Q4 2019 I am forgotten

Q4 2019 I am forgotten...

Attached: 5abd00f52ebd7929008b4b2a-750-375.jpg (750x375, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEia4HQh0lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

I never really got why people watch Jacksepticeye or any of those other guys like him to begin with.

Excellent. Don't post his picture again and we're all set. E-celeb obsession is such a low-power trait these days, worse than general celebrity worship (itself a low-power trait).

They don't know any better. They don't know how to find other shit on YouTube because they just look at something on the front page and click. Then it's too late and they're already familiar with them so why look elsewhere.

dont think he cares, hes almost a billionaire

Media is actually attacking him now because he defends violent video games and lootboxes

Kids have no filter, unfortunately the industry know it

he got paid to fuck off from existence, based microsoft

Attached: giphy.gif (640x266, 1.31M)

Literally who?

This.

Ninja? The streamer? From twitch? Moved to Microsofts Mixer? He played....uh....Fortnite, I guess.

Ring a bell?

fuck off reddit

Nope.

He is a smart faggot.
Either he got tired of all the retarded kids wanting to be his friend, or seen the eventual decline of fortinigt, and wanted out
Now he has microsoft paying him millions to stream to like 50 people

I don't watch streamers, so no.

Come on, he's a big thing....for kids.

If you must reply to this shit, at least sage.

>not knowing Ninja
cringe

Attached: your welcome.png (613x276, 48K)

Except this is the website that worships the culture of calling people who like video games virgins

Attached: tenor.gif (220x144, 435K)

This user mentioned him in his post

you sound threatened by people watching ecelebs. a low power trait

the youtube algorithm is a mystery

Attached: 1446219827607.jpg (600x580, 270K)

Why would I not want to be called a nerd or a virgin?

>zoomers think theirs was the first generation to make nerds cool
I didn't know Ninja was streaming in the '90s.

>mfw i also belived Video Games were starting to become mainstream when i was a kid
>My older brother says the same thing about when he was a kid
When did games started making more dosh than Hollywood again? It was already in the Atari era, right?

Attached: rad.png (294x547, 249K)

Ninja is the guy that played Fallout 76 with Logic and Rick and Morty.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEia4HQh0lg

Attached: Ka_smart.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>the "I wanna be a fortnite streamer" starter pack

Attached: 1552086432608.jpg (1000x1231, 220K)

Yea Forums seething that nobody pays them to play videogames

>Low power trait
This is the first time I heard of this concept.
What the fuck dies that mean?
What would be a high power trait?

Generally
>like game
>look game up on youtube
>click first result
>watch

Good bait, desu.

cringe.

.... and 900 million richer.

Actually it was tasteless and artosis casting Brood Wars in south korea.

Is it true that the cash starts rolling in if you play fortnite on twitch

>Roiland desperately trying to improvise material but can't barely maintain the voice of the characters
>Logic almost sleeping while looking confused about what the hell is happening in the game
>Ninja using all his trained shill skills to transparently fake interest in the game and Roiland jokes

Attached: 1564258134029.gif (307x284, 1.06M)

I watched a few minutes of this guy just to see what the big deal was. I don't understand his appeal at all. I could understand watching someone play a character like that Dr. Disrespect dude, where he's putting on a bit of a show and comes off like a pro wrestling villain, but this Ninja doesn't have much personality to speak of at all. He barely even spoke in the clip I saw. I guess I just don't understand why you'd want to watch someone else play games instead of playing them yourself in the first place.

01:09:25

Attached: I know what kid we are going to do today, Ferb.jpg (1019x952, 139K)

Yes I showed my bank my stream and now I am a millionaire.

Dr. Disrespect is the only one of the big streamer I can understand people watching, he actually puts on a big act, some serious effort and makes a show out of it.
Other big streamers just plays the game like the normally would do and sometimes thank someone for donating, most of the big streamers have the personality of a stone.
Lirik, Shroud,summit and all those I will never understand why they have viewers.

>that dead look in his eyes after switching to mixer when he realizes that this is his life now and has to do it every day for years to maintain his contract

How do we save him bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-035411_Gallery.jpg (607x613, 174K)

this is where Yea Forums pretends theyve never heard of ninja despite spending the last years sperging out about him

Save him from what? He got so much money we could only dream of and he doesn't need to stream on a shitty site run by SJW's anymore.

I googled that name and got some irish alt righter?