What's the green bubble of video games?

What's the green bubble of video games?

Attached: hey-its-jim-from-the-gym-her-athollywoodsquares-hey-nice-meeting-you-today-green-text-bubbles-imoa-n (640x640, 36K)

loot crates

xbox one x

Green bubble?

What?

iOS games

I dont get it

I have no clue what this image even means.

Non iPhone users

Is this an american thing?

I don't speak normienigger. Can somebody translate?

What the fuck is a green bubble?

Thank you.

What the fuck does this even mean

Attached: 06a.png (510x346, 209K)

Imagine even knowing what this means

If you get a message from another iPhone, it’s a blue bubble iMessage

If you get a message from an android phone, it’s a green bubble SMS message

Basic bitch, pumpkin spice latte, etc

Attached: 20B4BBA1-45FB-4219-B4DF-38B8D3A874FE.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

what the fuck does this even mean? is this a first world only thing?

Apple drones get really upset when anyone dares go against the hivemind and buys a non-Apple phone. Apple realizes this, so they make text messages between Apple phones blue and text messages between Apple phones and non-Apple phones green so that people are encouraged to buy iPhones to fit in; nobody wants to be labeled as a "green bubble". It's the most Jewish shit imaginable.

Have sex

But only women use iphones.

How do all of you salt-right not know what the pic means?

The Switch

Why do people like iPhones?
They're pretty much strictly worse than any Android that's half the price.

This system was only put in place to make apple users feel superior to others, because they think quality directly relates to how much money you spend

It's for applefags.
They made a way to dictate what brand of phone you have when you text someone.
Blue = another iphone user, Green = Android or some other smart phone.
Some people are so fucking shallow that seeing that green text bubble leads them to automatically assume that the other person is too poor to afford apple products.

Attached: 1566871944228.png (823x741, 532K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (499x491, 23K)

iPhone users don't even understand the actual advantages they have with iMessage too, it's all about read receipts and colors to them.

but iphones arent really more expensive than many new android phones, they're just worse

Attached: 1548811315149.png (613x855, 421K)

i just realized I dont even know what model of phone I have. I know it's nokia though and it's pretty new.

how do you know this animenigger?

you don't belong here

Not OP, but apparently some women get turned off when potential partners don't have an iphone. Iphones have blue bubbles while texting other iphones, while they have green bubbles when texting non-iphones. I'm pretty sure this is mostly a meme/exaggeration, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had some truth to it.

Poor people see them as a status symbol. It's really that simple.

Attached: 1564080330076.gif (160x160, 512K)

>Some people are so fucking shallow that seeing that green text bubble leads them to automatically assume that the other person is too poor to afford apple products.
Not a bad assumption

Attached: ios-vs-android.png (800x1445, 334K)

>apple users are dumb
Well yeah, they're paying premium prices for outdated tech.

Make me.

the only valid reason ill accept is that they had an iphone dating back for over a decade, and are so used to the OS they don't want to switch. Other than that its pure retardation. I remember when Iphones couldn't copy paste lmao

It's actually to differentiate between messages used with wifi and messages that use your cell service
not that the OP isn't retarded, but there is a reason for it, if you need to keep track of how many texts you send and such

Anime website fag

Do amerifats really use SMS in 20 fucking 19?