Bros I'm enjoying it but I feel so guilty playing it...

Bros I'm enjoying it but I feel so guilty playing it. After spending 2 hours playing it I just feel like a complete piece of shit because those 2 hours could have been used for anything more productive.

Attached: screenshot_2019-06-03_blizzard_press_center_-_world_of_warcraft_classic_and_15th_anniversary.png (740x361, 396K)

>anything more productive
Name one (1) thing you would actualy do instead

theres nothing more productive to do. You get 1 life, spend it doing something you enjoy instead of stressing hard. Heres the spoiler alert you die in the end So live it up and do what you love

>the productivity meme
wew. Get enough income to sustain yourself and your hobbies, then have fun with your life.

You can literally apply that logic to anything. For instance, every hour you spend at work is an hour you could have spent doing a different, more profitable job.

quit while you still can. WoW has ruined lives and there will be addicts who will try to get you to rationalize why its not a waste of time cause “dude everything is pointless duh”

I could get studying for my Master's so I can get a decent job and buy a house for one

Or you could play wow then kill yourself out of despair

I bet OP is a vegan faggot

ur a retard if ur currently in grad school and u thought subbing to one of the most notorious timesinks in gaming history was a good idea. u subconsciously r trying to sabatoge ur life seek help

>u
>ur
>r
A knowledgeable person worth listening to, surely.

If you think a degree will get you a decent job... and if you think a decent job will get you a house... then you're better off playing WoW classic because you obviously have nothing of value to offer society.

This
WoW is the ultimate escapism
It catters to people that aren't happy with their life. Quit before you hit 60 and start raiding /making a lot of "friends" (aka strangers who deep down dont know you or care about you)

Sell all your gear and give away your gold or just spam vulgarities in Trade chat until your account gets permabanned. Your future self will thank you.

>Don't get educated lol become a comfy neet like me

Why do you guys want to bring people down to your level so bad?

Unironically this.

Attached: WoW icons.jpg (460x460, 57K)

yes im smart enough to not play WoW in any of it’s forms.

>anything more productive
like what? your life is worthless and meaningless
unless you find a cure for cancer or conquer the world no one will remember you in 70 years
just do what you like and have fun

You're not so important that you have to do productive things, every human being will end up being a footnote at best.

He says on a video game board

>tfw lvl 50
bros... the final grind is terrible

Every single hour of your day doesn't have to spent doing something productive. How about you do the productive things - like studying - before playing and then you can play guilt free? A couple of hours a day on leisurely activities is pretty reasonable. If your an adult you should feel bad about spending a large portion of your day playing games, but it's no worse than watching TV or whatever.

That isn't a good way to view things.

50-60 is pretty decent since you can start doing high level dungeons that give you some cool loot. 30-50 is the worst IMO.

And you're right. Stop wasting your time with a shitty game