What did you play today?

What did you play today?

Attached: 1516515930016.png (704x690, 692K)

Super Kirby Clash and Astral Chain

Valkyrie Profile on emulator.

Attached: 1331787672424.png (800x800, 142K)

Got this game from a bundle that was so cheap it might as well have been free. (It was probably between $1 and $5; it was money I'll never miss.) I forget what else was in that bundle, but this game sat in my Steam library for a few years, untouched. I thought it looked interesting but for some reason never installed it. But I started it today and it's actually pretty good. The character animation is really nice. Keyboard and mouse control was awkward and I had to switch to a gamepad, but I guess that's normal for this genre. I have a lot of games so I start games and drop them pretty frequently, but I think I'll actually try to finish this one.

Also, despite not having native Linux support, it seems to run perfectly on Linux with Proton. You guys can hate Valve all you want but they really made Linux gaming easy.

Attached: Enslaved_Odyssey_to_the_West.jpg (258x320, 41K)

Mega Man Battle Network 5, playing through both versions since I'm playing the DS port and both are easily available. I finished the DarkMega Liberation mission. Shit's alright.

It's 5am, I have a fever and I'm still shitposting on Yea Forums. I don't think I'll get any cozy, restful sleep anytime soon.

Total War Medieval 2, as Spain, on the hardest battle and campaign difficulties.

Milan, England and France all SIMULTANEOUSLY declared war on me and SIMULTANEOUSLY besieged four of my settlements with motherfucking death stacks whilst my army was away on crusade.

Attached: Kill me.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Ctr, now that I got everything I wanted from the grand prix it felt empty also sleep tight popper

MTGA sleep tight,Popper.

I played Butcher, which was in the $1 tier of that recent Humble Bundle. It's fun. Fuck everyone who tried to tell me otherwise.

I played "get yelled at by social worker for not getting off NEETbux".

In The Hunt on MAME and a bit of Tekken 7 labbing. Maybe some Teppen before I go to bed. I want to get to Rank B4 before October so I don't get demoted a full letter.

Attached: in-the-hunt-arcade.jpg (600x453, 37K)

Sleep tight, Popper

Played some casual two player games and then some Modern Warfare 2.

Ion Fury
>that infinite ammo rooftop battle

Attached: 1462562342141.jpg (500x472, 15K)

Sleep tight popper

Sleep tight, Popper

Deltarune on Switch.

Sleep tight, Popper
Running online missions for parts in Daemon X Machina

I played through Autumn Leaves. Sleep tight, Popper.

Sleep tight, popper

Sleep tight, Popper

Lots of Risk of Rain 2.

Played some Zelda:Links Awakening with my daughter helping.

Wife played Monster Hunter.

So, sleep tight poppers.

Rance VI and Risk of Rain 2

Took a break from Kirby Clash FOR Astral Chain today, forgot to harvest gem apples today but I got to chapter 11 of Astral Chain in one 17 hour sitting.. kirby got boring after It became a non stop final boss grind purely for exp to hit 100.

Sleep tight, Popper.

Attached: 1568660554009.jpg (586x870, 140K)