Only 5 days left. You ready my fellow Switchbros?

Only 5 days left. You ready my fellow Switchbros?

Attached: DRAGON-QUEST-11-S[1].png (600x337, 324K)

I'm ready to marry Veronica

maxed out the demo, got everyone to level 20, got their best gear to +3 and grinded out 100 perfectionist pearls and 30k gold for a starting nest egg in the full game, spent 30 hours total on the demo, really looking forward to it

all this just for the game to be babyshit easy

I don't mind overleveling when it feels earned

no i mean the game is babyshit easy to begin with

I'm ready for them to stop shilling the fuck out of it.

Does the demo stuff carry over to the main game?

Based!

Ah shit there’s a few games coming out around then that I want.

I might get it. I dunno. Single player only games don’t do much for me anymore.

>Single player only games don’t do much for me anymore.
spoken like a true zoomer

Yes.

What do Yea Forums? I only have so much time to game so I can't get em all now. Deciding between DQ, Tales of Vesperia, and FFX.

Never played any of these three. Never played a DQ at all, enjoyed FF1, 2, 6, 12, and I enjoyed Symphonia.

I’m 33.

Tales sucks balls I can tell you that much.

Fucking goddamn christ I barely finished Astral Chain and am trying to juggle Daemon X Machina and Link's Awakening and now they're dropping this shit and Fire Emblem Three Houses is dropping some DLC shit and I'm also trying to get some Goose Game and River City Girls time in.
Then there's at least a whole breather period in October at least until Nintendo comes swinging back with Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon and Terry drops in Smash.

Attached: my wallet right now.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

t. Didnt use any of the difficulty modifiers

If you buy the American release of FFX on Switch and not the Asian release or the Japanese, you're fucking retarded.

Both games are on cart in Asia and Japan and it's the same price.

ToV and DQ11 are both worth it. FFX only if you really like FF, if you could tolerate 12 you'll probably be good with 10. 9's also good. Don't get 8.

I played the original Dragon Quest and Dragon Quest II, it was fun. I played the demo for this on Switch and couldn't get into it. Doesn't seem remotely similar as the originals. Probably gonna pass.

I'm really trying to get into it again. Put every time I start the demo I just don't feel it and put it away after 10 minutes. Shouldn't have completed the PC release twice.

I just bought a Switch the other day, should be in tomorrow. I'll definitely pick it up, haven't kept up on any news about it so this will be a pleasant surprise.

Attached: 1569179101929.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

That only matters if I'm going to buy the physical vers and not digital, though.

They're big games filewise, so you might as well buy physical. Because you have to get both in the west.

so is there a new party member or no?

Ready to be bored to tears by the shitty combat and bland music you mean.

Maybe

Attached: madame cherie.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Bro, I feel you. I'm juggling those games, but I'm ALSO planning on getting Code Vein. I have no more free time. Fun is work.

Vesperia and DQ are great

So can anybody tell me the benefits of free movement?

I realpy hope they allow it. I'm still buying the game, but I want to see the anti-loli brigade on the internet lose their shit

Why does this game anger zoomers so much?

I hope the lack of first person mode was just a demo thing

I already preordered it. It's an enhanced port of my favorite game of all time, I'm so fucking ready.

None. It does absolutely nothing

Can’t buy it yet, gonna start playing DQ8 tomorrow afternoon though