How often do you clean your controllers/kb+m?

How often do you clean your controllers/kb+m?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1243x1176, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8QEzq8JT2E
youtube.com/watch?v=81FLsMZB2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q97hBJ7alKI
youtube.com/watch?v=XfpJsLoM2Ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing a pint of methylated spirits can't fix

I don't see how this could not be the case. Your hand interacts with a plethora of things through the day. Your toilet seat only comes into contact with asses, or piss, which is sterile for the most part.

what if i told you there's germs on your body right now!

They obviously have seen my toilet

Attached: 1568945040220.jpg (800x601, 101K)

How does my controller get e.coli?

>urine is sterile

I scrape the crud out of the grooves sometimes.

i piss and wipe my shitty ass without washing my hands, jerk off, touch hundreds of doorknobs and handles used by thousands of strangers, etc, yet i still havent gotten aids or anything so who cares

wtf i hate my hobby and want to eat bugs to save the planet now!

What fucked in the brain world do people live in that they think germs can survive indefinitely on something like a controller?

Toilet seats don't have much bacteria on them. You don't smear your shit onto your seat right? Americans are such fucking retarded animals.

Brexit fags mad USA still #1

>or piss, which is sterile for the most part.

yep completely sterile except for those bacteria that make it not actually sterile.

RENT FREE

Haha yeah, yeah next thing you tell me theres a skeleton inside my body you kidder

>go to friends house
>'here's the controller bro'
>its fucking glowing yellow from all the dead skin cells in the groves
Up until this point I thought it was common practice to take a toothpick to your controllers every couple of months and remove all the gunk, let fucking alone wiping it clean with a wet-one every few days. Pretty sure it's just a lack of hygiene thing - anyone that understands how dirty hands get are aware of cleaning items used on a daily basis regularly.

Attached: 1558685986245.jpg (450x418, 29K)

This.

>shove dualshock handle up my ass
>wipe shit off
>friend comes over later
>here's your controller bro

>I thought it was common practice to take a toothpick to your controllers every couple of months
its far easier and cleaner to just unscrew the plastic shell and clean those pieces. same with a mouse.

no

Just usually after i've had a cold, i run an alcohol wipe over the whole controller/keyboard/mouse.

No point since you're fully immune to the strain by the time you don't feel sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8QEzq8JT2E
youtube.com/watch?v=81FLsMZB2Fw

youtube.com/watch?v=Q97hBJ7alKI

The germs meme is fucking pointless. Yeah, there's germs everywhere. So? They don't affect you in any way and you could live your entire life quite happily not knowing about them.

You're not going to find horrible diseases inexplicably on your controller.

Reminder that with this clickbait shit
"Germs" refers to billions of different virtually harmless microorganisms.
It's like how websites used to try and scare people with the "There's a zillion kinds of bacteria in your stomach"

Unironically Lysol Wipes are great for cleaning ms+kb and controllers. I urge everyone ITT to use them all the time.

Attached: lysol-disinfecting-wipes-78849-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>all germs are equal
based retard

Anything people rub their hands on all day is going to be infested, especially electronics. Keyboards, cell phones, doorknobs, pin pads, writing utensils, etc. Stuff that's associated with being stinky or dirty tends to get cleaned, while stuff you interact with constantly is virtually never cleaned.

So thats what the gamer gunk is

If I stick one up my ass will it sting?

This is a moronic argument. Ass cheeks are generally one of the cleanest parts of your body because they don't come into contact with anything all day, so the toilet seat wont be that bad. Now if they said toilet rim or bowl they'd have point, but that would never be the case

Yeah no shit you are touching that all day with your hands.

never

Attached: 1554693645782.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

>than toilet seat
is this google translated or something?

I dust and wipe them every time I use them and clean them thoroughly once a week, keeps them nice and fresh.

There's no such thing as "mostly" sterile.

>"Clean" the gunk stuck around the controller
>All that happens is that it falls into the controller and starts to clog up the joysticks/buttons

Nice try Nintendo. I'll play with the nub before I buy a replacement.

Attached: 1532717193515.jpg (960x640, 61K)

No user... YOU'RE inside the skeleton...
You're a brain

maybe sterile when it's coming out of your body and fairly warm

definitely not sterile when it's interacting with a toilet seat

If you've seen the amount of Nintendo peripherals shoved up people's assholes and vaginas that I have, then this news should come as no surprise. Hell the rumble feature in most game controllers ends up being baby's first vibrator (remember all the "rumble testers" on the 360 indie shovelware shop?).

Attached: rgaycnidpj5hwvs513ap.jpg (800x446, 159K)

W-what?

Attached: 1555905870262.png (899x918, 1.78M)

Attached: 143289416992.jpg (495x395, 22K)

imagine being this bluepilled. what if you woke up right now user? just wake up.

Pretty sure what he meant by 'mostly' is that they have a low bacterial load (and this is more or less true, it's way cleaner than say saliva, or tap water) but he was wrong to say that anyway because

thats only the case if you dont watch your hands after being in the toilet like a true degenerate.

If you have bacteria in your piss you have a problem.

Anyone that has to deal with bacteria knows there's no point being obsessive about them outside of a couple well known and dangerous vectors. Don't fear your skin's bacteria on a controller, just don't fucking touch shit.

Rubbing alcohol the shit out of eveything, open shit up and rubbing alcohol to the inside as well. Only way to kill everything.

OH FUCK

Attached: jycFHzd.gif (499x281, 676K)

Don't bother telling them that the vast majority of microorganisms can't do shit to anyone that's not immunocompromised, the paranoia won't go away.

>>urine is sterile
>

Attached: Urine Luck.jpg (1693x933, 631K)

I can play way better with a dirty mouse than a clean one idk why.

Attached: FIRERPGI6J7VQWI.LARGE.jpg (630x472, 52K)

Rent Free (tm)

#everysinglethreadon4chan

Attached: 1561331006066.jpg (900x600, 782K)

Attached: 1519519606040.jpg (640x733, 82K)

It should be. If it's not there's something seriously wrong with you.

>your own bacteria is bad

I don't understand this meme

It's not completely sterile, there's a small bacteria load in urine, especially after it's been through your urethra.

Attached: 1464776726973.jpg (640x659, 82K)

Oh god oh fuck

Attached: eGWfjoREdNjsdhl.jpg (222x227, 12K)

Yeah that's because there are some bacteria on your dick the whole urinary system in physiological state is completely sterile.

I clean my handhelds every few months with IPA. I don't play with consoles so the old ones I have are probably dusty as fuck

Mine probably has some pre cum on it.

Never, it's good for the immune system.

Also, it's not about the "quantity" of germs, journalists are retarded, it's about the level of danger of said germs.

Germs that are on your skin are usually not harmful at all.
Those that are in shit, are.

Attached: 1550139764310.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

>Toilet seats don't have much bacteria on them
The main reason for which there is is because when you flush, there is small droplets of shitty water (literally) that end up on it.

Of course it does you coomer.

This is misleading, as toilet seats tend to be significantly less dirty in terms of germs than people assume.

Toilet seats aren't that dirty. Why are retards still comparing it to it? What are you doing with your toilet seat? Are you shitting on it? Compare controllers to the inside of a toilet, then we can talk.

This is honestly upsetting

Attached: 156227319030.jpg (194x422, 20K)

Because the average retard is retarded. It has toilet in it, that means poop. Your controller is dirtier than poop.

Attached: 33DDE41D0767486898EEA6048345AB63.jpg (981x815, 192K)

CAN'T WAKE UP

Not even that, you're just a small part of the brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfpJsLoM2Ho

Considering your brain is normally working in concert with constant exchange of information, this idea of mostly isolated hemispheres is not the normal arrangement.

Is it true that cleaning things like a controller with a tiny bit of alcohol and a piece of cloth damages the plastic?

Attached: 1556948214483.png (960x1200, 996K)

>literally in the skeleton's head
Checkmate, you honey fucker

Attached: 00074715.jpg (250x230, 7K)

True but it proves that the concsious mind is just a part of the brain and not the brain as a whole.

Depends on what your definition of 'you' is.

Actually just cleaned all of my stuff off yesterday. Not quite sure how effective those disinfectant wipes are on this stuff though.

And human hands have five times more germs than your but.

Its bean established that buts are one of the cleanest parts of a human because we have 2 layers of clothing on them on top of buts usually being hairless.

Attached: 10416ffad02d42b4142df9aba44a663d.jpg (500x500, 81K)