up your paycheck to sit in the office. A lot of them have to punch shit in, but if they spend the entire night in the office, they're just doing jack shit.

she is the GM, she's friends with the owner of our burger king so he will never do anything despite the fact that she's the reason everyone keeps quitting because she's a huge cunt
also the air conditioning has been broken for months, this is in florida, it's always so fucking hot, but nobody gives a fuck and I know for a fact she has shit talked me to at least one potential employer, so I don't have many options

>she is the GM,
lol holy shit then talk to either corporate or whatever local chain owner.

I just said, she's personal friends with the owner, he will never care no matter how hard she fucks up

Well shit then guess you should find a different job. Best to do it now they're understaffed.

>this is coming from a guy who made millions pretending to do backbreaking manual labor jobs on TV

>with a one hour lunch period each day, you have used up another 46 days
I find it hard to believe someone who would hang this sign would actually give their employees paid lunch

>duhh muh freedom
fucking americans

Attached: just come to work wagie don't worry about the pay.png (1004x500, 279K)

>I know for a fact she has shit talked me to at least one potential employer
Did you use the store number as a reference? Just put a friend's number down. Another employee that you trust.

This
t.work on a sustainable trade
Only fast food/supermarket employees suffer from this kinda shit

>he doesn't walk out when the pay is hilariously low

you're lucky to get lunch.

>I deplore debt
>I would rather live in a tent and eat beans
>than borrow money

so he would rather live in a tent than own a mortgage?

How does he expect to get a job when he lives in a tent and doesn't bathe?

Lmao is that real?
>dude how dare you ask about your pay you don't fit within our culture

That'd only work if you aren't getting paid by the hour, but on contract/jobs instead.
If you don't want to grant me ANY amount of off time, I'll go look for another job. I have done exactly that in the past, though for different reasons. All the while whoever tries to uphold this sort of workplace-policy will be stuck employing bottom-of-the-barrel fodder, and see their turnover rate approach 1, if not surpass it per year.

Not currently, but on my previous job I was in charge of the schedule, the pays, and had to juggle employees like mad. Also, this was in a low-paying field, and had a very low bar for skill required which was most often filled with people looking for a job on the side, or looking for something much better. Nine out of ten cases, any new employee was almost too retarded to make the cut in the US Army, and of the rare gem we found, they tended to leave quickly for better pastures in under a month. I simply cannot understand how some companies/employers can shoot themselves in the foot that much.

this is a very common boomer mentality.

Nooooooo you cant advocate hard work on Yea Forums

That’s a Canadian company.

This a haha thread in disguise?

Attached: 3e77153d-7a2a-4af9-aee6-82fc1f4cfa6d.png (363x104, 39K)

Work smart not hard.

This. I sew for a living and my job isnt going anywhere. Its easy, pays really well, and is very flexible letting me work on starting my own business. Learn a skill guys

>mario was made in japan

okay I already lost.

I just looked them up and they're worth hundreds of millions, a start up my ass. Canceling an interview because someone wants to know how much money they're going to have per month is definitely a new one for me. What fucking jews.

I'm honestly surprised you don't know about this. my parents freaked out when I asked that on my first interview.

>ask about money, the one and only reason I'm there
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY? UHH HERE WE'RE A TEAM AND A FAMILY AND WE ALL LOVE OUR JOBS SWEETIE

Attached: shocked pink dog.png (321x276, 75K)

>30 minutes each day on coffee break
>that accounts for 23 days
What kind of Murrikan mathematic is this?

yeah, and you just know they're the gossip type that won't do work over petty bullshit.

Attached: be more like this guy.jpg (500x568, 50K)

I'm trying my hardest to figure out how they could have gotten that answer. even if you "worked" for 365 days a year, thats still only 7 days worth of coffee breaks.

pretty reddit-esque.

I mean who sees someone complaining for attention, and then makes the exact same complaint "but ironically".

kek

Depends on the job honestly. In a near minimum wage job generally you dont ask about the pay because you just really want a job.

Ofcourse once you have marketable skills and youre able to ask for a decent amount of money you should absolutely ask how much they are paying. It just makes you look retarded when you walk in as a 18 yo who just finished highschool at a clearly minimum wage job and ask how much it is.

>tfw when 3/4 days off a week and 5 weeks vacation

I think if he hadnt included his face or wore a mask, the irony would have worked, but as it is, hes still looking for attention.

That's not a question you ask in or just after 1st interview.
Second interview, when you're already approved for the position, is when you talk about compensation and benefits.

Does your first date go like
>hey, if we end up in bed together, how much fucking do you think we'll get done in one night?
>we'll do buttstuff too, right?

Try to be civilized, people appreciate it.

>this is life without unions

*laughs in Scandinavian*

I already fail at the first one. I don't live in America.

Having worked around one of the largest unions in the world, I can't say I'm jealous of it.

Probably because you're a cuck with Stockholm syndrome

true.
I shouldn't judge him though. he probably sees that on his feed all the time.

You literally only have a finite time on this planet. You are trading a good portion of that time in return for money so you can continue to live. There is no "Blessing" in work, it is a transaction.
Also, I want to smack that fucking smug grin off his Hollywood face.

Attached: 1442341707520.jpg (678x769, 85K)

Does this say "made in Israel" on the back?

>That's not a question you ask in or just after 1st interview.
You're right that's something that should be known before you even apply for the job.

Get a job nigger.

I dont know where you live but its very common to ask how much you're going to be paid here.

This looks like a bad copypasta.

tldr

It was the opposite in my first job at a print shop.
The managers took all the heat for their lazy underlings. If you're in management, you're expected to get shit done and know how to control your people to get them to do it.
Coming in early and staying late was a good way to make sure things got done on time when order volume unexpectedly rose, and they never complained if the volume was low and you just did your regular shift and chilled out for a couple hours in the lounge. No unionized workplace operates that way.

Now, from experience with my job in big corporate, it's when floor managers are lorded by over lazy department managers who have inattentive regional managers above them, the hierarchy starts to fall apart and the underlings get chopped for bad decisions from on high.

Without that imperative to survive, what would you do?
Shitpost on Yea Forums and fap to chinese cartoons?

Someone can't do basic fucking math.

Thunder Dome, what the fuck else?

Attached: 1393140399730.jpg (800x320, 35K)

Try to find anyone with positive opinions about working for UPS.

the fuck do you need second interviews for

>68 hours = 46 days
What in the goddamn

do americans really?

You ask that when you're approved for the job based on your goals and intelligence.
You aren't required to accept the initial offer, and the 2nd interview is your chance to negotiate.
If you're just going there to collect a paycheck, why bother interviewing?
Go work for a contracting agency if you want to be a robot, and get whatever trade jobs assigned to you automatically.

In the states, it's common and expected to make friends in business, take work seriously, and learn how to negotiate with those above and below you. If you don't want to play that game, don't live here.

I swear, north americans and far westerners are mentally ill

I live in Russia and i pay for my apartament only 80$ a month.
And i buy nintendo switch games for around 30-50$

Check ma....
yeah...i live in...russia...

Attached: 00s.jpg (1100x732, 326K)

Not informing about the wage range in advance is a gross waste of time for both parts. Either do the common courtesy of informing prospective employees about what you're intending to pay or fuck off.

If you're a contractor, sure.
For everything else, money isn't a question until the company wants you, then they want to know how much you think you're worth.

If you ask them how much they think you're worth before they've even given you the green light, they'll either lowball or throw you out for being a failure of a negotiator.

>2nd interview
mentally ill lmao

>If you're just going there to collect a paycheck, why bother interviewing?

Attached: Abigail Shapiro laughs at you.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

That's information you can get from personal research.
If you need answers handed to you, what kind of job do you think you're qualified for?

Don't live in the city then? Why is everyone obsessed in living in disgusting squalor?

but muh culture, muh bars, muh ethnic food, muh cosmopolitan disease

>If you're just going there to collect a paycheck, why bother interviewing?
That's literally the point of a job.
Fuck corporate loyalty, just fucking pay me.

Attached: 1568956155395.jpg (500x333, 65K)

what second interview

I know you are trolling, but why should you ever apply for a job when you don't know how much you will earn? Just for fun? You are working for the money; even if you like your work you have to know if you will manage to live with it before you sign anything. I genuinely can't tell if americans are ironic about all of this or they're really this brainwashed.

Again. For anyone qualified for the position, having their time wasted as they arrive at the second interview stage only to find out the employer intends to stiff then (only reason you'd ever withhold pay information by the way) is just pointless, rude, and stupid.

I will never apply for a job where they wont disclose a ballpark figure or at least mention "pay negotiable"and nor should anyone else.

>tfw too poor to afford the proper hardware to play them on

Attached: 1567027616024.jpg (314x353, 14K)

>lmao dude just work for free and network

lel the idots think that if they work their ass off for a startup or whatever company they get "stocks" and bonuses. All you're gonna get is a pat on your head like the good dog you are.

The only way to win the rat race is to be the one that owns the business not the one that follows.

You know it's really hard to see my circumstances as a result of my choices when the only feedback I get from my superiors at work is 'You're doing a great job. BTW you're fired.

>work 50-60 hours a week
>earn almost triple my state's minimum wage
>only had about 18 months of experience in this field
>no college degree
>boss treats me very fairly
>pretty much get unpaid vacation whenever I feel overworked
>2 days off a week
>just got a $0.50/hr raise this month after being on the job for 7 months
>this job is the opposite of exclusive, and we literally can't hire enough people

I like my life.

Attached: IMG_20190920_165952.jpg (4608x2112, 2.1M)

The Gordon Gekko mentality applied to every fucking job is disgusting and inherently dishonest. That's why we laugh at you, ameritards: what the fuck do you have to negotiate individually when you should do it with unions? A workplace where everyone is treated a little fairer functions better than a cesspit of individualism and agonism. You can still do everything you can to work the best you can and to improve yourself and whatever CEO mentality bullshit you like to believe as the needed escapism in your sordid low-class workplace, but jesus christ I can't honestly understand how can you feel that the lack of basic prerequisites for work is actually a plus and something that should be enforced.

Glad you know the limits of your ambition. At least you won't accept payment in exposure.

Being a good negotiator means knowing your worth. Part of that is not accepting less.
Expecting ballpark estimates and pay ranges means you are incapable of discerning your worth.

Didn't a load of her nudes get leaked? Massive fucking amazing tits

>WHAT WE OFFER:
>Teambuildings with fun people in our team
>Morning yoga class
>Smoothies
>Grill and Terrace
>Fun afterwork activities
>Table soccer!!

don't bother, the average american is deluded and indoctrinated
they all feel like they're "going to make it"

>work 50-60 hours a week
>I like my life.
Yeah okay

Attached: 1527097529736.jpg (478x463, 158K)

You're profoundly mistaken if you think employers do this as a test to see if you have the wherewithal to discern your own worth as opposed to trying to secure labour at the lowest cost possible.

It makes you come across as an idiot at best or a disingenuous corporate shill at worst.

If you want to get away from capitalism then fucking move. Go starve in Russia lol.

yeah

>Good statements
2, 5, 6, 11

>Okay statements
1, 7, 9, 10, 12

>Bad statements
3, 4, 8

Give me 1 year's pay for 24 hours of work. Thank you.

Attached: 1543700180357.jpg (400x402, 40K)

>do slightly above the bare minimum at work so I look better and far more capable than the actual bottomfeeding retards but aren't given as much responsibility as the overachievers who fell for this meme
>get paid the exact fucking same as I watch women and minorities take the promotions over the actual hard workers every single time
Protip for any less fortunate dudes in here: If you're gonna wageslave then don't be a dumb fuck who thinks they're going to get promoted because of hard work, as if it were based on anything other than kissing the right ass or having a vagina

Attached: 1469402587545.jpg (500x604, 56K)

Fellas ya cant just bring something like that up without dropping a link
please im desperate over here

holy shit am I glad I'm a third world yuropoor shitter
>get invited to interview
>talk about wage
>talk about holidays
>talk about rush hours during the holidays and possible overtime which is either paid or I can take the time off
>talk about dresscode
>talk about superman for a bit
>sign the contract the next day

imagine trying this hard as a collection of states to pretend working is about anything else than money
imagine pretending anyone gives a shit about your "family" at work when all you do is piss your life away without even getting compensated for

>You ask that when you're approved for the job based on your goals and intelligence
do you not write applications before getting invited or what the fuck is going on over there

its the first link my dude.
Type her name in and search leaked nudes.

Cityfags genuinly deserve to die. Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't.

Attached: 1542975619649.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

what job pls?

Attached: 1554872629237.jpg (632x632, 69K)

Lmao at all of the jobless neets that seethe whenever this gets posted. It's obviously done in humor but it's true, you guys are parasites that expect everything to be handed to you.

>grew up in 90% white nation without political correctness, insane student loans, out of this world entry level job qualifications, ruined housing market and globalzation gone wild
>thinks his "advice" has any relevance in the real world

Fucking hell lads they were well worth it.

So you either work 6 days a week or you have a really long 5 day work week. either way,i can see why no one wants your shitty job

21 dollars?
could just be any driver job.

Americans are massive overworked workaholics. Its only really worse in asian countries.

t. american

It's fuckin' disgusting how employers think they're doing you some huge favor, like you gotta owe them more than the labor you're paid for. My fucking time and mental well-being come before any cocksuckin' boss or company. Half those places oughta be burnt to the fucking ground. Fuck the boss man and fuck corporate values. Bunch of snakes that should be slaughtered in the street.

>user found source on his own

I am proud of you my child.

>you MUST live in a big city and rent, it's the cool thing to do!
>wtf why do I never have money?
Citytards..

yeah bro
fuck the system WOKE UP SHEEPLE

>Tfw 4 years experience and impeccable references yet still struggle to find even entry level jobs.

>unironically being a sheep

.02 sheckles have been donated to your college tuition.

i would but you'll likely OD on fentanyl or Oxycontin before i'm done explaining, cletus

>tfw 0 experience and I bullshit my way into every job

If I learned anything worthwhile from school, its boldface lieing.

Sounds like a coping Uber driver

>hurr durr
I live in rural Europe i.e. heaven on earth.

>4 years experience
>struggle to find even entry level jobs
I don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything, but is that actual experience, or just the time you spent in college? Also, what field?

Not even American.

>this job is the opposite of exclusive, and we literally can't hire enough people
anyone who keeps parroting this meme should be publicly hanged

Why do ladies send these pics not thinking they could (and likely will) end up on the web at some point? ANY relationship could go south
Not that i'm complaining, these nudes are fucking amazing

Attached: 1561631598309.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Plumbers don't make minimum wage, they can actually make pretty good money.
If you are making minimum wage, you are not very skilled and should improve your skills or your position.
If the rent is too high you might think about moving somewhere with more reasonable prices or get a roommate.
Here we go, this deluded poster who thinks that some better alternative utopia exists out there, where resources just fall out of the air and money is infinite.

Hey Boomer where's my affordable housing

Attached: DJfl3WmVAAACd4x.jpg (461x319, 23K)

Actual experience, and accounting.

>get told by local companies in my own home country i am too white and they are looking to diversify their image
>they end up hiring some cheap pajeets

ok

I mean if you looked like that would you really mind? A few of them don't like hers though.

meanwhile in krautistan I can't remember the last time I saw job offer that didn't mention hourly wage
like shit the fucking second hand shop that probably doesn't even exist legally anymore tells you the expected hours per week and the hourly wage and those are literally, not figuretively, literallly gypsies from romania, most like selling stolen shit

I might live in a drug and weeb infused bubble and be a disgrace to the human race but atleast im not american

This, fuck yeah. Being a medical doctor in rural italy is the best.
>being useful
>earning a lot
>the best food and the best wine in the best countryside
>no pollution
>great people
>there is still awe for 'the doctor', respect for the scrubs
Fuck yeah

in the 80s

this

Women are narcissists.
They enjoy watching themselves in sexual gestures, and even if they're not gonna admit it, they enjoy having people fawn over them.

This, I didn't finish high school and I still ended up getting a pretty decent job thanks to pure experience and boldness in the interviews. All my colleagues are at least college graduates while I quit school at 16, you can tell how jealous they fucking are and I love it.
Had to work a lot of shitty jobs at the start tho, but thankfully I'm a natural salesman and knowing English secured me well paid jobs ever since I was 21/22.

add berg or stein to your last name

I've got a similar story to him but I hate my job and it's completely true in my area. CNC milling machine operator, took 6 months to get the certs.
I am sorry.

i'll take storys that didn't happen for 100 jim

>work simple low-stress office drone job
>could get a 15% income increase by working a higher level job
>would require me to put in twice the time and trice the effort
Why bother?

wow he was right, they are jealous.

work a government job. the feds are always looking for numbers fags

not him but college for the most part is a meme its all about who you know

>12
just world fallacy

>the one with the menorah circled
hahahaha

>having the superb physical acrobatic mobility of Mario and not capitalizing on it or even caring about money in the first place

It's not all bad being an american. You just have to get dumbasses to work for you. Its a two way system after all.

Is it like Toussaint?

Attached: 1538771954394.png (350x350, 88K)

he didn't even pass high school. This whole site is 99.9% bullshitters

>Why bother?

Dunno you could litterally just work 15% longer and get 15% more pay.

is it burgerpunk time?

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: 1A5A61D4-845C-413B-BAD6-CE951885BB80.jpg (2048x1152, 476K)

What do you do? What is the title for your position? How do you get such a job?
I am and have no idea how these things work.

granny loli is weird

More likely 22.5% more. Is my math off?

>if Mario was made in Japan
someone want to tell them?

>he didn't even pass high school

so what? many people drop out before finish high school

>4 panel comic
>regular panel, regular panel, edgy 2deep4u panel, regular panel
i hate this shit so much and everybody does it, why are webcomic faggots such hacks?

Attached: 42.jpg (712x807, 199K)

...yes?
unless you're counting overtime. then yeah you're right I think.

Is it at all possible that's the joke? I haven't seen the video and have no intention of changing that.
Overtime, yes.

Doesn't work like that.

With less golden paladins and more chronic bronchitis, but more or less yes (our clinic is even beside an old castle).

You laugh but walmart wrestling pays big money.

usually its regular, regular, regular, then 2 edgy 4 u

point taken
but could you atleast stop pretending you care for work outside of money, because nobody fucking does and everyone knows
you could be a country of war buddies trying to make the best of the shit they have to deal with, instead you're a bunch of niggers and jews pretending to be jews and niggers
it's really creepy

>chronic bronchitis,

Ah I think I heard something about that, don't they send people to those places because the mountain air is good for them?

My job has a set amount of hours, you can't work overtime (if you do you have to compensate those hours by working less another day, or it goes unpaid (yes you are still expected to finish your work in time)). Getting more pay means you have to work an entirely different job with different responsibilities. The increase in responsibilities and expectations of working more unpaid overtime is not worth the meager increase for me.

>but could you atleast stop pretending you care for work outside of money, because nobody fucking does and everyone knows

That's not true, hell its probably the reason why we have these problems because there's just a few turbo autists that somehow enjoy the miserable workload of a life they've carved for themselves and the rest are just trying to keep up with it.

>(if you do you have to compensate those hours by working less another day, or it goes unpaid (yes you are still expected to finish your work in time)).

what the hell, do you work telemarketing or something?

you fucking dumb?
you start the HAGGLING before you sign, but the starting offer is either in their job description or your application (or in the trash lol).

Rural Italy is super comfy, I could definitely see myself growing old there.

In some cases yes, but what I mean is that every single one persone living in rural Italy smokes or has been smoking for his/her entire life, so almost anyone here got it.

Just pirate and/or wait for deep sales. I do it but not because I'm poor, I'm just a cheap Jew.

My job just started doing this shit and I used to get overtime like a motherfucker. Hell getting to leave on a closing day is a fuckin delight so whatever and if it's a busy day then yep I'm just gonna let management clean shit up since they want to be goldbricking kikes.

>or it goes unpaid (yes you are still expected to finish your work in time)
Fucking hell, and I thought the full-timers at my old retail job had it rough.

>thinking that Russia is non-capitalist
It's actually the worst kind of capitalism here. The gov-prioritized capitalism, where only the companies associated with government thrive whilst others are absolutely non-accounted for with tons of taxes, norms and regulations that make small and middle-tier companies nigh unprofitable. In case you manage to amass an actually profitable business chances are you'll get "contacted" in a matter of year and be offered to sell your business on "profitable terms". Of course if you refuse the federal tax service and other bodies shall raise their alertness in your direction and proceed to bombard with unscheduled field inspections.
t. russian lawyer

>tittyfuck pictures

Attached: 1523057816089.jpg (640x186, 23K)

>The gov-prioritized capitalism, where only the companies associated with government thrive whilst others are absolutely non-accounted for with tons of taxes, norms and regulations that make small and middle-tier companies nigh unprofitable.

Jesus it sounds like you're describing america 1:1

>HURR DURR DURR MUH 3 PANEL RHYTHM
Get the FUCK over it.

>it's low skill jobs cope hour
maybe if you used your autism for a stem degree you wouldn't spend your lives here on Yea Forums leeching from your parents

That's america for you

You have to get paid the hours you work just report that shit. If they want you to leave early another day then that's a treat.

At least in your country those who manage to create a successful business don't find themselves in prison or outright killed for made-up crimes with their business quickly sold off auction dirt cheap by some person who already has tons of other enterprises. Or at least I hope so

well I did mention I live in a bubble so thanks for sincerly replying instead of going full retard
still seems kinda fucked though, but its not like its that much better here
luckily I'm a neet and welfare is really easy to abuse so I don't really intend to having a full time job ever again so why am I even talking anymore

this is satire you dumbos

well.... there are some scenarios where they will make up crimes for any small business that manages to find a loop hole. And then flourishes.

And then it would typically be bought up by someone that owns 13% of the businesses in america.

I guess they're not as open about it here though.

No its actually not.
This guy 100% believes this shit .

Attached: iv02qkevsjk21.jpg (1080x2034, 221K)

>I'm a neet and welfare - I don't really intend to having a full time job ever again

Nor should you, you don't owe the world shit, Just remember to squirl some of that money away user even if it's not much, you never know when shit might hit the fan with those programs.

Fuck you fag. I like counter irony.

I've never seen an image trigger Yea Forums more than this one.

I've been looking at NY apartments and plumbers make an average of $65k there. I don't think I would want to be a plumber there when I can live in Boston for half the price and more pay.

I can think of 2 things.

Pretty much same shit here
t. Ukrainian

Capitalism is the best system we have. Competition means progress. We just need better regulations to mitigate rampant greed and parasites.

Attached: tbRGCTT.jpg (500x2103, 255K)

Big cities are run by democrats
This is the biggest issue with the left today, no criticism of themselves, always shifting the blame

>he doesn't know who Mike Rowe is
lmao
Don't even spout some "Poe's law" bullshit you tone-deaf, autistic newfag.

>regulations
It's like you're trying to trigger the redhats and lolbertarians

>Sewing
I thought manufacturers would switch to automated sewing machines where all you do is set a pattern for it to sew.
Kinda surprised they still need humans to do that

>We just need better regulations to mitigate rampant greed and parasites.

Regulations cause greed and parasites.
ironically capitalism is a lot better without a fair amount of these regulations. Capitalism does better because of greed.

but democrats are center-right? Did you sleep through the blue dog uprising in the late 80s and 90s?

>only cost of living estimated is rent
I know socialists aren't good with money but FUCK what a retard. I also know he's being hyperbolic for the sake of comedy, SHUT UP.

>immersion
>trusting spanish doctors

but hes wholly right.
The health care system is fucked, not because we don't have insurance, its because we pay insurances to pay for these retardly high prices.

No one ever says "why the hell are we paying 90,000 for a fucking x-ray"

Attached: 13756aa2d1a5921dddaad55c5ace0d73_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

the only blue dogs in the senate today are senema & manchin, it's not the 90's anymore bro

ebik eastern yuro time
same shit here, but add in mafia
>t. polak

Attached: images (3).jpg (425x297, 42K)

Any corporation/business that isn't willing to discuss pay in the first interview isn't one you want to be working for.

This. I get a handshake and a pay estimate. Then they talk hours.

>it's another, "retards living in a giant city where it's 1500 a month for a tiny 1 bed 1 bath flat whine about being poor" episode

I figured it out. 30 minutes is 1/48th of a day. Multiply that by 365 days a year. Multiply that by 3 for each 8 hour work shift in a day and you get 22.8125 round up and you get 23. So basically you have to work every day 3 shifts a day for the whole year which of course completely undermines the purpose about the supposedly only having one productive day when your employees are literally working 24/7

Without regulations all you get are criminals and snake oil salesmen. People don't compete for the greater good without proper incentives. It's far too much work. If they're rewarded for being cheats, that's what they'll choose.

>do not follow my passion

Rowe sang professionally with the Baltimore Opera. He says about this job, >"I joined the opera to get my union card and meet girls. I was a saloon singer, so I went down to the Baltimore Opera and learned an aria and auditioned. I figured I'd do one show and quit. But the girls were everywhere and the truth is, the music was really decent."

it's not actually her sorry, that's some chick from mfc or whatever

>all these retards not understanding some simple boomer humor
What a bunch of retards

>city fags are slaves to the system and the city is basically a roach motel that produces money off slave labor

Feels good never falling for the big city life meme "omg I can bike to the coffee shop its right down the street its so convenient!". Living 45 minutes by car from the nearest store might be difficult, if you're a fag. Rural life is easy and I make far more money working out here then anyone who signed a contract for serfdom in the city.

"Competitive industries", the same industries where you might actually consider cucking yourself by not asking about pay.

bull fuckin shit,nancy pelosi and her cronys are definitive blue dogs and run the party. She's actively pooled money against progressive left candidates like AOC and the squad. The party hasn't been "left" since carter

>this retard not understanding that all boomer humor is always followed by "no but really, im serious" which is what makes it "humorous" to them

desu the tits are nice enough I don't care.

Attached: 71U9iDvwjIL._SY606_.jpg (428x606, 43K)

yes it is. Office drones are almost always on a salary so extra time means nothing.

Spain's healthcare system is actually one of the best in the world, and very difficult surgeries have been performed there in the past, the first full facial transplant surgery in the world was performed in Spain, by a team of spanish surgeons.

It's sad this is true. Back in 2007 I had people blowing up my phone to ask if I wanted a job, but now it seems young millenials and old zoomies have to jump through hoops to get a job. I'm scared of going back on the market.

How come apartments are so fuckin expensive when you just want 1 room and you have to live underneath, above, and besides literal retards that make constant noise.

Spanish doctors are bretty good and seeked internationally, our public healthcare system is one of the best in the world and people choose public hospitals over private all the time because the doctors are way better, the only advantage of private healthcare is less waiting times.
Also we wouldn't charge you directly for the operation, but the US or your insurance company, which later might send you the bill, but healthcare in Spain is free for everyone

Sadly true.
I used to work so hard to the point of permanent damage to my body until the first time my boss threw me under the bus to cover for his lazy niece.
Nepotism is the best way to move up in this world.

>>this job is the opposite of exclusive, and we literally can't hire enough people
Seems like you're a driver
Tick Tock automation is coming!

Yeah I have close to 10k saved up because my spending habits are nonexistent and all my shit is either bought used or pirated and that's been going for atleast 10 years, and I have a car, a switch, a mid tier pc, a ps4 and a buttload of physical games.
Hell I went through 18 months of heavy drug abuse just to burn some money and lifetime and the only thing I lost was a ton of weight because I still managed to be sensible about the frequency and would rather sleep a week straight
I'm actually amazed that I can't even be a colossal fuck up right, I do consider myself a lucky retard though and probably only got by because I can't grasp my retardation and everyone takes pity on me.

fair enough

Only reason I keep my shit job is because I don't feel like finding an even worse job. All I do is sort through people's shit to see if it's sellable and go home at the end of my shift.

dead towns like in Wyoming and Ohio
enjoy killing rats and cockroaches, my friend livestreamed a fucking roach chilling in a house he bought for $20k, the fucker didn't even move

Yeah, user clarified that after. My point was that a straight increase in hours isn't necessarily a straight increase in earnings.
Landlords profit off of you. You pay for the real estate itself, as well as the people that maintain it, associated taxes, and the sharks/"owners" at the top. inb4 assmad bootlicks

A Mortgage is cheaper than rent in a lot of places

Fuck jannies

Sounds like you work at my place.
Our turnover is so bad that I end the day with different people than I started or with unmanned machines.

Welp I just got laid off.
Fuck. I didn’t like the people I worked with but damn it I don’t know where I’m going to go now.

Attached: 8E4D11DB-22BA-4E26-B297-BAE88D41A87B.jpg (720x887, 34K)

>The shitty math irritates me.
It's not shitty math, it's top notch book keeping.

>but healthcare in Spain is free for everyone
Not how it works. It's "universal" but it's not free. That's just not possible because no doctor wants to work for nothing.

>where I’m going to go now.
online for a different job in your area?

This, in my country I pay 100 euro a month for my 'free' healthycare, and I'm use the cheapest options possible. Most people will pay around 200-300.

Seriously this though. People don't realize just how cheap housing is outside the big cities

It's hilarious when retarded leftists whose knowledge of European countries comes from the front page of Reddit and assume nobody pays for healthcare

Why are managers such cunts? Like they just get off on what little bit of power, had a chick I work with yesterday talk back to the worst cunt in the building but whenever I talk to the cunt I just nod my head say yes then go on my merry way while pretending to do what she said to do then go back to more pertinent work because I work with lazy tards.

If a "competitive industries" acts all shy and secret about their pay instead of making sure they secure qualified workers before the competition does, then it's probably competitive organ harvesting

or do competitive american applications not include certificates and testimonials

what do you even fill 2 interviews with, besides not being told how much you'll wage for on the first. Astrophysics? If traps are gay? Is it just a skipping CD asking your strength and weaknesses over and over again? Since you're acting like a high class prostitute all thread you seem to get around, enlighten me

Two reason
1. landowning nimbys have pretty much snuffed out all housing projects to keep their land values up. california's housing crisis for example is the product of the local governemts being ungodly cucks to conservative and blue dog landowners and making sure housing gets stalled or out shut down (like affordable housing). They'll approve suburban sprawl,but god forbid they'll allow anything that does anything of substance.
2.land lords are greedy kikes who profit from said scarcity

Attached: 1501668355584.jpg (480x380, 31K)

It's honestly really sad. Even a child knows that only the sun rises for free.

Why would you pursue a job that doesn’t have all the information posted in the job listing? Are millennials this dumb?

But it's free. It's paid with taxes but even if you haven't paid a tax to Spain in your life you still can benefit for it.

I pay $160 for my cheapest work backed healthcare and I work for the government which has the best options. A lot of people pay $300-500

>paid with taxes
Then it's not free

It's not paid with taxes for me, I see the money written off my bank account every month.

>It's paid with taxes
Then it aint free
>but even if you haven't paid a tax to Spain in your life you still can benefit for it.
Then it still aint free but other people are still having to pay for it.

Euros pay far less than Americans for full coverage. There are a ton of operations and check ups that aren't covered even on the most expensive plans.

This is why I want to leave California.
There’s so many homeless people around here and I can barely afford to help my parents with their medical bills and pay the mortgage I’m always scraping by.

>Euros pay far less than Americans for full coverage.
Are you just saying that because you know it's true or are you just saying that because you saw a post on Reddit?

It's funny how conservatives are constantly claiming Cali is a leftist paradise, but there are so many fucking conservatives in office.

That's because euros are forced to get plans even if they don't want/need them. All those people paying but not requiring any medical service at all leave budget to spare for lower cost full-coverage budgets.

Because I know it's fucking true you dumb Ben Shapiro cuck.

obssesed

Your post made me think of the image of the guy in bicycle putting a stick in his tire and falling and then saying "Fuck capitalism".

>Because I know it's fucking true
Really?

>Pay: Commensurate

>work 50-60 hours a week
>2 days off
So youre sometimes working 12 hours a day? How is that good? Legal limit in Germany is 10 hours and more is only accepted under special circumstances. If you your boss requests that you work 12 hours regulary he would have to pay a huge fine.

Dentals in my country isn't covered by our healthcare.
My brother had an accident that heavily damaged the bottom of his face and they refused to cover the surgery for his teeth, he had to pay everything out of his pockets and he went broke.

What the hell are you talking about?

>Be American
>Have the freedom to chose not to pay a dime in insurance
>Instead manage my own money and keep a fund locked away in the rare event I do need medical assistance so I can just pay out of pocket
>End up saving more money in the long run doing this anyways
Health insurance companies are basically overpayed accountants

Attached: le_smug_voldemort.png (429x398, 8K)

My medical insurance. It's not paid through taxes, I have to pay for it every month. If I miss payments I get fines, if I don't pay the fines I get jailed. Understand?

healthmarkets.com/content/health-insurance-cost-per-month
kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2qHsBRAGEiwAMbPoDPHZo7EKVIHWeYqaCKAkxECsPgOO0QEVmr7a_Ga30LG0JHN5MxBbpBoCul4QAvD_BwE

If you get an incorrect hospital admission you can get fucked hard.

Poor clueless leftist has no idea how healtchare works in Germany, how sad

Can confirm, I work in production plant. You can't make more money by being a better worker, you will just get more shit thrown at you. If you work your ass off to increase production, your superiors will expect you to keep up the pace always. Of course you won't, because you would die of exhaustion. The day you do NOT meet the standard you set yourself you will get fucked in the ass by management.

Dental wasn't even part of my equation m8, dental is almost never ever part of a payment plan unless you're pay 2X as much as the national average ($500~)

Insurance is a government backed scam and I don't know how anyone ever fell for it to begin with.

anyone who claims california is a leftist paradise has a very fox news/polfaggot view on leftism. California is clintonite thought in motion. The local countys are basically ran by conservatives and blue dogs
Hell,the pot industry here is being kneecapped because some countys out right ban dispensary's,creating a dry wet county system for pot . And just like dry wet countys in other states,that has created a industry for the "bootleggers"

Attached: 1535943650938.jpg (500x600, 28K)

There's also a mario in Soviet Union version, where he's dying of hunger and eventually sent to gulag for criticizing the communist party.

Why did you reply to my post about the Spanish healthcare system with your experience in another European country healthcare?

In Spain you get healthcare even if you haven't paid a tax in your life, making it effectively free for you.

That's the average insurance plan. Now tell us how much is the average per capita

Which is retarded, have fun finding a job when you don't have any teeth.

>making it effectively free for you.
That still doesn't make it free though. It just means you're making other people pay for it.

>have a decent office job
>in japan
>landing a promotion is unheard of for a foreigner in a company of 99% Japanese
>can stick with it and live in an apartment for the rest of my life
>or join a coding bootcamp, go unemployed for half a year and hope for the best

what do...

This entirely depends on if your boss is an sjw or not

Someone else is paying those taxes though. And then you're not allowed to have any capital to your name (legally), basically making you a pet to your government.

That's correct.

Go home or live like the howaito pigu you are.

>And then you're not allowed to have any capital to your name (legally), basically making you a pet to your government.
Hold up a second, what?

I'm flipping between wanting to quit or stay. The bosses won't even try to talk to me anymore because I'm extra cold to them. If I get laid off or asked to leave I'm going to fucking the middle of America and learn a trade.

>Be American
>Have the freedom to chose not to pay a dime in insurance
>Instead manage my own money and keep a fund locked away in the rare event I do need medical assistance so I can just pay out of pocket
>Save up close to $50000
>life is good
>get into car accident
>have to pay $63000 in medical bills
>use savings and have to get a loan to pay off the rest
compared to
>be European
>pay a small portion of salary each month on things like unemployment insurance and health insurance
>all hospital visits and medical bills are free
>pay less than 100k into insurance in 30 years
>can fly to the hospital with a helicopter for free if needed
That doesnt include the social factor that poorer families cannot afford to pay several thousand dollars of medicine for their children and that they benefit from other people paying into the insurance pool. If I could choose I would not pay for immigrants though, fuck them

French here, it's similar here, people with jobs pay for the healthcare fund or whatever it's called, but you get access to it if you are jobless (for at least a year) and the result is that we have billion of jobless ooga boogas sinking a hole big like your mom's asshole in our healthcare funds, and our now our healthcare cover less than it did several years ago to plug the hole.

Enjoy that $500k hospital fee

That's a call you have to make yourself. My uncle used to work for an insurance firm, him and a couple buddies took a massive risk and left that job to start their own insurance company, now he lives in a mansion in Southern California, literally swimming in cash. Sometimes you need to take those risks.

>have to pay $63000 in medical bills
damn good joke
>“I represented a family whose 9-year-old son was struck by a car. He spent a week in the hospital and racked up $100,000 in medical bills. The insurance company for the driver said the boy was 50% at fault, that he shouldn’t have run out in the street. The police also blamed the kid.

>Enjoy that $500k hospital fee
That literally never actually happens bruh
>>have to pay $63000 in medical bills
If I was in a car accident that fucked me up that badly then paying off a loan would be the least of my problems

Now that i finally worked a job i can say that yeah, it is good conduct to do shit like stick around a few more minutes than needed occasionally, but i did as much because my colleagues and the directors treated me well enough so i was actively attempting to maintain a good relationship. It's not like i was getting extra pay for that half an hour wasted after i was supposed to end my shift

But this absolute dicksucking of ethics is just ridiculous, what's this guy's job? Is he in a bad situation? Because if he isn't all this talk about "circumstances are never relevant" or "bad jobs don't exist, being poor is your fault" etc. just feels as much valuable as when a rich college kid tries to preach about checking your privilege

If you have money or possessions like real estate or stocks, it's required you sell those before you're allowed to knock on the door of your government to beg for money. Of course if you had none of that to begin with it won't bother you.

A friend of my former boss had a secure and well paying, but boring office job and quit so he could start a new business together with boss. Boss took the lead and totally overworked his friend to the point where he had a burn out and quit that new business. Now he is trying to get back into his old job again. Just so you have a perspective and be realistic, it can turn out both ways.

I'm fine with, like, the situation of people paying for half of their son's medical bills but goddamn how does $100,000 even happen?

Plumbers make more money than some faggot blue hair barista. I bet even more in a city due to, I dont know, skyscrapers having an armload of plumming.

Also, not many people live in the city unless they're fucking millionaires, not for long if they want to stay millionaires, they commute from edge cities.

Nobody tell these college libtards about other places than the city. I want them to suffer in their 3rd world countries they imported. Fucking faggots.

Gee wiz, i really love having 34% income tax on my >50k job while paying 25% vat on literally everything.
But at least i have "free" healthcare.

>A friend of my former boss had a secure and well paying, but boring office job and quit so he could start a new business together with boss. Boss took the lead and totally overworked his friend to the point where he had a burn out and quit that new business.
Where your friend went wrong was moving to work for someone else hoping nepotism would get him browny points later on. What my uncle did was literally become part owner of the company.

I already pay 52% of my gross to taxes and retirement

>then paying off a loan would be the least of my problems
If youre in the hospital for an extended amount of time your bills would only get higher and higher and you wouldnt be able to work which means youre losing money both ways. Not to mention that even AFTER youre released you might still not be able to work or maybe you even lose your job. Now youre unemployed and in debt and maybe not fully healthy again.

>and our now our healthcare cover less than it did several years ago to plug the hole.
desu this is the single largest reason I don't support a universal system in the US. Unless you're a supreme poorfag its safer to get a high quality plan either through your employer or through a private company than deal with whatever the government would try and stick you with. Could you imagine if the feds had to pay for every diabetic nig, cancer-ridden spic and fatfuck hick who needed their second quadruple bypass? Best case scenario is that coverage is unbelievably shit, worse case scenario is that the government declares bankruptcy and kicks off Great Depression 2.

>Be America
>Take the most basic plan that's maybe $200 a month
>Have the money you pay out of pocket cap out between $500 and $1000
>Pay out of pocket for literally everything else
One of the many, many problems with the healthcare system in America is that the consumer is stupid and doesn't want to do any research. Obamacare got laughed at a lot but the site they set up for it actually makes it easy to compare what plans offer if you read above a 5th grade level.

The kid shouldn't have been in the street and the parent should have been watching their kid closer. Children are tiny and cars don't stop fast.

Medical school is long and hard so there's not any time to work during it so you've got to wrack up a lot of debt to get through it. Once you're through you need to bring in a lot of money each year to keep the banks happy. Also people pay insurance to pay the doctors so generally they aren't looking at the bills themselves so healthcare providers and heal insurance providers can come to understandings. Also also, you can't shop out of your own state for health insurance so competition among providers is very limited. Finally, the combination of talent, sterile equipment and procedures, and low-demand drugs are also going to be some level of expensive.

Yeah, it actually works if your country's economy isn't bonkers and you're not currently being flooded with immigrants.

Not my friend, I don't like that guy. He also became part owner of the company, he and boss founded it together and on paper he was even the owner of it. But that didnt matter because he was never really in charge, Boss made all the decisions.

Not how it works in Spain.
Health system is paid through taxes, we have a consumption tax, an income tax, and several others.
But if you have a property to your name, you don't pay any tax simply from its existence.

$5K and $10K actually. It's ruinous, but not utter destruction to 99% of the population.

You're lucky then, in most other countries you don't only get taxed for what your earn, but also for what you already own.

My job has sick leave so that wouldn't be an issue. My jobs wont just fire you for getting in an accident retard. I know it does happen, but not nearly as often as you think.

>earn minimum wage
>have to pay 30% to all kinds of social security
>still enough to have an appartment, car and food on the table with a little bit to save for emergencies.
I see no problem with that, knowing that minimum wage is usually not a constant state but you will earn more over time.

Where is this paradise? Korea?

This is why you need to find a union job.

Retailers dont like them for obvious reasons, but trades usually function best under them.

Medical costs are absolutely absurd. I got a semi-serious cut on my tongue (constant bleeding for 5ish hours). Went to the ER because it was the only thing open. Had to wait for an hour in a nearly empty lobby, for the doc to tell me there’s nothing they can do, and write me a prescription for antibiotics.
$9000.

The problem is people are retarded with money and need the newest phone and most expensive plans and a car and go out 2 times a week and order food delivery 3 times and need new shoes every month and etc. etc. The less money people have the more retarded they seem to be with spending it, in general.

rural Australia.

If the doc just prescribed you antibiotics that tells me your cut wasn't even that serious and you were basically just abusing the ER for people who might actually need it.
>durr it was BLEEDING!
What human being has no idea how to dress a cut and stop bleeding? Tongue or not? Your example is trash you you're the biggest cuck I've ever seen

>Taxed for what you own

Why is this a thing? It's like giving some jealous bitch keys to your house.

You americans need to start putting your foot down. Absurd doesn't even begin to describe it.
When I go to the doc, I probably have to pay about €30 for a prescription.
You are paying 30,000% what I pay.

I’m thinking of asking my coworker to try and get me rehired if things go south. Ehh maybe I need to just take the leap though. I only fear getting stuck with an absolute shit job. I had a decent job fall through one time and for that year I worked a job that made me nearly kill myself.

>I got a semi-serious cut on my tongue
>the doc...[wrote] me a prescription for antibiotics.
Pic one and only one
You honestly believe this story?

Videogames, huh

Attached: 1568725981662.png (99x153, 2K)

Do you know how dress a wound to your tongue?
Because you don't dress it. Either it doesn't need stitches and you just stop the bleeding with gauze or it needs stitches.

Considering he said it was bleeding for 5 hours he probably TRIED to stop the bleeding but after 5 hours it hadn't stopped so went to the ER to see if he needed stitches. Turned out he didn't.
He did the right thing, you are a retard.

I think people are starting to wake up. In the last 10 years I've seen Minute Clinic type things and isolated ERs (I only assume they are cheaper) springing up away from hospitals. I know at my old university I could get an X-Ray for a $100, and it would be even cheaper if I was paying the student price.

>Videogames

Attached: annoyed barman.png (374x216, 138K)

Think that's bad? My back spasmed a ungodly high. It was so bad that not even a bottle of painkillers could solve it. I couldn't even sleep because i was in complete pain
spent 2 hours at a e.r,they gave me a shot and a pill.
My bill was 1076$ because my insurance didn't cover it

based

I would 100% not work with you. You're just cashing a check. You have no pride in your work.
I finish a job I start, even if I go overtime for it. Because that is what professionals do.

>Do a 2 year IT traineeship
>Start earning $2600 monthly from the get go, while still being trained
There so many opportunities to get by. Just gotta be smart.

Considering he was bleeding for 5 hours and the doc just told him to piss off tells you that its fake and totally overexagerated

The cut probably wasn't that bad but he was being dramatic about it because his mouth was filling with blood which likely gave him a false impression it was worse than it really was. You stop the bleeding on something like your tongue by putting pressure on it until it stops because blood is a pain in the ass to get to coagulate in your mouth. Too me this is common sense but I guess not for everyone. He's actually the perfect example of why tax-funded healthcare is trash, because people like him can't care for themselves even for minor shit.

You pay taxes for your games too.

>negotiate
What kind of position are you imagining when you write all this out? Most people applying for jobs certainly do not have the kind of leverage required to start making fucken demands about their wage beyond what's being offered.

Whatever it is, they're certain to have plenty of people among those applications who'll say 'Yeah that'll do' instead of acting like they have any kind of bargaining power.

Thats what workaholics do

>working as yelling at foreigners online and IRL
>make 5 times the national average
>have spare time out the wazoo
>vidya no longer appealing
apart from the occasional red alert 2 game I don't play vidya

Attached: 1561721687622.jpg (820x800, 37K)

>because blood is a pain in the ass to get to coagulate in your mouth
Doesn't saliva help to repair wounds in the mouth?

>everyone at work stays overtime pretty much each day
>everyone has 150 hours overtime racked up in a short time frame
>if one of us takes vacation days to reduce the overtime the other workers have to cover the missing person and do even more overtime
>tell boss that he needs to react and employ at least one more person
>he doesn't
Yeah, just accept this as it is and keep working overtime forever. The job needs to be done. Thats what professionals do.

Why do people prefer to pay shekelstein's bullshit rents instead of just staying home until they can afford to buy?

If the cut is just deep enough the saliva actually washes blood away faster than it can clot. To solve this is just a matter of applying pressure to it with something. The blood will still clot eventually though, hence why the doc just gave him antibiotics and told him to fuck off.

If my employer had this sign up, I'd start looking for a different job immediately.

That was pretty much what happened. If it had been anywhere else I’d have just bandaged it and left it alone. It was around 11pm and I didn’t want to sleep with it open so I figured I’d go see if they could stitch it. So much for that.

With insurance I personally only had to pay around $300, which is still horseshit, but the original price billed to me was $9000.

We’re doing a lot of medical tourism honestly. Spending the past year teaching in Korea and getting my healthcare socialized has been a world of difference. Not looking forward to going back though

Its a complicated mess. Some of the reasons shit costs so much are arguably even net goods.

Recently a workmate was saying how embarassing it was to still live with your parents at 25.
He has been throwing away his money on rent for a decade now. I don't get it, what's so embarassing about being money-aware?

You haven't noticed society tries its best to shame people (particularly men) who live with their parents beyond their teenage years?

>"jewish women are smart"
>has media of her huge tits being fucked on a cellphone

Attached: its nlhi.png (894x773, 48K)

>With insurance I personally only had to pay around $300, which is still horseshit, but the original price billed to me was $9000.
So it was only 300 bucks even though you said it was 9000 bucks....OOPS!

Why am I skeptical it was even that much?

Attached: bonge.jpg (1644x1738, 443K)

a good portion of america is still stuck in the 50s. Hard for richfags and boomers to understand

Hey, at least the snow hides the trash for most of the year.

What does Windows95 taste like?

You're stupid, you know that? I work the amount of hours my contract states. If there's an emergency, or I fucked up, I'm willing to stay late/come early to help. If not, I go when I worked my hours.
I enjoy my job, but I enjoy being with my family more. You don't spend 10-12 hours each day for your entire life on your hobby either. Even if your work is your hobby, that shit is unhealthy.

was he right?

Attached: 1544116476233.jpg (611x400, 40K)

Imagine being such a beta cuck that you unironically feel shamed by some tranny faggots on twitter. Like holy fuck you might as well hire a hooker and get some nigger off the street to fuck her, you pathetic weakling cuck.

Prolly because they feel like they're wasting away at home. Maybe they have to for a far away job. Maybe they don't want to bring their girlfriend to their mom's house. Maybe they're shit at saving and once they've got a few grand saved up they waste it on something and would rather have been a few thousand grand in progress for paying off their house instead. I don't know, I'm sure everyone has their own reasons even if they're dumb ones.

abigail ... I've a proposal for you ...

Attached: z9impBC2.jpg (2048x2048, 94K)

It's the same in many countries, it just feels shameful to not be independant when all your friends are.
But people often forget that being independant is some hard work and planning if you don't want to pay expensive rents and barely make a living.

probably like what a crystal pepsi taste like if you drank one today

This, some people are fine being slaves I guess. Not me, I do what I'm paid to do, and if you want me to do more I require compensation.

Either you are the asshole boss or your asshole boss is fucking you hard and you don't even realize it.

Close, it says Made in the USA

Sure, it's just the bottom 2 steps of the pyramid of needs. If you don't got those parts down solid then you can't work on the rest.

Attached: Needs.png (1024x510, 76K)

Yeah, knowing what I know now I wouldn’t have gone and just dealt with that way. I’d just been rinsing with salt-water and expecting it to clear up on its own. I was also doing other shit at the time which probably didn’t help.

>medical costs are absurd
That’s what I said. A non-invasive ER visit that amounted to 4 filled out forms and a flashlight in my mouth is vastly inflated in price.
I’m not complaining about insurance, it’s that a dumbass visit to the ER for fuck-all was priced that high.

I used to work as a cashier in a mall, the companies would constantly try to fuck us by not counting 15 minutes at the beginning at the start of work day (setting up our register) and at the end (counting and removing our register to prevent theft).
Eventually people figured out of to cheese that by taking twice as long to set up and leave, to the point where people would rack up up to several days of work for compensation.
Our boss surprisingly wasn't happy.

Who /dream-job/ here?

Work ain't worth it if it isn't what you've always wanted to do. I followed my fucking dreams and now I get paid to do things I would have done for free. I'm living the life, bros. I wish all of you can make it too. You all deserve that joy.

Attached: 1412189301395.gif (330x275, 1.99M)

Yes
Americans don't have any guarantees or social systems to catch them if things go south. As a mutt employee you have no rights whatsoever as you can get fired on the spot for no apparent reason or get some retarded multi-million dollar lawsuit from your wife.
If there's always this fear that you might lose your job or wealth it of course takes a toll on your stress levels. No wonder they're all so fucking fat since the only way to cope is to praise corporate overlords and stuff yourself with fast food.

This comic hits way too close to home.

>This is what Europoors actually believe
Hard yikes

Attached: 1566781468304.png (300x300, 85K)

It's true for most Americans unless you actually get a contract that guarantees your stay for a period of time.

>imagine not playing video games unless you pay for them

Attached: pirat.png (976x658, 272K)

>yikes

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

>tfw free (at point of use) prescriptions

Attached: 1551544766129.jpg (1200x1031, 301K)

>Tax funded healthcare is shit, because being afraid to go to the doctor is healthy
No wonder average lifespan in the US of A is so low compared with developed countries. If your tongue is bleeding for 5 hours, you definitely should get it checked out. Maybe you have undiagnosed haemophilia, then you could bleed to death for something as stupid as a small cut to the tongue.

>you have no rights whatsoever as you can get fired on the spot for no apparent reason

The reason is that they want to fire you

Explain the % of homelessness in America compared to the rest of the western world user.

>T. dad thaught him this and immediatly made his friends take you into a manager position at a bank
Bet you love those donation drives too.

Luckily in Europe we have protections against that. Can't just fire somebody. You can choose to not prolong their contract after it expires, but they need a few months advance notice on that.

Feels good living in an actual developed country. You couldn't pay me enough to live in the USA.

There’s a third position

Attached: D0889886-A570-43E1-8E19-5EE460256368.jpg (1156x1600, 873K)

America has more people in general than every single individual western nation

>American maths

Do you even know what a percentage is, dimwit?

Not him, but 60% of homeless (I don’t remember the exact number, it was from an article on homelessness by Malcom Gladwell) are homeless for less than a month.
Our long term homeless tend to be that way for a long time because they don’t function well with freedom. They do really well in rehab and work programs, but as soon as they get out they go right back to the same thing.

But we can’t do anything about it because of their right to be free rather than state-obligated.

fpbp

Attached: Zizek approves.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>You couldn't pay me enough to live in the USA.
how about for $2 million and a bulletproof vest?

You can always join a Union in America you fucking retards

>You can choose to not prolong their contract after it expires, but they need a few months advance notice on that.
I think you're mixing some things up. If you want to let a contract expire (meaning it has a set end date) you usually only have to inform the employee a few weeks in advance that you have no intention of prolonging the contract. If the employee has a contract without defined end date, a few months notice is required.

It's called a termination clause my friend, you just need to read the contract you're signing.If you don't agree with it, require a revision or just don't accept the job.

The doctor gave him antibiotics and told him to fuck off. He was being hyperbolic and not giving us the whole story. I think you'd know if it was actually haemophilia

Nope. Don't ever want to live in that hellhole.
Great country to visit on holiday. Amazing vistas, friendly people, but fuck me I pity people actually needing to deal with the bullshit that is your societal system.

>zoomzoom
Cringe
>No wonder average lifespan in the US of A is so low compared with developed countries
Yes yes I'm sure that its all the fault of the healthcare and not the > 40% adult obesity rate. Why don't you compare something like cancer survival rates?
>Explain the % of homelessness in America compared to the rest of the western world user.
What is there to explain? As you can see from my graph, unlike in semi-retarded shitholes such as New Zealand, the Netherlands, Canada, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, the United States has one of the lowest rates of homelessness on the planet. Do you want to know why it is so low relative to those homeless infested garbage heaps?
>I don't know what rates are

Attached: HomelessnessHomelessChanieJuly2017(1).jpg (513x935, 97K)

I'm sorry your knowledge of an entire country comes from Reddit posts. We don't really want you here either.

>They do really well in rehab and work programs, but as soon as they get out they go right back to the same thing.
That'd probably be me if I lived in america. Good thing I don't and after years of living off of neet bux and a couple short jobs I hated I got a job I actually like and never had to live on the street.

Even with a defined end date, you need to know a month in advance whether they want to prolong it. Most companies do it even a few months before the end. Not sure where you get your info user.

>Do you want to know why it is so low relative to those homeless infested garbage heaps?
because your homeless get sick and die faster?

I'm literally a week away from my contract expiring and I've yet to recieve any word. Nobody cares about the rules.

You don't actually know if haven't had medical training. That's why we have doctors, so that they can tell us whats wrong. A wound that doesn't stop bleeding for 5 hours is something to cause concern, and you should visit a doctor. The fact you are dissuaded to do so (by having extreme prices) is fucking dangerous and leads to people dying of easily preventable issues. People are weak as fuck, we can die from the littlest retarded shit.

>because your homeless get sick and die faster?
I think we're getting some of that classic European cope here boys.

Attached: 1567316743116.png (584x552, 603K)

It wasn't bleeding for 5 hours user

is there any part of russia that doesn't look like a bleak dystopian hellhole?

I have family living in Seattle user. I visited quite often, and traveled a lot. I don't even visit Reddit, so please stop projecting.
I'm fine, thank you.

>mfw i hear people complaining how poor they are too afford vidya
>meanwhile i have 15k in my bank and i pirate everything all the time
>haven't spent a single cent on a game in decades

Sucks to be a cuck i guess

>russia
>doesn't look like a bleak dystopian hellhole
Pick one.

Either bullshit or you're stupid. Just inform a government official they didn't give you enough notice if they fire you, and they won't be able to.

>tfw Amerimutts are just mindless drones

>(constant bleeding for 5ish hours)
I assume you were there user, since you seem to know more about the situation than the person involved.

I unironically would, 32, just my parents decided to live an hour away from my job.

I've decided to live in my car to save cash. Only downside is that I cant cook living like this.

My mom recently had a nose bleed that wouldn't stop even after 1-2 hours, so she went to the hospital late at night, they determined the problem and gave her a cap-thingie in the nostril to temporarily stop the bleeding. They took an appointment for the next morning so she could get a small surgery to cauterize the injury causing the bleeding, and it was all free of charge simply because it was considered enough of a serious problem. In Italy btw

Im a chef and I dont brag about 60hr work weeks
Its awful one of the only things Im qualified for
Also, a .50c raise after 7 months if fucking god awful. I havent had a job in years that hasn't given me more than 1.50USD after 3 months

>crying about a 1 hour commute
based manchild

>they get raises

must be nice

Attached: hehe it's fine shekelbergnstein.png (1545x869, 193K)

I got shit I got to do man and i dont want to waste time on the road.

the classic boomer trick of taking good rhetoric about hard work and discipline and using it to foster complacency

had that happen. They just bulk payed me for the 2 months at the end. I'm guessing they've had trouble with resentful employees during their last months.

No him but I had 1h30 to go to work. Losing 3 hours a day just to go and come back from work is depressing.
Thanks god I got an apartment 2 minutes away from the subway station after a year.

I had to go to the doctor for a suspicious mole. He did a quick biopsy, turned out it was benign and froze it off with some kind of freezing spray because it was ugly. Took probably around 30 minutes. If it was skin cancer, I'd be able to get treatment immediately. It cost me nothing. Probably wouldn't have gone for something that simple if I'd had to pay $9000, but for all I knew it could have been skin cancer.
Very glad I live in a country where this is possible. Gives you a lot of peace of mind.

They usually do this to young/gullible employees because they are less likely to know they can legally retaliate.
t.mother is a manager in a mall and she keeps doing that

I heard the urban centers like moscow are nice. Everyting else makes rural burgerstan look like a 5 star hotel

Attached: 1529916221180.gif (346x188, 1.47M)

>draw fetish shit in turbo speed for $50 a commission sketch
>make stream with donations and get at least double of total of commissions
>still get $900 bucks each month on patreon for doing nothing but uploading .psd files
>spend most of my time doing whatever the fuck I want, enjoy all games releases and have my side blog and identity with art I actually enjoy doing
>take practical courses to learn something new from time to time
>have libido so low I can live happily just fapping to hentai every other week
>have my own house my parents left for me so no rent

Feels good, just a bit lonely at times but that's why I have Yea Forums.

Attached: 1471588322516.jpg (360x360, 19K)

I would rather kill myself than commute for more than 10-20 minutes every day for work.
God damn, imagine wasting all that time everyday.

Commute time eats from your free time, assuming you have 8 hours free and 8 hours sleep the commuting time will eat from that time while doing nothing to work time, 1 hour commute is 2 hours in total in-and-out

ITT

Attached: 1527079280674.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Artist?

Because women are retarded user. They have a really wicked concept of reality they don't understand themselves and absolutely no impulsive control

fuck food

You know, you dont have to give them money, like taxes, right?

Not gonna bust myself out. Have to keep up my fake persona.

do you draw pedoshit?

>have my own house my parents left for me so no rent

>inherited house from dad
>let my half-brother use it as collateral so he could get his own home
>he racks up a ton of debt
>he skips town
>his house was bought during boom town times so impossible for me to pay off debt
>lose house
>have to pay rent now

Attached: 1503648602693.png (415x628, 566K)

Fake persona?

I commute using first class public transport. I am a software developer, so I just work on my laptop with a cup of coffee. Doesn't cost me a dime, and I get extra work done. I often can go home early, since my boss knows I put in 2 hours per day extra from the train (since I answer e-mails and have clearly begun working already). It's extremely relaxing to be able to do that, plus has earned me goodwill and a promotion.

No, barashit.

Yes, people are more willing to pay if you are "included" in the fetish they are paying for, because it's hotter or something.

Even in my third-world country you can't have your only home taken away due to debt. Lmaoing @ american rn.

Attached: brgroy.png (420x420, 19K)

Attached: 7AN0Czp.jpg (1200x617, 95K)

I am pretty envious. My mom got heart surgery when she was 7 or so, so she’s gotten screwed over by insurance companies for having a “pre-existing condition” despite being 54 and having no complications. It’s nice that things changed with the laws so she can’t get denied service, but it’s frustrating how broken our system is.

In europe the same would happen fren.

>"I LOVE BEING A SLAVE!"

Ya but then they assign you a new house.
It might not be as nice and luxurious but you get a roof over your head either way.

My commute is 30 minute by cycling, perfect for some pre-work and post-work exercise. Not far enough to arrive sweaty. Plus I get compensated the same as if I was using a car, so I basically get a free cycle every year.

>assign you a new house
lol, if you literally don't have a euro to your name they'll find you a nice room in some building with 50 niggers.

What fetish genre is the most profitable with consistent interest?

It's really not that bad and even then it's still 5-star tier compared to the poorfag housing in most US cities.

Because he shovels shit for a living

fucking
>lusty lamb

Furry.

Probably vore.

fpbp

no one but underage and prageru watching autist gives a shit about your shitty ideology

It's not advice, it's propaganda. He's a corporate consultant and has most likely never worked a blue collar job in his life.

>you will never get punished with huge debt for getting an education
>you will never have to work two jobs to be able to hold a basic apartment
>you will never go homeless from breaking a bone
>you will never live see a three digit price tag on a single dose of medication
it's not fair

Attached: 1556399010580.png (4616x3304, 2.27M)

>apply for the most menial and low level grunt jobs
>get 2 calls back in 2 years
>blew both of the interviews
I just don't understand how people get jobs

Attached: 1547525112292.jpg (634x355, 21K)

I imagine last week must have been a busy one

Attached: switch_ringfitadventure_screen_05_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

You find a job so shitty that no one else wants it. That or having connections.

>22
>never had a job
should I be worried

Only if you feel like you need a job to have a fulfilling life.

When I scratch my beard white powder comes out of it what does it mean

I've thought of moving to a country with low costs of living and self employing with commissioned art. Is bara really that bountiful? I thought cunny was king in the moneymaking department.

I need money to not die when my parents can't do everything for me anymore

You don't appeal to the paywalling method, do you? I hope not.

Probably because it was completely ridiculous to boomers, but hits too close to home for millenials and zoomers.

Then yes, you should be worried.

Luck, your own personal charisma and also your art's charisma plays a great part in it.

Employment is supposed to be a mutually beneficial contract. If you have marketable skills, you're as much of an asset to them as they are to you. Expecting to only work out what you can do for them without considering what they can do for you is retarded in any context above minimum wage shit.

I still don't know how do to do anything
all I can do is be worried

Yeah no shit, they're right, if you're concerned about compensation and not being exploited (see "passion"), you shouldn't work for a startup.

>Russia
>Ilya Varlamov
>Finnish grocery store bag in clear view

what the fuck

You're telling me that if a hot woman asked you for nudes, you wouldn't do the same?

Based boomer. Also congrats on the (you)s

based

You're all just jealous. This a great place with great opportunity.

Attached: 1560265438856.png (486x576, 276K)

I'm sure it was during the heyday of the person who told you that.

Texas.

t. still works at mcdonalds

I'd tell her that she can come see the goods in person if she's really interested, because I'm not a retard.

mutts will defend this

If I wanted to go to a place for the inflated promise of opportunity I'd enter a casino lmao

Attached: 20190923.jpg (1319x963, 253K)

Attached: NewCanvas2.png (1240x1065, 1.38M)

>be american
>simply exist
>become millions in debt

>I think people are starting to wake up
kek
>hey maybe we should start investing into infrastructure, public healthcare, war vet pensions etc.
>NO GOYIM DATZ GOMMUNISM
>*gives 3.8 billion to Israel plus tip*
Nah, mutts are getting more retarded by the day.

americunts religiously believing money talk is tabu so they don't realize how much they are getting screwed over

my dental is covered as long as I check in at the dentist once every 6 months which I love doing because I get assistant tiddies in my face and at worst I have to wait 5 minutes

>get shot

You guys know that not every job is slave labor right?

Attached: 1565045276874.png (1000x706, 400K)

It's a joke sign making fun of people like you dumdums

Was literally anyone contesting a statement remotely like this one?

Attached: 1559271120472.png (323x347, 144K)

how are jobs slavery when our eyes aren't real

The "I believe I am a product of my choices, not my circumstances" is the worst one by far.
Imagine not understanding determinism.

Imagine still blaming the world for your problems as an adult

Enjoy my life and pursue my interests.

You cant deny rng

Imagine believing in determinism.

Its funny how many game developers are socialists when they make massive amounts of money, sell their games for huge prices with loot boxes and micro-transactions and hate poor people pirating isn't it?

Fpbp

>Live in Indiana
>Paramedic making 20 an hour
>Endless supply of Cletuses fucking themselves up over dumb shit keeps work steady
>House was only 68k and I pay 300 a month for it
>Have all the fucking money in the world I could ever ask for

Suck my flyover state nuts

Imagine believing that the human brain is the one non-deterministic force in the universe.
Libertarian free will is bullshit for teenagers and so is compatibilism.

>All those mental gymnastics just to avoid the topic of wage
Just tell me how much you're gonna pay me.

>Endless supply of Cletuses fucking themselves up over dumb shit
What was the dumbest injury?

we've scientifically proven randomness is real. We don't know why, but its founded on repeatable experiments
what most people label as determinism in their life is just humans working via classical conditioning the same way most mammals do, and once you understand this you can recondition yourself

Most recently was a guy who jumped off his trailer onto a trampoline to try and jump to the next trailer over who ended up snapping his foot off like a cheap toy you'd see on Ashens

>omg living in the city is so expensive
>move out? fuck off rural retard

Not that user but basically all spinstresses and taylors use machines. The machines are all manual, and mainly with them they get a lot of work in waves like times around graduations, Communions, the summer when there is a lot of weddings
t. GF's mother is a spinstress

NOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T BULLY CAPITALISM, I'LL BE A BILLIONAIRE SOME DAY

>dude everything is determined
>even if we still have no way of accurately predicting the future and most likely never will that means you shouldn't put effort into anything lmao

>we've scientifically proven randomness is real
Genuinely curious to see this, are you talking about something like the quantum double slit experiment that I couldn't understand?
I have read the Copenhagen interpretation probably about 50 times throughout my life and it still doesn't make sense.

>Get paid a little over £2300 after tax, pensions and student loans
>Still don't feel like I have enough spare cash to save

It doesn't help that I spend ~£1000 on rent and council tax but fuck living with strangers ever again

what did you expect
Half of the anons here are either children or manchildren. You could probably find a thread right next to this one full of people complaining about a character's boob size

I'm not saying that you shouldn't put effort into anything, I'm saying that for some people there is literally nothing they could do to improve their lives.

it's so easy to earn boatloads of money in the age of the internet. the entire world is your market. learn one craft and you're set

>Pride in muh work
I don't get this mentality. I act like I love my job, always do what I'm told, do extra when someone is looking but I don't give a shit about my job, I work so when I'm older I never have to work again. If I won the lotto in the morning, I'd hire smart investors so I don't go broke long term and then take a massive shite on my bosses desk. Work is like school, you jsut have to fucking do it

Same

Based boomer putting Yea Forumsirgins in their place

This is next level cope

Good message, but ultimately ruined by it being presented with a 'hard-working' (((TV personality)).

The quality of the staff, cleanliness of the hospital and success rates of the operation are not standard, I should not need to point this out. Operations are also not a single time affair, you will have to fly out again numerous times for follow-ups.

Having a serious operation is not like buying a box of frosties, the difference is fucking astounding. Even people int he UK with free health care and money often fly to the USA to get their operations done there.

Attached: Justin.jpg (392x392, 22K)

But user I don’t know her name

>I'm saying that for some people there is literally nothing they could do to improve their lives.
And I'm saying that we will never be able to know with certainty whether this is true for any case, so it's pointless.
Even if everything is determined, that's not an argument for anything.

Not to mention that quantum physics seem to have destroyed the deterministic point of view.

There are many things in life where saving money is a good thing, operations are not one of them.

If you fuck up and goto a retard jamal doctor you'll possibly end up dead and money will be of no use to you.

You should be able to figure it out with facts and logic

That's the only hint I'll give

okay but it's Spain not *insert whatever country you would never get surgery in*.

>quantum physics seem to have destroyed the deterministic point of view.
Not really, physicists can't even agree on a definition for it and very few experiments have shown any results whatsoever.
This article isn't the word of god or anything but it might help a fellow brainlet out:
medium.com/predict/the-double-slit-experiment-demystified-disproving-the-quantum-consciousness-connection-ee8384a50e2f

>Ding ding wahoo I can’t figure out a job application mama mia

I'd like her to destroy me with acts and logic if you get me

That article (from the first three pharagraphs that I've read) only goes against the notion that consciousness (being there or not) affects the effect of quantum processes.

What I meant is that quantum processes are not deterministic because their behaviour is based on probabilistic functions (wave functions).

By definition, they're random and not predictable (no more than "there's a x% this will happen"). And since quantum mechanics are applicable at all the subatomic level, they are the fabric of reality.

Burgers haven't discovered that if you are nice to your employees, they will work harder and put out more. They can't grasp hard but fair

>So what kind of salary can I expect at Your company?
>"Offer :)"

I work with hotels, 7 day shifts with no days off, suck my dick

>*closes chat and puts on ignore list*