Was he the least controversy celeb to exist?

Yup, I'm thinking he wins best human on the planet

Attached: godonearth.png (379x524, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bopu4rbJiaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That or Linkara

youtu.be/Bopu4rbJiaA

Too bad he's literally dying and unable to adapt to the modern climate. He's become less and less relevant and he lacks the ability to relate to younger people now.

He's a fossil. A neo-boomer if you will.

avgn

God I made a typo

He's more chad than people with no diagnoses are, yup, he wins life

>Twitter screencap thread
>but it's just the bio this time
>trying to stir up shit with e-drama
Boy I sure am glad that moderation gives zero fucks about the quality on this board. It allows us to have quality threads like this one, for one.

Honestly he's too wholesome for the current LPer scene. Kids today want shitty memes in everything.

I genuinely like the guy but damn Emile it's ogre.

He's /ourguy/ so yes.

its not drama, its us being right and praising the god he is

Every celeb has dirt. Give it a few years.
>Linkara
How

>Yup, I'm thinking
i'm thinking you should fucking kill yourself you cringe spastic.

He's big enough already he can coast the rest of his career.

damn chill... I was just saying I think he's a good person...because he is one

>Was he the least controversy celeb to exist?
He's using e-drama as a proxy to measure the "worth" of a fucking e-celeb. How about you shut the fuck up?

I am O*p....? And I don't mean e-drama as the source of controversy, I mean people like Emile and don't roast him just for living

>>>

and also the ghostbusters thing

Attached: butttingled videogameplayer.png (484x420, 290K)

>Too bad he's literally dying and unable to adapt to the modern climate. He's become less and less relevant and he lacks the ability to relate to younger people now.
Isn't all of this good?
I don't want to watch faggots that pander to zoomer idiots, or even worse, edgy Yea Forumstards.
I want to watch people that genuinely enjoy video games and don't mind getting autistically in depth about them.

Attached: 2352354.jpg (512x512, 33K)

>ProtonJon and Chuggaa have lives and active fanbases whether its on twitch or youtube
>NCS is a 40 year old wizard playing random shit and is barely remembered

Attached: Bz4ciR-CEAAWujt.jpg (600x610, 46K)

I mean, I am a zoomer and he still appeals to me.

I love NCS... too, but its hard to be a fan of someone you only know over the internet. I remember him. nothing much can be done

Just feels like he knows hes irrelevant, aging and not very good at modern games so now he just plays randomizers all day.

Imagine if this guy's old videos resurfaced, Some of the stuff he said truly was apart of it's time.

Attached: Clement.png (900x900, 660K)

He wont grow past where he is now but a lot of fans who started watching him as teens have jobs now, just because he's been there for so damn long. He'll probably be fine coasting if he ever needs financial assistance

Can you really call "likes dick and has a tranny fetish" controversy? It's weird, but "controversy" sort of has this connotation of being hated.

I only watched his kid icarus let's play and while I didn't find his commentary very enjoyable especially when he tried to be funny, I can respect how knowledgeable he was about the game and the effort he put into showing it off.

He's talked about it and said he's not about it any more. And he doesn't seem like the type to bend over for the mob when he's already said it's behind him.

Who the fuck is that? a boomer that just streams chrono trigger over and over?

>he lacks the ability to relate to younger people now.
Good

Like what? I remember watching him back in the day but can't recall anything that would get him heat

Not even chuggaa can sell me on liking skyward sword, especially when the controls even mess up on him during the LP

Attached: 1510370918537.jpg (960x540, 195K)

He's a pretentious asshole and his dicksuckers on Yea Forums are even worse.

Being NCS is suffering
How many years do you think the cigarettes shaved?

NCS is great if you need to wind down before bed. Also it's interesting seeing games from his prospective cause he's much older. But he definitely doesn't have the charisma that attracts modern audiences.

>"controversy" sort of has this connotation of being hated.
Well pretty much everyone who's encountered Linkara in real life has found him insufferable so yeah

>Kids today want shitty memes in everything
But all of his attempts at humor were just the same shitty memes over and over.

Attached: dd1.png (621x668, 16K)

Did you mean “least controversial” you fucking queer?

>that icon
A man of culture, I see.

>have you learned your lesson?

I made a typo