Holy kino

Holy kino

Attached: 20190923_134613.jpg (1080x781, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=wriaT32v2T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taste and quality
>another empty and unfinished MGSV

>twitter for iPhone
that damn itoddler hack

Just a reminder the ONLY reason Yea Forumseddit loves him over a guy like CliffyB is that he's asian, despite both of them being egotistical scumbags.

How can he be so based?
It's like his every word is tailored to trigger incels.

But his games aren't known for taste. I like mgs 3 as much as the next guy but his games are all like a first year film student's

Yea Forums hate kojimo so me hate kojimo

MGSV was still a great game for medium standards.

They removed "a hideo kojima game" from the box and promotional material.
His record is technically safe

Guys is this coming to PC or do I have to buy a PS4 Pro?

The quality in his games is incredibly inconsistent though. I mean the same man that gave us classics like MGS1, 2 and 3, also gave us utter dogshit like 4,PW, and V. It could go either way. Scared.

I’ve forgiven him for The Phantom Pain. I’m not saying it was good, but I understand

Where did this Kojimbo hate come from?
Is it people still butthurt about MGSV, or is it because Death Stranding is a PS4 exclusive?

Attached: hideo_kojima_game.gif (800x1350, 78K)

It's the nincels.

>utter dogshit like 4,PW, and V
cringe

Fuck off back to reserera with your Twitter screenshots

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Both. Probably more of the PS4 exclusive part.

when did he become such an asshole?

you didn't play the game? every main mission reminded you it was DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

What the fuck? 4-PW-V are still great games for medium standards

But he is right. Or you tell me that any of these games good? It was mediocre at best.

HOLY METAL GEAR SKIN called it.

Konami chink shills are asshurt like nonf other.

Attached: rike it.jpg (1040x1040, 87K)

thats the precise target audience for Yea Forums though

Brainlet

Sure, but crediting himself for the roles he did isn't the same as it being officially labeled a "hideo kojima game" as he defines it.

Was there a thread on his last one? It's the first time I saw him get the twitter crowd upset. I didn't even take it the way they did, I saw it as a "no duh" kind of tweet but not egotistical. But I'm not surprised, they're all "artists" with 112 followers who felt personally attacked when he said all the things he does.

All three of those games are good
shitposting won't change that

>be Kojima
>be Vice President of Konami Digital Entertainment
>board of directors decide to move focus to mobile shit because easy money
>disagree with them and start work on 3 new big titles and spend millions on them
>big wigs get pissed off and threaten to demote Kojima to janitorial duty
>tell them to go fuck themselves and leave the company
Why does Yea Forums get so mad about this guy? He sounds pretty based to me.

>for medium standards
Is this new cope mantra?

Go ahead and replay any of those games from beginning to end. Come on, I fucking dare you. See how long you last.

Pretty much. They're fun games and I like replaying them, especially 2, 3 and V, but the MGS fags are some of the biggest retards and autists I've ever seen.
They actually, unironically think MGS had good stories, ever.

So like a coinflip where it may end up being either dogshit or a classic?

thanks for confirming it to be shit then cuckjima san

I've replayed them multiple times because I actually like vidya

fucking based

They're on the same level, user. You just grew up.
except 4 that's a genuinely terrible game

>NOOOOO ALL KOJIMA GAMES MUST REDEFINE THE MEDIUM OR THEY SUCK
Kys Konami chink shill

>taste and quality
>last game is MGSV
Yeah okay

MGSV is a great game. Pretty much the only open world game with good gameplay.

>taste and quality
>But once you recognize the secret reason for her exposure, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

Pick one

Because it's funny

>be Kojima
>kill ideas being developed by other teams
>instead, divert all the funds to your own projects
>one of these projects is mgsv, a game that's been in development for 5 years, cost tens of millions of dollars, with no set release date
>fail to be reasonable in speeding up development and ending the project
>get removed from your position
>get locked out of your office
>lose oversight over your project
>game is finally released a few months later
>didn't even have to be fired - internal image so irreversibly damaged that you'd have to leave anyway
Why does reddit love this guy so much? He sounds pretty unbased to me.

Yea Forums is so contrarian that they would hate and disagree with a doctor trying to save their life.

You can debunk this entire Konami shill post with "Fox Engine"

Fuck empty open-worlds and fuck Hollywood actors

It's not an open world game.

>MGSV isnt an open world game
Kek.

Cope harder Konami shill

It's not an open world game because the world only exists in my computer.

It isn't. It's pretty much never used and you're only dropped into the open world if you want to.

>man is literally known for being incredibly indecisive and constantly coming up with new ideas
>NUH-UH THE ENGINE TOOK 5 YEARS TO MAKE!!1
Delusional.

>muh nostalgia
I played all of them in the last few years and I can assure you that user is right. There is a significant drop in quality after 3. I suggest you go replay the series.

Oh god, so it means it will suck until someone makes a rerelease with an extra title in it and make it playable? Or that it will be repetitive as fuck?

Bacause its edgy and cool to dislike anything popular

Then you are an absolute fucking retard.
>I suggest you replay the series
I already did. Countless times.

>cuckjima drone calling others brainlets
yea ok

>I've affirmed I dislike the games therefore you, too, must dislike them
ok

The fuck? He's known for being extremely efficient you cocksucker. MGSV took long because they were making Fox Engine alongside it.

I'm calling you a brainlet because you parrot shit you see on Yea Forums.

You have to buy a PS4

It's okay to like bad games, I won't judge

>dislikes vidya solely so other people won't say the games he likes are bad
that's honestly just sad, man

The PS4 exclusive part Yea Forums gets ass lasted by all Playstation exclusives

Fuck off underage retard

It's Semi-open world

That doesn't even make sense. Besides I enjoyed PW and I can admit that the game sucks ass and is only salvaged by coop.

If he's underage, then he's certainly no retard, because only a vapid, autistic human being could seriously waste that much time replaying 4, PW and MGSV.

There are people who can never take video game stories seriously so I won't argue that but you can't deny he was great at characters, arguably even more villains, and gameplay. Assuming you actually play around with the game and do all the stuff it lets you instead of blazing through.

Imagine being this much of a retard

just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it's bad

Attached: kojima20.jpg (711x767, 86K)

>villains in MGS
>good
What the fuck am I reading. That's one of the worst parts.

well see then I know that there's no point when you out yourself as unreasonable, you can even call it overrated but >good, ok kid.png

Konami chink shills are unironically mentally ill.

Can't wait for Death Stranding to sell millions.

retard

I hope the game bombs (it wont) so he can get off his fucking pony.

This was a great post for Yea Forums standards.
:^)

>Be emplyee for Kojima
>No recognition at all Kojima said he made everything

I wish Kojima had taken the Fox Engine source code with him to Sony. They would've put it to much better use than those pachinko jews.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-4k-pc-screenshot-015.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

Try reading the post you replied to.

>No recognition at all
Kojima probably credits his workers more than any other director. Every time you play MGS games, you are bombarded with credits everywhere.

When is pc

have you seen the movie industry these days?

that wasn't a hideo kojima game

Jason schreier

Why does Yea Forums suck Kojimas cock so fucking hard.

The mans a fucking hack.

wtf I love Konami, Pachinkos and PES now!

cope

go back to kotaku

>I can admit the game sucks ass
>implying your opinion of the game is universal
cringe

What's with the arrogance from this guy?

GOTY 2019.
Every nincel game that came out this year will get ABSOLUTELY BTFO.

Attached: KGgvI5N6.jpg (720x720, 65K)

He thinks hes a big time hollywood producer because everyone sucks his dick and he can do no wrong.

>PW
>utter dogshit
you take that back

Seriously, were Konami the villains?

Yeah, it's even worse than dogshit

He's literally saying you can expect more of the same from me. How is that wrong?

based jirengamer25

how are ladders related to sticks

Attached: long_kojima.png (1051x2076, 2.88M)

what arrogance

>t. brainlet

Fox engine is insane. Looks awesome and runs and rocksolid 60fps on consoles

I’m buying it out of curiosity more than anything

PW is the worst mainline mgs game by far

Attached: one_of_these_things_is_not_like_the_others.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Just watch a stream or let's play. Same thing as there's no gameplay at all

kojima and mgs arent well known among mainstream gamers. ds will get good reviews but sell poorly

You need to be 18 to post here

playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/

Scroll to the bottom

I truly do regret my words and deeds

>Sony exclusive
>Will sell poorly
You may only pick 1. The sonyggas buy every single trash exclusive.

The good games were written by Fukushima.

It's just drumpflets being mad that he called out the alt-right.

>I believe I can assure you my taste and quality that you can find my previous titles.
Loads of Cutscenes, campy scenes, David Bowie references, and constant "homages" to whatever western movie he's seen?

>he feels the need to make weird tweets like this
the damage control is already happenig

So there will be female feet and ass?

boss battles???
hot female characters???
weird jap take on dirty gaijin culture/politics?

because death stranding looks pretty lame if you ask me like MGS5 when he abandoned everything that made MGS1-4 great to try and copy open world western trash traditions

Attached: konami damn.gif (680x360, 2.47M)

It has the full Kojima seal of quality 10/10 goty comfirmed

Obnoxious glory hog. Only vidya director who became famous for plastering his name all over his games instead of the quality of the games themselves.

How the fuck is this guy so full of himself, MGSV was a mismanaged blunder

It's almost as if the dev teams for those games were completely different and the only constant was Kojima, who has little to do with development. If Kojima was the one thing who made the games great, they would all be equally good. They're not, so...

The only significantly worse game listed is 4

>MGS5 isn't open world

Attached: 152634623567463.jpg (736x568, 39K)

Peace Walker is a piece of shit. So are both MGS5 games.

mad nincel shouldn't throw rocks in glass house considering how that shit Zelda remake is selling

Based

Cringe

Attached: pcucksbtfo.jpg (474x478, 23K)

Leftists mad at this

Attached: q0ho199ciim31.jpg (1054x594, 54K)

MGS 3 is honestly the last game that I enjoyed that has his name on it.

Butthurt from MGSV.
People here have been shitting on DS since it was announced and kept throwing shit at it as much as they could.
Remember when they called it vaporware and said it would never come out, simply because it had no release date yet?

>Kojima is shit now
>btw, this movie full of cutscenes, codec calls and atrocious gameplay was great

Thank god Yea Forums has no influence on this industry.
MGSV is the only actual game he's ever done.
Everything else was movies, and terrible movies at that, with plots at the level of direct to DVD Steven Seagal trash.

Attached: 1565449519630.webm (480x270, 2.17M)

MGS3 gameplay is great though turd wrangler

Sure it was, that's why the entire stealth genre moved on without taking anything from MGS, and in fact, it was MGS the one who ended up copying the rest of the stealth genre.

Shut up nigger. MGS3 was great for its time. The effect wore off over time and I gradually lost interest in the series when there were better alternatives.

>the entire stealth genre
There is no stealth genre. There is only MGS and the dead Splinter Cell. The rest are just action games with some shitty stealth segments. I suggest you kys

>what is Thief

that failed horribly with the reboot

So did Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

>MGS4 dev team literally forced to change the ending scene to include some shit with Sunny even though the engineers were crippled with bugs for several months up to that point
>Efficient
Kojima is a westaboo in the worst way. He only forced Fox Engine to be made because he saw a trend with western developers using large engines to build THEIR games on like GTA 5.

Dude, MGS3 was unplayable garbage on release. One of the worst controls and camera combinations of any game released since Castlevania 64.

It was so fucking bad they had to re-release a version which made it actually playable, which NEVER happened back in those days. That's how fucking bad it was.

He was never good. He lucked out big time with Mgs 1 and that's it.

what reboot did mgs get

underrated

>implying
His previous games were good because of people who called Kojima out on his bullshit.

>I watch post 30s-90s hollywood dreck
here you go faggot

No, the Fox Engine was built at the request of Konami because they wanted their own engine to avoid having to license others.
That's why they worked on making it fully compatible with soccer games, because Konami wanted to use it with PES.

>menu screens: the game
No.

his unsupervised ego
codec calls
cutscenes
shitty cutscenes
shitty story
wasted talents

made me lel

>Thief
AHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAH

Look how well MGS is doing now with him gone.

lmao

mgs was never good, retard.

I'll give you mgs 1 disc 1, before he started pretending he was a director

Attached: kojimbos legacy.jpg (1512x5411, 2.96M)

>except 4 that's a genuinely terrible game
Not it isn't.
It is arguably his best.

Assblasted Konami shill

If someone has critique on something that you disagree with, it doesn't automatically mean it's all done by one person or a fan of his former employer, who also got tired of him.

Are you retarded?

>m-muh Fukushima
Again, how did MGS turn out without Kojima? Survive was such a massive bomb it permanently buried the series for good. How many series does Konami jews have left now? Silent hill is dead. Castlevania is dead. Only PES remains which nobody buys since FIFA exists.

B-b-b-but Konami! F-Fuck Konami!!!

>e-everything sucks
>critique
Nah you're just an obnoxious faggot and such trash are barely worth the effort beyond insults.

4 and 5. Thats the joke. They weren't actually reboots but they were about as similar to their predecessors as Thief 2014 was to earlier Thief games. But both MGS4 and 5 were critically and commercially successful. So regardless of how shit they were, it doesn't matter. I guess that gives MGS the edge, regardless of the fact that they are both awful.

here's my critiques, they are all 100% valid and undeniable.

I like his games, but he's got his head shoved pretty far up his ass. He invites criticism by how much he strokes his own ego.

Literally everything solved by skipping them. I suggest you seek help for that untreated autism.

How do you not choke on your own bullshit?

Ugh
Those are bad reasons to by a game.

>play adventure spygame without knowing why
Let's watch this masterpiece movie, but skip the first hour and skip right to the ending because it sucked BALLS

lel

Japan having strict immigration is fine though

If you just want the gameplay, then skip the story. Again, not my fault you have severe untreated autism.

>choose to ignore 50% of a game because it SUCKS
>try to accuse other of autism
hahaha

It's literally 0% of the game if you want to. Again your untreated autism is the issue here, not optional story content.

MG1, MG2, Ghost Babel and VR missions were good. The rest are trash.

Attached: VR missions.jpg (342x342, 23K)

That's a 4K ultra settings PC screenshot tho, why lock it to consoles?

How long before Konami chink shills sudoku? After or before DS sells 5 million copies and becomes GOTY?

Attached: Death-Stranding-796x417.jpg (796x417, 46K)

>MGS1
>movie
>MGS2
>movie
>MGS3
>movie
>MGS4
>movie
>PW
>comic movie with forced grinding
>MGSV
>actual videogame

Notice how literally ALL in this pic is about muh plot, which was drivel at the level of Escape from NY all the way through.

mgs2 had superior visuals, engine (60 fps on ps2!!!) and innovative gameplay but the story fucking sucked in many parts.

>MG1, MG2, Ghost Babel and VR missions were good.
This is peak contrarian. Learn from this fag, wannabe contrarians. He has mastered the art.

Metal Gear Acid 2 was the only good game in the franchise.

I know, I am not autistic enough go MS PAINT for 1 hour to make one myself, I have only a few of these to trigger retards. I think all of them have C tier plots.

Holy fuck this man is the biggest self-fellating hack in the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=wriaT32v2T0
disc 2 is where kojimacancer set in full blaze

Then why doesn't Yea Forums like him?

>fans can expect same as before
>OMG THE EGO OMG OMG
kys

Definitely the last one I'd consider replaying.

Cliffy B is too edgy

ITT: Yea Forumsirgins lash out at self–made, confident man to compensate for their own severe lack of confidence

>the first tool used in 2D game that didn't allow much movements other than jump was a ladder.
Uhm...actually the firts 2D game, Spacewar!, was a spaceship multyplayer game. And even before Pong there was a lot of space-inspired theme games.
In Pong you litteraly use a racket, not a ladder.
Other 2D games like Gran Trak 10 where racing games, so a fucking car not a ladder.
Tank was a simulation of...tanks, not ladders.
Gun Fight was a 2 player stick shooter, you used a gun, no ladder.
Sea Wolf was a submarine simulation, yeat again, no ladder.
I mean, how much ignorant is this hack?
He wants to appear like a genius but only normies will fall for that.

Attached: 1568812545952.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

This. It's all derived from westerncucks with low self esteem who are aghast at a person who takes pride in his work.

Well, to be pick and a bitch abou it, MGSV is "openworldish" since the 2major areas are not interconnected

He says "that didn't allow much movements"

360 movement obviously does not fit his criteria retard

It actually sounds about right, my friend has barely any standards and he loved the shit out of MGSV and tried to get me to shell out 60 bucks for it

I'll be collecting those tears come November, Konami shills. In the meantime, I'll also keep track of whatever pachinko version of dead series Konami announces. See ya in November!

Attached: Death Stranding.jpg (1636x1381, 724K)

How much of a contrarian inchel zoomer can you be to ever consider MGSV anything else than a retarded vision made by Kojima solely to pleasure is cock trying to create an open world game?

>pong
>360 movement
You must be a functional illiterate

>Still not there in the complete removal of cutscenes and story elements
ACfag, you complete mental case

>contrarian incel
I'm not surprised you MGSfags show your true colors, you've always been a bunch of seething SJWs.
I still remember when you went all
>OMG YOU CAN'T PUT QUIET IN A BIKINI THAT'S SO SEXIST AND TASTELESS OMG CRINGE

MGSV is the only actual videogame Kojima has ever made, it's the only with something worthy of being called gameplay, and the cutscenes are spaced enough that I don't have to pay any attention to the plot, plus, no codec calls, all relegated to tapes I can ignore.
Still not there in the complete removal of cutscenes and story elements, but close.

Why would I want story elements in a videogame?
Even more, why would I want story elements from a terrible story?
MGS' writing is some of the worst in videogames, but it's obnoxious tendency at shoving that shit writing all over your face is what made the older ones unbearable.
MGSV was a military open world game, something that doesn't seem too popular, but that it should be, it just needed far bigger focus on gameplay elements, and less on le skullman and le snake.

Godjima is too good for you niggers

Attached: 4878e405a49b78a87d38be32e97c46d8.jpg (500x557, 39K)

It seems like ACfag's unfiltered autism makes it hard for him to locate the start button. I pity him.

I want videogames, not cutscene skipping simulators that, upon skipping those, it's reduced to 2 hour long games with awful gameplay.

So sad. Daily crusades on Yea Forums over cutscenes while also pretending two seconds is wasting his precious time. I think you should just come clean. Your autism and daily shitposts rival that of XV-kun. All because you can't find the start button on the controller.

Wtf are you eve try to say here?
MGS series was game design kino till Peace Walker.
Kojima was so assblasted he didn't invented the fulton mechanic (because he is not a game designer, he would never came out with a solution but only with querky shit like "SMOKING MAKES YOUR LIFEBAR DEPLOY", that he stoled everthing good from Peace Walker (litteraly killed anyone on the Mother Base on thata game), slapped into an half crafted open world of nothingness, with a bunch of areas where even the only thing he was good at (level design) was poor shit compared to the intricacy of some huge levels in MGS4 (wich was one big low in the game department in the MGS series).
If yiu think MGSV was the "first real videogame" you where born in the 2000 during the "open world craze" and don't know any better. Or simply put, you are ignorant.

>complains how a game is unfinished
>when he literally couldn't finish it
yeah f-fuck Kojima!
based konami dindu nuffin,

Hes just an ideas man who got lucky, he didn't do much work on the games, he barely wrote MGS1 & 2, you know the ones who the good writing

*with the good writing

>still trying to push this shit in 2019
Shouldn't you be hard at work coding the sequel to mega hit Konami game MG Survive?

Exactly because he can't do open world for shit and it still looks boring as fuck in DS

No, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy in here of people who insist that DS is a movie, while worshipping actual movies like MGS1, and then saying that actual videogames are bad, entirely because they are not movies.
Lets be clear, the only reason people here shat on MGSV is because it wasn't a cutscene filled movie of a self-cutting emo Big Boss who murdered kids.

Throughout all of MGSV's "hype" in here it was all about the plot, not a single time was gameplay even hinted at in the discussion, it was all
>DUDE LE NUCLEAR LMAO LE KAZELOT

MGS has had an atrocious influence in videogames by brainwashing idiots into thinking videogames are for storytelling.

>kino
Notice how the MGS drone uses words attributed to movies to describe his beloved franchise.

>the intricacy of some huge levels in MGS4
Ah yes, the one that had quite literally no gameplay beyond the first two chapters, great movie you got there.

>he stoled everthing good from Peace Walker
How do you steal from your own game?
And Peace Walker was also a movie, way too many cutscenes, that were even worse with that laughable comic artstyle.

MGSV is the only gameplay focused project Kojima has worked on yet.

What good writing?
You are talking about MGS1, the one where the villain's motivation is that he knows less about how DNA works than a pre-schooler?
Or MGS2, a game that's literally "it's supposed to be bad"?

MGS redditors have no idea about what enteils good writing, the fact that you thought MGSV's trailers were good despite not telling anything concrete proves that you just want cheap spectacle.
I recommend you watch Marvel movies and stop poluting the videogame industry with your support towards movie "games".

>walking parte are so boring and long they had to cut it during the presentations
I really want to buy this game for the confiness but the ass long walking and that pretentius, yet not well explained multiplayer system, make me very worried about the real value of this product.
Saddly for me, Kojima did not well with MGSV, so I don't trust him so much anymore.

Attached: 1557079154807.jpg (851x685, 119K)

>litteraly killed anyone on the Mother Base on thata game
What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Yeah, he should go back to making movies with 5 minute long gameplay bits every 5 hours, right?
The movie game trend is dead, no matter how much MGS redditors whine about it.

Not gonna reply to ACFag no more.

>who has little to do with development
>literally one of the few who builds a whole concept and does over the shoulder directing with his employees for hours to make sure what he envisioned is exactly executed

this isn't the west where directors come to the studio for 2h and go to company dinners and golfing the rest of the day.

Because you are a pretentious MGS redditor who has no arguments to defend your dead franchise.
You want movies about epic as hell bandana man fighting evil illuminati, nothing more.

So it will be a boring movie full of tinfoil hat garbage like in MGS4? Got that

Konami makes inhuman amounts of money right now, not their fault actual video games don't sell as well as mobile games

You know I'm right, look within yourself. MG is an entertaining MSX classic, is pure gameplay and has a boss named Coward Duck which automatically makes it a 10/10, MG2 is MGS before it existed but with better gameplay, Ghost Babel refines what made MG1 and 2 great and add the best elements from Solid with none of the bullshit, and VR missions is pure stealth gameplay with no set pieces whatsoever.

Attached: 1564044392228.jpg (230x250, 6K)

Cliffy is also extremely openly political and he puts that garbage into his games for good boy points

> has a boss named Coward Duck which automatically makes it a 10/10
Yeah so fucking epic and random and quirky this is exactly what we need right now xDD

Attached: 1542435731634.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>How do you steal from your own game?
He was not involved directy with the development

>kino
Is a meme, you brainlet. Laugh once in a while.

>Ah yes, the one that had quite literally no gameplay beyond the first two chapters, great movie you got there.
I said
>some huge levels
>SOME
I see you lack read and comprehension skills, so is normal for you believe anything before MGSV is trash gamplay wise.

You made your point, now get lost kiddo. I can't care less about your normie taste.

Are you stupid?
I'm concerned about how long are going to be the walking phases. That shit looks ok for the first 2-4 hours, than it will become a chore.

LMAO, the more this place became reddit the more Kojima was hated here on Yea Forums, you dumb faggot redditor.
So this is the tweet that is triggering emotional faggots right now? That Kojima is basically saying that he is trying to make a good game like he has in the past?
People getting upset at this tweet need to fuck off back to tumblr.

Attached: WaitYourSerious.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>He was not involved directy with the development
What are you talking about?
He was game director just like with MGSV.

>Is a meme
Yeah, everything is about ebin memes when it comes to MGS.

>some huge levels
>SOME
So which levels are you talking about?
I hope you are not talking about that two hour long chase sequence throughout dark and samey streets.

Everything that came before MGSV was clunky drivel filled to the brim with cutscenes telling a story that only brain damaged morons could bother paying attention to.
Everything about MGS' plot is walking caricatures, cliches and archetypes, down to having an unironic soldier with an eyepatch and a bandana.
It's basically grabbing the most generic stereotypes from 80s action movies and trying to make a plot about them.
Of course, MGSfags will say that that is ebin as hell.

The beginning of the game considering there are vehicles.

How can Kojima still be this fucking bad at English

I thnink it was some kind of figurative way by Kojima to tell the B team that worked at Konami on Peace Walker "This is my franchise, don't ever try to make something innovative without my name on it. Now watch how I kill all your ideas with a 1 minute cutscene and a fucking demo. I'm a genius."
MGS stopped at MGS3, the rest was just a mad man who wanted to do an open world game and a greedy company who wanted to get milions.

Why learn a dying language that's getting mutilated by Americans due to their obsession with worshipping whatever buzzword twitter niggers make every week?

Yea Forums getting BTFO
You just dont know how annoying those mgs3babys can be.
Shitties selling metal gear with horrible control.
perfect for contrarian to leach unto

>I thnink it was some kind of figurative way by Kojima to tell the B team that worked at Konami on Peace Walker
What are you talking about?
The creative team behind Peace Walker is the same behind MGSV, and the creative team is the one who makes all those choices.

This guy gets it

>the rest was just a mad man who wanted to do an open world game
Which resulted in the only MGS game that's actually entertaining to play.
MGS has always prided itself on having gameplay with production values at the level of Skyrim mods and having endless cutscenes.
Which is why, even after MGSV, it deserved to die.

>"This is my franchise, don't ever try to make something innovative without my name on it. Now watch how I kill all your ideas with a 1 minute cutscene and a fucking demo. I'm a genius."
This is the power of Konami shill schizophrenia

>considering there are vehicles
I don't know what you are refering to with "the beginning of the game" but there are places where you can't use the bike, that's the reason why I'm so skeptical. It does not look like in RDR where you have fuckton of random encounters, can collect or hunt shit, and it doesn't even look like BotW, where the world map was created according to research pattern for placing areas of interest. The whole games revolves around this walk mechsnic that seems so fucking tedius and boring after a while...
I just don't know man, is not so great on paper, but I still like the idea...

fuck off, Kaz.

Attached: kaz.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>Is it people still butthurt about MGSV
yes this. anons still feel The Phantom Pain™ kojima left behind after V.

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

>there are places where you can't use the bike
Well, good thing it's an open world.

good thing (tweaked) Decima Engine for Death Stranding looks almost the same but a bit sharper than Fox Engine

Attached: mads4.png (1166x837, 1.69M)

based. Dab on those incels bruh.

What am I supposed to be seeing exactly?

Yeah you are right, I just liked the idea of some corporate drama

Shit 'game' confirmed.

>We received support from outsourcing, I thank them too.
pajeet stranding confirmed

Attached: firefox_oBmhC5hhQn.png (610x459, 441K)

>no rebuttal
>ignores every single point to meme a numale reaction pic
As expected. Don't spill your s󠛡o󠛡ylent there
kid, don't wanna make your mother angry do you?

Attached: 1566959829775.gif (500x375, 317K)

Kojima raped me once.

That's it, he is cancelled

>Forgive me, Lisa
>There's a M O N S T E R™ inside of me.

Attached: LISA2.bmp.jpg (1992x5817, 1.34M)

Based.
Western devs and redditors seething.

Survive had 1/10th the budget of MGSV

All of those are good games (or in the case of MGS4, a fun dumb movie).
He is consistenly good, even if it's not always 10/10.

>directors such as Kamiya and Avellone who slave away 20 hour work days non stop with no breaks until it nearly destroys them tell people to respect the rest of their studio, and that they're just another employee
>Kojima, who spends 70% of the year vacationing while eating and taking pictures of hamburgers goes "ME ME ME ME ME IT'S ALL ABOUT ME"
What a hack

We are talking about a guy who calls himself god unironically

So extremely unsubtle watersports and scat fetish fulfilment.

But he hasn't made a good game in forever.

>took a massive shit on Castlevania
>PW was dogshit
>MGSV was a worse PW aka dogshit
>PT was just random shit

He got fired before it was finished.

Attached: 15E89F6C-83A7-487F-8E13-48FD2D3C0E03.jpg (1200x960, 194K)

the MGSV butthurt will never go away, it really soured my opinion of him
but then again I remember how great Ground Zeroes was and I don't know what to think, we expected TPP to ground zeroes but better but we got a shit soulless game with a mute protagonist and filler story

Day of the rope confirmed!

Attached: CABDF315-3947-40F5-BB6F-8B49706009E7.jpg (950x1200, 237K)

but it looks like the cesspool of globalisation BRIDGES is located in washington D.C. and the based and redpilled fuckers sit in cali. what do?

Attached: 1568534663232.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

>despite both of them being egotistical scumbags.

Attached: 1558110079613.png (1440x1388, 3.91M)

I HAVE FINISHED MGSV TWICE ITS GREAT.
This time I listened to all the tapes as they unlocked so understanding the story was more fun.

and how many other mgs games have you beat?
I'd wager none, despite whatever tf you'd come up with

no one cares about ancient 2005 games.

>literally forced to change the ending scene to include some shit with Sunny

I know what you're talking about and redubbing a couple lines is not the end of the world you're making it sound like, even though it still eats schedule time.

Because he’s successful, so Yea Forums can’t relate to him.

What does today's movie industry have to do with first year student films?

So you have bad taste, thanks for letting us know.

>make master piece after master piece
>get kicked out mid development of his last game
>"He is a hack!!!"
On the other hand you are a loser who plays videogames

seethe

he is in love with his own name.
his grave will be nameless.

I only see one error

Should have been

“I believe i can assure you THE taste and quality...”

>MGS3 was great for it's time
Nigger Splinter Cell shat all over it.

>5 years of dev time
>Game feels like it was only 30% done
Is this supposed to convince me he isn't a hack?

Attached: 18hghaynxmbfjjpg.jpg (270x217, 10K)

Splinter Cell has NOWHERE CLOSE to the gameplay features as MGS3.

Attached: 505.jpg (367x451, 34K)

Jesus. Learn English.

That's kojima, not kamiya.

Kojima's twtter makes him look really arrogant but he seems cool in person, which one is real?

MGS3 didn't even have a darkness system and the movement mechanics were garbage compared to SC.

That's it? Sc doesn't have particularly good movement either. Mechanically mgs3 blows it away.

>Mechanically
Like what? You can't interrogate enemies to get any kind of useful info, can't use things like a split jump to get to higher areas, half the "stealth" is just going into a menu and comparing numbers for the area. MGS3 is baby shit mechanically.

FPBP
you still feel it too don't you?

Split jump is completely unrealistic shit that just casualises the game. You also can interrogate enemies.
>half the "stealth" is just going into a menu and comparing numbers for the area.
Just further proving you never played the game.

Retard.
Also
>Splinter Cell is casual
>Being able to just shoot all your enemies in a "stealth" game isn't

Attached: hurr.jpg (515x382, 75K)

Are you trying to imply you can't kill anyone in Splinter Cell? At least in MGS3 your weapons are limited and there are rewards for not killing anyone.

A bunch of the missions in Splinter Cell do not let you get detected and continue dumbfuck. Whereas I can just shoot my way through the entirety of the majority of MGS games.

Yeah having to restart the level for no reason is peak gameplay

Yeah, having a stealth game where there's no incentive to actually be stealthy outside of a nice little participation trophy at the end is great game design.

Attached: 987.png (645x729, 257K)

If you want that shit you play on Extreme difficulty then.

>defending unironic cucks

Or you know, he could have actually designed a fucking stealth game, instead of a shitty movie. A stealth game where you can be seen and then just hide in a locker for 5 minutes and everything returns to normal is retarded. Might as well play hide and seek where if the person is found they can just run away or beat you with a stick and still win.

Attached: Something Kojima should learn the meaning of.png (631x184, 8K)

Then play on Extreme difficulty lol.

Making shitty design more difficult doesn't make the game any less shitty.
>Dude just play Duke Nukem Forever on the hardest difficulty it becomes super good

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>5 years for a minecraft + euro truck simulator + dark souls PvP
>a hideo kojima game
he has no shame

Yes? How does it not make it 'less shitty'? At least the game gives you options unlike Splinter Cell.

Imagine thinking any of the mgs games have "shitty" design

>Stealth game
>Don't have to actually be stealthy
>Good design
You want to play my Pacman clone where the ghosts don't kill you, they just take away points?

Attached: Blue Chair.png (496x348, 326K)

>A Hideo Kojima grave.

Yes, it is better than restarting the entire level.

Pretentious game developers who just want to make movies instead of games aren't very well liked and their sycophants even less so.

Dumb shill.

Attached: 1544227127674.png (590x681, 381K)

Made me chuckle thanks

So in other words you're a casual faggot. Got it.

Attached: D2JoXceUwAA1z3V.jpg (1024x602, 70K)

Just don't buy it then?

Yeah restarting the same level until you memorise the entire game is really hardcore.

seethe /pol/

Cliffy B is a snake who wants people to worship him. He had a good thing going with Gears for a while, but when that was seen as toxic and too masculine he had to all the sudden change how he viewed things. Of course it didn’t matter because he still fell into mediocrity.

Why the fuck are people butthurt about the stuff he posted? Is it just an excuse for outrage culture?

>Having an actual reason to be stealthy in a stealth game is a bad thing
Let me guess, you don't like your dad because he beat you when you started eating paste instead of doing your homework?

back to /g/

>>Having an actual reason to be stealthy
You get a rank for it. Or like I said, play on Extreme difficulty.

>You get a rank for it
And I care about some arbitrary rank why? Might as well join the special olympics if I cared about getting rewards for being better than retards.

It's called fun.

Absolutely top tier taste.

The special Olympics seem like where you belong.

It wasn't unfinished

Because he is and has always been overcelebrated hack.

Does anyone here think Death Stranding will flop?
If yes/no, why?
Just asking out of curiosity.

No. Why? Because it looks good.

it's multiplat so if you buy a ps4 you are literally brain damaged

^ it looks fun

It wont flop, but it will have one of the shittiest story and gameplay to date. A kojima fanboy wont admit this.

boy this uppity zipperhead is setting up the stage for his blunder so good

lol I’m buying death stranding

make sure to take a long trip on foot to your local game seller to get you in the mood for this boomer ludo

Attached: mads3.jpg (1200x674, 102K)

Kojimbofags delusion are as thick as their skulls

So pure cringe and 2deep4u melodrama with none of the self-aware tongue-in-cheek humor?

This

>HOLY SHIT HE TRIGGERS SO MANY PEOPLE WITH HIS TWITTER! THIS TOTALLY MEANS HE'S THE REAL DEAL AND NOT A CONMAN
You fell for this shit with Zionald Trumpstein and now you do it with Hackjima

Attached: 1557075392459.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Attached: boomerjima.png (550x515, 713K)

But the first tools were rocks to smash or chop things with...

thanks for the spoiler bruh

Attached: 2c02qZ5T.jpg (658x501, 258K)

have another if you like it so much

Attached: LISA.jpg (1992x5824, 1.29M)

It's going to sell millions not because it's a good game but all the big names attached.

for a japanese native,he is doing well

I don't even know what the game is about, I don't even own a PS4, but I'm buying a copy anyways because Kojimbo is the man.

I wonder why those names are big.. surely not because they've made anything good.