Any games I can play when I'm lonely and sad and have no friends or significant other to play games and have fun with?

Any games I can play when I'm lonely and sad and have no friends or significant other to play games and have fun with?

Attached: image.jpg (251x231, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
steamcommunity.com/id/xafoji
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my dick

Russian Roulette

My dick as well, please.

Fallout 4, although i don't know if the companions would remind you of what you're missing. Piper's well-voiced

user's dick roulette

What kinda games do you like?

Stop masturbating every 2 hours

It'll help

>pushing user over the edge
Cruel. He clearly wanted to be cheered up not convinced to end it.

Kind Words.

I masturbate once every few weeks, if that. It doesn't help.

Play Stardew Valley with me.

Persona 4 Golden. It makes you feel like you have friends.

you are too apathetic, lazy and have too little attention span to play any game, just post some more lains and go to sleep

Attached: 1532965068113.jpg (1516x1076, 155K)

I tried to sleep my life away but my body starts to hurt too much to keep going.

>Any games I can play when I'm lonely and sad and have no friends or significant other to play games and have fun with?

Risk of rain 2.
Play online with randos.
It's actually fun.
Hard mode: Talk to them pre game and ask for specific item drops you need

Attached: 515wtggM3SL[1].jpg (313x500, 51K)

RPG's...FPS...just anything that can take my mind off of bad feelings.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/

Attached: 002.png (150x154, 17K)

Look, OP! You've just found a friend!

I like violent power fantasies like doom and dying light

Play Dragon's Dogma.

Animal Crossing is a 50/50 chance. For some lonely people it makes them feel good. And for others it makes it worse because the simulated friendship makes them crave real friendship more. So proceed on that one with caution.

For me personally the best game to play when I'm depressed is Max Payne. I can really get into the dark and somber tone of the story but laugh along during the games comedic moments. The slowmotion gun battles are cool and they take my mind off things and make ME feel cool.

I will be honest with you, user.
I've been thinking of talking to you for a while now, since I have seen you around...but your constant requests for a bf just put me off.

Become his bf.

Why don't you(I) have any friends?

Attached: yandere 4.jpg (611x656, 41K)

Thanks, anons.
I will keep those in mind!

You're welcome. Take care of yourself, user.

CRPGs
classic ones

>implying you HAVE to play games online
There's countless single-player games. Mario series, Zelda series, Kirby series, Half-Life, Portal, GTA, Fallout, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, etc., etc.

If someone needs a friend I'll talk to them, I'm going to sleep soon but I felt that awful stomach churning loneliness and anxiety a lot this weekend and so I understand if someone would like comfort.

Attached: 1550550226498.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

Persona 3. You can pretend the friends you make in the game are real.

Oh my brothers lets be friends.

I'll play Stardew Valley with you, user

Starcraft 2

Any lonely riskers in eu?

Attached: RoR2.jpg (969x300, 23K)

I only have it on my Switch though.

How do i leave this board?

Mario Party 6

Attached: 1396152224626.jpg (444x337, 53K)

Someday I'll find someone who will play it with me. That's what I hope, at least.

Play a bad game

Attached: 24852560_338203039990781_161581138732389979_n.jpg (800x917, 67K)

Timesplitters and Perfect Dark had bots you could play the multiplayer with, which was pretty amusing.
4 friends in splitscreen in a game loaded with bots was amazing chaos

Orange Juice, people are pretty welcoming there and it's fun and cute

Sven Coop

have you tried death

Attached: 1568783036152.webm (200x360, 734K)

Try going out and making friends instead of staying at home and making the problem worse.

wtf am i looking at

Well I have stardew on steam C;

Same user from

Sadly I don't play on PC because all I have is a potato laptop and I don't think I want to buy the game again.

Play STALKER with the Anomaly mod. Oper8ing innazone with a shitty AK is a magical experience that can take up a fair amount of time.

Can't you download the GOG version? Pretty certain that has multiplayer.

What's the difference? I'm just kind of iffy on this because last time someone said they'd play it with me we ended up playing it together a total of zero times.

Mods. And having people to actually play with.

Ah I see, well if you ever get or if anyone else wants to play Risky or stardew or whatever I have then add me, though I will only accept after 8h or so
steamcommunity.com/id/xafoji

No! Dont be his bf. He broke up with me when he lost interest in me.