All three release on the same day for $30 each and you can get the bundle of three for $60

All three release on the same day for $30 each and you can get the bundle of three for $60
You can use the D-Pad
Locked 60fps
Pixel match resolution
There. 10/10 release. Literally everyone is happy.

Attached: Awakening Ages Seasons.png (1275x720, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcSJMY4zTDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$30 each
>not just making Oracle of Ages +Oracle of Seasons combo pack
disgusting

>Locked 60fps
Nice lying right at the start OP

>lying
google hypothetical scenario, you stupid moron

ummm no sweetie, i will only pay $60 for each one
nintendo deserves that money for all the effort they do

>The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awake
kek

Surprisingly that part is legit

Attached: IMG_20190919_153040.jpg (2816x3065, 2.48M)

>Creating an entire game and engine from scratch doesn't take any effort because they're using level design from another game!
>I demand they triple the work for the same price!

Poorfags are creepy

The Switch fanbase is the worst console fanbase in the history of video games.
How about you ask for new fucking games like everyone else? Why do you insist on begging for ports, remasters, and remakes? Why do you want Nintendo to become Disney and trample all over their existing works?

Must be bait. 90% of the work would be reused across the three

why not just sell all three for sixty
&&release the third oracle game

I mean it takes way less effort than an actually new game.
The director got a cushy job, the vast majority of the work was done by the modelers.

Looks like a fan made unity remaster that a couple guys made in their free time, not sure how that's worth the same price of a AAA that cost $50m and thousands of man years.

I wouldn't by even for a dollar because I fucking hate this graphic style, but I would be happy to know that OoA and OoS would receive some deserved love.
LA, OoA and OoA are amzing games, they deserved much better, but if this will make people new to the series experince these games, so fuck it. Not for me though,

Attached: FUCK.png (1364x704, 1.06M)

Make it locked 30fps otherwise they will all shit the bed like Awakening does

I AM AWAKE

A
L
A
N

W
A
K
E

>random rock concert starts

Attached: Whiteninja.jpg (350x315, 25K)

>The director got a cushy job, the vast majority of the work was done by the modelers.

I suppose they just waved their hands and a game engine sprang into being? Maybe they got it from the game engine fairy?

They saved on level design, character design, dialogue and items. Less than 10% of a game's budget.

Seething so hard it's making you blind, damn.

>Seething so hard it's making you blind, damn.
>this game have these flaws
>A NINTENDO AND ZELDA HVAINMG FALWAS? NRVRVER!

Attached: 1520347549632.jpg (890x656, 96K)

>It looks like a Unity game!
>No it looks nothing like a Unity game, stop being a worthless console warrior
>A NINTENDO AND ZELDA HVAINMG FALWAS? NRVRVER!

This is your brain on Snoy.

>Implying shitposters wont still find a million things to nitpick / be "SAUX GENUINELY OUTRAGED ON INERNETS" about

They would still bitch about the graphics, no matter if it was 3 remade games for the price of one, nothing shirt of the BOTW art style and open world map would please switch owners here

gimme a zelda maker or a lttp remake in the new style
top-down zeldas seriously need more attention, there's so much that can be done with that style of gameplay

Tch, you guys are just so naive. I just understand the game industry and what it’s like to work in a professional triple A studio, especially as a director. I can tell you all about how easy it was and that half the employees are just lazy sitting around doing nothing half the time.

>No it looks nothing like a Unity game
You never played any games outside the Nintendo brand. Stop.
Or you are really just stupid. Please, just be stupid.

Attached: IMG_20170218_033000064-01.jpg (2884x3866, 1.92M)

I'm not happy about a baby version of Zelda, no.

Nintendo is becoming more and more for fucking kids. Company needs to grow the fuck up and start producing some content for their 30 y/o manchild base, this is fcking embarassing. Kids aren't even playing this shit, it's nostalgia manchild boomers.

Not until they fix that abysmal artstyle I'm not
What a fucking joke.

im sorry but what is wrong with the artstyle
i've seen loads of people complain about it but nobody really explain why it's hated

I would have found that artstyle offensive even at 6 years old. I'm not a baby anymore.

the fact that you're upset at an artstyle such as this testifies otherwise

I bought the game in 1993. The art booklet had a far more mature art style.

I am not rebuying it again in 2019 for $60 with kindergarden graphics. The joke is on the brainlets that keep whiteknighting everything Nintendo does. This is the new Disney and Apple of gaming rolled into one, milking nostalgia and their games that honestly aren't even all that good anymore.

I was looking at some of those dungeons in Link's Awakening (watching some streamer play the remake) and it struck me - these maps were once ingenious and very cleverly designed. Now even the most mediocre Dark Souls map has a thousand times the complexity of any random 'hit a button, door opens'. It's basic as fuck.

fucking souless POS User Interface, going from Wii and WiiU to this is the worst.

Attached: 1565729391357.png (900x900, 1.28M)

I am I will try to explain with my fucked up english.
It does not represent what a $60 games should be. A remake on top of that. Of an amazing game, but still, a remake.
The targeted audience should have been the people who played back then.
By that I mean, making it what they wanted us to imagine. Imagination is a very personal thing, I know, but it wasn't toys.
To the new generation? Almost any graphic style would do, they aren't fond of the original.
The only explanation I see to this is lazyness and, although I don't want to bring the console wars back in this thread, doesn't even matter, people will buy it because it's Zelda and Nintendo AND Switch.
I own an Xbox One too (I know) and was excited about the new Battletoads. Until I saw the art style.
People tend to forget the "video" part in videogames, here on Yea Forums more than average, unexpectedly.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Attached: 1460603205055.png (500x378, 146K)

i really don't know why nintendo don't make a new UI and add more features, is it just because they are scared of security issues?

ah yes, i sure love throwing money at garbage

They’ve explicitly said the target audience for this is new players brought on by BotW, to give them something as different as possible.

>these maps were once ingenious and very cleverly designed
wait a second
given that it's a remake, aren't all the maps copied from the original? if so, wouldn't that mean the originals are basic as well?

i think i get your point
your take on it is that the game's style isn't catered to the people who first played the game, so thus it isn't as high a quality as the first players imagined a remake would be

as for me i think the style fits the gameplay and simpler setting but for the series as a whole? i wouldn't be sure

Wholly based

>given that it's a remake, aren't all the maps copied from the original? if so, wouldn't that mean the originals are basic as well?

Yes. Time moved on. For its time, it was a 10/10 game. Today, I'd hate to say it, but while it's competently done, some indiefag game can probably do the same, it just doesn't have the same brand recognition.

Point being, this lazy 1:1 remake is totally not what was needed. What was needed was far more content, a completely new gameplay system, far more meat to the bones. Just like RE2 Remake. Nintendo doesn't get free points for running all the tiles through Unreal Engine 4 and then re-rendering them in an off the shelf game engine and making it resemble Link's Awakening enough.

The music even fucking sucks except for one or two tunes.

I wouldn't mind this but ages and seasons would be one game.

well there's the dungeon builder at least
but what you're asking for is more along the lines of an entirely new game instead of a remaster of an old one, which this game is.

If Capcom can do it, so can Nintendo. They've had since 2016 to crank this out. What have they been doing with that time? You could whip this out in 6 months tops.

Well we could’ve gotten something like ALBW.

I can see this, I just can't agree or like it, sorry.
>your take on it is that the game's style isn't catered to the people who first played the game, so thus it isn't as high a quality as the first players imagined a remake would be
Kinda. It don't need to be what a fucking boomer who represent what, 10, maybe 15% of they sells wanted to be, just needed to be...at least normal or average. I say this because I think it's worse than normal or average, But this is just my opinion, and as scores and probably sales will tell, my opinion isn't worth enough.
I don't have a problem with A Link Between Worlds art style, I fucking love that game. If they made that in HD, I would gladly pay the price plus tip.
>as for me i think the style fits the gameplay and simpler setting but for the series as a whole? i wouldn't be sure
I hear you, but the one thing that makes me sad it's, on my perspective at least, if other overview Zelda games are planned, they won't have the need to push themselves, they will know that what they create will be ok.
This is my problem wih this art style, lazyness.
The game being a success? Damn right, it's a masterpiece that I don't think people will understand how amazing it was/is for being in a calculator.

so what im getting - and please correct me if i'm wrong - is not any criticism toward the game's qualities, but criticism toward the act of remaking link's awakening in the first place instead of making a new game. am i in the ballpark?

i want to say there's a difference between an artstyle being lazy and being simple on purpose
it isn't like they chose the style based on workload, if they wanted a more hd style then they would've went for it
but then again people would have complained for it not being what they imagined either

and to illustrate what im saying in terms of the game they ended up making
your overall thoughts are not "i think this is how the game could have been better" and more along the lines of "i don't want any of this, give me something else"
correct?

>i want to say there's a difference between an artstyle being lazy and being simple on purpose
I agree, totally.
This is a trailer for a game called 3D Dot Heroes, for PS3:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jcSJMY4zTDA
This is a game that I can see why they are charging the price it is for what it is.
>it isn't like they chose the style based on workload, if they wanted a more hd style then they would've went for it
This is my problem. I don't think they would. It would cost more money. So, diminishing returns.
>but then again people would have complained for it not being what they imagined either
Oh, for sure, hell, I could be one of these people. But if they did something good, at least I wouldn't,
As I said, to them, I don't count in this equation and they are right, I think.
I just answered and continued this conversation with you because you was and still are polite and know how to have a conversation about a game without memes or shitposting.
I don't try to change people's views of the game and I am ok with people doing the same with me.
Just having a discussion about a game on a games board is good from time to time. Cheers mate.

>white hand

cringe

so which artstyle would you have suggested? something like link between worlds or something else

As I said here , yes, ALBW but better.
If I had the intention of a LA, OoA/S trilogy, then something else.
Since it's essentially a 1:1 save for a few changes on the traps layout, I would do a 3D version of the opening of LA.

ALBW but less soft I guess is the best way to put it would be the right way to go. Keep in mind LA, OoS, and OoA all use the same art style and mostly the same sprites to make you feel like you're playing the same adventure. Imagine OoS or OoA remade with this style, it would be abysmal and not fit at all.

>using the ugly funko pop style again
No thanks.

What do you expect?
Black?

im not sure how the oracle games would be any worse than LAHD if they use the same style

Enormous tonal shift for OoA. The whole point of Vaati taking over was it led to the ruin of Labrynna and the people were suffering. Link has to constantly visit the displaces citizens of the country through graveyards, mountains, and old, decrepit ruins just to have a chance at getting back at Vaati. You even have Jabu being dead because of Vaati.
Seasons has more fantastical stuff, particularly with the whole tone and only Onox's castle really feels dreary so it wouldn't really interfere as much, but Subrosia is meant to be the underworld. Imagine if the underworld was all cutesy evil rather than showing off how dangerous the volcanoes and Temple of Seasons are.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

i get your point, the cutesy style would undermine the serious issues and settings that each game presents
but - and while im not necessarily advocating for LAHD's style here - i do believe that even a cartoony artstyle could be taken seriously if the events are handled well enough
but i'd need to see it in action before i make any statements

Like FF7, it has chibi models but it manages to pull off well both goofy scenes and more serious, emotional ones.

When they were making the UI the biggest thing they heard was that people hated how slow the PS4 and Xbox UIs are and said they would focus on offloading features for the sake of speed.
The main reason those UIs are so slow is because they are always online and store too much info on one screen, not because of voice chat or messages.

FF7's world, environments, and enemies aren't chibi though. You're not just taking Link here, you're taking the entire aesthetic and applying it to everything. Imaging the tower in OoA where you get the shovel being basically Dampes working on bright blue brick areas and telling you they're being oppressed. You'd never buy it.

Why? 99% of Nintendo games are always 60fps. Zelda games (especially the recent LA remake) are the outliers.