Yea Forums makes a creepypasta, one line at a time

I'll start

I was at my local thrift store when I noticed something strange on the video game shelf.

Attached: 6C74A0FE-29A1-46DA-A054-D41FF0BB6AC6.jpg (509x520, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A
youtube.com/watch?v=5LlO2MOQK20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A mirror that revealed I was a black fella!

It was a copy of what was supposed to be Super Mario All-Stars, one of my favorite games from the Super Nintendo (Super Famicom in Japan). But something about it was wrong...

Attached: marios bad day.png (474x348, 275K)

And to my surprise, I found a sealed copy of

I found OP's mom

But I kept asking myself, “who sold the store to Sneed?”

Behind me, was a janny.

Regardless, I went up to the owner of the establishment and inquired about the feed and seed contained therein.

Then I finally realized that 'Rosebud' was the sled the whole time!

To my horror, I could see that the game cartridge sitting on the video game shelf was dripping with hyper-realistic blood.

Suddenly I am surrounded by 10 black men.

He called himself Chuck.

.exe

I'll read everything posted until someone gets dubs

It was then that I realized I had to coom.

I get a raging boner.

Chuck and his fellow black men then pushed me into the floor...

Everybody did the dinosaur.

When i saw cunny

Author's more: I will make sure to maintain my identity hidden, so don't try to search for me.

Unfortunately, I had ran out of Doritos© and Dew™®

Soon I realized that this story had gone from a creepypasta to a very bad prono.

I home to went to play my new copy of Super Mario All-Stars. I booted up my SNES and picked Luigi. When the game started...

But yeah, that's how I became a pedophile by force. But anyway, Chuck

The fond memories of going to Chuck's Feed and Seed were just that; only memories.

I entered the KFC, but to my confusion there was not a single nigger in sight

obviously it was chucks cousin.

It was originally established in 1986 when chuck was only 18. His father had a lease on the farm and they had good and bad seasons. Eventually however, to save the farm, chuck decided to buy out the land and turn the farm into a fuck and suck. And so in 1990 the farm was now a breeding ground. This however was a problem with the locals. Surrounding farmers kept hearing moans and strange noises. And so in 2013 the government ordered chuck to close the farm and to cease all operations.
During this time Chucks brother, had a brilliant idea, to keep the place alive, just with an ambiguous name to the farm. And so, Chucks fuck and suck turned into Sneed's Feed & Seed.

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

I'm gonna have a lot of shit to read, you fucks

man game store hook door store

Except for a dead nigger who was holding the Lament Configuration in his hands.

I was in The Lost Levels. My CRT suddenly only displayed red, no blue or green was coming through. I got my face close to the screen to check, when suddenly

...and then Sans appeared on my TV with realistic blood pouring out of his eye sockets.

When I inserted the cartridge into my Super Nintendo and booted it up I was shocked to find this wasn’t Super Mario All-Stars, it was All Star by Smash Mouth.

Fujos ruined creepypastas for everyone, forever.

Attached: 1567738296752.jpg (476x500, 24K)

He slowly approached me, his niggerness growing larger and larger. "I have the prototype for NES Hellraiser", he said.

daxter asked jak to say something then jak opened his eyes and said IM GONNA KILL WHOEVER DOESNT REPLY TO THIS POST

Attached: praxis.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

But then all of a sudden someone said nigger.

Attached: .png (468x468, 252K)

Please explain
Fuck you

I jumped up to the roof like Mario in shock. A prototype of NES Hellraiser?! At least it'll be better than anything past the first 2 films

I replied in haste

A green faced libertine, resplendent in his tuxedo and complete with a smug smirk upon his lips; he muttered it again.

Then i saw Gaben... And Tim... And Todd... And Kojima... In the same, humanoid flesh slime body, all of its heads telling me to buy their games.

they all started to take my clothes off

Attached: BwBpoS1.jpg (1607x1657, 303K)

Steam had them all on sale for 95% but when I went to buy it the Epic Game Store exe turned on and my computer screamed really loud

"I'll buy the remake," Todd chirped over Gaben's mass as the Valve Daddy shredded my underwear.

Something crawled and grabbed my legs. When I looked down i saw a green skeleton handing me a xbox. I screamed in fear of the xbox and tried to run but GaTiddJima grabbed me.

It was then that horrific imagery started flashing on my computer screen, there was no mistaking it, these images were of the Tiananmen Square Massacre of 1989.

With Xbox in hand, i saw as Luigi finished the first level. "No sweat" i said out loud

and to my shock, this cursed videogame was infringing multiple copyrights

Nintendo ninjas raided the place and started to slice gatiddjima into pieces. I was covered in grease and blood.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reee.jpg (800x450, 23K)

But it was too late, my Twitch and YouTube had already been shut down due to the cursed video game getting my accounts flagged for copyright abuse.

Garbage thread.

And then he slapped me with his penis.

but the joy of that japanese corporation was way superior than any joy i could have had playing videogames, so overall the hapinnes in the world increased

The end...?

BUT SUDDENLY there were NIGGER dicks everywhere

Suddenly I had gay cock in my mouth, and then it started to cum hyper realistic blood

The cartridge was black and missing a few stickers, someone wrote the name "jimmy" on the cartridge

And I said "fucking jews".

Attached: 059A2203-CA46-4CC4-97D2-58E9DEFFE691.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

And that's how my dreams usually went. I struggled to understand or find any clear meaning behind my mind's obsession with members of the black race or antisemitism or homosexual intercourse. I had only hoped that such things remain as dreams and nothing more.

As I mussed over the enigmatic meaning behind the horrid imaginary of my dreams, I've noticed something; My PC was still on, even though I clearly remembered that I had turned it off just an hour ago. Suddenly I felt a chill run down my spine.

That's when I noticed my massive black nigger dildo was laying across my keyboard, fully lubed with some shit on the end. I knew this wasn't my own shit, as I hadn't used the bbc in over 10 minutes.

niggers

the gameboy cartridge had no label

I feverishly updated the thread, but it was no use. A chill ran down my spine as I realized that nobody was going to get doubles.

The gameboy had no cartridge either.

Is what I though. Again, the visions from my dreams came back to me, but that wasn't important in this moment, however the cartridge and the gameboy were. I was still in my room and I could barely endure the stench coming from the oily, lubricant encrusted piece of rubber that had lied on my keyboard, but despite this odd occurrence and that the thread was dying, there was still something that troubled me far more. And it that instant a horrid realization came to me.

Why did I have a gameboy cartridge when I never owned a gameboy before? And where did the gameboy come from?

I was in Yea Forums, funny as hell it was the most horrible thint I could think of

the ceiling was leaking and I was pregnant

Don't answer that, that was a rhetorical question.

My hands couldn't stop playing the game!

The sign said "Formerly Chuck's"

Suddenly contractions started and I was constipated, but I only had one more level until the final boss.

It was a big bald black man named ben.

And then I wanked with my sister.

Suddenly, DICKS EVERYWHERE

The aliens invaded, but all I could think of was the baby. Though I was a man, I still knew I had to carry out this pregnancy to further our race. There was no other choice and I only hoped to complete the game some other time.

Suddenly a cute and funny loli appeared out of nowhere

hyperrealistic blood sprayed on me, but from where?

I stepped on here and she was dead. I couldn't stop thinking about nigger and aliens. "Perhaps they were one and the same?" I wondered.

The air was filled by a putrid smell, that of a manchild who had not showered in weeks all the while munching cheetos. The smashfags were here.

then the nostalgia critic appeared on my screen and started to eat a fistful of maggots

I was shocked at how big my peepee was

fuck you

Wario from the well known series mario and sonic Olympics brapped on me from my gameboy

In the middle of the field, plain as day, an NPC I’d never seen in the game. Just standing there. Not moving. I was certainly surprised. Could it be? No, there’s no way. That doesn’t make sense. There’s never anyone out here.

I replied in the hopes of saving myself

-Exclaimed the man as he removed the 9 inch dildo from his ass.

as i got closer and closer to the NPC, i was absolutely shocked..

My senses were numb. I ran to the left and saw a guard. "What is it?" the guard asked, staring at me with malicious intent. "How dare you question my sexuality!" I screamed and ran for the hills.

The NPC was a girl, with red hair and a white dress, suspended slightly off the ground. She was completely motionless, not even her hair or clothes idly animating in the breeze. Her feet were together, standing on nothing, and her arms were stretched far out to her sides. Of course, this image immediately called crucifixion to my young mind, which was somewhat unsettling. This was not helped by the fact that, on closer inspection, the girl had no face.

Suddenly, a hyper realistic NIGGER jumped out of the screen

So that meant that Venom Snake is indeed Big Boss.

With slight hesitation I approached her and looked up his loincloth.

but i was wrong, when i got closer her face started to turn into static and form the nostalgia critic's face

I could not escape because I was using a mac.

But I was fearful. Could there be niggers in my game?

as i jumped in real life from fear, i tried to ran away ingame but as i got farther this kept playing louder and louder youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A

authors not:e fuck u guys for not lking my stoy i worked reaky hard on it so fcuk off with the comments about my grammer

then i died. the end

AND THEN THE WALLS OOZED GREEN SLIME

Or so I though, but I turned around and saw James Bond playing yugioh with Obama. The strangest of all, the table they were playing was purple and green.

i went to unplug my sega dreamcast but to my surprise IT WAS ALREADY UNPLUGED

or so i thought, it was actually a very pixelated gif of a alien fucking a human

I heard a noise outside

Niggers tongue'd my anus

What I’m about to tell you could put you in great danger. It could also save your life. There’s a truth to the idea that what you don’t know can’t hurt you. In this case, one might say that what you don’t know is less likely to be able to hurt you.

said nostalgia critic before me bled at me

alright

Feeling myself descend into madness, there was only one clear thought in my mind

That's when Peter Griffin stepped out of the shadows, menacingly covered in blood and said "Silent Hill: Homecoming is a metaphor for circumcision." Then faded into the darkness.

"When he finds out about this, there's going to be heck to pay"

look behind you

i then looked down, AND MY FORESKIN REGROWN

But my foreskin just kept growing. After 5 minutes it was down to my feet.

I was the happiest man in that moment, but my happiness quickly disappeared when I realized my skin tone had changed as well.

I looked in horror, as my foreskin slowly morphed into a hyper realistic depiction of Sonic's face, and then it shouted

I loved sonic and I played it for hours. I discovered a new secret level but when I died blood started shooting out instead of rings and sonic grew more decrepit until he had razor sharp teeth and no eyes and there was blood everywhere

"FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK OBAMA"

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlO2MOQK20

"That's way past cool" I thought as I looked at the mirror and noticed to my horror my face was starting to change too...

It also had a label attached that said "If you play this, you will die. No seriously, spooky shit will happen and you will literally fucking die because of ghosts. Don't play this game, retard." I couldn't make sense of what it was trying to tell me so I shrugged it off and put it into the console and turned it on.

And then he kissed op cuz they were both gay homo fags

Hearing a strange voice, I turned around and saw Mario fly through my window.

i was.. turning into the nostalgia critic himself

My head started to grow a pair of glasses appeared on my face and a hat rested on my head. Then, I started violently vibrating and bleeding from my eyes before shouting, "A BAT CREDIT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA͕͍͎͓A͔̹̰̺̬̣̳͡A̯͕̬̙̫͢A̧̰̖̮͔̣A̦͈̭͈̩AA͕A̙̞̙̺̟̪̤͞A̵̜̭͔Á͍̩̰Ą̟̖̺͠A̢̭͚̫͙͇̞͈A̡͔̩̥̠̝A̜̳̬̰̤A͓A͇̱̺̪͉̮͘̕Á͓̗̠͍͕ͅA̦̪͞Ą̪̰̼͓͈̻̪̪̬͘͟͢͞A̷̶̶̻̖͇̠̹̠͉͓̝̫̼̥͕͎A̵̷̧̬̯̳̞͎̩̞̜͢À̵̼̖̹̱͉̙̰͢ͅA̸̛̞̜͍̦̣̘͞͡À̴̴̸͍̭̠̠͍̰̳͇̙̠͉̩̼͢Ą̫̤̭̣͓̬̮̳̺͜͞ͅͅA̴̸̤͔A̢̢͙̬̝͔̣̜̱͍͓͇͟͝R̶͎̮̺͉͠͡ͅD̡͓̱̝̯̦̼̹͈͙̼̳̥͘͝ͅ?"

As Mario crashed to enter, some pieces of glass remained stuck to him, and dug deep into his hyper realistic eyes as he slowly walked towards me while chanting in a monotone, droning voice: "I AM GOD"

My known neck began to bled and turn into a red tie

Suddenly the tv turned on and the final scene of The Lawnmower Man started playing

I like this story.

Attached: good story so far.jpg (3925x1730, 689K)

mario then flew into the living room like a goomba in heat, and turned the tv to max volume while he violently ate doritos

When all hope was lost, the spirit of Satoru Iwata appeared to me and said, "You need to stop this curse. My soul is trapped in the cartridge and only you can save me."

I'm dying

before mario groundpound infront of me and taking my gameboy

>not including the niggerposters
gay

niggerposting just makes things cringe my dude.

Text appeared on the screen. The words:

N I G G E R

But we are in a future where reading such words will land you in prison for all eternity.

I was about to get my 20th K.O. in cruel smash to unlock Sonic The Hedgehog in Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube when suddenly

Shortly after the screen blinked, and a quote appeared:

"This is only a demo, but thank you for playing my game. Please buy it when it come out.

-Shigeru Miyamoto"

After a second of black screen, one more word popped up:

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

That's when I realized Shigeru Miyamoto doesn't speak English!

i threw my nintendo boy out the window, followed by a loud "BOINK!". i looked outside and saw the corpse of the nostalgia critic infront of my house with the gameboy lodged in his head

but wait, there's more

I recoiled in horror as the screen blinked once more, and a single frame of a pile of corpses with flies buzzing around them came up. I pulled the cartridge from my Nintendo but it was "embedded" in, and it gave me an electric shock when I tried to do it, that electric shock caused me halluci ations, and that's when I saw

Please pay for the Creepypasta season 1 pass to continue reading the story

Then it's not Yea Forums fucking writes a creepypasta, it's "gay fag curates a gay creepypasta"

nostalgic critic's big fat cock

Attached: file.png (1116x975, 115K)

Appeared on the screen, but it didn't matter since I already pirated the game and realized I wasn't pregnant at all, instead...

yeah, if there's anything I know about Yea Forums, it's that it's identity is mostly defined by the word "Nigger"

glad we can see eye to eye

>The end...?
>Suddenly I had a gay cock in my mouth

Attached: D163DBEB-6723-46C6-88C7-3B9771ADA695.gif (400x225, 506K)

Nostalgic critic haunted my gameboy and was screaming at me to eat the maggots from his corpse

I said "Thank you Tim" and continued playing

I'm happy it had a good ending.

Attached: 1541712001914.png (500x500, 207K)

But the future refused to change.

It may sound cynical, but I think that nigga's gonna kill us!

It was a little queer, but my ass was still ravenous for more violence.

Doing gods work. Racism unironically makes me cry.

Attached: file.png (1695x933, 252K)

oh shit nigger wtf r u doin

So ravenous in fact, my hallucinations just kept escalating as a knuckles shaped atomic bomb started coming out of the TV, so I spread my asshole wide and

Attached: file.png (680x905, 481K)

I created a fucking monster holy shit.

Attached: file.png (1867x186, 214K)

It's an inspiring quote.

why did you leave me out of your epic screencap bro i swear sonic is real but i lost my memory card

Attached: 1558749130166.jpg (666x635, 43K)

This is when things got weird: The game loaded again, but now i was in a different stage, which looked an awful lot like the Corprosaium from TES.

I flipped a coin and thought: "If heads, I give in into my homosexual urges and make this hole wider than it's deep. If its tails I repent and annihilate all gamers, dooming humanity to a world without vidya". But then I asked myself "What if the coin lands on its edge?"

Just as I thought this, I realized the coin wasn't even falling. It just hovered in the air, spinning.

the coin is in the air

Attached: 1547758826830.png (875x286, 448K)

Suddenly I heard Mario's voice pronounce the n word and began to convulse, the world around me ending as the forbidden power word brought forth all evils in the world.

the coin landed on tails with the head having a imprinted face of nostalgia critic screaming

Meat tendrils just started to form around it in varying lenght, so I braced as my assholed quivered once again

sorry.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 977K)

the coin sunk deeper into the earth, and me and the meat tendrils went with it. as we approach the 6th circle the coin lands on its head, and the meat tendrils rub there tips agaisnt my tender asshole

I heard a wraspy voice whisper "nigger...."

"Mario please, no more!" I pleaded, my ass beginning to hemorrhage in response.

THIS SUMMER

I kept falling asleep and waking up over and over.

AND THEN NOSTALIGA CRITIC APEARED AND TOUNGFUCKED MY MOUTHBOX AS MARIO BEGAN TO OBLITERATE MY PROSTATE

HE'S GETTING ANGRIER

Every dream a lifetime, every wakening a moment.

Then, i heard a familiar voice whispering:
"Pirating again, user?"

REALISTIC EYES

Attached: 1553469435853.jpg (149x194, 36K)

That's when I realized the body was hidden within my waifu pillow which began convulsing wildly...

"I was here before, you know."
"Then why not?"
I thought about it for a second before answering in a way that only the most experienced pirates could understand:
"Pirates are stupid, they will always get themselves into trouble, what if I do it wrong?"
"What if I did it wrong then?"
As I thought about that, someone poked towards me with an annoyed face. That person had an arm tattoo on his chest where his arm used to be but the skin wasn't there.
I could have just answered:
"'Pirates are stupid!' You idiots!"
But I didn't want that and turned around. As soon as I did that, I heard someone say:
"Oi, i'm on duty here"
I followed the voice, and when I got closer, I saw him looking at some place, and then he looked back at me and spoke, and then I could hear some words coming out of his mouth.
"So did you steal the money back?"
"No" I replied in a small voice, and then I turned around.

He started to pound harder and harder, till i realized i felt this exact same sensation from my uncle

finally i get the respect i deserve in this fucking god forsaken place

But my name wasn't user, it was Tim.

Just in case

Who was that uncle you may ask? why it was todd howard himself

After that i couldn't take it; the pain made me faint. That's when i remembered all of that was my first orgasm.. i felt as if i could die at any time, my body was shaking uncontrollably. But he just laughed in a joking manner and continued to pound relentlessly on my ass.

After being struck with pleasure repeatedly for more than ten minutes, i finally fell asleep.

That day i was able to get back to my day job, and i have not been out of work for four months now. My family used to send me money to help me in my job but now i never receive anything anymore. We used to pay for my medical in advance, but now i have no money to pay for my treatment; i get the treatment on my own.

I have to go to the hospital daily for an appointment for anal pain, and every time i go to the hospital i am told by the staff, after the treatment i will feel better and get some money back so i won't cry anymore.

Attached: 1436152419150.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>it actually did turn out pretty gay

As this hell went on, this nightmarish experience seemed to calm down, and as I braced myself for one last spook, one image flashed, both in my eyes and in my mind, forever imprinted into my very being as it made itself manifest into the very fabric of my existence. The image read:

THE GAME

uh oh stinky

This took a dark turn

That's right. My uncle was Todd Howard and I was the son of his brother, Rodd Boward. That's when Mario leaned into my ear. And with a raspy, Italian voice, he whispered:

3 4

It was as if I was looking at something that was almost like a dream, but not really. The image was all there, as it was meant to be, but there was something missing. Something to fill that void.

"THE GAME"

It didn't matter what the missing, missing part was, I had my answer.

"THE GAME"

I sat back and just looked at this image.

"THE GAME"

"THE GAME"

And it was all I could do not cry.

THE FUCKING GAME

"the game"

My mind went blank.

"THE GAME"

"THE GAME"

Something hit me in the head. It was like someone had slammed my skull into the wall with enough force that if that happened again, the damage would be impossible to heal...

I've talked some about this subject before in my earlier posts, mainly with regards to the effects of the game's "inappropriate" ending.

Unfortunately this time, my head hit something else much more sensitive.

It was an item in "THE GAME" - but not in the way you might think.

On the first playthrough, the item in question was "THE GAME" and it had this unique ability and property - to provide the player with infinite credits.

It also had the ability to be turned on/off at any time during the game in a non-game-changing way.

And if you had a single life, you could make use of this special life-sucking item every single minute you were in any given mission.

And yes, it was all perfectly legal and absolutely required game rules to operate.

"I thought it was a big snake," she said. "I had a really hard time believing that it was a living thing coming out of his ass."

As the doctor tried to help, the lizard continued to thrash, writhing and thrashing around. The doctor was terrified that if he attempted to put some of the live reptile on his lap that the snake would turn him into a lizard!

Thankfully, a friend of this friend of this friend of her friend managed to gently pick the reptile up and put it in a jar and bring it to the hospital emergency room. The snake had already died at that point, but this doctor saved his life by being on call 24/7.

The following Monday, the hospital took out the video games cartridge from its' dead body.

The next day, a woman took her little brother home from school and he brought home some of the cartridges. While the boy's dad was at work, the little boy returned home and handed them over to their mom.

Attached: 1521750375919.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well sit back because it's a long story...

IT WAS GERMANS, I yelled. But the judge did not listen and I was sentenced to play DMC2 every Friday at 2 am.

What's worse is that they made me play it on a Nintendo Switch™ and one of the joysticks felt weird. I wasn't sure what exactly was wrong with it but I didn't like it.

Attached: file.png (1064x1848, 206K)

Attached: file.png (680x905, 233K)

And that's the story of how I met your mother.

I turned on the tv, and what I saw nearly killed me. It was..

Attached: wuzontv full.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

JORDAN PETERSON

Attached: television.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

The zoom-out suddenly showed that the Banana Horde was not as I remembered it. The bananas were rotten, dripping with ooze of some kind. And the face? Well, that was actually a face that was stabbed by a stake with all the other Kong heads on it. You know, Stinky Kong, Candy Kong, Lanky... Lanky was crucified like Jesus.

She's in

Attached: 166012_vEDkqo7J.jpg (600x450, 27K)

side of me
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought it was a little weird, but I assumed it was a glitch and moved on.

When I looked down in the first-person view, I could see my body. My body, on-screen!

I was a woman

Yeah, right, faggot. Like any woman actually plays video games.

Shiet, I wuz a nigga too!

?That's not exactly what we said to her?

Attached: 1502273681376.gif (500x382, 1.49M)

It's fiction

That marvel quickly dissipated as I realized that I could FEEL my body in the game, which sent my mind racing because that would mean that if I died in the game, I would die FOR REAL

My thought quickly drifted elsewhere as my eyes laid upon the closest NPC, a very pretty girl out washing clothes in the river. My next actions came naturally...

Guess he means how fangirls would draw stuff like Slendeeman and Jeff the killer as pretty boys, followed by shipping faggottry

Fucking praxis

I attempt to approach the female, but my flesh is stung by loose wet spray! I hiss violently, sulking away from the gushing water. My monthly shower wasn't today.

HOW MANY NIGGERS ARE IN MY STORE? I KNOOOOW YOU'RE STEALING.

I got myself together and approached the female specimen once more, carefully showing only my less worst side, at a favorable angle. I tipped my hat to myself and uttered "M' lady."
The girl turned her head, and to my horror

HE

She looked like my dead girldfriends but hyper realistic and blodd eyed, it was so scary you guys

And that's how I got my "gay eradication" license

shrek begins to violently ravage my virgin asshole

As I finished my first level, I was presented with a...

But i remembered: Shrek was supposed to come tomorrow, not today.

BAZINGA

How can something seem “hyper-realistic” if you’re already looking at it in real life?

>ctrl+f "hyper realistic"
>8 results
I'm glad you didn't let me down Yea Forums

Wait a second, this isn't Smash Bros...

THEN HIDEO KOJIMA CAME OUT OF MY TV AND I DIED