Tonight we dine

tonight we dine

Attached: my american snack tonite.jpg (2693x1908, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/bfj-WayVsq_AopWMdtehLA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats the purpose of having both Bloodborne and a switch in the picture?
Is this picture just designed to farm karma on reddit?

Gotta be 1500 cals in there

stop spamming this shit.

post this thread and i'll kill you before your diabetes does

It's probably one of those "This is what I have going on for Friday/Saturday night! GAMER NIGHT!"

It literally is something you'd see posted on Reddit.

in hell

The original was posted on here to make fun of reddit and then the crossposters took it to reddit. The reddit dwellers then saw it and took it back here because they constantly repost from there since they thought it was originally from there.

literally just took this picture in the last 15 minutes so I have no clue what you're talking about. interesting that you know exactly what goes on in reddit tho, congrats

based donut guy making all of Yea Forums seethe

don't run your mouth on what you know nothing about, dumb fat amerimutt

tonight we dine

Attached: British pub.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

u mad bro?

Attached: 1568140367696.jpg (3840x2160, 329K)

imagine munching on sugary shit instead of high quality fast food, yikes
enjoy your poor health friendo

What is this

holy based

fuck off

Attached: troll line bottom.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Everyone on Yea Forums uses reddit, newfag.

This made me laugh so fucking hard I didn't expect any of that.

It's the cast on her leg that really gets me

that poor old timer.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/bfj-WayVsq_AopWMdtehLA/

Who the fuck are these retards who just grab images from the front page on reddit and then spam them on Yea Forums? It's happened with a lot of shit like this before.

Attached: 1567095088703.jpg (346x284, 40K)

>Couldnt fit in pic my copy of the last of us and my cup of coffee, black of course. My life is based r-right?

Yea Forums is full of fat fucks who are currently on their 8th attempt to lose their fat guts and chubby cheeks, so seeing the OP's pic hits home hard.

not clicking that virus link

this looks surgically designed to gather upboats in plebbit

Interestingly enough, the reverse search suggests it was posted on Yea Forums first

Attached: thread.png (659x536, 68K)

>lost 36lbs in the last two months
Feels great

One thing that made me think in these threads was how people kept saying the guy would get sick from eating donuts.
Do people really think they can't eat donuts every now and then? Jesus christ if you are young you could eat these literally every day, and so long as you are under 2000kcal and can meet your vitaminic needs it'll be fine

Attached: just click.png (399x378, 184K)

god i actually envy dumb pubs or bars.
All i get here is shitty reggaeton blasting and narco wannabes every "bar" i go to in tacoland

Yeah somebody posted the origin of the image. I thought he was baiting.

>never was fat (or american) during any point in my life at all
feels greater

>vedditor posted it on reddit for karma
lol

found the cute user!

no you didn't nigger. you waited exactly one night to repost some faggot's image just to anger people

FACT:
Only gays and fat women like donuts.

Everyone dies of old age. Enjoy your life just dont go overboard. Chill out.

If you're actually in Mexico, theres tons of homey pub vibes all over the damn place gtfo here

sugar ages you
have fun being 26 and looking 32

as a matter of fact I think that's how the boomer cope movement on Yea Forums is born. through "it's fine to eat shit as long as you stay skinny haha" logic

Attached: DzGUgZMXgAAsY0_.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Retarded. Donuts are delicious

>t. pickle smoocher

again, I'm biting my second donut with no clue of what you're talking about. my camera is still on lol thanks for reminding me gotta turn that off

>never was a poor ugly brown manlet
Feels greatest

SOUL

I have never had a donut in my life. No where sells them.

that's actually how people look in The United States of Mexica, fatty

i fucking am, dipshit. Born and raised.
I went to a pseudo irish bar once, turns out its a fucking franchise and its the same as all other shit bars out here. I aint paying tons for fucking "artistic beer" shit they sell here. Just a legit down to earth simple bar with an actual WHITE ambience

I have a very strict skincare routine, therefore it's a non-problem
Besides, men should look older

do americans really get fat once they hit their 20s and think it's normal?

Attached: 9dd2aeb37b1307d99dbb5e379dcd5b82.jpg (540x810, 37K)

I finally got rid of my acne at the age of 25. Post your routine so I can fix this shit and have nice skin again.

there's a multitude of ways you can enjoy life that does not concern what enters your mouth. if you reside in america I don't really expect you to understand this tho, just ignore it

chances are if food is what makes you the happiest, you're already sad and too far gone

The two most basic and impactful things everyone should do is
>apply moisturizer at morning and before going to sleep
>sunscreen at morning before leaving your house
Armed with these alone you'll be golden and look young thorough your entire life
If you want to get more serious about skincare routines, you'll want a facial cleanser to use before using any other products, an exfoliator ~3 times per week, and a face mask once per week
Retinoids to make it look smooth, but I personally don't use those because the moisturizer already does the trick
The above routine will prevent acne. But if you already have it you'll have to check a dermatologist
Also drink water. Seriously, ~2 weeks drinking ~3 liters per day will make you look much, much younger, more than any skincare product could possibly do (even moisturizers can't make a miracle if you are not drinking water to retain in your face)

t. seething eurocuck

Attached: idort.png (265x190, 2K)

cute

What are you a woman?

A man should be eating 3-4k calories a day

>have maybe 5kg of body fat in total
>it's all on my stomach
Is there a worse feel? How do I get rid of this? Dieting fucking sucks. I don't even gain weight when eating shit either. Barely even 63kg right now.

cuute

ride a bike, walk an 1hr daily jesus, im a lazy fat 75kg 165cm manlet but at least i try to keep my fat ass not unhealthy

I walk every day and run every other. Also doing light weights for an injury.

amen brother