Attached: file.png (593x437, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/02/07/kojima-on-how-he-is-like-an-indie-developer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he means independent from konami, user. as in being his own boss

Independent does not have the same meaning as ""indie game""

fucktard

well indie devs are all trash so it makes sense

If this game bombs is Kojima finished or do you guys think Sony will give him another shot?

ign.com/articles/2017/02/07/kojima-on-how-he-is-like-an-indie-developer

>"I think the biggest difference is that for a lot of other large games, they're created by different ... there's a subdivision of labour," said Kojima. "Where I, myself, I do the game design, producing, promotion, writing, many different things. I do it all myself. So that respect, it's kind of like being an indie developer."

Games like this don't bomb. They've put enough money in advertising that even if Death Stranding will be literally unplayable on release, people will buy enough copies to cover the development costs.

>479014472 (You)
>479014994 (You)
t. inability to realize that words can have more than one meaning

tell that to Kojima. He actually thinks he's an indie developer.

>kind of like being
Do you read the shit you quote?

They have to cover those marketing costs too you know..

yeah but itll be playable and good at that

The marketing has been Kojima-edited trailers. That's it.

it's his company retard

Right because he wasn’t an all-powerful member at Konami who literally had the same powers (and more, since it’s been revealed how he manipulates financial resources to his favour) as he’s claiming now.

H-How can Sony trust Kojimbo so much?

Go to sleep Konami chink shill

>starts company independently
>designs and directs game independently
sounds like an indie game to me

Because he's trustworthy? Sony puts way more trust in way shittier devs. See Days Gone.

You are kind of like a faggot, but you're not a faggot. You're more of a nigger.

>haha NIGGER haha FAGGOT check out what i posted mom! heil trump!

Kojima is a fucking hack, I really wanted his game to fail but MGS memesters will buy it like no tomorrow

Thats fucking Hideo not Kojima

Because his name sells. I genuinely don't understand why Yea Forums can't get it into their thick heads that what matters most is advertising, not the game's quality. The game needs to look pretty, that's all. All the money are made before the release. That's fucking it, game itself may be literally boring as fuck, as long as it doesn't crash it's gonna be hailed as masterpiece because it was made by THAT GUY.

yikes user

Regardless of what anybody thinks of the man, seems he means independent of Konami.

Attached: Uberthink.png (1280x720, 986K)

I can't believe you actually wrote those words without censoring them.

I don't actually know what indie means because people argue over whether it means independent (from a publisher), amateur, or just low quality shit with ugly pixel "art" graphics and that none of the games that people commonly associate with the term don't consistently fit into one of these categories.

AVOID KOJIMA TWITTER
AVOID KOJIMA INTERVIEWS

Attached: 1568693151485.png (240x240, 78K)

He is

Or maybe kojima just makes good games.

Kojima was literally promoted to Vice President of Konami back in 2011.

I think he means for the first time, he's plagiarizing his own franchises instead of someone's movies. He's finally independent of stealing from other people.

>be kojima
>do or say anything
>Yea Forumsirgin fagnut: REEEEEEEEEE

i truly hope it's incomprehensible and is universally panned so it breaks him and we see what he is capable of

Konami is looking more and more right by the day. Kojima needs to stop sniffing his own farts

oh fuck I actually want this too. An unhinged Kojima that doesn't constantly try to pander to the west. That tries something new and original and isn't constantly aping off the movie he just saw.