Games for this feel?

games for this feel?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall),
history.com/topics/world-war-ii/bombing-of-hiroshima-and-nagasaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)
bbc.com/news/business-17688322
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/鉄血勤皇隊
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call of duty

last of us

Was it justified?

Attached: 1436843298082.webm (448x320, 2.95M)

There are no games with this much feels outside of VNs

NieR Replicant

one time my mom took my juul and it gave me that feel

nothing should have that feel
you tell people to watch that film if you want them to suffer

You don't fuck with America and live to tell the tale.

so sad.

Imperial Japan was worse than Nazi Germany. They didn't just have a bunch of flimsy occult shit pieced together to justify their actions, they had an entire historical and mythological record going back 1000 years that was twisted into justifying their actions.

So yes, it was necessary to take extreme measures to subdue a fanatical population.

wtf i hate america now

Absolutely. Those retards had no reason to continue the war. They needed a good slap x2

>commit hard war crimes for years
>get bombed a couple times
>bitch piss and moan about it forever

shit webm
the little boy never had a parachute

Attached: cursed image.jpg (629x480, 40K)

war crimes aren't real

get the gook dick out of your mouth bitchboy.

Borderlands 3 but cracked

they should've nuked germany as well

Is this the first cursed image?

which population of genocidal freaks are you descended from user

>Imperial Japan was worse than Nazi Germany.
They weren't, you're just biased. The holocaust alone killed far more people than anything imperial Japan did. Inb4, holocaust denial and /pol/ infographs.

your life is a war crime

Reminder that the nukes werent even America's deadliest attack on Japanese civilians

Attached: waime.jpg (1196x810, 345K)

The truth behind the fiction is even worse

IRL the brother survived and wrote the book, he survived because he didn't share food with his sister, and he felt so guilty afterwards that he wrote the novel with them both starving to death as an atonement of sorts to his sister

Nazi Germany at least had a rationale behind their killings, while japs had beheading contests for fun.

>decide to expand by attacking other countries
>raped a shit ton of chinese and koreans and sometimes burned them after
>sneak attack on america because you think raping a bunch of asians makes you strong
>gets fucked over and over by america
>get told to surrender or face the nuke
>refuse
>get nuked
>cry about nuclear weapons being so bad
>went from being the biggest dicks in the world to the pussiest in a flash

Yep

>Nazi Germany at least had a rationale behind their killings
>these people are richer and more successful than us, so they all deserved to be gassed
Literally nigger tier logic.

invading other places for resources rules
just ask the chinky mongolians that tried to invade japan multiple times

>these people are an invasive pest that subvert our society to their own ends
sounds like a good reason to me

Pokemon Emerald

They did bomb the fuck out of Dresden, tbf.

No.
They were already being firebombed to shit. They had lost the war badly and had no chance of recovering.
It wasn't tit-for-tat, Pearl Harbor was an attack on a military base in Hawaii (which was a territory at the time, alongside Guam and the Philippines which were also attacked in a similar manner), whereas the nukes hit civilian populations, and in much higher numbers.
The actual reason for the nukes was to show off America's strength to the rest of the world, especially the USSR. As a military tactic it was completely unnecessary, calling it excessive is an understatement.
Nothing of what I said absolves Japan's horrible militarism by the way but America has done similar things lol.

Attached: USA USA USA.webm (1000x562, 2.44M)

Cave Story

yes, bombs are expensive and you dont want them to get dents or bruises when they land.

talk shit, get hit

Attached: 1480655804819.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Yes. Why? Because I said so.

Attached: 1547660109977.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

Operation: Downfall would have cost far more American and Japanese lives, and most likely would have ended with Japan being split ala Korea between a Communist north and a Western south. It was basically the best outcome that could have been chosen with the information at hand.

Mother 3

>these people profited off of our loss in the wat and are now trying to overthrow our weakened government for communism
Yeah jews never did anything wrong ever I forgot

this is the good reason here. the soviet retards would have destroyed hokkaido like everything else they touched

Let me lay out the honest to god Options the US Government and President Truman had on their table, post German Surrender.

Bear in mind, At that point in 1945, everyone was tired of the war and wanted to end it soon after defeating Germany. They didn't want to take any longer in ending Japan so everyone can get back to peace.

Here were the very real options they had for making Japan hopefully surrender.

>Plan 1. Blockade the Island and starve out the Japanese. May or may not include more fire bombing. Could work, but with given the stubborn nature of Japan at the time, it could take a bit.

>Plan 2. Operation Downfall (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall), basically invade the Japanese mainland with the hope of dethroning the Emperor and using him to call a ceasefire and thus, end the war. Lots of variables, Suicidal troops, Gurilla War breaking out, what if the Emperor (basically god to the Japanese civvies) were killed, and the Soviets invading from the north. They already took Manchuko in our time and were ready to invade Japan as well, this was one of the two reasons Japan surrendered in our time.

>Plan 3. Use Atomic Bombs that were mean initially for Germany, on Japan, and hope the Shock and awe of such a new weapon scares them into surrender.

Plan 3 was the best in the long run. The threat of total annihilation, combined with the Soviets knocking at their back door in Manchuko, make Hirohito and the Government realize at, in the end, unconditional surrender with the Americans was better than being a Wasteland run by Communists.

War isn't justified by default. Proper war is choosing the best bad option and just dealing with the inevitable consequences no matter what. Of course no one in America wanted to glass Hiroshima in such a horrifying way. But Japanese Military and Government were stubborn in their nationalism, they would never surrender. Never.

The big reason we're friends with the Japs is because we let Hirohito live

Lost Odyssey

>While Japan no longer had a realistic prospect of winning the war, Japan's leaders believed they could make the cost of invading and occupying the Home Islands too high for the Allies to accept, which would lead to some sort of armistice rather than total defeat. The Japanese plan for defeating the invasion was called Operation Ketsugō (決号作戦 ketsugō sakusen) ("Operation Codename Decisive"). The Japanese planned to commit the entire population of Japan to resisting the invasion, and from June 1945 onward, a propaganda campaign calling for "The Glorious Death of One Hundred Million" commenced.

Welp, it was either the bomb or getting shot to pieces. They can blame their retarded military leadership for being placed in such an awful position. Lucky them, though. They now get to use the bomb to play victim whenever their neighbors get pissed at them. Certainly couldn't do that if Operation Downfall actually happened.

That's a bullshit rationale, why would the US even need to invade? Japan never even touched the US mainland.
>b-but they might attack again! even though their navy was annihilated!
Face it, the US government was itching to use nukes, Japan was just a convenient target.
>inb4 humanitarianism
Don't make me laugh, that is historical illiteracy at best.

The U.S. shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. All of asia would have been better off.

Japan invaded the Aleutians. They deserved to be glassed for their audacity.

>Fucking with America

Attached: source.gif (245x213, 968K)

Sure thing, Abe.

>all these SEETHING weebs
Lmao.

2 jap cities fucking rekt

Koyani too

Someone sure loves communist dictators and American proxy wars.

>bomb neutral country
>WTF u arent even supposed to be in this war

like nanking, right?

How many civilians even died from the nukes?

The conflict was entirely orchestrated by FDR.

>Why would the US even need to invade?
Because Japan was a major power in the Second World War. Not only would an armistice with Japan allow them to recuperate and continue to try their bullshit in the Pacific again, but would most likely be a huge political failure for everyone involved, both domestically and internationally. By this point, one asks why the US got involved in the war in Europe at all, considering Germany never touched the US mainland either.
>The US government was itching to use nukes
Yeah, if you spent trillions of dollars on a superweapon, you'd at least want to try it out once, especially when it gives you the advantage of ending a 6 year long conflict while scaring the fuck out of your newest rival.

Someone sure loves Japanese militarism and bayoneting children.

Tell that to the Flipino and Chinese women being gang raped by IJA troops en masse, as well as all the people Unit 731 experimented on, considering they were literally worse off than Mengele's subjects.

>while japs had beheading contests for fun
Germans would never kill anyone for fu-

Attached: direlewanger.jpg (174x290, 7K)

Yee

The empire was a psychotic death cult that revered suicide. Now they're one of the most peaceful and prosperous countries on earth. Maybe they would've got there without the bombs, maybe they wouldn't have. No point second guessing it. The result is all we have.

Alternatively you nuke the USSR and help the Germans blockade GB.

If swapped, Japan would have done the Rape of Nanjing to all jews.
Btw, infant murder rape genocide is slightly worse than normal genocide.

I'll be sure tell all of the people killed by communists that it was worth it.

Yes, absolutely yes.
This anime would never have existed otherwise.
And they totally deserved it.

Attached: 1568746937522.jpg (1680x1050, 112K)

>being opposed to Imperial Japan means you're a commie sympathiser
You're a smoothbrain if you seriously think that everyone opposed to fascism is a commie.

>why did they invade Germany
mexico

that was ww1 you retard

>Plan 1
>starve out
doubt it for a country that was isolated before. if we waited long enough then russia would enter and we would have a EAST and WEST Germany all over again.

You must really love communists, because you think the millions killed by them in Asia were a better outcome than Japanese colonialism.

>Btw, infant murder rape genocide
Germany literally did all of this too.

fuck you dude

>cute girl
>English dub
sweet

ITT: ameritards cope with the fact that their Jewish masters used unjustified cruelty on a country they also lured into war through embargos and resource suffocation. The united goys of america can't fall apart soon enough.

Attached: 1568245750517.png (554x453, 235K)

I dunno ask the rape of nanking survivors? Oh wait they're all dead too

yes, gooks deserve everything we gave them

Attached: Air Raid on Kure.webm (1400x754, 2.83M)

>MUH NUKES
>MUH COMFORT WOMEN
>MUH NANKING

kek. East Asia is such a shit show.
I love it.

Attached: 1568083386595.gif (244x180, 868K)

>the small detail of the girl near the boy picking up the stone having half her body and eye burnt off
Metal
I want to see what happens next in this story

The United States of Israel be like *half-assed global empire, numerous wars with millions of casualties* but at least we didn't commit war crimes *commits war crimes, but being the global hegemon is completely immune from consequences*

Communist movements in Asia were in part caused by Imperial Japanese conquests, dumbass. Who do you think weakened the RoC enough to let Mao seize control? Who do you think gave Ho Chi Minh the idea of resisting foreign occupiers in Vietnam via armed conflict? Communists are definitely a problem, but they're no better than rule by autocratic, genocidal dictatorships with a death cult and no regard for human life.

>history.com/topics/world-war-ii/bombing-of-hiroshima-and-nagasaki
> The plane dropped the bomb–known as “Little Boy”–by parachute at 8:15 in the morning

Attached: 1426906199946.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Attached: you took my only food.png (1280x720, 968K)

You literally live in this timeline you 86 IQ somali albino. This is literally the outcome you are defending.

Everyone commits war crimes, but we never set out to genocide entire races.

>I swallow chinese propaganda if it helps defend unjustifiable bulshit like a child

Attached: 1567179240541.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>bomb Japan

>now russians, israel, india, etc have nukes
>no way of properly disposing of nuclear waste

>now Japan owns America with automobiles, electronics
>youth is absorbed in weeb shit like naruto

Damn.

Poke dragon
Get burned

Google gives me nothing, you got something?

What kind of limp-wristed defeatism is this? "Well I better not solve this problem because it might make another problem." Blow it out your ass.

Might want to crack open a history book there Burgerfat.

Stop being a weeb for a second and tell me you actually think japanese war crimes are made up, do it, you don't actually believe that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you been eating too many paint chips?

Lol, no ones hands are clean in war bruh, they signed up with the gerrys and the pulled pearl harbor. If they had nukes they probably would have used them at pearl harbor or California, we got the science victory one up play so you bet we were gonna use it.

Look up the Dirlewanger Brigade.

>now Japan owns America with automobiles, electronics

Errr Automobiles, yes. Electronics? Not so much these days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)
bbc.com/news/business-17688322

Pretty much half the shit the SS brigades in the East did involved this. Like the other user said, look up the Dirlewanger Brigade, not to mention the thousands of children Easy Bake Oven'd during the Holocaust.

why do you act like raping women in a war is a big deal user-kun

Reminding: Thjis is the Chinese holohoax, they use it for pity and Japanese did NOT commit massacres the Chinese claim.
Read
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
to see the truth

Mai grorius Nippon is flawless in its legacy. So what if nobunaga fucked little boys?

>read japanese blog for the truth about japanese war crimes

Attached: 1445146435119.gif (267x200, 24K)

I dunno, man. When the Germans rolled into France, French women hopped on their dicks willingly. If you need to brutally rape to get any action as the invading force, you just might be the bad guy.

Fuck america they deserve to fall

If the Chinese are mad about Nanjing, wait until they learn about Mao.

Wtf did the babies and mothers and children fucking do?

so like all of the inhabitants of europe descended from the steppe barbarians that exterminated the neolithic farmers that inhabited europe

Wait for orders
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/鉄血勤皇隊

>.jp site
>looks like it's not been updated since 2001
>no academic sources cited, all claims unverified and subject to secondhand eyewitness accounts at best
This is fucking garbage, don't ever link this site in an argument again.

>went from being the biggest dicks in the world to the pussiest in a flash
You have no idea m8. They could steamroll the fuck out of any other asian country if they weren't restricted to only having a self defense force. I've seen the efficiency of their navy first hand. They are no joke.

Honestly, A9 should be revoked. The US needs a proper superpower in the Pacific since China's getting uppity again.

Hello chang, many social points today?

I don't know man. China's Navy is like 8000 fishing boat strong.

Funny, but no. I actually like the nips far more than China, but to say Nanking didn't happen is absolute fucking retardation.

No, America did it purely to show the Soviets that they have working WMDs

>questionable source
>non-argument when called out

Yeah I think you're done here.

If you are inquiring because of bias against Asians, it was a 100% military decision that was approved by the president. There was no real need for it in Germany when we were finished making the nukes. Remember too, that we had to capture an airbase close enough to Japan to drop one and we had to manufacture a bomber that could carry it and get away without its wings being blown off.

Attached: W5Cm5e5CskFXBp6Mo-e-Z2FZ11Snqre2k9ulK8_BcaM.jpg (2032x3508, 465K)

Could have done that in Moscow.

I want to watch a bratty shota get railed in the ass by a fit futa until their insides are crushed into a fine mush.

Attached: 9.jpg (410x406, 62K)

Maybe they shouldn't bomb a country that it has no quarrel with?

I dunno, what did all those chinese, korean, and filipino mothers and children do?

When you fuck with America, your countries ass is ours.

Attached: C1369718-98DD-4EFC-8B70-210349F7C2DE.gif (366x305, 3.38M)

But then the cold war wouldn't happen and the military complex wouldn't get all those sweet $$$

Attached: 1550775213071.png (386x494, 110K)

>"I couldn't believe this was happening in this world."

I'm sure the victims of Japanese militarism were thinking the same thing.

Get fucked, bitch.

Attached: 1548178483051.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

And the commies killed more than both combined. Twice over. Yet people think it’s cool to salute Stalin, and wave the Banner and Scycle and wear Che Guevara shirts, but they lose their shit over the Rising Sun Flags or Swatzticas.

>civilians should have to suffer for the crimes of soldiers ordered by non elected government officials
Nice going retard.

I guess all Americans should be crucified over the invasion of Iraq and the was in Syria.

yes please

>he thinks he can invade gunmerica
If our serial killers don't kill you the crazy gun freaks will

>civilians
>Operation Ketsugo demanding they all fight to the death in the face of invasion.

Nah. They're "civilians" when it's convenient.

>the farmers and fishers are innocent!
>they just happen to feed the soldiers

Kay.

While were at it, we should kill all niggers for creating slavery, burn europe to the ground for imperialism... no one gets off scott free, every single human culture has a past riddled with horrible atrocities.

Yeah I'm sure a 10 year old knew about all that.

Start with yourself

I'm sure the ten year old who got bayoneted by a stab happy IJA soldier was aware about what was happening as well.

now we're talking

civilians always reap the benefits of their nation's victories but always run from responsibility for their failures. "oh i'm not responsible, it was my state, and it was run by a curraaazy man" is not what you write on your mortgage application in territory seized from someone else

Of corse not, all those lives are lost for nothing.
But of course mutts will find reasons to justified it because they can't live with the thought that their country kill all those people just to test some bombs.
whether it is "Muh war crimes" or potential of invasion from non nonexistent army

Daily reminder mongols got away with worse shit and never got nuked

based ESL laying the smackdown.

>ctrl+f cunny
>no matches

Attached: Diana3.png (604x566, 271K)

Well, you’re so guilt ridden, start with yourself. If you have internet access, you’re clearly from a nation that at some point has reaped the benefits of savagery. You’re not innocent either, so since you’re so strung up over this, go ahead and prepare a noose for yourself.

Yeah, civilians of an absolute monarchy are totally responsible for the foreign policy they have no say about

Yes
Very cool

>commit war crimes to punish war crimes
epic

Just overthrow the government.

>non nonexistent army

Wait. Are you telling me the Japanese lost to ghosts?
Nigga that's spooky.

You first.

acting really sensitive about war is a modern contrivance and only when it's beneficial to the person crying

Americans unironically deserved 9/11 and worse as they had voted to elect the guys who fucked up the Middle East.
Meanwhile, WW2 era Japanese civilians had no voting right and thus werent responsible for their leaders decisions

I live in the U.S, my country already overthrew its government when it needed to.

>Nuked Japan civilians
>Lmao epic
>Sand niggers nuked them back
>OH NO THE GREATEST TRAGEDY OF HUMANKIND
Kind funny how they react desu, 9/11 was comfy

Attached: 1568044253138.jpg (500x500, 106K)

Swamp is still dirty. Not even Trump managed t clean that shit up. Best start getting ready, you’re run by Jews.

silence, weeb.

brb gonna rape 500000 white women and kill 500000 pregnant ones

Go read a book, they send people to war to getthem killed, then take control of the media goverment and corporations, we know this is true because they again do it to USA but they are too cucked to do something, there's a reason why the soviets did so much propaganda about it being about race

I mean, in a form of Karmic justice, yeah they did. They’ve had it coming for the longest time and are even responsible for creating the taliban.

Trump made the swamp worse

>a plane attack is a nuke
Dumb touhou poster? checks out

Well you're a quickie so it doable

I love how japs always try to pretend they are the victims of the ww2. Truly the scum of the earth, two bombs were not enough.

You guys certainly act like it though lmao

>I guess all Americans should be crucified over the invasion of Iraq and the was in Syria
Honestly? yes.

Honestly all of countries should get nuked at least once for war reparations.

Get fucking murdered or raped to death along side their mothers, friends and sisters

Absolutely. Those nips deserve another nuke, too for being so uppity.

>autocratic, genocidal dictatorships with a death cult
He's saying the world is CURRENTLY ruled by such a cult. The cult to which he's referring is, perhaps not autocratic (at the very least oligarchic), but certainly genocidal (easily verifiable if you extrapolate current birth rates, and the fates of countries like Rhodesia and SA), a dictatorship in the sense that the law is enforced very selectively, is a death cult (in the sense that death is necessary to fulfill their aims) and have no regard for human life (easy when you don't consider anyone outside of your tribe as human).

Do I need to spell it out for you?

>Bombing of Japan: 241,000 – 900,000 killed
>September 11: 2,977 killed

Got a lot of killing to do if they want to catch up

Attached: 1419650867898.gif (291x247, 1.39M)

I don't think so. They were on the edge of surrendering. Our naval forces were fucking them hard as is. It was a reactionary powermove.

>Entire bloodlines lost
>Artifacts, records, and shrines
>Entire families destroyed
>survivors scared for life with uncurable cancer

yeah, I guess

Based

Attached: 1429130998277.png (819x983, 614K)

Daily reminder you're either an asshurt russian that doesn't realize that Chagatai converted to orthodox, or an asshurt chink and that such atrocities were common for that age. Also, japs were nuked because america was starting to get war weary and wasn't looking forward to an invasion of the home islands.

inb4 okinawa counts,
no it doesn't, even despite being from the same language family, their language and culture is different enough to warrant treating them as their own culture and their history is marked not with loyalty to japan but by waffling between allegiance/tributary statehood to both china and japan in order to maintain independence from both.

Attached: 1546656131820.png (400x340, 121K)

tbqh you guys are doing good enough job yourself

Attached: 1565254404278.jpg (460x522, 112K)

Red army was already on their way to the pacific after Hitler's downfall, it was unnecessary. Also:
>some random arab's chlorine gas bad and war crime
>my two atomic bombings that decimated entire cities ok

>thinks I'm American

Attached: 1561909843450.jpg (396x246, 31K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
This alone deserved a good nuking

>japan crying about nukes
>conveniently don't bring up the Rape of Nanjing

Japan still whines about those fucking nukes. They were vicious motherfuckers. We had parameters set for acceptable surrender and they wouldn't meet them. A shame only a fraction of Japan felt what China felt from the Nips' ridiculous blood crusade.

Attached: 1557429418505.gif (250x196, 810K)

japan had universal male suffrage before the war for electing the lower house of the diet

Attached: 1565087692311.jpg (904x716, 137K)

doesn't look it to me

>making huge leaps forward in medical knowledge
>bad

yes hillary women truly are the primary victims of war

but over 200 of those 2,977 were jewish
have some perspective, user

Remember official nip reaction when canada made a memorial for little girls raped in nanjing? Those gooks still deny it on government level, this is ridiculous.

Who care? Human should just be nuked all to hell.
Judgement Day when?

Yes. If but only for pic related.

Attached: 6f2.jpg (640x464, 87K)

You scared of medical researches?

that's just research bro
wait until you learn what enlightenment natural philosophers did to people

What anime?

>Canada
Canada is bad no matter what they do

Real Life

Yeah because US doctors were very smart
Fucking retard did you forgot the whole lobotomize shit???

Attached: lobotomy-1.jpg (1149x607, 151K)

imagine acknowledging a 35m population oil rig in the arctic for any reason

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1367601778235.jpg (580x346, 60K)

God I wish that were me

>developed in Europe
>Advanced in Portugal
>Fuckin' Americans how can they do this?!

Oh excuse me, how many cases did the US did again?

or we could just stop the disingenuous moralizing and admit that we prioritize our own preferred groups over others and if it comes to it that means someone's going to get got

Nah i just want everyone to die with me.

well all life in this universe will eventually end
you just have to be patient

>NO FAIR! THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE AN ACTUAL CULTURE AND HISTORY WHEN WE DON'T HAVE ONE!
This is what burgers actually believe

It's okay to have an actual culture and history so long as you don't use it to justify murder.

>A shame only a fraction of Japan felt what China felt from the Nips' ridiculous blood crusade.
Japan suffered the largest population loss in terms of total population percentage. Yes, even more than Russia, Germany, and China. The fucking communist during the Chinese civil war killed more chinks than the Japs ever did.

Less than 47% of adult males could vote, and women couldn't vote at all.

"He just gives you all these canned answers. The only time I got a rise out of him was when I suggested that he tell us about his decision to drop the atomic bombs in the actual ruins of Hiroshima. Truman looked at me for the first time. ‘O.K.,’ he said, ‘but I won’t kiss their asses.'"

based Truman

what part of universal male suffrage implied that women could vote or that they should

not much, the creator of that anime film/manga was a survivor of the explosion and he's just telling his experience on how it all went down for him and his family.

>the dog going apeshit and biting the railing
every time

Attached: yo yo ma.jpg (540x564, 98K)

>It's okay to have an actual culture and history so long as you don't use it to justify murder.
So you admit then that the whites are the true evil then? Because that is exactly what they were doing in Asia decades before Japan even opened up its borders to trade with them. It's also what wh*te "people" did for decades after WW2 even.

Murder rules.

Attached: Leeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

What cartoon?

you don't want to watch that. watch upbeat animus like now and then, here and there; k-on; and grave of the fireflies

Yep all those civilians sure did have it out for america, every last one of them espeically the kids. All of them just lusting for that American blood.

Attached: 21.gif (401x353, 324K)

So it would be justified for russian and american civilians to get nuked 10 times over, too?

Considering lives were saved by the war that was averted. yes fucking totally.

You can use the operation downfall excuse to justify any war crime.
>We were murdering all these Russian civilians to shock the USSR into surrendering
>We were raping and killing all these Chinese civilians to shock China into surrendering and end the war sooner

I'm not into moe shit like gay-on

Devotion

it's hard to get more moe than grave of the fireflies

were they just civilians or soldiers hiding with civilians ?

Nice video games thread, you fucking idiots.

>Women and children are soldiers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
Yep all those civilians sure did have it out for japan, every last one of them espeically the kids. All of them just lusting for that Japanese blood.

maybe they shouldn't use children as human shields.

b-but america should have let them do it first.

this film is better than your entire hobby

>the bombs only killed women and children

damn that's some efficient bombs.

>Unit 731
>comfort women
>Rape of Nanking
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE DIDNU NUFFIN WE WAS GOOD JAPS

>Prevented california from getting hit.
See, you only have your selves to blame for the state of california and the game devs there. Check mate.

They absolutely could have. Their agriculture and logistical capacity were almost completely destroyed by the end of the war. Even if they could produce enough food to drag the war out they didn't have to means to get it to all parts of the country.

>anime
>better than literally anything

America didn't feel like fighting the rest of the war and activated cheats.

Point here is if Japan had nukes and the capability to firebomb American cities they would have. Civilians be damned.
Everyone was itching to test out their nuclear program on someone. America just happened to be quicker on the draw.

Honestly california is only fucked because what the russians did to them later on.

>>Unit 731
Advanced medical knowledge
>>comfort women
Prostitutes, just Koreans wanted to be victims too so they make a big deal out of it
>>Rape of Nanking
Fake as the 6 billion

ucb and caltech are too valuable to lose
won't miss you, stanford

>Unit 731
Except when America received their research papers, it was basically completely worthless because the Japanese didn't do those experiments for the sake of research but for their own sadistic enjoyment.
>comfort women
They were forced or tricked into it.
>Rape of Nanking
Okay, weeb

Kill the medics too!
Kids grow up to be soldiers!

you're catching on user

Japs were the real bad guys of the war. Germans weren't even that bad, they were just defending themselves from communism while Japan was pure barbarism and bloodlust. I don't feel bad at all for nuking them.

We bomb them because they were gonna stop given us anime tiddies, two bomb to remind them what happen if they even stop.