Everyone here likes to call eachother zoomers. Nah. I got a story for you

Everyone here likes to call eachother zoomers. Nah. I got a story for you.
>Be me
>In boot camp about 8 months ago
>Recruit convalescent unit
>Talking about Vidya with some of the guys there
>Most of the 18-20 at the oldest
>They obsessively talk about Pokemon claiming all gens before 6 were trash
>They love the story in every call of duty
>Halo is the greatest game of all time if not the second greatest
>Minecraft/fortnite/apex are all masterpiece games to them
You guys don't fucking know what a zoomer is. Any dissent from those opinions instantly got a Target on your back to be snitched on to the commanding officers about ANYTHING. You fags don't know shit about how truly bad the next generations taste is
Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-202837.png (1080x1920, 1.03M)

Gen 6 was my favorite, not because of the story and shit, but only because they made it possible to play comp without needing to hack in pokemon.
Breeding takes time sure, but better that than losing every comp battle in existence.
I dont play cod/fortnite/apex since im bad at fps and dont play on console often
Minecraft is alright with mods but vanilla is kinda stale
Im 22

One problem with your story. You ARE a zoomer, therefore we can't trust anything you say.

How do I know you’re not a zoomer? For all I know we could all be zoomers.

>actually joining the military

It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do instead.

Still, people like you join. They wish to be broken down and remolded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you

Cool, but you’re ALSO a zoomer. Do you have such a low IQ that you don’t understand you’re going to drag yourself down? If you’re under the age of 30 you’re a zoomer, and I doubt any of you fags are above 30.

What branch are you in?

I'm 29, turning 30 in 2 weeks.

>Going to bootcamp at age 29.

Story time. How did you fuck up your life so bad?

Navy, I double tapped though and was seperated

>boomer
>zoomer
>doomer
>coomer
What the fuck do these words even mean? Can't you just speak plain English?

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I didn't. I thought it might have been a good opportunity to travel, while also having much of my expenses paid for me. I also hated the state I lived in and wanted to cut ties with my dysfunctional alcoholic family.

>dysfunctional alcoholic family
There it is

To add, immediately after I was seperated for injuring my leg twice, I moved out of my home state, bought my first home, and now live on a lakefront property.

Hol up, I thought boot camp only referred to Marines, which is why all the new recruits are called boots. Doesn't the Navy use a different term for basic training or some shit?

Same story different year, people dislike the younger generation. I’ll admit it, I’m a zoomer and I play CoD with my zoomer friends.

>>Be me
Who the fuck else would you be?

>need to trust your life in the hands of people who claim pokemon is not fucking dead after gen 5 but was actually trash until gen 6
Yeah, I would end up in a court martial for desertion

Well, I call it boot camp. It was actually called recruit training command. But that's neither here nor there if you ask me. Different words for the same shit

>were all zoomers
Holy shit... even the boomers could be zoomers, who do we trust?

Except the marines take that shit seriously. They don't even like being called soldiers because apparently that's an army thing, and being mistakenly associated with the army is a huge disrespect to them.

Guess we gotta all come together as BoomZoomers

Yeah well fuck the Marines. Remind them that they're dependent on the Navy to even exist

>doomer
>coomer
I'm not familiar with those two.

>be me
Stopped reading there

Not even new. Westacucks only consume modern Ametimutts garbage media, are braindead soulless insects

If you can't run at least 32 miles per hour you aren't allowed to call yourself a zoomer

A doomer is someone who’s given up on life, the ultimate pessimist. A coomer is a gamered maniac. See picture

Attached: FA2B55D1-6831-41C9-9045-1C8E710A2A45.jpg (508x429, 28K)

*gamered

Typical Americans. All 360 users were like that. America has no culture.

I have a friend that join boot camp at 29, poor dude had the perfect life until his gf literally joins some feminist cult
>friend has the cutest short, blonde hair, blue eye girl
>just got a house, and new car together
>life going well for him, and plans to marry his girl soon
>friend’s gf gets some New odd office job
>friend’s gf starts making a lot money from new job, and her personality started changing
>a month into the job, she shaves her head bald, and doesn’t say why
>soon after, she leaves him for some super dyke chick, and goes protest in the street naked
>friend got really depressed and lost his job
>couldn’t afford house and car by himself
>any extra money he had was use to put his 10 years relationship gf through college
>joins army just to forget his ex gf
I feel bad for the guy, but no one saw that shit coming. How weak are women to be brainwashed by feminists

Attached: 894D69C0-8A28-4505-A9F5-DD3B269546E2.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

I just want to shoot at simebody

nice

The faceapp smile adds nothing to the joke, which was already just an edit of an edit of an edit.

Yo, OP what can you tell me about boot camp while you're at it?

I''m planning on joining the military since my parents keep suggesting it and I failed in absolutely every other aspect of my life.

But he's happy user or at least he think he is.

Be in shape before you go in. Don't call people sir or ma'am unless they're an officer. Don't be the worst in your division. Don't be the best in your division. Strive for the middle of the pack. Don't cry like a bitch when you get yelled at and don't talk back. Get used to very little sleep because your stupid as fuck division is gonna be up till midnight talking even though you have to be up at 5. It wasn't hard, I just found out I had a calcium deficiency disorder and broke bones too easily for them to let me stay

Beat me to it

Attached: 1568604251620.gif (500x375, 2M)

Thanks for identifying what I already knew. You guys should go into psychiatry.

Not him but it depends on which branch. Air force is easy peasy, marines are hardcore, army is retarded, and I don't know about the navy's. If you're smart you'd join the air force. If you're retarded you pick marines or army. If you're gay you go navy. Also I'd advise you to start working out. Makes things much easier and people pick on you less if you can outrun them and are stronger than them. Seriously, the weakest guy will be pushed around like a disowned gay child in a christian family.

What kind of people can I expect to find in my division? normies or other losers than me? My dad swears up and down that I wont be the worst one there, but he probably just thinks cause im big and taller than him then I MUST be decent at some kind of physical activity.

Vets actually get insane amounts of benefits. It shouldn't be a surprise people join the military.

you get snitched on because you are an insufferable faggot who does not fit in, not because of your taste in vidya

If you join the military you've effectively given away your rights as a human being, fucking retard.

A lot of hispanics, normies, retards, and all around scumbags. You'll also have the loudmouth hood niggers who manage to fuck over the whole division with their ignorant bullshit like trying to fight, talking back to recruiters, or just outright being lazy as fuck and refusing to do anything they don't want to

This story sounds fake

>that you've lost the game.
fuck you

That's okay. I don't want to fit in with a bunch of 18-20 year old dumb as fuck fresh out of high school kids. Being in boot made me realize how fucking bad I must have been at 18.

It's not fake. It's one of the main reasons I'm glad I got separated on a medical discharge. I was about to snap and fuck one of them up while he was sleeping because he made sure to let rdcs know when my rack was out of order every day. I saved myself a fucking jail sentence by getting out

Yea Forums - Videogame Discussion

>This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition
Have you ever looked up to or learned anything from a person or your environment?

Attached: 4e50605.jpg (720x512, 68K)

I refuse to believe that there was a fucking clique filled of people like that who obsessively harassed some dude because he thought their taste in games sucked

Have you ever been to high school user? Because that's exactly how it works. They were mostly kids fresh out of high school.

Zoomers don't take anything seriously, they have herd mentality, and to top it all off they have what we now see is an inherent taste for shit and the lowest common denominator.

If you love interesting people, zoomers are 5x worse than Millennials. This site dies with them. Fucking normalfaggots, the lot of them.

Attached: 1568000810638.png (480x561, 108K)

See

>BOOMER BOOMER ZOOMER
>ZOOMIE GO ZOOMIES ZOOM ZOOM
>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMER
>BOOMIE BOOM BOOM ZOOM
>ZOOMER BOOMER ZOOM ZOOM BOOM

Attached: 1564254043694.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

>Gen 6 was my favorite
awful
>but only because they made it possible to play comp without needing to hack in pokemon
had you never once heard of online battle simulators?

Attached: 1539993755571 - pokemon gen vi battle sprites flying mistake.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>If you’re under the age of 30 you’re a zoomer
False. Zoomer starts for high school graduating class of 2015---a.k.a., '96-'97.

retirement after 20 years and free school all while getting paid, you are literally a NIGGER to turn your nose up at an opportunity.

Tomorrow is my first day of college. Can’t go to the military cus my vision is 20/120ish and I managed to get into a program that I get the next 2 years of tuition paid off so long as I manage a 2.0 and go full time.

He probably tried and was denied on account of being a lardass, or having a medical history of depression or other mental disorders. That's why he's so bitter.

Attached: 1531622543779.png (645x729, 105K)

People always underestimate just how bad it is, and just how much worse the world can actually get. People here call something "casual", and then if you look hard enough, you can find groups of people where normality is far more casual then they could possibly imagine.

I can paint a picture. Say you are a car expert, and call fans of certain cars "casuals", then you find a surprisingly large group of people who you mistakenly assume that are interested in the hobby just as you are, and they talk in vivid detail about..bicycles. You barely speak of the most casual car you can think of, and they call you a overbearing nerd for caring that much about vehicles. It can always get worse, and the amount of those people may shock you.

Work hard, and study. Don't settle for 2.0.

>actually joining the military
>It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

The game is literally rigged from the start. From what i've seen the mil is a way to rig it in your favor. Getting a decently paying job in years that most people spend fucking off wasting time, getting free school after one and and retirement benefits in 20 years if you stick with it, on top of getting a VA loan along with FHA loans if you want to invest in real estate, Most mils aren't smart enough to use all of the tools provided, but they are definitely still there.
Pretending that stuff doesn't exist, you're not only a zoomer but possibly a literal retard.

Zoomers who grew up on MW2, Minecraft, Adventure time, iCarly, Diary of a wimpy kid, etc. are now the vast majority of the internet. It's all over, you can't swim against the tide.

Attached: 1561305762469.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Yes, we know, the generation about to vote are all complete fucking retards, beyond anything that came before including the millennial faggot boomers, the crop of 16-20 y/o zoomers is so bad they should all be gassed so that the generation after them can take their place.

Become a cop

Oh believe me, I know

>GF occasionally babysits her niece and nephew, nephew is like 16 but niece is only 6 and autistic
>Nephew is the stereotypical zoomer, obsessed with his smart phone and fortnite, that's it
>Always have to come as he "looks up to me"
>Really he just sits there and shits on anything I like
>Trying to watch some anime and just forget the faggots here
>Sits behind me entire time shitting on how stupid anime is
>Calls fellow zoomer, puts him on speakerphone, proceeds to talk about how shit anime is
>Wants to play some games on my PC
>Try to show him some fun ones im into, Mordhau, Vermintide 2, some source mods
>THESE ARE SO BORING CAN YOU INSTALL FORTNITE?
>Let him install it just so he can shut the fuck up
>Makes me vs him on my laptop
>Never played before, but absolutely shitting on him
>YOURE SO BAD WHY DO YOU PLAY LIKE THIS? YOU DONT EVEN BUILD ANYTHING YOU JUST SHOOT ME, YOURE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME BRO

She almost brought him over again today, but thankfully had to take him home at the last second for some reason, I've never been so fucking relieved in my life.

Nope. People who get sent to the front lines are actually really rare. You're more likely to be kept state side as what is called a Rear Echelon Motherfucker. I think the statistics were what, 15 REMFs to every soldier actually fighting?

It's going to get worse before it gets better, the next gen are legitimately worse and more braindead than the fucking millennials.

Anyone over the age of 15 is fucking lost, they will be the worst generation yet, after them it should get better imo.

>boot camp is full of retards
color me surprised. they were probably too dumb to finish school so they enlisted to try to seem disciplined or whatever

>boot camp
stopped reading there. militaryfags are all normalfag lying retards.
please kill yourselves, you obviously want to die.

Attached: American Army.png (960x540, 773K)

I love Halo, dislike Fortnite and Apex, like Minecraft, and Gen 4 is my personal favorite (never even played Gen 6 or onwards).

t. born 2000

The best is when someone would act like they're smarter than you, and then you say "oh yeah what'd you get on your ASVAB then? Watch them start making excuses like "ASVAB doesn't mean anything". Happened to me guy got a 38, was calling me a dumbass, so I say "alright well buddy you got a 38 on a basic high school level test and I got a 92." Even when faced with that they refuse to admit that maybe they're just fucking dumb

This. A lot of the stereotypes don't exist. A big one being the assumption that Drill Sergeants are all Emery Lee. Drill Sarges are adaptable as fuck, and go with what works. If they see that screaming in your face is getting no results, they'll try a different approach. Despite what Full Metal Jacket implies, they really are on your side at the end of the day.

Go die for israel

>I'm 22
So, zoomer.

Stop crying.

hear this
gamer

>lost the game
fanfuckingtastic

I was more giving context as to what REAL zoomers are. That label gets thrown around here, but most of you guys really aren't as bad as the real zoomers. We may disagree on shit and argue, but I don't see any of you as completely insufferable faggots that I want to curb stomp like zoomers. Except for the pol fags

t. Gibless faggot

They're verbal Wojaks
So now newbies can post Wojaks without posting Wojaks.
It's actually quite ingenious.

Ironic how the most thorough and comprehensive of social safety nets in the US is the army.

Attached: Ursula5.png (1500x2150, 715K)