Is this the greatest video game of all time?

Is this the greatest video game of all time?

Attached: Super Mario 64.jpg (800x560, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIZSdZQWqa0
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/x0sVaTI0S765bUCRdqsJYQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7VlQdlzYOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be one of the first 3d platformers its really good. Later games didnt really improve much on the formula.

It's garbage

Attached: Arin_Hanson.png (765x863, 519K)

no this is patrick
it's really good, a hat in time, odyssey, good platformers nice control

One of them, yes.

its up there

BUP

>talks shit about old games
>is bad at them
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1560278844050.jpg (529x529, 52K)

it's up there. pretty insane that one of the first 3D platformers is still one of the best ever.

it's tied with super mario world as my favorite mainline mario game

>super mario world
Can't improve upon perfection. The only thing you can do is add gimmicks to keep things fresh. Admittedly some of those gimmicks are petty fucking good.

It still makes me nauseous, but it’s a really great game

I'm just going to say it, this game is perfect and flawless. no debate

Specially in multiplayer mode

youtube.com/watch?v=gIZSdZQWqa0

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/x0sVaTI0S765bUCRdqsJYQ/

yes

For a first attempt of a fully 3-D environment translated from 2-D platformers, and as a launch title for one of the first consoles that has functional 3-D. It doesn't matter how it aged, it's crazy to think about how good it came to be. It has no right being as good as it is while also being the most innovative mario since the first one.

>Talks shit about new games
>Is bad at them
Arin is truly big brain man

youtube.com/watch?v=X7VlQdlzYOg

This. It’s a great game in general, and even better in the context of how and when it came to be. After playing games as a kid on SNES and Genesis, the first time I popped this in to my brand new N64 it blew my fucking mind. I’d spend whole afternoons playing this and Pilotwings 64 just running around and exploring the 3D space.

hmmm....

I don't know. Because I need to play more vidya. I should try Ape Escape.

IMO it was a revolutionary but deeply flawed game that was perfected in Mario Galaxy

I know people always say that this is a “different” type of 3D Mario game that doesn’t count in the 64 legacy but that’s BS imo, the collecto-thon 3D Mario games are bogged down by periods of treading water whereas Galaxy is just pure game all the way through

Attached: 54D7F6DB-BC6F-4EB2-B43D-993313BDBD9B.jpg (770x462, 66K)