I don't understand, how the fuck does a small ass island of people create the best games in the world?

I don't understand, how the fuck does a small ass island of people create the best games in the world?

Attached: JP games.jpg (900x900, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best games in the world
>majoras mask

don't make me lol, rofl, and lmao, user.

sage

It can't be the people, South Korea doesn't produce anything decent while being pretty much the exact same kind of asian.

But I don't think any of those are better than these.

Attached: vidya.jpg (920x920, 355K)

lmao

Hello, beeprorz.

Boring boomer shit, games are supposed to be fun you know.

isn't metroid prime a western game

boring

could you have more generic "I may only be 17 but I play the good video games" taste?

Yes, most of it was made in Texas
OP is pulling your leg

Persona 5 sucks cock

Attached: topsters2.png (1303x903, 1.1M)

Based contrarian poster

6/7

Attached: 4 x 4.png (1200x1200, 2.83M)

5/5

What site do you make these on again? Haven't done one in forever.

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Topsters

How bad am I

Attached: 15686084970394214380606270668046.png (1500x1500, 3.14M)

most western games suck..I can only list maybe one western franchise where I love more than 2 games and that is uncharted whereas japanese games, I love most games in resident evil, dmc, souls, mgs, persona, legend of zelda, ninja gaiden...western games just dont feel the same

>Void and Pathologic
Interesting but as games they're god awful. Not even the normal awful eurojank, but advanced awful.

>Planescape
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

>Vampire
An error has occurred, shutting down.

>Thief
Yawn

>Riven
Point and clicks were never good

>Alpha Centauri and fallout

Eh, never played them. They have some interesting stuff in them but the actual gameplay seems pretty tedious.

>Transistor
>Not bastion

Attached: 1479608970863.png (501x445, 151K)

Why do Jap games age so much better than Western games? All of the games in the OP are eminently playable today, can't say the same for the games in the second pic whatsoever.

>single-player story-based action-adventures with collectibles and tacked-on RPG elements are the best games ever made

Yea Forums's taste is pedestrian