Mainstage

twitch.tv/btssmash
smash.gg/tournament/mainstage/events/ultimate-singles/brackets/656658/1075385

Attached: 4a9c5d637540356bea1db5ce1c3058ca.png (2482x4317, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1175962050427838464
clips.twitch.tv/SlickFaithfulMarjoramDerp?fbclid=IwAR2M7JHVAvTvmv0hjFu7h611IuN4AfB0X_laDuOHArPfOyVpFgHrVfaiJu0
pixiv.net/member.php?id=912660
twitter.com/Samsora_/status/1175979671478882304
youtube.com/watch?v=zuPZv70FO0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CLUTCHGOD

Void is gonna win with her!

Attached: 1567066379521.png (688x899, 431K)

Not Hbox

>YFW SALEM IN SUMMIT

Attached: 498.jpg (408x470, 50K)

>Hbox wins
>MkLeo wins
I sleep

HBOX the legend is simultaneously killing two different smash games. Killing melee AND delaying ultimate by 2 hours so everyone goes to sleep.

WHAT THE FUCK ULTIBROS EVERYONE LEFT I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS HERE TO WATCH ULTIMATE

>

Attached: 1569204788648.png (1893x696, 42K)

From a few posts last thread: Is it every actually better to anti anti with tilts rather than just moving and pushing the landing with a grab? I feel like all anti air gameplay in smash is just grounded movement

I'm only here for TEA

Axe Falco deserves to win everything

literally every single tourney some retard says this
reply to this post when ultimate overtakes melee in viewers, it should happen pretty soon

>Is it every actually better to anti anti with tilts

Attached: 1930802943087.jpg (156x126, 8K)

ahhh this thread smells much better, I wonder why

Axe should just play a jiggly ditto against Hbox for lols

twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/1175962050427838464
So is he just talking about Hbox or Puff players in general?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

So when is PPMD going to play Ultimate.

Ever* actually better. Also what?

>Melee ends
>viewership drops from 40k to 30k
>literally only 10k people were there for Melee

Attached: 1557789680120.jpg (750x745, 89K)

>Leffens twitter
OHNONONONNONONONONONONNO MELEE BROS WHAT NOW

Attached: 1444004774496.jpg (907x665, 57K)

Friendly reminder that Ultimate always has more viewers than Melee GF despite being constantly at 12AM+

Attached: ultimate.png (593x87, 72K)

>People change the channel during commercials
What a shocking revelation

Stream goal for keks

I think [insert smash game here] is not stinky and better than [insert other smash game here]
This is an irrefutable fact

Attached: 1569008804873.png (1122x990, 300K)

I lost a few IQs reading this

It would be cool to see diagonal attacks added

Is he still doing that autistic thing where he refuses to refer to Ultimate by name?

I hate to admit it, but seeing the text scroll of Melee vs. Ultimate fanboy wars in the Twitch chat was genuinely more exciting than watching that Jigglypuff float, camp, and sleep its way to yet another title.

Attached: sadluigi.jpg (584x658, 30K)

>tk and ee
thank god

How would he even make it in? He's not good enough to get invited, and he isn't popular enough to get voted in.

>what are up tilts
>what are up smashes
>what are most forwards tilts when aimed diagonally

>literally drops less than 10k from melee GRAND FINALS to a late START for ult top 8
>and it hasn't even started yet
lol, poor meleefags number less than 10k.

What the hell? That's kind of pathetic.

WE GOT TOO COCKY ULTIBROS

Attached: meleechads always win.png (1235x365, 100K)

There are diagonal attacks. It's just a question of whether or not they're better than just moving and punishing the landing with a grab

There are very few tilts that can reliably anti-air. Falco utilt is the best example. Most characters don't have one though, so just retreating (or shielding, depends on the game) and punishing is usually the best option.

All he needs is to win a single set to get into Summit today.

Literally, win 1 set.

Attached: file.png (266x375, 18K)

Some diagonal tilts can counter nair if timed right but usually something else is better.

>played with 5 stocks
What went wrong after 64?

Attached: 36382024_188515751825924_2295081113955074048_n.jpg (482x312, 34K)

That doesn't change what I said

Only 13k people were there for Melee lmfao

not an excuse, cuck. now go back to sucking off hbox

all of those characters are literally melee though, idiot. you suck at playing them but not everyone else does

Are you fucking retarded, dude? YL/Falco are not even optimal picks to beat Puff. If he really wanted to beat HBox per your logic, he would go Fox or even Puff. You don't know jack shit, these guys are barely "pros".

shut up fag, you don't know the first thing about Melee. Puff is a completely different matchup than the rest of the meta and requires much less skill to play. Even your beloved hbox would tell you that

Why are black men so much better at commentating than literally every other group of people? I consider that one of the big reasons why project M died since most of its commentators were a bunch of skinnyfat flannel wearing white dorks with spoke with sticks up their ass.

Who's in Ult top 8?

If there's a Banjo I'll watch

if you're fighting someone with shitty hitboxes like kirby in the image above you, it's probably better to just stuff it with a tilt. If your character has the speed to get out of range though, it's always better optimal to move to not deal with the shield pressure situation.

>This shit again

Attached: Mario.png (872x534, 45K)

64 is unironically the most boring Smash game. 2 minutes of neutral for every 10 second combo. And the neutral is just spacing aerials from opposite ends of the stage.

Simon destroys your shitty screencap you took of yourself btw

You don't lose a stock every time you're hit in any of the other Smash games.

Did you really spend time in an image editing program to make an image that will age like milk in like an hour? Like trolling can be funny because you just throw out some effortless random shit that makes people butthurt but you actually spent time on this just to inevitably get BTFO. Jesus, dude.

64 doesn't even play with 5 stocks anymore.
It was leading to too many timeouts.

Winners

MkLeo Joker vs. Marss ZSS

Light Fox vs. Nairo Palutena

Losers

Salem Snake Hero (Marss) vs. VoiD Sheik Pichu (Nairo)

MuteAce Peach (VoiD) vs. Tea Pacman (Light)

Wasn't there a tourney match that went for 30 minutes?

he needs to beat void and that's it

post yfw he cucks salemfags

Attached: void.jpg (480x640, 22K)

>anti anti
Anti air uptilt is pretty great but its entirely character dependent. Will you get more off a grab or more off that up tilt? Plus you didn't even mention which game. This post is way too vague for a good answer.

seething ultizoomer, don't you have school tomorrow honey?

kek, you fucked up user, this means only 1/3 of people went to see melee

Attached: k rool chad.jpg (1024x936, 90K)

What the fuck happened to these threads? They used to be comfy, even when both games were being played.

Attached: 1451524757072.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Ah, skipping.

Never forget, smelee

Attached: 976967964.jpg (505x466, 80K)

PM died mainly because of Nintendo, and then release of Smash 4, and then the dev team making Icons instead of working on PM anymore.

The "ironic" commentary only started once PM was relegated to Hitbox streams or whatever. The PM scene def attracts hipster faggots because it's a niche game now.

Even if Void wins, Salem can still get in as long as he beats the loser of Tea/MuteAce

Less people were willing to watch ultimate lmao i don't blame them

Salem would still have another set to win a summit spot

Attached: 155223900341.jpg (727x744, 79K)

There was one that went on for 50 minutes. One of the players got into a camping position on Hyrule Castle and the other player had zero ways to approach him without instantly losing his stock, so they just stood there for 50 minutes. It was one of the big reasons that Hyrule Castle was banned.

Thanks for letting us know!

>MkLeo Joker vs. Marss ZSS

Legit feel bad for Marss. He had such a good run up until now.

>ultizoomer
But that's redundant, Smash is 99% smashzoomies

Since when? It was always Melee vs. .

Some retard replies to one of those incredibly obvious baits, then the entire thread goes to shit.

You never know, maybe Marss have a legit counterpick ready for MkLeo.

Salem is so bitter and angry and looks like an ape. Samsora is a much friendlier and cuter and more skilled negro.

What went wrong meleebros? 4 years ago we were having mad fun, making tr4sh kiddies seethe, and having a blast at every super major. Now it's all darkness and ultimate zoomers dabbing at us.

Attached: 1564247068272.png (559x561, 360K)

ok, respond to me in exactly 1 hour at 11:54 pm est and tell me the viewer counts
then tell me how much time you wasted making that image
ok?

Melee is in its death throes and is lashing out like a dying animal.

Attached: void.jpg (3820x5000, 1.85M)

Salem is gonna wreck that Lenny Kravitz's illegitimate son ass nigga

People started realizing that Smash is a fundamentally bad franchise for competitive play so now people just fling shit over which game is the best
Basically the Sonic fanbase

Attached: 1418022221795.png (294x227, 66K)

>Leffen twitter

He never learns...

>mismanage event so ultimate starts at 11pm EST
>still going to get more viewers
lol

Nah, better check to see if you finished all your homework sweetie

But we have to pretend to like Salem now because he hates Melee.

Only a tasteless retards would say shit like that. 64 is kino, even its worst characters see play, matches are strategic yet stylish, and all of the people that play it are great sports and just love having fun with the game, which is more than can be said for players of any other Smash game.

PM is literally at it's highest peak this year, stop being retarded. It's in a resurgence if anything. If it was "dead" P+ wouldn't even exist.

yet more people are willing, faggola

Attached: Genojak.png (640x626, 77K)

when the FUCK do the matches even start

Attached: judy.png (610x593, 494K)

>and then the dev team making Icons instead of working on PM anymore.
There was a story that a lawsuit from Nintendo was coming and this is why the dev team shut it down. I question the authenticity of this, though.

ok ad hominem just mean you lose thanks and bye

>couldn't prove me wrong
Smashzoomers going zoom zoom zoomies

So all the fortnite zoomers goes to smash?

>the other player had zero ways to approach him without instantly losing his stock

What? Was he at 999% or something?

hbox is what went wrong.

64 is fucking boring. Face the truth.

>all of those characters are literally melee though, idiot.
Right, like I said, not fun.

Its time

Attached: salem_1.png (1281x718, 515K)

Meleefags have been using the "muh views" excuse to validate the fact that their game is more popular than other smash games for years and now that Ultimate has cucked Melee and gets more views they are in damage control mode.

Lmao whatever helps you sleep at night little timmy

He has beaten Leo before, so its not a complete onesided fight.

salem is literally the good guy though

No, but approaching and being on the offense is awful in 64. The other player would have combo'd him to death instantly if he tried to approach.

Except it isn't. Melee and Brawl are, though. Face the truth.

>Axe is playing out of his mind on Pika
>he legit looks like a TAS at times
>HBox when he's having a bad day still shits on him easily forcing him to switch
>also doesn't matter because HBox figured out a long time ago how to beat spacies
At what point did you realize Puff is the best character in the game and that 20XX is a lie perpetrated by people who see melee through rose-tinted glasses? The optimal way to play is what HBox is doing and any attempt to dash around and play normal neutral on fast grounded characters is just inferior.

Leave that Summit spot for me

Attached: 1539719118174.jpg (733x745, 374K)

Just found out Samsora isn't gay. My whole mind=blown.

Holy shit, TK

Lawsuit against Icons? Yeah I would question that too, considering Brawlhalla, Slap City, Rivals, etc.

Did you play Icons? It was... bad. Really bad. I'm sure it's not easy to program a game, but it was bad.

LET'S GO SALEM BROS

Attached: 1327522909302.jpg (293x219, 11K)

Now post CEO.

Salem winning this whole thing would make my night

20XX was seen as a nightmare, now it's a pleasant dream

Kneel.

Does Smash not have a strict player handbook like other esports? Bad sportsmanship such as not shaking hands is against the rules and punishable in major esports.

He destroyed the white supremacist spic Stroder.

You're just bad at Melee. Go play Mario Kart if you just want victories handed to you.

even if Ultimate had 1:1 Melee mechanics/movement, characters like Snake would still be uninteresting to watch

Attached: 1544996157023.png (640x480, 350K)

didnt you guys say sheik is garbage and unviable?

>doremifag has shit taste
who would've guessed

Attached: 67897976.jpg (205x276, 20K)

Go VoiD!

Attached: 1566788818992.png (809x691, 451K)

those are memeviews, bitch. Wait until the DLC is all released for Ultimate. Views will drop off fast because people only watch the game for the novelty. Happens like clockwork with every game.

The reason an Ultimate scene exists is because Melee carried you faggots. Don't ever get it twisted

VOID

why would you ever play shiek when joker has the same playstyle and is infinitely better

BASED

FUCKING

VOID

Void showing Sheik still has it.

Really fun to play, though. You get to force the opponent to play at your pace.

Holy shit, dat Sheik.

that's why other esports are fucking faggy as shit

>Aerial needles to up smash

Attached: 1553811093666.jpg (500x667, 241K)

Sheik about to hop up like ten spaces on everyone's tier lists lol

>The reason an Ultimate scene exists is because Smash players tried to turn a party game into a fighting game
Fixed

Stay deluded you retarded faggot. Your garbage piece of trash broken game doesn't matter anymore. Your father Armada got BLACKED by a furry

Attached: 74575445747.jpg (493x667, 92K)

Then suck shit faggot, the DLC isn't ending

>Charging the wrong needle
God DAMN EE

Attached: 1323928569711.jpg (425x506, 111K)

what happened that made tk and ee laugh at salem, was shitposting here

because joker doesnt actually have the same playstyle and shiek has some of the fastest aerials in the game. Void also played shiiek all throughout his smash 4 career

Void literally doesn't have the IQ to play Joker lmao

Of course, if you play flawlessly any fast character is high to top tier.

Attached: 2f896ef45642f149c24811db6a791e3e.png (927x1444, 627K)

Fox is still the best in a theoretical sense. But the game is played by humans so Puff is gonna stay the best

Snake works kinda similar in PM and he's pretty fun to watch, although granted PM makes a couple of changes that make him more interesting than vanilla Snake.

HAHAHA keep butthurt faggot. Ultimate outsold Melee's entire lifetime sales in just a few months. COPE

He was fidgeting around with his hand, and it looked like he was jerking off under the table.

>sales means a better game

>fun shiek v snake match
Thanks Ultimate

YOU FAGS TOLD ME SHEIK CAN'T KILL

>Mr R was in the top 10 in Jap using Sheik
Is this Smash 4 all over again?

Void's finally home, bros.

sheiks playstyle is "win neutral for free by existing but killing requires effort" and jokers playstyle is "sandbag neutral until xfactor kicks in then kill at 60% with some bullshit midstage"
i feel like people comparing the character just see them having similar upairs as a playstyle parallel, its not

VOID REDEMPTION ARC?!

pic related, it's you when your favorite Nintendo mad lad joins the fight

Can't wait to see you seethe when your shitty game is dead in a year. Oh wait, you're already seething like a bitch

go play COD, salestard

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1565821750066.png (1817x1197, 744K)

So, who's /our guy/ in Ult? Nairo?

>white supremacist
>spic
???

>kym filename

Yeah but PM Snake has dair and absolutely fuck that move. And the hitbox on up b. The other poster was right, Snake sucks shit to fight and watch in every game. PM Snake the least, but that's just due to PM being way more dynamic overall.

>knowing what a kym filename looks like
cringe

is salem even eligible for a spot at summit

Attached: EA-1zfUU8AArvoY.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Nikita is fair and not the best edge guard tool in the game that is 100% risk free!

>mad lad
>seethe
>wojak
Beautiful

Attached: 1553370322289.jpg (1200x1344, 129K)

ignore the twitterfag

>going a little flaccid
jesus christ ee

Attached: 1533741716226.png (380x350, 295K)

no unfortunately ludwig was extremely adamant about implementing a one drop rule and requiring genetic testing for all potential participants after last year, and slime doesnt know how to say no to ludwig, he gets very violent

Salem.

LOL

SEETHING meleegro. Stay BTFO cuck

Attached: 75474574596.jpg (1201x564, 131K)

Nairo and Void.

Meleefags already went to sleep. We can stop pretending to like Salem now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY RESEARCH

Still gonna miss his Pichu but good lord this Sheik is fine

Attached: fat_pissed_on_mario_agrees.gif (320x288, 16K)

well leo is going to win, so him

based

one is sexy.

Attached: eacf1e1b8f03debb1bb64dae0d471789.png (1300x444, 399K)

So are we ignoring the fact that Salem is literally jacking off between matches?

Was Salem just jerking off right now?

>Ultimate still struggling to break the 40k mark
LMAO

Insanely based. Sheik is prime wife material.

Attached: 1531890557267.jpg (600x999, 118K)

tk and ee have been making jokes about it for the entire set

>even suggesting Nairo
Don't do that.

I know thanks for the (Yous) jerk off lmao.

>something Melee only barely managed in Top 3
>at the LATE start of top 8
Seems good.

Damn Shiek looks like that!?

>Not shaking hands is punishable
Wow that's actually fucking atrocious. It completely delegitimatizes the action.

Sheik is supposed to be unviable until you get to an ungodly level of good with her. She's light as hell and takes a lot of damage because she's a fastfaller but can do a huge conversions if the player is perfect with her. She's like diet Melee Fox without a shine.

If salem wins EBONIC EXCELLENCE

Major esports also enforce hygiene. In smash you could go to the tournament with your hands full of crap and win by being disgusting, just like old yu-gi-oh with that handshake card

OH NO NO NO VOID BROS WE GO TO COCKY

how the fuck is fucking sparg0 beating samsora?

Attached: 745447447.jpg (920x588, 186K)

Salem is not gonna lose to no fucking shiek.

Snake's Up Tilt is such a silly fucking move

Gay furry nigger won more tourneys than Leo combine.

>black person commentating
>"Bam boom bada bam boom bop [insert reference]"
>HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY EE

>Z-Cancelling
That's 64, but you've got the spirit

Because he is only 13 and plays a cool character instead of a gay character.

even if he loses void will probably get the summit spot anyway, no big deal

VOIDS BROUGHT IT BACK BROS

Attached: 7a447b0008d403dd3d678bed345f8b6e.png (800x1037, 576K)

Based Sparg0 BTFOing the tier whores

btw that geno guy is gonna wear a geno costume if he gets in for the whole matches he's playing, so you better fucking vote

How about you stay mad af bitchass white boi?

NO WAY
LET'S GO VOID

FUCK

BASED VOID

BASED

FUCKING

VOID

Attached: 20358.jpg (1458x1080, 715K)

VOID

HOLY SHIT IM CUMMING VOID

you were saying

LET'S
GO
VOID

VOID FOR FAMILY FEUD

artist?

Disappointed Salem won't be dabbing on r*dditors at Summit but FUCK void is a god

Attached: correct_black_facial_structure.jpg (513x378, 20K)

Ok, I wanted both to win, but I am glad Void got it, he is fucking based and amazing at Mafia.

Attached: 1369107122296.png (499x518, 136K)

FUCK YEAH WE'RE STILL IN IT

Attached: shiek1.jpg (512x384, 32K)

This image is remarkable. Cammy, you're the best.

You were saying, user?

R E S E A R C H

nevermind i thought salem had won since i saw him stand up
LETS GO VOID

Noice

Attached: 1564870790425.png (580x750, 609K)

You know, I kinda realized that Snake getting blown up by his own grenades may actually help patch Shiek's damage problems in the matchup

OH NONONONO

>no salem in summit
get fucked, fag

Attached: 1566784364676.gif (48x96, 5K)

I think he can still get in?

>That last minute and a half
VoiD's fucking back

Attached: 37772514_10156814728393217_3070192934151258112_n.jpg (720x720, 38K)

TO THAT FAGGOT WHO SAID SNAKE IS THE BEST CHARACTER WHAT NOW?

Have sex

fewer*

>"b-but it doesnt count! sheik is totally low tier and unviable! she got nerfed! wait guys you have to believe me!"
just a worse joker indeed

I'm thinking about picking up Sheik, bros. What do you think?

still better than
>"this makes me remember back when I played this game 10 years ago"
>"that's so interesting, look at hbox's face"

He can still get in if he wins the 7th place tiebreaker.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I would have thought Snakes armor on his Up B wouldn't be phased by her back air

this and the less snakes winning the better

Nah, he lost to THE fucking Sheik

I am telling you, you are not good enough

he still has a shot at summit, just needs to play a tiebreaker

clips.twitch.tv/SlickFaithfulMarjoramDerp?fbclid=IwAR2M7JHVAvTvmv0hjFu7h611IuN4AfB0X_laDuOHArPfOyVpFgHrVfaiJu0

Attached: dong.png (186x183, 7K)

let's go pac chads

Sparg0 plays Stinkling now. He certainly is a tier whore playing a lame ass character

He got canceled, not even reddit meme boys will pay for him to get in

Fuck

Oh okay cool thanks user

pixiv.net/member.php?id=912660

Attached: 72905506_p1.png (626x1100, 390K)

Watching Sheik vs Any Character is like watching the Dark Tournament Arc in Yuyu Hakusho

tea/mute? shitpost time. Idk how I feel about void>salem. Lowkey wanted salem to go to summit and maybe people salty but Void is back boys. Sheik is hype

>VoiD returns from his slump with his nerfed main and defeats the villain while securing a Summit spot

kino

>the very first match in Ultimate Top 8 is more hype than Melee Grands

Attached: 1544154849415.jpg (638x480, 32K)

Be prepared to practice a lot, and to have a lot of very stressful matches.

Tea looks like a young Sugita

Fuck off samefag and Salem got robbed by jank and matchup inexperience. Man that Void cheese was just too good in the end.

He's unplayable in WiFi.

Attached: niggr.png (555x601, 566K)

that was a long ass slump

The early matches are always more exciting than GF. You already know Hbox/Leo will win.

Fuck off back to twitter, Salem

>He

he still has two more chances since he's obviously not getting voted in

Salem got robbed because he's a shit player and johns instead of gitting gud

how can we bring ally back lads i miss him

Good thing I have 2 weeklies within 30 minutes of my house.

t. lowtiergod

Fucking weenies. You have to have confidence on your character to make it anywhere. Switching to a top tier is admitting defeat and admitting that you can't do good in this game without a crutch. Absolute fucking weenie, I tell ya'.

>He

Attached: the virgin 16 bit vs the chad 8 bit.gif (566x263, 439K)

At least he came back, ppmd is still "coming back"

>captain zack
>lima
>tamim
>muteace
why do so many literal homosexuals played bayonetta?

it's too late now
i did notice that he deleted the tweets where he said he was quitting, but i doubt it means anything really

i can tell by the way you write that you're also a leffen fan

I heard he's gonna play the loser of muteace/tea or something?

She's a parody of feminine sexuality, so naturally faggots completely miss the point and see their ideal selves in her.

a gay guy I worked with favorite game of all time was bayo 2, and he full Platniumed Bayo 1 back in the day as well

I dunno maybe the gays just like her

She's clearly high skill ceiling, but admittedly with weaknesses too. However brainlets think she's straight up trash because her she isn't top tier the moment you first play her.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Just pick up Joker. I guarantee you Void is just being lazy, Ultibabbies don't grind. They just play the characters they already know.

>she

Attached: 1561581678352.gif (600x404, 1.91M)

jokers inevitably is gonna get nerfed

muteace is super retarded trying to play the long game against a fucking pac man purist

Has anyone actually beat Winners Side Leo in Grand Finals?

Lima and Mistake are straight, though

Mute ace looks like twink Maui

>she
You gonna trigger the trannies

>he

Attached: SHEik.jpg (752x1061, 139K)

I want to like Pacman because he can do some cool stuff but fuck me he goes close to time almost every match and it's fucking unbearable.

Attached: 1450675942466.jpg (306x273, 29K)

People keep saying that but there have been 4 patches with no nerfs.

>hurr Joker is a better Sheik
Is there a bigger brainlet tell?

>dlc getting nerfed

>has

HAS

what? how?

NO

HASmind

>he
>has no style

Attached: Lanky Kong.png (128x128, 26K)

lmao this is spot on. The fags all play Peach in Melee. I wonder what trannies play. I know that one tranny plays Isabelle.

STYLE

Neither of these characters can fucking kill, this set will take forever

that's what happens when you make a character with zero killing power if any of his aerials

Bayo and Corrin got some pretty big nerfs back in Smash 4.
Release Bayo was incredibly retarded.

This is actually a pretty good match

Yea but you also don't want stupid drama at official tournaments, if you're going to be a little bitch do it at home. Even stuff like stalling between matches etc can result in warnings/punishments.

Yea usually we enforce things like being showered/clean clothing etc. Bad hygiene can actually result in a DQ.

there haven't been that many nerfs lately for any characters tho. I wouldn't say they learned their lesson from Smash 4 but I haven't seen any big nerfs come down in a while.

Pac-man is just as boring to watch as Smash 4 Diddy. Get an item in hand an immediately win neutral x half the cast

In my experience it's Rosalina. They LOVE Rosalina for some reason.

Is playing Pac-Man as such a slow zoner really the best way to use him? Because I always thought he makes for a good brawler

No?

>Pac Man failing to recover
NANI

>Is playing Pac-Man as such a slow zoner really the best way to use him
No, he's japanese

Even without Leo, Joker results are much better than Sheik. Or are you one of those epic theorycraft niggers

is muteace a tranny?

Fanon Isabelle is smug and condescending so I can see that.

Fags are free

Pacman's bair actually is a kill move in Ultimate. Unlike in Smash 4, when none of his aerials killed.

>She's a parody of feminine sexuality
Is she? Is she really?

What even happened there rofl. Some sort of weird pac-dash interaction?

What was the tea sammysosa set like?

all the best pacs plays that way, tea specifically gets the most love because he sometimes switches gears and 0-deaths the shit out of someone in a 5 billion iq play

you know, id fuck him if he was a biological woman, just saying
>tfw no trainwreck girlfriend

Attached: 1563636809009.jpg (645x773, 73K)

>mannish proportions
>canonically weighs a shit ton, just like a male's bone density
I bet these sick fucks dress up as Rosa in their rooms and jerk off in front of the mirror

Yes, optimal pac man play is to pretty much always have an item in hand and fire hydrant in play before you ever even consider fighting the other person.

My guess is the pellet got hit off screen and cancelled the side B.

muteace looks like handsome squidward

>void's backair
somebody post the clip.

Attached: 76849765_p0.png (1275x1200, 654K)

>trainwreck girlfriend
Trust me when I say you don't want this. They're only hot in fiction when you don't have to deal with them..

is it just me or is this art style kinda cringe desu Tbh

yes, who the fuck do you know that actually acts like bayonetta?

This: Unless you wanna rack up a rape charge, steer clear of this bullshit.

I can't look at the gold peach outfit without thinking of this lol

Attached: 1537919181442.png (832x1852, 1.23M)

>tea drinking coke
based

This game's winner is... PEACH'S ASS!

it's a fucking japanese game

god pacman is so boring to watch

Dude, she has galaxies and shit under her skirt. Do you have any idea how heavy a galaxy is?

Don't put your dick in crazy bitches, son

Dude
Just fucming imagine

MKLeo vs VoiD grand finals

and? you think japanese women act like that?

your point?

Nobody but I don't think that makes her a parody, I don't see anyone acting like Kratos but nobody says he's a parody. Dante is a parody of himself

I can't begin to imagine how low your IQ is.

Attached: 5E4A38E8DD4D4F9D8374489973ABE1EC.png (1296x1458, 217K)

some literally who peach made it further than samsora

what a timeline

We got that in Genesis 6, though that was near the beginning of Ultimate's life.

quite the opposite, pure and utter chad.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>tfw you will never get your dick sucked into Rosalina's black hole
>tfw you will never fuck Rosalina in the ass while Luma tickles your balls

That's what she comes across as to me. It's totally possible that Kamiya made her as his unironic dream waifu but her ridiculous proportions, over-exaggerated movements, and her overall personality screams parody to me.

Yeah yeah but I mean more like

Sheik vs Joker grand finals

>canonically weighs a shit ton
No she doesn't, she canonically floats off the ground because she's become some intergalactic deity. She's bottom 5 in weight in Smash, and only a heavy in Mario Kart because of her kart size since she's fucking 7'7".

He aborted Zero's Smash Ultimate career when it first came out. He also drinks out of hit bottle like a total fag.

>sheik vs. better sheik
It'd be cool if Void got to grands tho

Literally watch the match

Tea is hella based.

Dilate pac-chud main

guys.. it's okay, i've accepted my fate...

Attached: images (5).jpg (213x237, 8K)

thats because kratos is based off old greek myths, hes an amalgamation instead of a parody

FELLOW PACMAINS RISE UP

Attached: 1515762894950.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

>thinking smash bros is high iq
that image suits you

So is Bayonetta actually playable at a high level

Do you see Dante as a parody?

twitter.com/Samsora_/status/1175979671478882304

actual lol

He's bi.

reminder if you haven’t won an irl Ult tournament with 32+ people you aren’t allowed to post in this thread.

FUN IS ABOUT TO BE ______

Attached: 1346374666454.jpg (283x357, 29K)

ITS TIME

Attached: i1562129998773554.jpg (1440x2048, 509K)

Super Saiyan mkleo

Maybe?, nobody seems to want to grind enough with her

SUCKED

Mexibros where you at? It's time for some Leo

muteace isn't a literal who

she's still low tier to mid tier. It's not impossible to do well with low tier characters.

I don't recall anyone in Greek myth killing someone to get an object that was offered to them, I don't recall anyone in Greek myth being judge death.

>he
Umm... excuse me?

Is Kiwi a tranny?

So he's gay?

Attached: 1569126514697.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

>Marss going Mega Man
What

mega man beats joker

He's probably still trying to lab a counter to Joker because he isn't confident in the ZSS matchup

No

theres plenty of murder and judgement in greek myth

He's had a megaman secondary for a while.

since when does being tall mean you're heavy lol. Literally doesn't make sense. She's classified as heavy because SHE IS HEAVY lol. Keep it simple stupid.

a lot of theorycrafters are saying Mega Man is Joker's worst Matchup

After the last set this match feels lightning fast.

No, just butterface, i'd still hit tho

Amaze me that Marss never tried to use Mega Man against Leo. When that's his achilles heel.

Man, imagine if Zero would still seriously compete.

Weight class in Mario Kart has always correlated with physical size instead of actual weight.
>a literal fucking ghost is a heavyweight

probably gonna lose anyway desu

Leo lost to Kameme's Megaman I believe a few tournaments ago

He was trying other stuff in the past like Falcon IIRC

Of male sexuality? Not so sure. He's definitely absurd and over-exaggerated in similar ways to Bayonetta (ie his pizza obsession and COWABUNGA attitude towards danger), but I've only ever played dmc1 and that was a decade ago so I could have the wrong idea about what he's really like.

Who are some hot girls in smash?

He did once and got btfo

he has

Being hit usually results in death in 64 since l cancel removes all endlag and hitstun is pretty big

She is most definitely not lol, void wouldnt play her if he had no confidence in her being at least high tier. Her damage outputs pretty good since she combos forever and she has one of the best neutrals in the game along with a very mixupable recovery. I've been maining her for a while now and people really just kinda ignored Sheik instead of learning how to play her. She's not even as hard as people are saying, I've only played her for a couple hundred hours and can do all her combos in game against people who get top 64 at majors.

BASED MEGA MARSS

palutena

Theoretically yes
In reality no

Me

Wonder if its Joker or Leo who has the matchup problem.

At Evo

Nice from Marss, nice to see him adapt samsora's strategies and play the wait game, hopefully he keeps it up and doesn't crumble later

None desu. Cinnpie is okay looking though.

The ghost is the obvious exception, genius. For all the corporeal beings, you can assume that their placement in the heavy class means THEY ARE HEAVY

Not to the level that Kratos takes it

Nope, genuine female

>12am on sunday

retard

Chia

She's the same weight class as Waluigi, you fucking moron. Her KART is heavy because it's BIG. You're a fucking retard.

female charizard and incineroar

Mega Man is a good anti-meta pick due to being rare at top level but not worthless trash like Kirby or Puff.

me

He would lose and get slapped hard by Leo and Zackray?

MKLeo is gonna fuck him up, just watch.

Cinnpie is a babe

VikkiKitty isn't too bad but not attractive once you know her personality

Attached: 2454989_4114408.jpg (540x720, 52K)

>uuuuhhhh doesn't count lol
Okay retard.

>sick of Leo winning everything
>also think Marss is an asshole

Attached: 1516222620381.png (446x460, 112K)

prepare your anus bros.
Joker's going in.

Attached: 1568580499353.jpg (1548x1876, 1.42M)

supergirl kels

on the contrary, kratos is pretty tame compared to the original myth sometimes

Pray for tweek

what's wrong with vikki's personality?

He is an abomination

I don't think Leo has that much experience in the matchup. I dunno about Joker vs. Megaman, the interesting thing is that the public opinion will swing almost solely based on Leo's results. So it may be hard to tell for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuPZv70FO0w

give marss your energy

and stop coaching

I might like Marss if he didn't keep fucking saying "lol zss is trash guess I'm just a god"

How is it that we always see something new whenever MkLeo plays Joker?

Tweek isn't here to save us, lad.

so you think a 7'7" woman is light? OK retard.

pic related, it's a 7'6" manlet who weighs 310 pounds. retard

Attached: 8AB50D65-12E7-467C-83AA-12946F421CA9.jpg (892x501, 353K)

She's fat.

is she wearing her dress backwards? what is going on here?

Mega Man is super fucking good and is one of the best answers to Joker due to his aggressive projectile spam allowing him to combat Arsene while simultaneously stalling it out

She's not, just her face

you mean lanklet?

yea and brood got second at a japan major with piranha plant. Doesn't mean that it's a good character. Void has played her since smash 4 and people still haven't adjusted to the matchup in ultimate. And he most definitely does not use sheik against very high level players. When he played nairo he just went straight for pichu

This match is so boring holy fuck.

she just doesn't have a feminine personality. honestly her commentary makes me think she's a bit robotic/autistic. At the very least she doesn't sound authentic, which makes you wonder if there's something sinister lurking under the surface.

lol at this manlets seething at my girl

Attached: 1567467932881.jpg (866x1200, 75K)

So she wouldn't even make it to 250lb if she was human, but she's a cartoon goddess who floats everywhere (king boo floats everywhere as well).

You really think Waluigi, Link, and Rosalina are that heavy?

Joker was a mistake
Why did they add such a boring character

butterface makes it better sometimes

Attached: GuISOZZ.jpg (640x579, 78K)

Feels like they're both playing a little sloppy t b h

NONONO, SHE'S FAT AND MANISH, MY MISUNDERSTANDING OF MARIO KART WEIGHT CLASSES TOLD ME SO

joker bair broken

>is it just me or is this art style kinda cringe desu Tbh
>cringe desu Tbh
Hypocrite, that you are

Attached: mickey mfw.png (592x728, 178K)

dude, are you retarded? Rosalina is weighty because she's tall

Attached: rosalina smash.png (692x992, 289K)

sakurai felt like schlobbing on sony/fatlus cock

Holy shit, how did Marss bring that back

Attached: 1553355028013.jpg (240x251, 23K)

For everyone saying Arsene is carrying Leo I think you can see in this matchup he's doing a lot better without Arsene.

you can do it marss

Attached: 1552258265957.jpg (325x325, 16K)

joker legit cant kill

That's because pichu is one of palus worst mus. He also used sheik the majority of the tournament. Sheik has a pretty good matchup spread and has generally been considered somewhere in high tier by most players since they fixed her fair in the one patch. Also, in Japan people generally play zoners and plant is actually decent at fighting them. Plants biggest problem is that he gets mashed on by any halfway aggressive character.

It's Mega Time

Attached: 41d410b8e729b38bd854589878a6cfff.jpg (587x760, 350K)

Marss is playing very patient.

Leo is known to struggle with the Megaman MU.

Jesus that was intense

people don't like leo winning but his joker is pretty hype

what the hell are you talking about

game 4 leo activated

Attached: 1566775581655.png (661x635, 465K)

I can't believe Leo is washed

>marss camps out arsene
>leo can't kill for like 2 minutes

brainlet detected

yeah he's honestly emaciated for his size

The floating is obviously an anti-gravity ability lol. Use your brain buddy. If she was floating everywhere due to her weight like a feather, she'd literally have to be like 5 pounds total. Even being like 30 pounds would be too heavy. Do you really think she's 5 pounds? I didn't think so.

I will concede that Waluigi and Link probably aren't that heavy. But are either of them 7'7"?

except with arsene though marss has been doing well avoiding that shit

>game 4 leo

Attached: 1542858080890.png (512x560, 255K)

honestly i'd marry this girl

And what is "feminine personalit", what if she used to be a tomboy?

>Game 4 Leo

Attached: 1335144994748.jpg (536x700, 79K)

Fuck Sakurai

based sarcasm, retard. The next time you meet someone 7'7" why don't you see if they can float. then why don't you try floating off a cliff

Now Yea Forums doesn't't think Joker is broken? Fuck you flipflopping limp dicks I'll double down and email Nintendo USA personally and ask them to nerf him.

Vikki is a tomboy

>tfw like bayonetta because I genuinely find it funny.

Attached: Check em.gif (782x478, 760K)

>Scared Tendo so hard he SD
damn Leo scary.

thats a would from me

that art is legit cringe tho

>featherweight in smash
>only the same weight as Link and Waluigi in Mario Kart due to kart size, lower weight than a literal ghost
Okay retard.

>Leo: Forma del "juego quatro"

Attached: 1564870923092.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

tomboys don't instathot

>meeting an eternal being that lives through the births and deaths of universes in real life
Okay retard.

>Tendo

Attached: 1533328620849.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>tendo
fuck of ranma

it's cute.

Attached: 76593542_p0.png (924x1000, 466K)

a feminine personality has more social skills/EQ than she does. She has... uh... facts about kill and combo percentages.

She is still tomboyish, but unlike normal tomboys, she also wants to sexually attract the men she hangs around.

are there any non-mexican leo fans? he's so lame and has the personality of a doorknob

>game 4 leo

Attached: 1552721275628.png (409x384, 110K)

why doesnt leo just go chrom?

"it's time to reverse 3 stock"

Attached: 1510540410083.png (399x399, 25K)

nice cop out, retard. I don't care which galaxy it is, a 7'7" person is gonna weigh a shit ton and you know it

So what's wrong with her?

I'm pretty sure that's just a joke because she requires a lot more precision and labtime than most of the cast. You can't pick her up and see how she's top tier right away, unlike Lucina or Joker.

Marss is kind of whiny though, the whole coaching fiasco didn't make a good first impression on a lot of Ultimate newcomers

he likes persona

the only people who say this are the ones that havent seen his streams with m2k

I think the thighs are ugly and drawn for faptards. Sheik is a royal princess, not a fat Mexican thot.

Rosalina and Mewtwo are floaty in smash because of their ability to effect their own gravity, dumbass. Mario Kart is her actual mass.

>She has... uh... facts about kill and combo percentages.
Oh so you want commentators with no knowledge of the game they are doing commentary on?

too much ass

Mega Man wrecks swordies

>Marss downloaded
it's over

I'm a Leo fan b/c he's crazy good and I think his playstyle is fun to watch.

I'm not attracted to male personalities.

Yes, bring me scar and toph for ultimate

>Leo already adapted to Marss Megaman.
>He's all over Marss ass now.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

>generally been considered somewhere in high tier
This is not true. No one considers her high tier outside of void maybe?? And yea I know that's one of the reasons he uses pichu. Regardless though, void always goes through a cycle of playing sheik until he's down two games and then tries pichu again. I don't doubt that she has god tier neutral but her weakness are just too apparent. Personally I want her to be stronger, I'm not a god tier player so I can't make her work, but the lack of her damage, and kill confirms hurts her too much, there is 0 reason to play her over other combo characters right now

He saw those Mexican DBZ memes and took them to heart.

NOT A CHARGE SHOT

HOLY SHIT HE DID IT

Attached: 1562888947362.gif (360x359, 1.74M)

>Losers mkleo

Attached: 1539127035521.png (504x551, 248K)

Let's fuckin go Marss

Seems pretty based to me

What form will leo switch to now?

Tomboy's are the ultimate straight man's choice

Forma de "Perdiendo por 2 stocks con marcador 0-2"

Nairo, Mr. R, Wish7s, Tweek, and a few others have been calling her high tier for a while. She has guaranteed combos off fair that do a minimum of 30 and end with her in advantage to hit them with another combo. That's pretty average for percentage. Individual hits dont matter for anything other than during ledgetrapping phase but her nair is the main used move during that phase and confirms into bf which while it doesn't always kill, pushes them further off stage. She can then edgeguard them super easily even if they have a broken recovery when they're that far. She can have a hard time killing if you're not at least pretty good at her and try to learn all of her percentages for confirms and stuff along with some creative strings. Her bigger problems are that she dies early and has one of the smallest grabs in the game but that was true in smash 4 too. Personally I think she's low high now but once more people start playing her her meta will progress and more of her stuff will be learned, eventually pushing her to a comfy high tier position. There are better characters than her who do basically the same shit like wolf who are easier so she doesn't have the biggest reasons to play her but she is much more fun than most other combo characters in the game.

yea personally she's probably my favorite character to play, but I can't justify maining her since i'm not that good at the game. What combos are you talking about though that do 30%? The most I've seen her do are in the 20s and you can't do them at later %. Also it feels like it's impossible to true combo into bf