Dev, user. If you're still lurking. I made an edit of your sprite. I would have gone something like this...

Dev, user. If you're still lurking. I made an edit of your sprite. I would have gone something like this. Making Rule 63 Mario thick with big tiddies. Luigi can be the thin one.

Attached: rule63mario edit.png (384x192, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1479163/24eb950eb5/
forum.unity.com/threads/devlog-ink-paper-engine-lord-ragnavaldr-and-the-wishing-stone.740840/#post-4966949
youtube.com/watch?v=EWGFRHLnr44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neat

>what if rule 63 of Arin and Jon cosplayed as Mario?

How dare you.

The thing with sprites is that the more detailed they are, the more of a bitch it becomes to animate them.
Especially if this guy is a lone dev with no dedicated 4-5 artists, he's not gonna use the sprite on the right.

Like, on a one man team, using the sprite on the right just added 5 more fucking years to dev time.

Jon would still cum on Arin's GF, but Arin would be to much of a bitch to do anything... so just like real life.

>Jon would still cum
Kek.
Jon has had erectile dysfunction for years and he can barely function on a day to day basis without drinking like a camel.
Stop listening to propagandist shit and go hear the source, look up Sleepycast.

>I made an edit
That's not an edit, you redid the entire sprite from head to toe, and changed the entire design. The only thing that's retained is "it's a rule 63 mario" but the approach is entirely different.

Attached: 1512656571856.png (1077x971, 454K)

Huh? It's more more less the same detail. I only rolled her sleeves up and gave her cleavage. But other than that, it's the same.
Instead of straight hair going into her face, I made poofs. Boots are still in three colors. Pants still show legs. etc. It's the same essentially.

He can roll the sleeves down and cover her cleavage if it's really too much of a bother.

The left isn't any less detailed though; it still has a lot of shading and it's not like animating a thicc girl is any easier or harder than animating a lanky girl

I know. But I didn't like the original design. I want a rule 23 design that at least retains some aspects of Mario. So a bit of chub and curly hair.
If it's any consolation, I did technically draw directly on top of his sprite, and move things around, until it looked the way you see it now.

The one on the right is good

It's still fundamentally an entirely different design though; it's your own personal take of the concept, not the devs original intention. From what I can tell, the dev is trying to go for something more Eastern/anime style, while yours is more Western/cartoon style.

I said I KNOW. I just didn't like his design. Too thin. Lacked titties. Hair too straight. What's the point of rule 63, if it doesn't retain any aspects of the original character? Then it's just "anime girl in cosplay". IDK, maybe he'll like my design better too?

This is unironically soulless vs. soul. The original sprite is just Mario but generic anime girl, the one on the right actually looks like she'd be wiggling her fat ass down below your sink fixing your pipes. I can even imagine her accent. Good job user, genuinely

Completely incorrect. Study for a few more years before you start giving your dev opinions.

Some people are just weebs and want their shit to be weeb-oriented

NINTENDO

True. But maybe he isn't a weeb. Maybe he would like something like this.
Also, there are chubby anime characters. If this is too western, I could make the eyes bigger and more uguu~

Wow, that's really good OP!

user just admit you have a hardon for thicc girls and want the dev to make R63 mario thicc

Was that not clear by the fact that I drew a chubby Mario? Do you think I'm trying to sell this as body positive? I just want to see a thicc bitch jiggle a wobble as she runs and jumps. I like thin girls too though. I'd gladly make Luigi the lean form he gave Mario.

Keep this thread bumped if you want to see weeg.

ok

sprite on the left has more unnecessary shading while the one on the right has more simple shading

>what if jon fuck your waifu
exhentai.org/g/1479163/24eb950eb5/

weeg me daddie

>doujin based around Bane shitposting
I hate this

It's coming. I just had a hard time thinking of a pose. But I have an idea now.

Prince Peach is cute... CUTE

Attached: PRINCE PEACH.jpg (474x474, 26K)

ok. Honestly, I'm not as confident in this design as the last. I was sure of what I wanted in Mario. I'm a little uncertain with Luigi.

Attached: rule63Luigi.png (384x192, 7K)

Very nice
not that devanon but if you're looking for a programmer, we could make something cool

Breaking the 15 color limit, I would go with this.

Attached: rule63Luigialt.png (384x192, 7K)

Thanks but I already found someone to work with on a project. It's still early, but promising. So I'll see how that goes.

best of luck user

Attached: file.png (592x512, 256K)

The suspender shorts look like a ballsack, I HIGHLY recommend changing either the shape or length

This is good but I think it should exaggerate Luigi's personality more. Like in Luigi's Mansion, Mario & Luigi, etc., he's very neurotic and anxious.

Yo user, have you tried sprite animation yet? Any good programs to use and any advice?

You're awesome. Are you also ?

I don't see how you see a ballsack there. But I was thinking of changing it anyway, so I'll see about it.

I thought about that. But upon search up Luigi for reference, I realized he's actually fairly confident for the most part. He's just fearful in certain situations. I settled on that post a compromise. It's more guarded than Mario, but determined.

I dabble with animation. I use photoshop but the animation interface sucks. I have my eye on aseprite.

Nope. Not me.

Those are mine.

Annnnd you're amazing. These are great!

these sprites are from a russian dev who doesn't post on english website, someone has been stealing them for attention among other things
>Those are mine.
no, they're not

Post Prince Peach

why in the fuck would that be him? what a stupid conclusion based on nothing

Attached: file.png (485x533, 7K)

putting shit text on more stolen art doesn't help your case, it actually harms it

lmfao

Reverse google is our friend. You can clearly see the artist who draws that stuff is american.
forum.unity.com/threads/devlog-ink-paper-engine-lord-ragnavaldr-and-the-wishing-stone.740840/#post-4966949
Why are you going around lying that they're stealing from some russian?

ok, I tried to make it look gooder.

Attached: rule63Luigialt2.png (384x192, 7K)

yes it's posted by the same person
this person doesn't exist, it's a troll persona and that thread is about building credibility, but everything in it is, in fact, stolen

Thanks for answering so quickly man, I do sprites too and have been trying to ask around to see what works best.

Attached: C2DA7C27-AC78-4840-81C0-F010E671E102.jpg (1600x900, 247K)

I think you're on to something. Luigi kind of has more human-like proportions compared to Mario.
Though his face is kind of streched and goofy.

That's a pretty high quality edit my dude.

erase those hands and start over. you completely missed the alluring nature

I think I remember you. Or at least someone working on a big Morrigan sprite. I would have done many things differently.

Based. All the greatest artists had erecticle disuncrion from drinking.

Where in sleepycast do they say that jon has erectyle disfunction?

>Prince
>Not wanting the Mario sisters to lez out with Princess Peach.
I'll redesign Peach if you want.
Yay or Nay?

DO IT

Very nice, but the luigi sprite comes off more closely to daisy in my opinion personality wise. Luigi always seemed less cheerful and more nervous

k. Need time

Luigi is confident for the most part. When he's actually platforming and such. his scaredycat persona comes from luigi's mansion and Smash Bros

Wait, there are people on Yea Forums actually developing video games?

Well, they try to anyway.

GIVE ME PRINCE PEACH DAMNIT
CUTE PRINCES ARE UNDERRATED

there's a whole general on /vg/

No they're not. Everyone thinks they're clever by making cute boys.
Like "heh... No one ever though to make CUTE boy before. They're all so unoriginal"

where is the moustache

Attached: 333457885.gif (250x251, 902K)

I want thick fags to die

A rule 63 Mario should be heavier set. That's just how it is user.

are you this retard? lmao

I should have stopped at luigi. I pressed my luck too far. Oh well. Here she is.

Attached: rule63peachy.png (384x288, 9K)

She cute

Wait, is that supposed to be toad? It looks like Peach but Rule 63 peach shouldn't have a rack.

eh the other two are much better

Attached: nosoul.png (116x254, 54K)

It's peach, and I gave her boobs. How big do you want?

how'd you get so good at pixel art? I really need to brush up on sprites

Oh. I'm not opposed to that at all. I just misunderstood the intent of the thread. Give her a big ol' heaving bosom in that case.

Attached: 1566422555863.jpg (469x341, 12K)

I just looked at how other people did it. Looked up some videos on color theory, and drew a lot of sprites.

Do Toad and Bowser

Here, it doesn't take me a lot of convincing to draw big titties.

Maybe I can do toad. My body is slowing down though. I'm reaching my limit.

Forgot pic.

Attached: rule63peachy2.png (384x288, 9K)

Good work. I think you're swell.

Attached: 1539814907138.gif (320x268, 126K)

No nevermind. I'm tired as shit. Won't be doing toad. Well it was fun, guys. I guess this can be a general pixelart thread, if you want.

Too thick

youtube.com/watch?v=EWGFRHLnr44