FIGHT THE POWER!

FIGHT THE POWER!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22-22-50-25~2.png (720x938, 775K)

>noooooo you can't just download games from the epic stores you have to pirate them noooo stop

Attached: 5E17F79A-E866-4C21-A878-7813A0D6369A.png (785x1000, 254K)

>epic thread
>first post is a fucking soiboi wojack with greentext
Of course

i bought the collection on steam too, not really to spite ep*c, but because they were cheap. steam has achievements, forums, guides, etc. I would rather pirate the games than install ep*c launcher to get the free versions.

Is dreaming of having sex with Tim Sweeney while he showers you with his warm smelly and most importantly free epic store games considered gay?

Ah yes let me purchase multiple versions of the same 7 years old console game at full price that'll show! "them" somehow
-pc gaymer

chinks can't meme

>Steam has Origins on discount
>Origins doesn't even have it for free
Steam always wins, baby.

They were on sale this weekend for bottom barrel. Knight was still a little more expensive than fanatical's standard "Fuck WB" discount, but.
Would've had to actually shop around if you wanted to pay full price this weekend.

i think the DLC was what made it so fucking expensive for Knight. it was basically 9.99 for the DLC for Knight + 4 dollars for all three games.

i didn't really understand their discount scheme.

Hi valve employee shill
Based in India?

They can't do anything involving creativity. It's why they have to steal intellectual property and trade secrets from the West.

Were the PC releases of these ever fixed?
Yeah Knight got a lot of flak but I heard the first two were shitty too.

When does the sale end my laptop is across the room and I'm sleepy ?

I don't know if there was ever anything wrong with Asylum and City. If there was, I sure never noticed when I was playing them.
Origins and Asylum are both fixed though, yeah. The bugs anyway - Origins still has the shitty problem with dark knight predator challenges, and the timing of counters in combat is still slight off.

epic is here to stay whether you like it or not and stay seething steamcuck

>dealing with Epic's gay launcher
>dealing with Denuvo
Which is worse?

imagine hating something that gives you free games? I don't understand people, who gives a shit about what launcher a pc game is on. If you want one launcher then play on a console cause everything is controlled

>mobile reddit screenshot thread

Attached: whoo.gif (123x136, 87K)

epic is worse, at least denuvo has a chance to be cracked/removed

What a retard. Epic has to pay the publisher for the free games they give out. Accepting the free games and never playing them or buying anything from EGS is a bigger fuck you to Epic

>let me just give my money to a rich fat fuck that hasn't moved a finger since PORTAL 2 instead of getting these games legally for free, that will show them!
wow

Attached: hur durrr.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Tim's Weeney already paid the devs, they got their money.

>installing spyware so you can sit on games out of spite is a bigger fuck you to epic.
Fuck off, chink. Tienanmen Square.

I'm surprised there's people that don't own these games already

Is there a new batman game that's EGS exclusive?

Imagine being a "fan" of multibillion corporation.