It was kind of embarrassing desu

It was kind of embarrassing desu

Attached: 1567695910014.jpg (970x865, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1057988038914138114
mobile.twitter.com/tobyfox/status/999209960536850433?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another twitter screencap thread

Not as embarrassing as your life, just kill yourself twitter screencap posting faggot.

Terry is in the game, get over it already

>another fake leak thread

hopefully this makes nintendo wake up and realize that the players want sans as an actual fighter way more than they want any of the other literal whos added so far

Getting excited for undertale is far more embarrassing

Seek help dude

Undertale fans are mentally ill and need to be put down.

They are memes for a reason.

Its embarrasing that you are still seething about Terry. And I thought Hero made hoes mad.

Terryfags mad lmao, how embarrassing.

This is exactly the reason why Fallen Human is 100% going to be the indie character they put in Smash as a fighter.

Attached: frisk.png (470x389, 49K)

>eat shit millions of flies can't be wrong

Sans got the reaction it did because it's basically the equivalent of Shrek getting a mii costume.

God I'm glad Nintendo doesn't listen to it's fans.

Now do it with every other newcomer.

this

Terry is in and you can do nothing about it

Attached: v9z7lhcw0ok31.jpg (750x1024, 73K)

San has not and never will have a chance at being a playable fighter. On top of that, no one genuinely wanted him in the game as that.

I'm fine with terry, terryfags are just oddly defensive lmao

Shush limp wrist

This. It's fucking obvious now.

They should really stop pretending like boomers play this game and add more recent characters already

Look at the bright side. KoF threads are going to be a daily thing now. And each is going to be filled to the brim with Smashfags. Just like with DQ, fans of the series will regret getting a character in Smash because all discussion will be fucked into the ground.

Praying 4 u

Actually, like most companies, they do plenty of market analysis before they make choices like this. This only really suggests that the kind of people who up vote things on twitter are not classic fighting game fans.
What OP is doing is like going to a Chuck-E-Cheeses surveying for preference on beer.

Attached: 1438272712985.jpg (956x1280, 211K)

I don’t see that happening.

fighting game fans don't play smash

Outside of Springman and Akira Howard every recent character choice sucks major dong. Hat goomba, Shantae, Rex, generic FE protag #46263, new shillmon, Waluigi and every other zoomer pick would be trash.

Why do you think Undertale fans play smash?

I liked Terry because he felt so left field that it makes me think Nintendo has a few more surprises up their sleeve.

Yeah, zoomers are.

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TWIIIIIITER SCREENCAP!!!!!!

>Actually, like most companies, they do plenty of market analysis before they make choices like this.

They can't legally take fan feedback from Twitter, Reddit, or anything of the like, which was the whole point of the ballot. this is also why they've been misreading the market pretty hard since the Wii U, they can only go off of sales of certain titles.

Attached: 1568601384510.jpg (690x800, 301K)

Is that supposed to be some sort of shock? Undertale sold millions of copies, the latest KoF got only a third of the way to one million.

I grew up playing KoF, and I think Terry is a boring and wasted slot.

Attached: 1567686773331.jpg (960x540, 72K)

I don't mean Nintendo, literally any character from more recent games. A Dark Souls character, Monokuma, 2B, fucking Cuphead, you name it

>Megalovania
>none of the actual good boss themes like Battle Against A True Hero or Asgore's
>KoF stadium instead of Terry's stage from Fatal Fury 2

Attached: 1509572885739.jpg (600x526, 159K)

I'm glad to see someone who's got a fucking brain on this board.

>As in OP's image, Sans got more coverage and stole the spotlight from BK and Terry
>again, a fucking Mii Fighter costume is objectively the biggest reveal since Everyone is Here
>He will/has already outsold other DLC characters, Joker and Hero especially - I guarantee Terry will not net Nintendo as much money as Sans did
>Toby Fox is personally shout-outed by Sakurai in the BK presentation, and MEGALOVANIA is added to the Sans costume, this is the first time this has ever happened
>Nintendo holds Undertale in incredibly high esteem, giving both Undertale and Deltarune Chapter One their own segments in Directs despite being ports of year-old shit
>Undertale is incredibly popular both in the West and Japan
>the most likely indie character to be a fighter, Shovel Knight, is an assist trophy, thus leaving Fallen Human the perfect indie rep as Undertale has taken the world by storm
>Toby Fox is technically on Nintendo's payroll as he is developing Little Town Hero's OST
Nintendo would make a shit-ton of money developing an Undertale DLC pack with Fallen Human and music.It will happen. Accept it.

Why would social networking be a good source for accurate data? The fuck? Do you actually think antisocial kids and bots make adequate samples for studies? Please don't comment on things you don't know anything about.

>340,000 copies sold
Is there ANY series in Smash that sells worse? Even Fire Emblem has a few million sellers

I love SNK games in general but Terry is a fucking boring pick. Yes he's the one of the mascots of the company but basically any other FF and KoF would've been more interesting, not to mention other series like Metal Slug.

>one gets a brand new model, full moveset, a brand new stage, and at least 10 songs
>the other is a reskin for an existing character and nothing more, with only one single song

Keep going on about "hype", retweets, and all that bullshit. We all know who truly won.

Attached: Terry Ken.gif (480x320, 302K)

Just wait for the Undertale DLC, user. We'll get plenty of awesome music.

Comparing all time sales? F Zero
Counting just the latest game? Star Fox

I wonder how much more it would have been if sans got leaked with gameplay and shit, only for it to be a mii outfit like it turned out.

Id do that, hype you fucks up and let you down.

sans has character, terry looks like a generic fighter

F-Zero has a few million sellers too - I'm asking if there's any series that *doesn't* have a better selling game.

>terry looks like a generic fighter
He has charming engrish

If social networking wasn't a good idea they would have never done the ballot to begin with, before that you got an infinite number of fire emblem characters nobody cares for.

They COULD go off sales of certain merchendise, but problem with Nintendo is that they don't make merchandise of anything that's not Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon, and it's always just merch of the mascots.

Attached: 1545390506441.png (588x391, 448K)

>10 songs
source?

Most Undershit fans are casual westacucks. They will greatly decrease soon like nobody talks about Scott Pilgrim anymore. Western shit can't last long.

>F-Zero has a few million sellers too
Well, KoF does too considering arcade machine money and console ports
>I'm asking if there's any series that *doesn't* have a better selling game.
Bayonetta

and no one talks about either of them being inn anymore
kinda like with every smash character

Attached: 1564428563709.jpg (500x278, 36K)

Even Bayonetta sold over a million.

SNK also has mad millions, why are you basing your comparison only in one game? Samus Returns did around those same numbers as well but that doesn't mean Metroid doesn't sell.

Should have been Mai. It's too bad they have to take safe posterboys.

*has made millions with Fatal Fury/Ko

You are just a few leaps of logic from conclusions to a crazy house aren't you? Hey are in highschool? Watch I'm going to boost your writing scores: Don't make claims with out basis. Here is an example:
>If social networking wasn't a good idea they would have never done the ballot to begin with
Notice how this assertion has no argumentative support. Its why you keep getting low grades kiddo.

how many like in nintendo accounts not from us?

>Game that is famous in Asia and spic countries on cheap arcades
>Console game sales

This is why smashfags don't get any respect. They keep saying smash is a celebration of gaming but reality they want it to be a celebration of Nintendo games only. Thank God Sakurai is not like them

Undertale fans are brokebrains who cannot shut the flying fuck up; They're doing the same thing with this shit that they did with the game itself which is be as vocal as possible to both try and convince themselves and those around them that they aren't in fact obsessed with a mediocre twee wanna be Earthbound piece of garbage.

Repeating over and over that people are exponentially more excited about a costume over a new character doesn't make it true.

>SNK also has mad millions
SNK also went bankrupt
>why are you basing your comparison only in one game?
Because it's his best-seller
Metroid sells better too, the original and Prime moved millions

I'd have even taken K' or Iori

Then give me the arcade numbers

it should have been Iori

>Toby was actually visiting Sakurai to work out how to implement Frisk, but he got sans a mii costume as a bonus for dumpstering soccer guy at his own game

Attached: Toby vs Sakurai.jpg (2048x1431, 272K)

You know what? Iori is a good choice. I'll agree.

Attached: 1554502851157.png (1280x854, 1.09M)

It'd have been weird to have Mai in this game before Chun-Li.

>Because it's his best-seller
Source?

>a bunch of smash zoomers don't know a classic gaming icon
Call me when you let us know water is wet.

Both are popular games, accessible to casual audiences.

>They can't legally take fan feedback from Twitter, Reddit, or anything of the like,
The fuck? How could you have possibly reached this conclusion?
>Why would social networking be a good source for accurate data?
The fuck? I suppose you think Yea Forums is a more accurate cross-section?

Why the fuck do I even bother reading this shit anymore, everyone here is so deep into fucking self delusion it's like trying to communicate with animals. It's legitimately a fucking feat of psychology when people become so completely assured about things that are so completely wrong. It's like that disease where people believe they're missing limbs and will deny their own body parts are theirs. I urge everyone to leave this thread immediately for the sake of your own mental health and the good of society in general.

18 year old here. I'm going to be fucking honest with you boomers.

It's really annoying when you bitch about shit like this like we are supposed to know who this blonde literal who's game who came out in what. 1989 or some shit?

Guess which game series had a game come out in the last 5 years?

Undertale. Not what's his names.

We should have had Chun-Li instead of Ken for that matter too.

King of Fighters XIV came out 3 years are you massive zoomer retard.

He was in KoFXIV which came out in 2016.

Terry has been in 3 games in the last 5 years though.

Oh so a fighting game with PS2 graphics which has dozens of other characters?
He's not even the main character of?

Wow. You sure showed me.

Only retards think like this. Seriously. Why are you even comparing them?

But this is even worse. People would have liked a new character instead of a glorified costume? No shit.

literally who?

SNK Heroines last year

MovingGoalpost.jpg

Sans isn't even the main character of Undertale

Attached: EFG3mqEWsAMgHYd.jpg (800x750, 133K)

They did. You just exposed what the average zoomer smashfags is like. Even though you guys grew up with internet, you still somehow manage to be so ignorant it's unbelievable.

>He hasn't been in a game
>He has
>DOESN'T COUNT!!!!

Attached: 1565662642440.png (1285x684, 404K)

Not that other user but your writing is abysmal. Stop acting superior when you're clearly fucking retarded.

>Terry is in Smash
>Yamcha was part of the base FighterZ roster and he's pretty good

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x545, 25K)

I feel like you're writing bad on purpose just so i can't comment on that, fix that post a little bit if you want a detailed reply.
>The fuck? How could you have possibly reached this conclusion?
At least in the Brit industry, you can't use fan data unless gathered directly, so they could ask their fans via twitter, but they can't use anything else.

Attached: KPR_Sticker_116.png (128x128, 12K)

First of all, you're 18 so you're underage.
Respect your elders.
Second of all, shut up, we know more and better than you.
Third, stop posting altogether, your generation doesn't belong here.

Im about the same age as you, and I respect terry and know he's an icon of fighting games, you're just a relevancyfag in disgise, I bet you got mad that banjo got in over steve, undertale, just like FNAF only got popular because of let's players on YouTube, and it has some worst fandom i've ever seen

Attached: 1551639096768.png (399x400, 120K)

>People would have liked a new character instead of a glorified costume? No shit.
Hey, just saying if Mai got in before Chunners, it's not like she didn't have a chance.

To be fair, KOFXIV did consideribly bad.

Buuutt, you'd have to be under a rock to not know FemTerry

>Sans
Protip: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT
GIVE US REALLY INDIES LIKE MINECRAFT AND NOT LITERALLY WHO ONE-OFF RPG MAKER MEMES OR FUCK OFF

Attached: notch.jpg (1024x865, 67K)

>Still trying to shitfling at Terry just because he isn't your favorite character
He is already in the game, there is no point in you zoomers getting all worked up about it.

Normalfags care more about meme characters than old school fighters.

>ONE-OFF
Wasn't he in Deltarune as well?

>surprised ninkiddies don't like a fighting game character in their non fighting game

Honestly I always figured Undertale was just what the kids were into now a days but this thread kind of proves that its the social losers

Attached: 1556828099355.jpg (1024x591, 92K)

How do they possibly enforce that?

Beta tests are not full games

Jesus fuck why do you care so much that undertale gets more likes than Terry. How jealous can you be?

Sales doesn't mean so much compared to exposure. Kof gets a fuck load of exposure in Latin America and Asia. Also it was at EVO main stage (including previous entries) so a FGC guy would probably at least know about it.

Which i guess means most smashfags are probably American and also not fgc fans.

Literally no kid with a social life gives a shit about Undertale, that's why you only see these kids on the internet and you see kids wearing Steve Minecraft costumes on Halloween instead

Why are people surprised at a Ridley-tier meme taking social-media preference over a new character?

Attached: 1554074897087.jpg (877x665, 63K)

It's not like it matters. KoFXV is on the way.

Ridley's own trailer probably has the lowest view count of all the newcomers.

What made you think that? Popular subjects are still the same they were before. Girls still mostly mock vidya obsessed kids their own age and look down on them. You'll still get bullied for being a faggot nerd.

Attached: 16516521345644.gif (507x541, 2.27M)

Same way they enforce laws on all other Internet and Media related content i would guess.

They would've saved the Sans costume and Megalovania if that was the case

Samurai should've been drawn playing with two controllers with both hands like in the Direct.

Also, as memorable as the fact is, it's really no surprise that Toby dunked him, considering that Toby follows and competes occasionally in competitive Smash (and follows other pro Smash players on Twitter like ZeRo and so on).

I know for a fact my younger cousins are fine socially and play things like Fortnight and Minecraft.

Does it? i assume more people watched that one over and over because the long drought before the K. Rool and Simon reveal

Not really. Fighting games are niche.

Couldn’t agree more bro. I don’t know what they were thinking with this terry fella

If you don't have more than 10 friends than that's not socially fine.

>Undertale faggots make threads 24/7 about how many tweets a Mii Gunner skin got, completely unprovoked
>LOOK TERRYFAGS AREN'T YOU MAD YET??

Attached: 1443051350589.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

14 meet expectations, actually

No matter how much they screech, undertale is not even within a mile of popularity compared to those two.

ZOOM ZOOM
WHO IS CAP KEN

People that use the "[x]fags" ME GOOD YOU BAD posting pattern need to be burned at the fucking stake, it doesn't matter which side you're on.

Attached: 1567723426672.jpg (530x800, 48K)

Beautiful

Attached: 1568432809212.gif (289x300, 1.35M)

I never said they were planning for Fallen Human to be in Smash.
I said that they will put Fallen Human in Smash after realizing how much fucking money Sans made them.
>plan to only put in Mii Fighter costume to appease fans
>Mii Fighter ends up outselling actual characters and dunking on half of Ultimate's newcomer trailers
>"Oh, shit, well, let's talk to Toby Fox about putting Undertale's character in since he's already on our payroll and we're already sucking his dick as it is."
That's how it's going to go and you know it.

>Akira is added in as dlc
>all of his regular attacks are just "sword" attacks with the baton
>up special is a grapple recovery with sword legion, side special just throws out doggo, neutral special is boring projectile with bow legion
>and down special is a counter with axe legion
No thanks

Attached: 1565930021099.png (590x590, 438K)

>fornite
>undertale
This is the gayest combination i've ever seen, you zoomers deserve to be gassed

Attached: Bugs Bunny.jpg (240x320, 21K)

Toby would tell them that's a terrible idea, I imagine. Your next line is "Cope."

Attached: 1546689154476.gif (256x256, 98K)

anyone using the word zoomer should follow suit

Fucking retard kid

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I haven't even played Astral Chain and I can tell you are incredibly unimaginative.

They called me crazy when I said Frisk would get into Smash months ago. Now it's one of the most obvious roster additions possible. I like this timeline.

Now do one with him flossing

>smashfags are a bunch of literal children that don't play real fighting games
water is wet, more at 11

Hmm... This is probably true.
Half the people I know who were excited about Sans joining smash didn't even play the fucking game.
Meanwhile the people who did were head over heels about Banjo.

Attached: 1566953144031.jpg (377x298, 30K)

Please stop responding to yourself.

>dunking on half of Ultimate's newcomer trailers
Half? I'm pretty sure Sans Mii Costume hype alone destroyed literally every other newcomer
I think the only one that comes close is Banjo

>Toby Fox, a fan of Super Smash Bros, would not happily let Nintendo include one of his character as a playable fighter

Best as the FGC constantly points out, Smash is not a fighting game. Undertale zoomers are far more likely to buy a meme character party game than people who know what SNK is.

I'm just telling it how Sakurai would

Attached: 1531183652120.gif (425x234, 2.14M)

It's almost like gaming twitter pages are almost all followed by zoomers or something. Whoa.

I have King of Fighters XIV open right now, user.

Attached: 1539881802803.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

>twitterfags are a bunch of literal children that don't play video games in general
ftfy

Fucking Amerimutts should be gassed

Marco would have gotten at least 50k

You will soon have to accept the truth as well. That day can't come soon enough.

No, my next line is you're a retard if you think Toby would pass up the chance to put the main character of his worldwide passion project into his favorite videogame series.
If the man thought the way you think he would, he wouldn't have let Sans in Smash. Think about it. He's an autistic, socially awkward shut-in who went from a nobody making music for a nerdy webcomic to the most popular and respected indie dev ever, with nothing but a 3 hour long RPG made in fucking Game Maker. Now Nintendo is sucking his dick and he got to personally play Smash with the fucking creator. How in the world could you possibly think he'd say "no" to that?

No you aren't.

>Joker

user you already have megalovania in as music. You won't get more.

I see Terry STILL has these hoes fatally furious. Most people are indifferent to him if they don’t know him but don’t even know that KOF mechanics are what made Smash anyway. Also being rivals to 90s Capcom which is a huge deal seeing that they were gaming icons in arcades and households.

>the main character of his worldwide passion project
mate you're not supposed to out yourself like that, undertale isn't his passion-project

Attached: 1564689287118.png (1280x720, 396K)

>twitter, home of normalfags, trannies, and furfags, cares about an Undertale character more than it does a leaked SNK character

Attached: 1535491696416.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I will get more and you will cry about it, trust me.

>>all of his regular attacks are just "sword" attacks with the baton
Then use his gun two and the gladius for smash attacks. Also beating people with a stick =/= sword
>up special is a grapple recovery with sword legion, side special just throws out doggo, neutral special is boring projectile with bow legion
Doesn't have to be like this tho. Keep Chain jump as his up-B, make his side-B auto-chain which would stun an opponent in place by chaining themp up, his neutral B be to send out your legion like Rosalina can Luma, except the legion attacks on its own instead of you controlling it and far more powerful and his down B the giant shield axe legion makes and you can move while its active instead of being a counter.

People denying this are about as retarded as the ones who didn't think Banjo would get in.

>someone can only have one passion project
Undertale's the only reason Deltarune started, and Deltarune won't exceed Undertale's popularity. Poke holes in the words I've used all you want, but Fallen Human is by far the most likely indie rep, if not one of the most likely DLC fighters at all.

Guarantees he'd have to come up with something different to separate the twins from him.

>Undertale's the only reason Deltarune started
Other way around buddy

>people are ecstatic for a character they recognize more than one they don't
Do not forget outside of FGC fighting games are niche as fuck let alone SNK ones and Smashfags dont like them compared to furry Earthbound which stuck a cord with the casual audiences everywhere even in Japan. plus Sans is a popular meme on the level of Waluigi and Goku

The OP shall live forever, if only because your misery gave OP a renewed purpose in life.

With what moveset? The kid's whole point is avoiding fighting... or just going nuts with a knife on everyone.

>Undertale's the only reason Deltarune started
twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1057988038914138114
the creator of both says no, undertale was a prototype for deltarune

Not after showing Sans/Megalovania beforehand they're not. That would be a retarded way of spoiling it.

t. wanted Frisk too.

What makes you believe that they have already decided all the DLC fighters? They'd be retarded not to add Frisk after the reception Sans got.

You could go about a moveset for Fallen Human fairly easily. You can actually fight all the time in a Pacifist playthrough, beating the shit out of enemies is allowed. You just can't kill them.
Particularly, I can imagine them giving a moveset based around Undertale's core concept, being friendship. Frisk / Chara would get help from other Undertale characters for certain moves, such as Papyrus throwing a bone, Undyne lunging with a spear, or Mettaton swiping a leg. This would represent Undertale's core ideals and concept nicely, as third parties are meant to represent their series / game as well as themselves as a character.
Other concepts I've seen provided by other anons: making a heart that follows Frisk be the attackable unit rather than Frisk themself; having Frisk's moves only deal damage if you can combo correctly, just like with Undertale's attack system; having their Final Smash being Frisk "sparing" the other fighter using a command like Flatter. There's a lot of potential there.

Anyone keeping a ticker handy for user's "frisk will be in shut up they'd be dumb not to" responses?

Attached: 1551930404122.png (389x565, 288K)

That's an interesting piece of info I hadn't seen until you showed me. Thank you for enlightening me, user.

To be fair I have yet to see anyone provide a shred of evidence or any kind of rebuttal that'd make me think otherwise.

>complaining about unimpressive graphics
>defending Undertale

>they have already decided all the DLC fighters

The 5 pass-fighters were decided before Ultimate even launched, and the additional fighters were probably decided before their announcement in Terry's reveal. Unless they're adding even more after that, I doubt Frisk has a shot now that Sans was used first.

What makes you think they don't have the power to begin developing Frisk after seeing Sans' sales numbers? It's clear they're going to be supporting Ultimate for years to come.

Nobody from Undertale wound up being "in." If Sans is in, you could say Geno is in. Costumes didn't use to count.

Smash is not embarassing. In any way.

Yep

Smash faggots are an embarrassment

And the FGC never wanted to associate with you shit reeking manchildren

Bump

Discussions about anything are bound to slow down after a while, why does Yea Forums act like it's a bad thing?

Attached: EEd9OBVWwAMr6cG.jpg (960x1440, 342K)

>haha i'm being a retard and you can't stop me :DDDDDD

yikes

Toby's personality (up to and including being more interested in the Sans goof than any other representation, to the point he was joking about Sans in Smash just before the Ken and Incineroar reveal and Deltarune referenced Smash) and Sans making it in purely as a costume, with a model I'm pretty sure was retooled from the Fangamer model, suggests against Toby being interested in any further Undertale representation. The guy humble-brags but he's still humble and this thread's full of anons expressing interest in Frisk for le memes, going by the guy claiming Undertale inspired Deltarune and not the other way around.

>haha i'm being a retard and you can't stop me :DDDDDD
cringe

ADD memelords have a hard time adjusting to things that aren't around for seven to eight months at the earliest.

The terry cope is one of the biggest copes I've seen on Yea Forums this year. He's in the damn game and you're trying to downplay him by using Sans and Twitter likes lmao.

Attached: 1565759032285.jpg (277x268, 27K)

Actually I'm the guy who claimed Undertale inspired Deltarune, I was genuinely misinformed and I admitted to that here (). I'm not saying it for the memes, I just genuinely think Fallen Human is incredibly likely to get in the game. As I said in another post, Toby Fox is a socially awkward autist who made bank with a 3 hour long RPG in Game Maker and became the most popular indie dev worldwide. I'm sorry, but you simply can't convince me that, if approached with the possibility of having his game represented in Super Smash Bros., his favorite game series, with a playable fucking fighter, he would say no.
The evidence for Frisk's inevitable conclusion far outweighs the flimsy explanations like "his personality" or "but Sans is already in the game", IMO.

Attached: floss.gif (508x541, 529K)

What even is the "Terry cope". Barely anyone hates his inclusion, people are just kinda lukewarm on it.

they have every reason to be.
We havent seen this much bitching about a character in smash since.....ever. Faggots complained less about Corrin.

based

Wel

Ok if ur taking requests I would love one with sans milly rocking

Which one is that?

>if approached with the possibility of having his game represented in Super Smash Bros., his favorite game series, with a playable fucking fighter, he would say no.
Having followed him since the Halloween hack and in general with his antics since the days of Starmen.net, no, he's the type that'd say he has nothing more to offer than Sans and turn them down. Being an autist, Sans is likely enough to satisfy him, to say nothing of Sans probably being far more than he expected. Most people would probably leap at such a thing but Toby seems to me like he'd wonder why they were even offering him something like that.

That being said go fuck yourself backwards because you lose any claim to being genuine when you start pulling shit like "it's inevitable, counter-evidence is flimsy at best".

Attached: 1550952004856.jpg (331x272, 22K)

I love you

Attached: tenor.gif (220x247, 8K)

There isn't a shitpost war about Terry going on at all. People very much want there to be a shitpost war about Terry and may or may not be genuinely upset there isn't one.

Attached: 1561904373937.png (400x476, 233K)

Zoomers are cancer, what else is new?

zoomer or Yea Forums thing

I can't hate what I know nothing about. Beats another swordfighter though.

You'd be saying that if it was Waluigi, Geno, Ashley, Goku, Shrek, or Donald Trump being overshadowed by Sans.

Attached: jawsome shitposting.gif (456x372, 1.72M)

It doesn't work that way user, especially with the likes of Sakurai being "oh this is already represented".

>go fuck yourself backwards
I'm sorry we couldn't reach an agreement, user. I've listed the reasons I think Fallen Human will be in Smash, and I personally believe they were more credible than your reasons for believing Fallen Human will not be in Smash, but regardless I'll respect your opinion and not resort to insults. I wish I could convince you, but it's clear you're set in your current opinion.
Have a nice day, and I'll be thinking of you when/if my prediction becomes true.

Nvm i just realized i wont be up long enough to save it anyways lol.
But just look up Roy Purdy Milly Rock if you care to know.

that too, any further representation is precluded by the "new series" requirement. to our knowledge "new game worlds" is a reiteration of reggie's old claim at ultimate's initial dlc reveal that "characters new to the series" are the only ones being considered for the fighter's pack, and though we know nothing about the rules dictating any further dlc characters i would imagine they'd stick to further third-parties since they're bigger brain-exercises for the team and how to work the characters into smash with their own gameplay systems intact or roughly approximated

Attached: 1549362646148.png (428x424, 101K)

The "Terry cope" is people like OP posting irrelevant numbers over and over to help cope with the fact that Sans is a mii costume i.e. will never be an actual character
Terry is in, Sans is out, and they hate it

Undertale fanatics are the most desperate bunch of faggots here.
>A MII COSTUME AND A SONG WERE ADDED, THAT TOTALLY MEANS WE'RE ALSO GOING TO GET FRISK AND A STAGE SOON, IT'S ONLY "LOGICAL"!!
In what world? And why would they reveal a Mii costume and one track before they reveal the actual character and stage? That's like showing off the Proto Man costume and Wily Castle stage before revealing Mega Man is in.

>CHARACTER GETS HELP FROM OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MOVES THEMSELVES
Literally kill yourself tumblrtale faggots

>why would they reveal mii costume before character?
see

Of course he would. But the internet would implode at half of those if they got in. So they wouldn't have been overshadowed by a costume to begin with.

Geno and Waluigi are huge meme choices just like Sans, while Shrek, Goku and Donald Trump would turn heads for being complete "What the fuck were they thinking? They're not even from Video Games" selections.

Attached: 1547800048869.png (171x143, 39K)

nobody cares about whatever bullshit you're driveling to try and stoke completely imaginary fires nobody cares that sans is not a full character nobody cares that terry's in either shut the fuck up already or scream at the wall in your room for all the good it'll do you

Attached: 1561634284458.png (294x256, 197K)

I love how no matter what character in a series gets into smash everyone on Yea Forums screams and cries about how any other character from that series is "less boring and more exciting". And if any of them had gotten in instead you'd be saying the exact same thing about them.

It's pretty conssitent too, series already repped by spirits, music, stages and IPs are not DLCs yet

>most popular indie dev worldwide
Respect your elders

Attached: 2B306E26-888D-4D95-97BE-AAEF365D2DD6.jpg (382x512, 37K)

stupid posts 'according to v ... ect ect' some big aaa games have been released this month and i bet most of v cant name them because theyre too busy marrying anime women. pick up a controller or fuck off to the anime forums. borderlands 3 is amazing but unmentioned on here,gears 5 was an agenda driven game that almost ruined the series with its shit story but the game play is solid, mhw ice bourne gets some love on here but that and links awakening might just be because theyre japanese.

see what i did there? talk about games. and not even shitting on them i actually like all those games and theyre all relevant. now you fags try that.

Huh. It's almost like Yea Forums is a board filled with children who are constantly looking for excuses to be angry. What a surprise.

Attached: 1567711191682.png (432x217, 26K)

Oh please, and you retards call everyone else delusional. There's no fucking point putting in Frisk when Sans is the character everyone shits themselves over. And what exactly is it going to do to fight? All I ever see from you people as movesets is Frankensteined mishmashes of Frisk doing every other Undertale characters' moves or dumb shit like "It summons the other characters to do things for every attack", can you imagine how clunky and stupid that is?

In an interview Sakurai mentioned that what inspired him to create Smash was him destroying a newbie, he mentioned Zanretsuken combos in a KoF game. The move/type of combos he mentioned belong to Ryo Sakazaki (he appears in the background in the short demo Sakurai showed of some of Terry's moves).

Terry as shown by the trailer belongs to Fatal Fury and the aforementioned Ryo belongs to Art of Fighting. Both are set in the same universe over a decade apart. The first time a character from a fighting game crosses over into another is Ryo in Fatal Fury Special as a secret boss. This went over well with fans of the series.

Then comes in KoF, the first company wide 3v3 crossover fighting game, it even predates X-men CotA by a couple months. KoF was partially created so that Terry and Ryo could fight each other without having to worry about the difference in their ages.

In short, Sakurai took inspiration from KoF to make Smash. Without Fatal Fury and without Terry it's quite possible there would be no KoF, and with no KoF there's no Smash. So without Terry and Fatal Fury it's possible that there would've been no smash. This is besides the other contributions SNK has made not only for vidya in general.

Attached: wubba wubba.png (304x224, 14K)

>UT character gets in
>Its Alphys

>be boomer
>don't care about Terry because he's from a series that has been swimming in Street Fighter's wake for decades and has failed to remain relevant (outside of South America that is, apparently)
>also find him to be a rather uncreative, uninspired pick where even in his own series there would be more interesting choices
>"SHUT UP ZOOMER TERRY IS AN ABSOLUTE ICON I WANT TO LICK HIS ARMS!"
Are Terryfags actually that pretentious, or are they just gay?

No, none of them would even come close to Sans. Everyone would be "Oh, they finally became playable" or "Jesus fuck what is this stupidity?" while Sans would still get "OOOOOHHHHHMMMMMYYYYGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDD!!!".

>And one in the stink!

Especially when it comes To Smash Bros, which is why the trolls and underagedb&ns constantly make retarded shit threads like this.

Irrelevant bear faggots should’ve been the ones annihilated by sans. Terrybros did nothing to deserve this

Attached: 83FDF1DB-1167-45B7-8107-10038FF8BBEA.jpg (610x719, 93K)

>be Yea Forumsirgin
>create scenarios on your head and make yourself believe that your fantasies are reality
>shitpost nonstop and act like a faggot because lol le ebin btfo maymay

Who?

They're literally just doing a pathetic nerd flex because they think the people shitting on Terry's inclusing just don't know who he is.
Nobody fucking plays his dead games anymore, KOF14 sold less than 400k copies.

>captard trying to pretend he has clout

shut the fuck up Capcom has been stealing shit from SNK for decades.

I'm happy they're both in. You all can keep acting like dumbass bitches for replies and internet rep.

Attached: EE2fozKX4AEOjnk.jpg (910x1320, 79K)

Is that more or less clunky than Wii Fit Trainer throwing out yoga poses to fight people? What about Villager throwing around household appliances?

its more like people just mad Terry is in the game for being "irrelevant". Though instead of a terry cope its more like dumb rosterfaggotry in general. Happened with Hero and in some places banjo.

So if Terry nerever existed, then smash might've not existed?
lmao

>only game that only sold a billion copies should have reps in Smash

where the fuck is Steve then?

I've known Terry and Fatal Fury since 1994 and I'm the whitest cracker American ever, so what's all of your excuses? Also laughing my ass off at your bitchbaby little "Waaah only high sellers should be in Smash because -I- say so!", get your head out of your ass and keep quiet, child.

And how are those anything like summoning other characters to do the attacks for you?

I'm not much older than you. I only barely knew who Terry was before he was announced as a DLC fighter.
Instead of bitching about "literal who's" in a game where there are 70+ playable characters, I bought Real Bout Fatal Fury Special for Switch and it's the most fun I've had with a traditional fighter.

If you don't know a character, that's not Sakurai's or anyone else's fault.

Attached: 1531868513416.jpg (720x541, 31K)

you sound like a salty rosterfag that YOUR anime swordsman didn't get in over the one that moonlanders actually remember

Steve's currently swimming his way out of Banjo's asshole.

In the next Figher's Pass, duh.
That wasn't even my point though, what i'm saying is that almost none of you faggots buy his games anymore and yet you pretend like you love him so much and he's so important.
He is quite literally from a dead series by a trashy shovelware company.

>irrelevant
LMAO people are STILL trying to use this faggotry nonsense after they got their shit stomped by Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo, three other characters they keep screeching were irrelevant.

more, more more more far more. you run into the inherent problem that frisk is not an interesting protagonist in abilities or appearance by design and undertale is defined by all the supporting cast, but none of the supporting cast can stand on their own two feet because they're all supposed to interact with eachother and you-the-player

One of the main inspirations for Undertale
mobile.twitter.com/tobyfox/status/999209960536850433?lang=en

Attached: 7526E667-EA71-4BDC-8877-45912ECC3CFF.jpg (1200x675, 212K)

Based user. More people should be like you.

>my point is these are my assumptions and projections of you that I claim are reality in order to make my personal opinions seem like facts

I have known who Terry was since I was a kid. That doesn't mean I give a shit about him. The defense mechanism of "If you don't like Terry you must be a zoomer" is really sad.

>let me bash snk because they aren't as big as other companies therefore they are shit

take your (you)

Attached: 1235082288212.jpg (756x564, 117K)

good for you user, I hope you enjoy the game

Most likely yes.

Many other moveset concepts have been presented for Fallen Human, and there are many possible movesets they could go with.
Even the summoning other characters would make for a unique, flashy moveset that separates Fallen Human from other generic silent antagonists. You can't call X character's potential moveset clunky or stupid when Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, Villager, Isabelle, and Piranha Plant exist in the game - all of them on the surface seem like characters that'd be really shitty bringing into Smash in a fun way, but as usual they're all fun and unique to play.
Why not just admit you don't like the idea of Frisk in Smash, instead of dancing around it?

They are mad cause their character is more niche and irrelevant than a Meme skeleton

No, i have quite literally backed up my argument with objective facts. KOF sells like shit and very few people give a shit about Terry, those are not "assumptions and projections".
You did not buy KOF14 and neither did any of the other Terryfags boasting about how totally relevant and important his buff Pokemon Trainer looking ass is.

Id prefer Kris of Deltarune even if its an unfinished game simply due to the fact that of the two Kris is more willing to get their hands dirty and deal damage to win while what seems to be the canon undertale route is to be as pacifistic as possible.
Granted smash doesnt have any real death and if Fallen Human/Frisk got in theyd likely have a Kris palette.

>NUH UH

not an argument. I will fully admit I only knew about Terry back because of the Capcom v. SNK crossover. That said he is still a banner for the company that clearly deserved representation other than side character number 4 or waifushit number 843

Okay can we all agree that Marco from Metal Slug would've been a better SNK rep than Terry?

why does he have tits?

Attached: 1563166223953.png (713x636, 361K)

A pretty easy moveset would be basing their attacks off the weapons gotten in the game. The ballet shoes, the toy gun, etc.

>smash might've not existed
I wish I lived in that timeline.

no

Sakurai is gay for him, and CERO supports that. Funny how Mai may not even get into the game as a spirit because of her tits.

>real knife final smash

your facts were "THIS FRANCHISE DID THIS MANY NUMBERS THEREFORE UNDESERVED SLOT" negro Sakurai has proven time and time again that he does not give a FUCK about what you want. The Banjo demonstration video proved he only got in because of west demand. He showed more passion for a fucking mii costume.

>frisk is not an interesting protagonist in abilities or appearance by design
There are plenty of generic characters in Smash who have been blessed with interesting and fun movesets. Frisk has just as much moveset potential as any other possible fighter, fuck, Sakurai got fucking ROB and Piranha Plant to work in Smash in really cool ways. Why wouldn't he be able to do the same for Fallen Human?

watch her theme get in but not a spirit for maximum FUCK YOU points

>food analogy.
Nah this analogy is pretty accurate, and also I want a beer now, any suggestions?

Attached: 1544264892333.gif (550x700, 28K)

I think I'd prefer sparing as the final smash.
>transport fighter in front of you to Undertale battle screen
>cutscene plays where Frisk selects Flatter, and a customized message for each fighter plays
>"You tell King K. Rool his belly armor is... mesmerizing. He emits a playful growl."
>character is spared and loses a stock

No. As much as I like Metal Slug SNK has treated Terry more like a mascot than any of the stand alone Metal Slug characters.

Or she gets in with a censored outfit like Mythra that covers her chest, legs and arms, where everyone will praise it no matter how shitty it looks

You got your mii costume and song underbabs. Just let characters with legacy have this for once

Attached: 88404548-C625-494D-B0B2-D4E358F9DC6F.jpg (600x900, 136K)

how do you make frisk visually interesting when his source-game is monochrome graphics on a 2D black plane and there's very little way to extrapolate beyond that without delving into headcanon? how do you translate the core bullet-hell dodging mechanic from an rpg-like space into smash? how to keep frisk from having supporting characters do all the work for him? how to translate pacifying an enemy to win to a game about fighting? frisk isn't "capable" which is the whole point of their game, i don't think anybody really cares about frisk's moveset potential as much as they do frisk being in is at complete odds with their own game, at such odds that the game tells you very early on monsters are not actually attacking you, they're saying hello and do so in monster fashion by firing off magic at eachother

When did I say anything about zoomers? You can be old and ignorant as well. Also Terry is the face of SNK and that's why he's in, same reason Sonic is in instead of NiGHTS and Ryu is in instead of Captain Commando.

I wish, but revealing a costume for the series before their actual planned rep has never happened for an obvious reason.

The only chance I see for Frisk is if some of the DLC characters after the pass are still unplanned, and they notice how much more positivity Sans got than Terry.

All you're doing is screaming "This series doesn't sell how much I think it should to deserve being in Smash!". The reality here is YOU are NOT the one who made Smash, so whatever YOUR retarded metrics are is immaterial.

Samurai deliberately does not have 2hus in the game because way too many gaijins know about it already

I'm the same age as you and play CvS2, Melty Blood and Bloody Roar with my roommate every weekend. Your post is just a massive cope and you don't actually like vidya, so fuck off.

Attached: 1569113727304.png (392x366, 119K)

Because thick muscle men with meat on them are hot as fuck.

>if you don't like this character that I like then you are ignorant

Would they take away too much attention from the other dlc, which is why he won’t allow it? The same scenario would even happen with Travis Touchdown! Seems like a smart business move

Attached: 7784A367-7622-4F64-8798-B386616B2A4B.jpg (915x874, 108K)

I don't want to play as the meme skeleton from the game about hugging goats.

Attached: 1400178693619.jpg (474x596, 74K)

No. Company mascots get in before secondary characters, that's how it's always worked.

Then dont buy him silly

With all the threads and posts filled with "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?!" running rampant on Yea Forums, yes you are ignorant.

And what makes you so certain your loli will do any better?

Meme nums

And with the general response being "SHUT UP ZOOMER", you don't sound as enlightened as you think you do. Fact is many just don't care who Terry is for any number of reasons.

The real lesson is that nobody should argue that Smash is a fighting game ever again.

Attached: kirb.png (360x178, 34K)

Can boomers not even fucking count anymore? Terry was in a game last year and 3 years ago. You massive fucking low-IQ maggot!

Terry still is a playable slot and not a costume lol

Good for them, I don't really care for Hero but you don't see me constantly shitting up the board throwing retard tantrums.

>Wow look how many twitter likes these posts have!

Fucking zoomers. Sans has been in 1 and a half games. Terry has been in over 50 games, and that's not counting mobile or cameos. He's starred in 3 movies.

Get fucked.

Just wait until Asriel is revealed next year and blows everyone out of the water.

And nobody cares about Hat Ken while the entire world loves Sans Undertale.

That's a reflection on the world and how much it sucks.

this. the whole hat ken debacle pretty much exposed how clueless smashfags really are. how do you expect to earn the respect of others or be taken seriously when you can't even bother to do the same. nah just sit inside your bing bing wahoo stench bubble instead of playing some garou or metal slug, it's cool.

Attached: [DB]Gintama_-_003_(10bit_BD720p_x265).jpg (960x720, 163K)

Well, I wouldn’t necessarily say better in terms of popularity, especially in the west. But I can safely say that sans would probably blow every single other dlc out of the water with the amount of publicity he got so mentioning that is really a null point. In terms of music selection, moveset potential, and overall legacy however, Touhou would do a better job being put in smash over undertale at this point. I mean, ZUN is the most credited composer of all time, has a plethora of fangames attributed to his works, and all of that encompasing a series that has and still is going on for 20+ years, it would just be a disservice to have undertale get a playable fighter before touhou does. I love both series the same, but one really does have priority over the other. I’m expecting an
undertale character to be a lock next game, but as dlc right now I don’t believe it. Also,
>loli
this joke really has run its course

Attached: 3AE2723D-E89A-4669-A87A-A350BB639556.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

"hat ken" and the company that made him have had more influence on fighting games, Smash and gaming in general. As pointed out in no "hat ken" no smash. This is without even mentioning all the shit that company came up with that's influenced fighting games or games in general.

I don't like Undertale but I love Megalovania so it being included in Smash made me Like the tweet.

>At least in the Brit industry, you can't use fan data unless gathered directly
Why are you assuming nip law is anything like britbong law?
Even if it was, this is completely unenforceable in this context. How could law enforcement possibly know that Nintendo hired some interns to read and compile fan feedback on Twitter?

fuck off zoomer

Really though. Are these threads some sort of counter intelligence to get people hate Sans more?

Attached: larV3CK_d.jpg (500x295, 12K)

>loli
Kill yourself newfaggot.

Most burgers don't knoe about Terry and a lot of people saw it coming anyway.
The burgers will come round to him.

So what, SNK has so many more and better characters even from Fatal Fury that would ahve been far more hype than Hat Ken.

looks like a loli to me

Hat Ken is a joke based on his physical similarity to Ken and how Terry is a 'literal who' in regards to not being that popular compared to other characters who have polled high.

Terry's problem is being a sort of 'vanilla protagonist'. Let me use Mortal Kombat as an example. Who is the defacto MC for MK? It is, in fact, Lui Kang overall. However, how many people do you think would want him in a game like Smash over Scorpion, Sub-Zero or Raiden?

>there's people in this thread that still don't believe undertale is only for shitposting

I bet if Notch still owned Minecraft, a Minecraft theme would get in easily.

You imply Terry is in any way vanilla.

No, it's the fact people outside the Undertale fans do hate him to a really high point, that he was a logical next step after Steve lost.

>user hasn't left his apartment in so long that he has forgotten what children look like

Attached: 1539536087140.png (596x697, 396K)

You make a good point.

Attached: 1569047345401.gif (261x200, 2.62M)

Anime characters are often drawn as looking like kids.

>Undertale fans can't be THIS insufferable... right? Right?
That's cute, user.

Attached: 1555972203739.jpg (227x225, 27K)

This, Sans is just the next easy way to farm (You)s and attention. Same logic behind Minecraft Steve and Tracer, it's just that unlike those other two who became laughing stocks after failing to deliver, sans actually got some genuine notoriety (even if it was just a Mii costume) which they can use to rub in people's face even more. Now that they've finally got their foot in the door, I doubt sansposters will ever go away.

Attached: P9rGKcF.jpg (772x402, 38K)

>THE most likely indie rep

Attached: Konachan.com - 281607 brown_hair hakurei_reimu japanese_clothes kisui_(user_wswf3235) long_hair miko (1920x1080, 3.6M)

lol