Videogames greatest hits, not just music you sucker, context

>oh shit, all fucked up, escape, ok
>fuck, fuck, FUCK TOO MUCH ENEMIES
>OHHHH GREAT, A FUCKING HELICOPTER NOW
>FUCK THIS BULLSHIT, TURRET IT IS
>youtube.com/watch?v=WFbjOlJRyBw
>starts playing
All is good. This is one of the best moments, if not the better, in videogames to me.
What is yours?

Attached: Heavens Divide.png (1366x768, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzCD-vXE1Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
youtube.com/watch?v=5dpx8igE9bU
youtu.be/RtF80UCgarY
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=XCcTMviUKWY
youtube.com/watch?v=-kVdCaczLE8
youtu.be/34oue_pHmxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=86IxmklUgEM
youtube.com/watch?v=XeDxjnsrqh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Aef4nwdAoEs
youtu.be/evfmR9eTwKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is some of the best merging of audio and visuals I've seen in a fighting game.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzCD-vXE1Ac
It's a crime that this isn't the actual intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

Attached: ac zero.jpg (900x1200, 525K)

Fucking hell, I never played these games but every time, EVERY TIME a fag post some music of this shit it sounds amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dpx8igE9bU
your fighting the boss, he shows up in his first form and everyone freaks the fuck out, his mech rises up as this music plays, and it transforms, EVERYONE is shitting themselves as he turns to the boss your fighting, and throws a motherfucking blackhole at it

I enjoyed Peace Walker. Probably more so than either MGS4 and MGSV. Co-op with people from Yea Forums was pretty fun too.

>I never played these games
It's about time you changed that

Attached: herecomesthesnow.jpg (986x1700, 1.39M)

youtu.be/RtF80UCgarY

We all need to shine on.

god I love this so much, I have it on my mobile and whenever it plays I just jam out, its so good and catchy

Now this is what I call art.
Not the same game but
>A hero desires a sword and a sword...truth.

Attached: 1474077293743.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

>Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
I get a little mad sometimes thinking about how good Bloodborne is

>Two planes are through!
youtube.com/watch?v=XCcTMviUKWY

Attached: 1550640543285.jpg (700x520, 94K)

Wait, the mech that is owned by the boss goes SKYNET on him? Do you have a video of this moment? This sounds cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kVdCaczLE8
Stick with Trigger and you'll make it

Attached: double penetration.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

One of my favorite memories in gaming is in Metal Arms. Towards the end of the game, there's an urgent level where your hometown is under attack. This is the first and only time the theme song plays in a level, and it's atmospheric as fuck. That game had a better story and plot progression than it had any right to have.

In one of these threads I asked and an user gently posted this chart to me, I will play.
I am not sure when, but I know I will play and I know I will like it.

Attached: Ace Combat.jpg (1500x3000, 1.9M)

You sir, are a man of impeccable taste
youtu.be/34oue_pHmxQ

Doesnt go skynet, the guy who was piloting the mech TURNS on the boss and is like "Haha fuck you I mearly pretended to be your slave, now fucking DIE" transforms as everyones taking their collective shit and starts laying into the boss.

story is he got captured and his memories sealed, and he was actually this creatures servant trying to get it power so it can fully form and devour humanity, after a while he gets his memories but tricks the creature into thinking he is still brainwashed, some people burst in and attack and he decides its the best time to uneill his god form, a black hole throwing monster called the NEO Granzon, Like throughout the entire OG series this thing and its prior form the Granzon are scary as fuck, Both can throw black holes around with no issue and seem to have limitless power, his tech is way beyond anything humanity can do and even aliens from other universes cant do shit to him.

And this, gentlemen, is why I love Shu.

You owe it to yourself to play Zero, if nothing else. Ace Combat might look like milsim bullshit for plane autists but it's very easy to pick up and even more rewarding to play through.
Emulating the AC games for PS2 isn't the dinosaur it used to be, so there's nothing to lose if you want to try them out. The /aceg/ OP should have everything you need.

Attached: why ace combat is awesome.png (1805x550, 274K)

>story was all about you saving earth by means you saw necessary
>you thought there was only one army and the general was behind everything
>he's only a puppet
>youtube.com/watch?v=86IxmklUgEM starts
>goes from 5/4 to 7/4 after 20 seconds like youtube.com/watch?v=XeDxjnsrqh0
>afterwards, youtube.com/watch?v=Aef4nwdAoEs starts and earth is either saved or destroyed

>AWAY WITH YOU

Attached: 60559152_2716003668441854_3588469790265573376_n.jpg (550x600, 34K)

>Harling is still President in my eyes
>We're all pulling for you Trigger
youtu.be/evfmR9eTwKQ

7 had some really good tracks, I love the build up to 2:15 in Rescue

Attached: mother goose one the movie.png (1343x2000, 2.69M)

>HUD appears

Attached: snake eater intensifies.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Literally 14 years old me.

Attached: 1521804438576.webm (450x472, 1.44M)