Monster Hunter

WHERE ARE THEY, RYOZO? YOU HAVE THE SKELETON ALREADY

Attached: 1566754247917.jpg (2000x2000, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUy9lrTS28c
youtube.com/watch?v=KFJum6UxYuc
fanonmonsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Cwealis
youtube.com/watch?v=elyK5Hbw_Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we getting any expansions after IB? I fear that they will abandon this game to go make the next MH another handheld/switch exclusive.

It's a yearly series, they only make one expansion per game. They're definitely not coming back to handhelds in a while since they don't have to gimp themselves into engineering a port for the switch when World and IB are the most selling MH titles of all time AND the most selling capcom title of all time.

But I would like a P3rd treatment which is inbetween World and MH6

Attached: 57965263_p0.jpg (1136x640, 134K)

How do I get more KO's as Hunting Horn?
Spam the spin move?
Spam Impact Waves?
Switch to Hammer?

Bump

>Gore before Ukanlos is ICEborne
Fuck off

They already said it's the end of MHW

They're done with World and production on the next game always starts as soon as the base game is done, so MH6 has probably been worked on for a while now
We MIGHT get another portable game since Ichinose hasn't done anything since GU but i wouldn't count on it.

Attached: 1495486730864.jpg (292x442, 123K)

So if Brachy has to lick his pounders to get the slime on them, how does he get the slime on his forehead?

His forehead is detachable

Iceborne is the only expansion World is getting. And I don’t think there’ll be handheld exclusive titles for the foreseeable future, World was a multiplat and their best selling game of all time so unless a hypothetical Portable game is made absolutely dirt cheap then expect it on home consoles and PC too.

The slime is from his scalp, his saliva just activates it so that it becomes volatile more quickly.

I highly doubt they are going back to Nintendo after the fucking money they made from World. Maybe they'll do like spinoff games similar to generations.

He has a VERY long tongue. Ever wonder why female Brachydios don’t go nuclear when in heat? Now you know.

>kill lunastra
>carve 3 tails
>we didn't even sever the tail

He might be working on MH6 in some capacity, or just other odd jobs within the MH team for various projects.

It doesn't match what Ryozo and Fujioka have been talking about either. They both have said World is the basis for how they're developing MonHun going forward, and have been talking about next generation platforms and PC for MH6. Fujioka has been talking about how games are becoming platform agnostic and the goal has become being able to play everywhere on anything.
A Switch exclusive monhun would be the exact opposite of what they're saying.

Fuck it, I’m gonna say it; as much as I liked the 3DS games I think the series will be better back on consoles going forward.

Brute Tigrex Alpha is THE best full set out there. Here's what you get
>Agitator
>Free meal lvl 3 (75% to not consume item)
>WE 3
>Atk 5
>health boost 3
It's the perfect set for comfy hunting and decent damage for most weapons

Attached: 1466657201898.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

I hope that Lagi's glorious return in MH6 isn't landlocked.

Attached: f66201343bebde69cf73ffcea9514f49f21a2b313e431d8ba7a183c2ddf5fcba.png (500x479, 98K)

I wish i could drown her!

Hit the head.
Slugger.
My horn buddy will get at least 3 kos if not more a fight

I'm not a Switchfag, but what are the chances for World to be eventually ported into Switch like other Capcom titles despite it being heavily downgraded?

Same. Most of the problems with underwater in third gen could be solved with the Slinger and Clutch Claw and also not drastically altering movesets while underwater. Obviously a few things have to be altered to allow it to function properly but if one input does an overhead slash while on land it should also do an overhead slash while underwater.

It's better to just make a new title instead of a port. If they can't port XX properly, imagine World

I just want portable MonHun again. If they won't give me that at least give me Dragon's Dogma 2 on Switch.

Zero

From what they’ve said it’s near impossible given the style of World’s maps, there’s simply too much stuff going on for it to process and run at an acceptable framerate even with heavily downgraded assets. I imagine the loading times would be nightmarish too.

Sweat

You’ll get DMC2 on Switch and you’ll fucking like it. Jokes aside, I don’t see DD2 on Switch being a thing. It’d be cool but if DMC5 is any indication I think Itsuno is pushing to be on the cutting edge of AAA development again, and it’s probably in development for next gen consoles too considering it only would have entered production this year.

I actually timeout-ed on collecting rewards from a hunt because I immediately went to the toilet after
I tell myself there's probably no rare mats in it but fuck it haunts me to sleep

>grind out Zinogre investigations for over 5 hours
>no Skymeralds
>get mad and go to bed
>next day join an SOS for Zinogre in the arena, not even intending to grind for Skymeralds
>carve one and get THREE in the rewards
You never know user.

Why did they fuck up Zinogre’s roar
It sounds so bad now

Crit draw dragon piercer bow too stronk.

What things from world are you looking foward to never seeing again once the next game comes out?
For me its ancient forest and (hopefully) xeno.

I don't remember Barioth being this batshit insane in recent memory. It felt like Tri all over again. Fight completely shifts once the wings are destroyed, especially when I took on the entire fight with a HBG.

FUCK LUNA I HATE IT WHY DOES IT EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In a cum bath!

>Garugas come from a Rath breeding with a Kut-Ku
>Said unholy abomination is stronger than any actual Rath except for maybe Metal Raths
Do Kut-Ku's have chad genetics?

Nope! In her own blood!

You know those stories where a human fuggs a dragon/demon/alien and the offspring is somehow more powerful than both and with hax powers? Garuga is that.

Both!

If anyone wants to do AT Nergi runs on PC hit me up.
Username: Gengara
SesID: XR3NBXnyeTRu

Attached: 2019-09-22-23-17-11_compress75.jpg (1512x1512, 737K)

Is the Brachy SnS any good for endgame?

Nope, just blood. And dont forget to play her screams from that pain while drowning her!

he licks his pounders and then rubs them on his forehead, duh

I finally got around to hunting AT Nerg as a PCfag waiting on Iceborne. Holy shit this fight is so fucking stressful and it takes 30 minutes because you have to spend more time dodging than actually fighting him.

>mfw trying to enjoy MHGU
i really wish iceborne was on PC already

Attached: 1422098342287.jpg (435x435, 39K)

Attached: 61ff8da0fe96c8a5826c0adbd43bad3f7db5ccce45d69d28f9de4bea68b100ab.webm (400x244, 2.8M)

Jesus christ, NEVER join a assigned quest sos.
Just needed some quick claws so i joined some shitters sos to help him
3 retards didn't have effluvia resist so the second blackviel hazak gassed the whole room they simultaneously all died.

Attached: 1568525202010.png (295x267, 132K)

Ancient Forest is one for sure, I’m glad that Hoarfrost Reach and the Guiding Lands are much more open but still maintain the wildly varied verticality. Hunting Zinogre in the Ancient Forest or Coral Highlands is fucking AIDS whereas in the Guiding Lands he’s fun as hell. I don’t want BONED weapons to return either, but thankfully it’s looking like that won’t happen since it was a design choice rather than time or resource constraints that led to them being implemented. I don’t actually care how many reused models there are as long as the final upgrade by HR has a unique design. Those were my two big complaints with World and it’s looking like they’ll be addressed.

Attached: 1515194009431.jpg (2480x3508, 3M)

I got it down to about 15 minutes after 3 runs with hammer, my first clear was 27 minutes.
Doing it in multi is a clusterfuck of course because he doesn't stop moving but I still did it with friends a bunch for fun and to get their Nerg tickets.

Heh.. nothin personal peco

>tfw actually like ancient forest and it's gigantic canopy combat.

I almost solo'd AT nerg but i choked at the final area at 43 minutes because i wanted to dive but i hopped of a ledge and got 1 shot.

If you're in LR, keep pushing or cheat yourself to HR. GU has the worst LR in the series

Just toss me a fucking bone, Capcom. If not I'll have to keep praying for a Soul Sacrifice or Freedom Wars sequel.

I'm pretty sure BONED wasn't a design choice, but by the time Iceborne happened they tried to figure out something mechanically.

i fuckin love the stupid flashy cutscenes from stories. brachys prolly my favorite one

How far along are you?

>When the triple cart is so imminent you can physically feel it coming
I never leave quests on purpose, but I will stop expending items and just hang around emoting until it either happens or I'm convinced they got their shit together.

LR 6*

They claim it was at least. Especially when you look at the fact of all the stupid house customization shit it might actually be the case.

What's the funnest weapon + style?
I'm doing Valor LS and it's fun but not as fun as I'd like. Is there anything better, maybe with GS or Hammer?

They haven't claimed anything.

It works for certain monsters but not others. For something like Zinogre or Kushala who’re big, jump around and do sweeping attacks with AoEs it’s a fucking nightmare.

Striker LS with all the LS exclusive arts is more fun than Brave imo
Brave DBs are fun as hell, you have an infinite consisting of spin into archdemon dance into spin forever on a downed monster's face

You're at the end of the shitty part of LR. Once you reach Shagaru, you're gonna get to the good parts
Valor LS, Valor HBG, Striker SnS with oils, and Valor Hammer are the top fun weapons. Everything else i

Most of the room stufr is just ripped from somewhere in the game though, only a few things arent

Room stuff is just Iceborne too. Base game didn't have any customization like rooms or the modular weapon augments.

Do you actually think the room customization takes hard work or something? It's fucking furniture, I'm positive its like a single day's worth of work. Meanwhile, weapon models have to go through tons of loops to fit in such as aura, scale, lighting, and fidelity.

Is there a better quality gif of the dragon prance from NCH?

Attached: nch.gif (600x338, 374K)

tips on afflicted bones? need it for my brute tigrex gear but im not getting it from vale bone piles. its at level 6

Game gets a lot better when you hit G Rank but gets shitty again as soon as you start trying to get literally any Deviant equipment
Tickets were a fucking mistake and Hellblade Powder was an even bigger mistake

Just keep gathering to level up the bome piles

I hope they keep whoever did the armor designs in IB. Top tier shit.

Attached: 156.jpg (3000x2350, 677K)

All the quality went to his theme.

are the gathering node levels separate from area level?

The fucker won't stop moving. And when I fought it for the evasion+ mantle we ended up in a narrow corridor with three ice storms pushing me around. It was kushala lite, and I killed it for reminding me of that prick

Adept LS, Valor HBG, Aerial SA, Aerial IG, Valor GL, Adept H, Adept LBG

People say brave LS is the best style but I get more good results from guild. I guess I ain't that good on parrying and stuff
Brave LS with glavenus is super fucking fun though.

Just take some traps and try to get in as many hits on the wings to break them while he's down. Each time he leaves an area restock on more traps at camp.

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

Attached: 1569121287016.png (817x516, 26K)

>decide to get to work on an endgame set
>somehow manage to fail a teostra investigation twice

Maybe I should just go to bed.

Attached: 4c5.gif (500x451, 1.06M)

Yeah, and they reset to level 1 after level 4

Brachydios is actually fun when you have blastblight immunity. I like the mechanic of him sliming the ground and it exploding some time later or when he hits it, but getting slimed yourself when you so much as look at one of the puddles takes it from fun to tedious.

Ok, EVERYBODY BUT YOU LIKES OR DOESNT CARE ABOUT BRACHY THERE WAS EVEN A POLL! Did i do okay?

maybe you should stay awake until you kill a fucking teostra

sounds nice, how many decoration slots does it have?

fuckin gay. thanks for letting me know. can i just gather from everywhere like a mad man? or only vale?

>Namielle
>Tobi Kadachi
>Velkhana
>Legiana
>Guild Palace
>Kulu
>etc
Feels good being pandered to this hard.

Attached: 76244641.png (1200x1680, 2.83M)

Attached: PS_Messages_20190922_225116.jpg (872x619, 158K)

Each reigon has a level for bones, and a level for ore so 8 total. So yeah only vale, and you can check their levels on the world map or in the quest description part of the map for the guiding lands while in it.

I didn’t remember people on assigned hunts being so shit in the base game but it’s like people lost all their brain cells in Iceborne. These people supposedly made it through HR, but they play like LR babies again.

>50k stored fuel
>still only do steamworks whenever natural fuel is full
Fucking hell I'll never finish them all

Attached: 1569182894124.gif (480x270, 2.95M)

tape down right trigger and go out and jack off or something

it doesn't continue off automatically after the steamworks explode. Also, gotta take control whenever the cats are here

Couldn't they just create an old-style game for the Switch and then release it on other platforms as well?

Attached: 1466523455496.jpg (768x768, 111K)

Why waste resources?

Everything except the button to take all rewards after a quest.

>Velk armor without the waist

Attached: 1562042162967.jpg (480x499, 21K)

Isn't that only on pc? Every time i saw console runs only the sell all thing was there.

It's on console with Iceborne patch.

What do you think MH6's flagship is going to be/what would you like it to be?

I did. It was awful and I hate it.

I got a gem though, that's nice.

Big catloli

Because they've literally done a Portable series before and the engine World is on can run fine on the switch?

So you can relentlessly kill them all?
Sounds great.

Big Catloli wielding Long Sword

Also they're the size of His Immenseness.

Easy money? I don't think they will since World did so well, but it's not that farfetched.

haha that would be big enough to climb into her pussy wouldnt that be weird

Based
Big enough to use their bones as furniture?

good job, kill another

Jho's armor is pretty lame for something thats elder dragon tier.

Any good hammers besides acidic glavenus?
Can't fit the affinity skills needed to not instantly drop to green sharpness AND fit elemental/status resist skills so spicy tempered teostra farts dont take 90% of my hp

>engine world is on can run fine on the switch
and the black magic MT frameworks was supposed to mean a flawless PC port and we all saw how that turned out.
Meanwhile World struggles to keep 30fps on base PS4. Anything on Switch using World as a base would look like garbage, just like Witcher 3 Switch. Doing anything else would waste resources developing two different, completely separate pipelines for games that don't interact. This is the same team that needed extra time to do a PC port from PS4/Xbox, fucked up colors and lighting for a year, and didn't have enough people to model all the weapons. They spent a decade dumping PSP assets to keep up numbers.

>MR deviant B Diablos quest
>two more enter
>2 carts, one by me and one by the gunner
>3rd player saw this and withdraw as soon as it enteres
>gunner and I survived and manage to capture black diablos
never quit midway, you will never know how the tables can be turned

>another quest
>ebony odogaron
>savage pickle appears
>kills ebony for us
t-thanks

Attached: comfy house.gif (834x870, 327K)

Shara is pretty good too but also has low sharpness. Just use handicraft and use vitality instead of status resist skills6

>teostra flamethrowers black diablos
>she drops 4 materials from that
sometimes it's fine that you can't dung pod EDs

Getting into bow and I managed to get a mighty bow gem. Any other skills I should be using for bows? Is marathon runner going to help with stamina?

tempered black diablos even

with the inclusion of more monsters, the turf wars are more prominent and now every hunt feels like a battlefield

Attached: 1483568661870.gif (174x176, 1.81M)

AAAAAAAAH! SHARA SAVE ME!

Attached: EFH2o28UYAAlqza.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Normal shots mind's eye and spread boost

if not samefag then NPC parrot

Are those from decos or charms?

>hunting ebony odogaron
>turf war with legiana
>legiana deal a lot of damage to ebogaron
>split them with a flash pod
>one of the players spazzed out telling me not to do that
it was hilarious

Attached: 1487659058334.jpg (640x620, 38K)

?

>can't port XX properly
xx port was literal upgrade

>not using shara's hammer
ANGRY
BUDDHA
PALM

Guild.
absolute shitstain detected

>cap FPS at 30 while it still stutters in certain areas
>meanwhile, 3DS can run it at a higher FPS
>4U runs better
No. It was a garbage port

so the palm is from shara

Luna/Nerg hammer
1404 raw, 200 something blast, decent white, two level 2 deco slots, and health regen to boot

WRONG. 3ds XX was also 30. Also had low res map textures that got a massive upgrade. Shadows were also improved vastly and some enhanced lighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUy9lrTS28c

how does it feel knowing you talk out of your arse?

Which weapons require the highest iq to play?

my favorite

Slinger only.

HBG

Dont you mean capture net only?

my weapon

>muh PURE MH gameplay
kys

ammoless bowgun

Nigga the upscaling was out of place. Look at the weapon models compared to the ground. Looks bizarre as fuck

hunting horn

GS kick only

>Bitch queen got mad its ice castle lost a single snowflake frosting
>Resorts to freezing random monsters everywhere
>Every other elder is like "yo mind if I crash in?" when the tremor happens and chill out Vaal is a NEET, it probably doesn't even know about proper hygiene.
>Nergigante is a fucking bro and goes after the problem
Velkhana had it coming, what a fucking stuck up bitch.

>muh gimmicks and gimped movesets
dilate

i really hope when rajang gets released we get a cutscene of him wrecking nergigante like no tomorrow.

just fuck off back to playing MH1 on PS2, faggot
>reee all change bad noooo stop i want the same stale gameplay 4ever

Charged Jumping Wide Slash GS

>actually defending styles
I'm now starting to realize tribabs weren't as bad as I thought

Attached: 1467045425972.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

The cats doesn't matter since it never triggers a red prompt (the one that can potentially give you celestial prints).

I just let it run continuously yesterday while I was cleaning my room, burned through around 10k points.

>Also, gotta take control whenever the cats are here
You don't actually, you can still hold RT and it ignores the cats and still does 1 2 3, not efficent but if you have fuel to burn who fucking cares, you can't get jackpots when the cats are up and the print is the only thing of worth on that table.

I hope that, in any turf war, he Giant Swings them by the tail

Attached: armorking-giantswing-tekken2.gif (452x324, 2.92M)

Does anyone have the magda gemitus ii upgrade? Does it get a unique model?

Someone tell me everything there is to know about HH in Iceborne. Before it was just get self improvement +1 main song up and spam X > A > X infinite. Now there's new moves and echo waves.

Get your Attack Up buff up and Self Improvement buff up
Locate the monster's head
Hit the head and then spam the new spin move on it
Repeat, re-apply buffs, use Impact Wave combo when monster is downed

rajang should always be the one wrecking shit on others in every turf war

Which horns should I make? I'm making Acidic Glavenus rn, but Tigrex seems to have AuL, earplugs, and speedboost.

It’s gonna be Kirin, there was a Kirin cutscene in the trailer that hasn’t been seen yet at all

So why the FUCK do they want to hold PC release so far back?

I just want Rajang turf wars with all the other angry bastard monsters like Garuga and Odogaron

Acidic Glav is the best in terms of pure damage once you hit purple sharpness
Other then that so long as a horn has AuL it's generally okay, pick a few with song variety to aid in fucking up monsters
For example, some of the more health recovery focused horns with AuL (like base Glav or Bazel's) are nice to have when playing with randoms as it's another layer to keep them from carting

Because the MH devs insisted on doing the port themselves and they're still new to the PC porting process. World was their first game on PC and their first game not on ancient hardware in ages.

Wasnt there also an azure rath scene too?

how the fuck do i get the guardian armor? i made all events and is not in my armor list to forge

Talk to your house keeper and go to recive content or whatever

>have been playing LS for a week
>learned to iai after spirit combo to keep up pace
>still have no idea when to spirit iai

already did that

I completely forgot how to play hammer. All the fuckers do is sweeping attacks I have to roll through and never get a charged attack off. Am I supposed to be a mantle whore when I play Hammer?

It's automatically added to your item/equipment chest once you claim the DLC.

>it's a "blade users are hitting the head instead of the tail" episode

Attached: 1484663880517.jpg (569x528, 149K)

NGL bros.
Really dislike hammer.
Made a set with acid glav hammer teosta B and went first time against namielle.
42 minutes.
Every uppercut just misses or hits the hands.
Everything outside of charge is slow and useless
I k.o more with draw GS and crit draws actually deal damage ontop of building up KO.

ah, i have to check that, i thought you had to forge it

learn better positioning and timing and abuse the everliving fuck out of the level 3 charge into clutch claw combo

I beat it first try in less than 20 minutes no faintscwith the brachy hammer and narga set, so you must really suck

Hammer is shit against Namielle

Why are AT dragon hunts impossible with other players? I fucking hate this.

The rotten vale is the single worst fucking area in world. The fucking small nigger lizards and birds constantly swarm you so you can't do anything but kill literally every small monster every time you go down there. You cant carve, you can't harvest, you cant mine, all you can do is be mauled by niggers and die from some gay fucking dragon farts.

Does namielle divinity substitute crit element for DBs?
Or must i use cringekhana gear until silver rath?
Wish i could wear the alpha set but i need the slots.

The raphinos are in 2 areas (one you only fight vaal there) and girros are in 4 (with 1 area being great girros' den and 1 being vaals den)

Gore's skeleton is not in MHW yet. The new fanged beast can come close, but it's not the same.

>GSchad
>implying I'm not going for the head
Out of my way, you Hammerpussy

>xeno
>shara
>nerg

Nergi, Xeno, and Shara would like to talk to you

GS doesnt trip or flinch unless you do the weak wideswing or upswing but only literal retards use those

>Xeno weapons don't even have an MR path using other monster materials
Isn't it sad, alien dragon?

Don't forget that they hunt you to the end of the world because they're high on aids farts from vaal, and also the raphinos are in at least 3 zones

>not using wideswing to maneuver around while still doing decently big damage
full fucking retard

>abuse the ever living fuck out of the level 3 charge into clutch claw combo
this a move you use only when the monster is exhausted/trapped? Because every time I get it off it'll attack again and fling me off.

I didn't faint either
Just spent 42 minutes getting FUCKED by water jets as the whole area that namielle is looking at is the danger zone.
I couldn't get many K.Os as i struggled to maintain a charge for lvl 3 bang.
Aside from hammer i LOVED the namielle fight.

>not running meme damage crit draw bullshit
gay
to be fair i only mained GS through P3rd to 4U

>No Zam, Khezu, or Lagombi
Capcom you fucked up

Attached: E1789503-4C44-4132-AF8A-0FFC52ACC07E.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Just position yourself ro the side of its head and if you miss use the cc attack

Are either of the rarity 12 kinsects worth it? They have the highest heal, but what does that mean? Is that how fast their stamina recovers?

REEEE GIVE ME THE FUCKING MASTER VERSION NOW

Attached: 1567051376526.jpg (1440x1080, 513K)

>have to kill 4 teostras for a fellwing
>get 3 elder gems in the process
>need a fulgur anja mantle to finish teostra beta
>get 3 on the first investigation

Attached: 1552374218363.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>the shiny bodysuit on female Namielle armor

Attached: 1537159489227.jpg (720x727, 54K)

Such a fantastic weapon for a product of a fanart competition.

>inner thighs exposed from all the belts and shit

Attached: 1563546763500.gif (300x200, 315K)

His field guide page is still just ‘researching’ as well. 100% he’s getting a variant as DLC.

I want more full plate armors for femhunter. Yes shit like Namielle and MR Anja are great but they can't ALL be that

>101 more days left
I can't fucking take it anymore pcbros

Attached: 1509494324405-pol.jpg (800x1200, 85K)

>Barely any viewers on Twitch
Guys I'm scared, what will happen to the free DLC if the game under performed?

Just grind more decos or grind KT next week

i have yet to find any rooms with 4+ people in them too, i'm worried as well.

I know it's a bit too late to complain about it now, but I've always hated how stupid the G-rank female Rathalos armors always look.

I use LS online for the sole purpose of making Hammerniggers like you that can't into Flinch Free cry

tortanic of the year confirmed Imao we did it bros

>got all the rath plates I needed
>need only one more ruby
>craft rath IG because I like it
>need another rathian plate
>mfw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE PLATES SO FUCKING RARE
Rubies drop like fucking candies but plates barely drop. HUNTERS RISE UP, RATH GENOCIDE NOW

Emulate older games if you didn't play them already, and join me in the plate pain

Attached: 1557805917793.gif (192x197, 87K)

Can I get metal rath investigations or a special arena quest?

This but like 75% of the time where the armor has significant changes compared to the base version. They always end up in a weird null area where it's too light to pretend it's actually armor but not skimpy enough to distract from that fact with your dick.

Monster Hunter is fucking boring to watch unless the person playing is really good.

Why would you torture yourself by being here user?

I think your joking but just in casse fuck you for thinking Twitch views mean anything

I'd love it if A.Lagi came back, loved his weapons and I actually enjoyed the fight

I enjoy it a lot still, torturing myself by trying to complete every quest that isn't arena or event.
Doing all high rank alone as I'm pree sure nobody will join but who cares.
I still love prowler even if everyone else thinks it's cancer.
Here's my new transmog.

Attached: Gore Fatalis Tigrex.png (476x825, 913K)

i just got past the HR 69 quest, whats next?

I spent 4 days grinding out Zinogre in 3U for skymeralds and not a single one, an experience burned into my mind

you better be using a funny haha meme weapon like the pizza axe along with that or else its wasted potential

Especially do not do Blackveil Assignment. Fighting that bitch on Ancient Forest is cancer. He's always wedging himself into these tight little corridors and then filling them entirely with effuvial dust.

Attached: 1501998801915s.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Just meld them.

Not bad i'll think about, it's my transmog for Neset so it'll become anything I make.
This is just my SnS cheese because apparently people still have trouble, also my charms are still shit even brach farming for awhile.

Attached: Red Edge sns.jpg (1115x943, 664K)

Anyone?

I enjoy watching if the people sperg about sets etc. Whereas if they're just hunting non stop its boring

Probably got World late and got carried by high rank and endgame players so when IB comes we have a bunch of carried LR babies who know fuck all. My B.Vaal experience haven't been bad but then again I was in full Tigrex and running a widespread/speed eating/free meal build

Can't in 4U, would have already if I could

That’s confirmed to be a matchmaking bug introduced with Iceborne.

Find a flaw.

Attached: 3u.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

underwater with 3DS controls

Too much water

Needed more water

G rank monsters were pretty spongy. I remember sub 10 times being considered good back then.

Literally the Hoenn of MH
NEEDS MORE WATER AND SECRET PLACES

No
You will use an actual monster hunter weapon instead of this god eater shit and you will like it

It's not 4U.

oh you're right my bad
>grabs bone sword with glued on monster parts

That's a great thing.

I would rather they bring back underwater combat than have all these fucking ledges everywhere.

How many flinch jewel do you need to avoid them LS swipes?

Retards actually defend ledges and cluttered trash locales such as Ancient Forest, though.

>Nergigante is weak to Thunder and Dragon
>White Fatalis utilizes both of those
The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: futaliz.jpg (640x465, 51K)

Poor child, he hasn't reached Nirvana yet

Attached: immovable_dharma-mhw-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 7K)

I thought Iceborne was supposed to fix the lightning?

youtube.com/watch?v=KFJum6UxYuc

>PS4 will never have colors

Ledges are fine, the true cancer are slopes

Where does namielle store all the water it blast?

He ties against fucking Velkhana Be Deviljho who isn't even an ED, anyone with a brain knows he's just a shitter bully

>got a ruby before I even got a plate
WHERE IS MY FUCKING PLATE YOU SLUT

Attached: 1557806604835.jpg (173x240, 10K)

I wonder why...

Attached: shitters no longer get filtered.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

AF isn't that bad once you get to know the lay of the land. which you should have, what with the 300+ hours you've sunk into world, right?

as for ledges and CC, why let the monsters be the only one to enjoy bullshit mechanics? at least they require more skill and planning than tossing 4-6 flash bombs per hunt

Inside his fucking body, maybe?

Alright guys, here me out. A monster hunter fighting game right? Call it Monster Hunter: Turf War.

Attached: brachy-chan.jpg (636x900, 148K)

Nothing can compare to the glorious white fatalis

>Monster girl
Opinion immediately discarded

In his body. Some of it is his saliva too.

Man Glavenous was a pushover but Acidic Glavenous is pure cancer.

MH6 better bring back underwater and all it entails.

Attached: 1516903737981s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Wait no. Hold on. Get this alright? When you do a lot of damage, their armor breaks. It'll say Parts Broken.

Is the best hammer Shara's? I've been aiming for the grinding mallet but it's got shit sharpness

Like those Godzilla games?

Yes

Literally one. Hammerpussies can't spare the slot because muh DPS

That's because people tend to not be brainlets like you that can only work on perfectly flat, empty maps

you should be directing those questions to coral pukei instead.

Lucent Narg

Even ceadeus?

Attached: CzR2KuHUcAAyWHU.jpg (1880x2048, 451K)

Yes. I will take him back. Especially for the gear.

Ceadeus is a pretty shit fight but unlike some other shit fights he’s got two top quality themes and pretty fucking rad equipment

He’s also water element which there’s never enough of

Attached: 1567029524815.png (709x554, 162K)

valor longsword with crit juncture
wrecking the monster's face any time he does anything with counters is great

striker sns is god mode king of doing everything, and sns has awesome hunter arts plus the addition of oils made it an actually competitive weapon
get a deviant weapon if you can and spam those fucking shoryukens for KOs

valor gs is fucking DISGUSTING
draw into a ultra fast level 3 strong charge AND can dash forward during a charge attack AND gives you a dual blades side step

brave hammer is an underrated style and great fun if you always loved the feel of a good hammer uppercut smack on the face

What are the best kinsects

If it’s got high speed and it creates paralysis or blast clouds it’s good. Poison is ok too but those two are the best.

Oh dang, thought you were talking about world. See if there's a Rathian Hunt with a subquest, break it's back with 2 mounts, and then break it's face, and cut it's tail for a carve, and complete the subquest.

I finally got one from a tail carve, killed this bitch because she made me cart once from the fucking poison. And now I found out i need a rathalos ruby for the last HR upgrade of the insect glaive, I hope it's the last of HR. I've been farming raths for two days now for silver armor and several weapons, I'm starting to go mad

How am I supposed to deal with monsters never staying still as a gunlance? Should I be building a set based around evade extender for movementor guard/boost for survivability ?

Try playing solo.
Or just stop caring in multiplayer about the damage you do and take it easy.

poke and shell when they come to you, dont try to go to them, and spam the wall claw as you need every opening you can get.

why did they butcher poogie's jingle

where are my skeletons

>hunting zinogre in ancient forest
>stays in the most cramped areas filled with ledges the whole hunt
Please tell me you can get zinogre investigations for other areas.

Black Diablos. Dude is broken af in Iceborne. I thought Diablos was bad (and he is) but at least there is some management that can be done. Black Diablos on the other hand? What a trainwreck of a fight. They reached the upper limit of what could be done fairly in that fight with base game World. I was hoping for some retweaking and fixing like how they fixed Azure Rathalos compared to his high rank version... but nope. Just lazy, 3 times speed never ending combos with excessive tracking. I felt like I was playing Dark Souls 2 again.

Attached: The Power of Magnets.jpg (970x728, 365K)

git gud

Just dive bro.

A few days worth of work at the most. Furniture is some of the easiest shit to model. Very symmetrical and if not still completely static so just make it and you're done.

Here's your (You)

Yeah you can do that, then get pelted by the next attack. Must have missed the tracking part.

Does anyone seriously think that creating one small static 3d model of a weapon even begins to compare to creating all those moving monsters and a whole fucking giant map? If they had time to make those they had time to make the unique weapons.

Just roll bro.

Just dive again bro.

I'm not looking forward to fight her
t. PCfag

>GS doesn't hit at peak of swing, only at 35 degrees from the ground so tails were ass cancer to cut
>Hammer spin combo was broken due to input lag and has been perfectly fine in literally every other entry
>framerate is toss and inconsistent framepacing on Wii U.

>mfw Gajalaka tailraider unity at level 10
jesus fucking christ these guys are little terrorists
it's the best shit ever having one on your team

Attached: 1554439282545.jpg (720x540, 174K)

Ok. You're (t)rolling

I've ran a couple sos hunts for parts and optional quests and no one ever brings screamer pods

Yeah, next to Tigrex she's probably the least fun to fight. Both her and tigger are just too frantic in this game. They were much better in 4U, unfortunately. Everything else is pretty good to fight though. Not the biggest fan of Barioth's speed since he never takes a break either but at least he's doable.

They're practically useless as by the time the fight is over she will have spent 90% of it in rage mode. I don't blame them.

Hell, even Garuga is somehow magically balanced in this game. I thought I'd never see the day.

>They were much better in 4U, unfortunately.
Yeah, nah. Lvl 140 GQ B.Blos was doing a third of your total health in damage by just turning in place. I'll take a harder fight over inflated damage numbers and cheap tricks like trampling damage any day.

What is the state of Switch Axe in IB? Wondering if I should give it a go. All I see is the rage over SA getting fewer unique models than other weapon types.

Trample damage was easily overcome by good positioning though. You can't fix broken hitboxes and magnetic tracking with skill. No amount of skill is ever going to make that shit enjoyable to play.

Buffs all around. New fade slash for repositioning. Faster better backwards morph slash for the same reason. Instant transition from element discharge and vice versa. New hack and slash axe finisher that gives the axe attacks a buff for extra flinch power (not the attack power though).

>Garuga is fun to fight
The madmen finally managed it

Attached: tumblr_oi90yqzDyV1w03qwh_frame3.jpg (640x420, 53K)

It's the other way around, you dumdum. The position you should be at when fighting blos is under their soft belly to hit it, and to avoid the charge and other attacks easier, and that's where the trample damage occurs, instead of giving them actual attacks to target hunter who's too close.
The hypothetical broken hitboxes and tracking can be easily negated via dodge rolling or any other counter play once you're aware of their existence.

Screamer pods work even in rage mode.

I do play solo but the issue is a lot of monster movesets in Iceborne are all about playing keep away

Dude, what "keep away"? You have a fucking fuckhuge shield.

Is the Garuga lance any good?

It's all in the numbers.

so basically your'e saying its trash

I use to farm GQ 140 Blos for the old school dragon GS design and I've never had the issues your talking about here. Wait for it to do tail whips/smacks and or hit it after it jumps out of the ground. Or dodge through a hip check and wait on the other side with a lvl3 charge to hit the underbelly and dodge out when your done. I mean what is so hard about this? Are you upset that 4U was a better game than Iceborne?

As in they fucking run around all over the place meaning I can't do the slam and sweep regardless of shell type which is the most damaging combo. Never mind trying to land wyvern blast.
As for the fuckhuge shield, yea sure but everything goes through it. Velkhana's ice breath sure does which it does twice in a row and when I fought Shara the other day it kept spamming the arena long beam or swiping it me into next week.
It doesn't feel like monster movesets have been designed to allow gunlance to do anything but safety pokes

No, I'm not the one upset here. I'm glad 5th gen is fixing all those shitty 1st gen flying wyverns.

>Velkhana's ice breath sure does
???
I blocked it in the beta without Guard Up just fine. They either changed it, which I doubt they did, or I'd hear about it, or you're full of shit.

It's not one of those issues that makes Iceborne Black Diablos a problem, it's all of them combined. An issue that didn't exist in 4U. In Iceborne, if you dodge one attack she (such as the dig) she can turn around in 1/4 a second and instant charge you or just tail slam and follow up with another attack. Then if you're unlucky she can dig AGAIN causing wind pressure leaving you open to a retaliatory dig up attack. The fact is she tracks too much AND combos. If it were one or the other, it'd be an alright fight. The fact she does both means you WILL be hit by BS every once in awhile and get unlucky. And tempered Black Diablos literally can one shot a 900 Defense build. So good luck with that.

Uh huh. They sure did "fix" them alright.

That's correct, user.
Also, you're a fucking faggot for playing lance.

That's terror.

You cannot block the ice breath. You need guard up. I've fought her many times. Especially the spinning ice breath. Your either have to dodge it or have guard up.

>Black Diablos literally can one shot a 900 Defense build. So good luck with that.
Challenge accepted.

Attached: 1519599502248.png (1920x1480, 3.43M)

Fair enough. But not everyone is playing lance.

so many bad players here.
iceborne really isnt that hard.
harder than world, for sure, but world was really easy.

Attached: 1568805850900.jpg (220x393, 22K)

You wouldn't happen to be one of those single weapon """mains""" who refuse to use clearly superior options in certain match ups, would you?

Your solo Extremoth and sub 5 min AT Nerg proofs?

Attached: 1519046693949.png (298x272, 79K)

Who the fuck seriously compares White Fatalis to anything besides hunters?

Remind me, when do Fatty ever use dragon element? Because I sure can't think of any attack.

why does iceborne have no black dragon?

Negrogiant is black.

Because they all suck

>Tempered MR black diablos
Man, fuck doing that ever again.

Attached: 1567317470279.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Number two

I'll be back

Attached: 12ee6b4b7b0f9d58c65379c6e940bced.jpg (1024x723, 128K)

>all these shitters complaining about BLOSes of all things
>meanwhile i'm out here SAED'ing their ass with max 4 ele aug+ vaal mod Beo CB with a whopping 1080 ice
>350 (THREE HUNDRED FIFTY) ice per phials on wings and head
>times 6
you're all missing out

Attached: EFC4L5wU8AAzNHX.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

What's with the weird shaking acid glav does all the time?

Drugs are corroding his brain

what's more important for hbg if i had to chose, attack up or spare shot?

AT Xeno is one of the best fights in the game, right up there with Behemoth imo.

One of my bros uses a HH with Sonic Wave. Black D aint shit.

>Using a weapon that doesn't have a unique model

Attached: 1568887685874.jpg (396x396, 28K)

How? He is the same tedious punching bag that runs across the arena for 9 hours except this time you need heatguard to not die immediately
Xeno's problem isn't being easy, it's a garbage fight at its core

Based.
Cringe.

>unique models
>missing out on 5 mod, 50 ele
>most likely r11 minimum
>4 aug slots
>vs CHADschnegel, 7 (SEVEN) aug slots
>210 ele

Ok Worldpsmerm, but I still want my weapons to not look like absolute trash put together in a Chinese sweatshop

>join the fight
>perform badly
>it becomes more difficult to find hunting partners
I don't want to play with randoms anymore i don't like them. I like my friends.

Attached: don't dead open inside.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Ah yes, Reddit metafagging at it's core.

They never had dragon attack and dragon itself only became a thing in 3rd gen, well, unless for some weird reason their physical attack turns out to count as one in the 1st and 2nd gen

Leave Nergsue to me
fanonmonsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Cwealis

Based.

So is it just tribabs pining for underwater? As a grandpa I fucking hated it.

friendly reminder that everyone who uses a weapon with a shield involved in any capacity is a humongous faggot and should be kicked immediately

Literally nobody but contrarians and shitposters would even joke about bringing back underwater combat.

I hope you understand that if you started with FU Trifaggots are only one year younger than you and so you're just as bad

>friendly reminder that everyone who uses a weapon with a shield involved in any capacity is a humongous faggot and should be kicked immediately
>*carts to an attack he could've easily blocked*

I started on the PS2.
I see it more and more.

I'm sorry your first experience with MH was so shitty

>*carts to an attack he could've easily blocked*
>needing to block attacks
>not just rolling
No wonder this game sold like shit

Don't be. I have incredibly fond memories of everything but my first cephadrome. Even endless malachite runs felt like an adventure.

I want underwater back because I'm not a bitch like you and I'd love the idea of slapping the shit out of sea monsters in their own turf again.

You proably also complain about ledges and slopes like the faggy bitch you are, lmao

I hate powerlevel fagging but that literally would not happen, there is no feasible way any Rajang can take out Ruiner Nerg. He's gonna get turfs with monsters hes on similar level with like deviljho or garuga.

deviljho had a noticeably larger hp pool when he was added to world.
will they do the same for rajang?

Its better than ledges.

Not him but if you faggots want to play dress up that's fine by me, just don't try and push your shit onto other people.

Deviljho was always pretty tanky, but Rajang qwill probably have a fuckton of HP to account for damage from abusing traps/environmental traps/turf wars/Clutch Claw Weakpoints/WallBangs like everything in MR

Heal affects how much HP you receive from green extracts/green dust clouds, as well as how fast your kinsect's stamina recovers.

Not one, but TWO (1+1) ! The HR rath farm is over

Attached: file.png (1696x838, 950K)

Metaslaves are not welcome. Go to a Team DarkSide video to sperg about MUH DPS

I don't have to, I make my own builds. Being creative and learning how to optimize sets is the difference between a hunter and a dude playing barbie dress up. Transmog in XX was a mistake because it gave you trannies a taste of being real women playing dress up and now you faggots want it to infest mainline.

And the totally original uild you totally do end up the same garbage as Team Darkside because you are obsessed with the DPS crutch. Go e a metaslave elsewhere, you ugly clownsuiter

>Worldpsmerms unironically use boneshit weapons because muh dps

Attached: 1568564163612.jpg (413x477, 32K)

I just want the skills I want, without looking like a clown. Functionality has priority, so I have to use the layered armor sets.

>I'm too much of a bad player, so I have to make clownsuits with all my epic MUH DPS skills like my Heroes Team Darkside

Yeah we know

Can you negate Brachy's goo?

you can negate the blight with the right skill but that's about it.

I feel that, but with weapons instead. I play lance and I refuse to use anything but the garuga lance because I think it looks fuckin' cool.

I main lance, so she never even got a hit in but I spent the entire fucking hunt laughing while thinking of what other weapons will go through.

Stop flinging shit. I never said anything about max dps skills, just that I want to use the skills that I like, which could be Earplugs or Tremor Res, while not giving up all dps skills.
Also, max dps sets are for bad players?
That makes no sense.

Man, it would be great if MHW added the ability to make all the menus look like the old games.
"I'd buy that a for a dollar!"

You've got it wrong and having a shield or not is unrelated to a weapon's faggotry level, for example lance is a fag weapon but gunlance is a cool dude's weapon.
Similarily heavy bowgun is a manly weapon while light bowgun is a nancy's pea shooter.
Damage output is also unrelated as longsword, bow and dual blades are all weapons for faggots while hammer, hunting horn and switch axe are for real hunters.

Attached: 1366768031616.jpg (272x153, 17K)

>Do an LR Barroth quest to capture for the Thunderproof Mantle quest
>This will be easy
>Find it neat camp, in that carridor where Cactuar shows up
>Kick the Cactuar because why not
>CC to the head to tenderize. My first attack
>Cactuar fucking kills Barroth before I even finish the CC atttack

What the fuck

>muh max dps
>hunts are shorter, hit flinch and topple threshols faster, break parts faster

Max DPS is a crutch, which is why every shitter goes online farm stuff to make their epic Clownsuits like Team Darkside

You can't argue with stupid so I'm just gonna say okay.

Doesn't help that in World you could make the strongest armor set in the game without actually killing the monster it comes from

from now on im just gonna play without armor, because armor is a crutch.
also im thinking about not upgrading my weapon, since that also is a crutch.
thank you for opening my eyes, now i can finally enjoy the game the way it was meant to be!

>MHW Expansion
>People still don't come fully equipped for every hunt and get dunked on by things like SleePaolumu, invaders, hot/cold environments, no traps to capture

I bring Flashpods, Screamerpods, Dungpods, Hot/Cold Drink, Energy Drink, Herbal Medicine, Herbal Powder, Life Powder, Dust of Life, Nulberrys, Potions, 2 Mega Barrel Bombs, Pit Trap, 3 Shock Traps (2 Thunderbugs and 2 Trap tools to craft the extra 2), Power Charm & Talon, Armor Charm & Talon, and a Farcaster to EVERY non-Elder Dragon hunt. It blows my mind when I see MR 50+ HR 200+ hunters getting put to sleep, or dealing with an invader like Jho pushing their shit in.

I come prepared.

Attached: 1521708720799.png (600x700, 202K)

>Shara Ishvalda has appeared
>why not
>pop voucher
>die at 25 minute
>come back down
>die again
>come back down again
>hit once
>win
>30 minutes
>3 gems
>no double money
I hate this cunt

Attached: 1537543129599.jpg (640x507, 100K)

Alright, that's what I thought just wanted to make sure.

Are any of Shara's weapon good? I want to make an IG or CB but I'm not sure which one to go with.

this shit is worth the wait, I'm double dipping because PS4 version looks like utter dogshit and doesn't do any justice to Hoarfrost Reach and Guiding Lands

That’s because of 2 reasons:

Tri was very popular and brought a lot of people to the franchise that were retained qs part of its core audience. 10 years later, 10 years later, they’ve been integrated in the most ‘hardcore’ circles and since they liked underwater combat, the opinion around these places is becoming increasingly accepting of underwater combat.

Underwater gameplay offers a lot of innovative design space. Not only in regards to gameplay itself with the introduction of a Z axis for movement, but also allows for unique creature design that wouldn’t work elsewhere.

You can stop one of these monsters from coming back in mhw 2, the others get uber arch tempered forms that you have to grind to get the best equipment:
>Kushala
>Vaal
>Xeno
>Lunastra

I’ll see you in the comment section sperging about fashion hunting.

Lunastra for sure

Where's my boy Akantor?
youtube.com/watch?v=elyK5Hbw_Ds

Attached: 183.jpg (301x299, 20K)

Kushala, at least Lunastra stays on the ground for more than a second.

>losing out on half a species of monsters is a good thing
Why the fuck play Monster Hunter if it going to go against its own ideals? There are beasts of all kinds and some require water to survive. Removing a monster from its element and forcing it to fight in an environment it's not suited for gives us half baked shit like Royal Ludroth in Portable 3rd and Lagiacrus in Generations. Face it, underwater has to come back.

Attached: 1353810547938.jpg (800x921, 447K)

Ok, but I fucking hated it and I never want it back.

I think it could be done a lot better now that the camera doesn't suck and the claw exists

Since I doubt they'll keep the Elderseal mechanic beyond World then Lunastra. If they do plan to bring it back then Kushala because fuck not being able to control its tornadoes through poison anymore.

Beyblade, let it rip.

>killed Kirin with a wallbang

And that's what you deserve you faggot thunder horse

I come prepared too, but there’s no ammount of preparation that can supplant sheer skill.

That’s why I don’t like to prepare as much these days. Sure, you could cut the bullshit fighting Val with Miasma Resistance, but where’s the fun in that?

Sure, you could throw shit at Angry Jho and finish off that rathian under 5 min, but why not take 20 min to teach it a fucking lesson?

Hammer and GS are pretty spicy. As an IG main I’m unsure of how good Shara IG is, but I’m building it anyways.

I just fought Dodogama for the first time yesterday and the bugger is adorable.
Spiffy armour skills too.

Well, I begun with Tri and I do.
>Inb4 tribab
Kiss my ass gramps.

>one of kushala's tornado traps me in a corner
>character just gets knocked back by it over and over again
>all I can do is sit there and wait for kush to kill me
What a fun monster

I already have Acidic Glavenus for Hammer and Velkhana for GS, damn.

Yes, they're going to bring back underwater so the four monsters that need it get to have puddles over the other 70+ monsters that don't need water. They're going to design maps for four monsters over the other 70+ monsters.

How rare are celestial prints?
I have 4 but I'm not sure whether I should just them or save them for something I really need.

you get one every week at least

Good underwater combat doesn't exist. Period.

>dude they're not going to add new underwater monsters lmao

I'm gonna love to fight Namielle underwater. You will seethe

You can just say you're too much of a brainlet to handle 3-axis movement

Controllerfags on suicidewatch.
M+KB chads gonna excel at underwater combat.

>Sure, you could throw shit at Angry Jho and finish off that rathian under 5 min, but why not take 20 min to teach it a fucking lesson?
Why not take 20 min to teach 4 Rathians a lesson, by that logic...

Name 5 games with good underwater combat then.

>a flying dragon based on chameleos
>underwater
You're retarded.

Both shara weaponsare more practical than A. Glav’s because they have way more purple. Even if you are running Master’s Touch it’s good to have some leeway so you can stay in purple even ifyou mess up some.

>A Dragon named Abyssal Dragon, that incorporates several deep-sea monsters in its moveset, has wings like a Vampire Squid uses tentacles and it's called the Torrent Master
>not underwater

lmao

I just got a guard up deco, should I make a lance?
Never used one before.

If I transfer my save to usb storage device then use the respec ticket will I be able to use my old save to revert it?

I guess we're getting Kirin, Legiana, and Coral Pukei Pukei underwater too.

"gonna" underwater will never come back. It's always a mistake to include alternate control schemes. No one would complain if the shitty space harrier sections were gone from Kamiya games.

Vaal Hazak is better.

You will seethe so hard in MH6

Why? They've already shown us what they plan to do with monsters like Lagi. You're not getting underwater back, you're getting more waist high mud, snow, and water that monsters can "swim" through just like Beo and Jyura. After all that's what Lagi did in the World tech demo.

why are you even playing mh, its a crutch for having fun

>One of the directors showed interest in underwater again
>Leviathans planned to make a big comeback in MH6

You can fight all you want, but you will fight underwater stuff next game. And you will seethe because you're too much of a brainlet to handle 3-axis movement and your tears won't be visible underwater when you fight HD Ceadeus

I'll suck it up, but yes I would be irritated.

Why do the plunderblade cats have a weird gore idol in an area that isn't even their hideout?

Attached: 71230812_2408085546178470_6493174829888307200_o.jpg (2048x1152, 585K)

True, but you’d think someone would have pulled it off by now though. Like it’s literally just aerial combat with a bubble filter over the screen, it can’t be that hard.

>leviathans
>big comeback
Cool. So what does underwater combat have to do with a skeleton where half of them don't even swim? If anything Namielle makes a case for Mizu coming back because of the slime sliding and both Lavasioth and Beotodus use the Agnaktor/Glacial animations and attacks.
Oh, that also means Amatsu, the flying elder leviathan comes back.
They'll probably make a real desert again instead of a half assed one and we'll get Nibelsnarf.

Didn't exactly think this one through did you? Retard. Fujioka and Ichihara didn't even say leviathans. They said they were disappointed they couldn't bring back Lagi because the current maps are too small for him, but they plan to get him back in MH6.

Which stamina skills should I use for bows?

MH6 is going to be the return of MH to it's true platform. They know themselves that World was a huge mistake.

Good thing that among all that seething you forgot to address how they explicitaly stated they have interest in trying underwater again.

Can't wait for your meltdown when you get a mission in MH6 to kill a Royal Ludroth and it swims

who's they?

lol

>Can't wait for your meltdown when you get a mission in MH6 to kill a Royal Ludroth and it swims
>in waist high water
Fixed that for you buddy. Enjoy becoming the new listfag when underwater combat doesn't come back. Keep clinging to shit they've said for 7 years and then never did anything with.

The "interest in underwater" comes from a World interview, but by all means keep coping with your mental gymnastics, it will only make the tears ever more sweet

Because Viper Kadachi living in Hoarfrost whilst having a natural weakness to ice means it belongs there, right? Not saying it should swim either but use your head.

Viper lives in the caves filled with heat though.

>All these Rathian rubies and yet no mantles

The MH Team. You just know that they realised what a mistake it was to bring MH to the PS, XBOX and PC. That is the reason why the game has almost no content. They just weren't motivated anymore so they halfassed the game.
Not only that, the community is actually flaming them too. They know they fucked up. This will be the last time we have seen MH on a non-Nintendo platform. It has always been a Nintendo game, so the change was really unnecessary, but Sony and Co. must have paid them a shit ton of money.

How does that change anything bruh? They've been saying they're interested in revisiting underwater combat for seven years. I didn't say seven years ago, I said FOR 7 years. Meanwhile, in reality, Lagi was a mudskipper in World before he got cut.

Capcom can do no wrong. Whatever choice they make is the correct one.

seethe and cope

If you're talking about its sleeping ground and the small pond surrounded by poison cups that hardly counts as living in a heated environment when its hunting ground involves snows and walking on ice despite being a cave dweller.

PSP?

No, Nintendo. The next MH will 100% be on the Switch, where it belongs. And with that, they will rollback all the shit that came with the move to PS4/XBOX/PC. We will finally have REAL Monster Hunter gameplay back, not that watered down World shit.

Because it weren’t another 3 rathians that interrupted you, but this fat fuck. Also you just know he’s going to try and swoop in and eat the dead rathians and that’s a no go.

So why not shove four dicks up its mouth?, it’s practically asking for it.

Attached: B5C39E7C-D50E-4784-80D5-E4488E775749.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>a-any day now

seethe and cope

REAL monhun was last on the PSP.

Best GS for crit draw memes?

It was not. Real Monster Hunter has always been made for Nintendo.

You could make a lance and get your wife fucked by steve after he’s done with Rathian.

OR you could make a chad funlance.

Attached: BE983F96-DAF0-45E2-BE98-17ECF9B5807C.png (1136x640, 917K)

Classic ended with FU. Then some trash happened (4u was good though) now monhun is back baybee.

I'm wearing a gimped clownsuit to look pretty and there's nothing you can do about it.

>I reject reality and substitute my own!
Another case of nintenschizophrenia, sad!

So despite MHW being an alleged mainline yet not adding any new weapons, what kind of weapon do you want them to add?

Most of the time this happens, yeah.

But sometimes you have to resort to the slightly differently shaped bone weapon. (In all honestly I'm at least glad it's a unique weapon though. Not as flashy as I'd have liked, but can't have it all. Just wish there were more unique Namielle weapons, those look sweet as hell)

You surely have better things to do with your time than low effort shitposting

>that Velkhana Mount music
I really wish I had that gif of the one girl in Sound Euphonium just playing the xylophone lightly.

Sure, I'd even take that lug o' fur. Great weapons/armor. Maybe not the best fight ever, but I'd still take it. Oh, and the music was great.

>Based Palico stole me one after another two rubies

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180203212517.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

>That fucking Shara Ishvalda mission
>Gets oneshotted by the sound beam even when blocking it with Guard 5
Who the fuck thought it was good monster design, this is frontier tier holy shit

Attached: 1566239698917.jpg (227x272, 13K)

It wasnt perfect in tri, but it still added a complete new dimension that no game after it has provided. To me it's also not just about the underwater fights (though I do look forward to them a lot) but also the added atmosphere of just swimming. The Flooded Forest is still my favourite MH map ever, because of how the underwater areas made the map feel, and how much the water areas added to it in general.

>Powerlevel memefags rearing their heads again
Rajang is above 90% of the monsters we all know this, but at best a Furious Rajang would only tie with certain Elders the same way S.Jho does. Nerg would dunk him.

But did you Power Guard?

It's a great fight. Just don't block it fool. I still survive it btw.

i want to FUCK white korra

Tri was the first time Monster Hunter was good, because they finally were able to make the game they wanted it to be. the next games were peak MH, with MH4U sitting at the very top.
Now World is dragging down MHs legacy. It will be a dark spot in MHs history.
But there is a reason they didn't call it MH5. They will return to Nintendo, with a properly named title.

Get better armor dumb ass, I'm using a fucking bow and still don't get one shotted by that.

you're trying too hard

4U is extremely good but man I do not like doing guild quests at max rank.

I never brought energy drinks with Nightshade, instead I use an item called not walking into the fucking gas clouds

Tri remains the worst game in the series.

That is still Generations.

That's the only GQs worth doing though. (well, technically 136+, not just 140)

Another Worldsperm.
Max rank guild quests are the difficulty MH was supposed to have, until World made everything super easy. There is no challenge in World, so obviously World-only players get very irritated when they actually get challenged in older titles.

Generations is a spin-off, so it doesn't count.

I was not a fan of the meta of doing 140 Yian Garuga and Rajang. I still put 4U in my top 9 games though.

Why are you trying to block sound with a shield?

based or cringe?

Attached: bow.png (702x600, 253K)

Money

How is SnS good in MR?

I wish they'll bring back gunner armors in mh6

definitely cringe

Do a barrel roll!

Why? Having no restrictions on sets is a good thing. You can build as you like then, no arbitrary barriers.

Another thing World destroyed.
MH6 will surely bring back gunner armors, when it's back on the Switch.

just because you have a shield doesn't mean you have to block everything, learn to dodge

Is Master Mounter good?

Garuga was never meta.
The meta was either double Rajang for people who didn't fashion hunt (technically Jho too, but Jho was a huge damage sponge compared to the monkey).
or [monster of your choice]+Rajang for people who wanted specific skins.
OR a 140 ED.

They got rid of Loc Lac

probably solo with a SnS or IG.

I'm replying so that you don't give up and continue to post stuff like these, good luck user I hope you'll get more (You)s

Why not? They're cool and with them they can put gunner skills only on gunner armors

FUCK sand.

i wish the beta sets were just the gunner armor variants instead

Rajang is the monkey that can lift the ground up and has kamehameha, right?

I think they didn’t add any new ones because they wanted to get all the old ones remade properly first, seeing as they couldn’t just port all the assets and code forward directly like they’d been doing up to that point.

Ya

Why did they get rid of the singleplayer/multiplayer segregation? Tri in particular I really liked, online had it's own city which was really cool even if it only had 4 people.

wtf is up with that build? I get that it's supposed to be a full defensive lance build, but even then there's much better full defense builds.

This would have been nice too, idk why they decided to do only "same armor but with more slots" instead, they make alpha nearly worthless

>MR100 Ruiner Nergigante
Jesus fucking Christ that thing is overtuned. Every fucking attack does at least 50% of my health and he has like 10 different slam attacks that need to be avoided in different ways, all of which have less than half a second of startup animation before you’re fucked. Only MR hunt that took me over 40 minutes.

It was some bullshit someone from reddit came up with for the behemoth introduction
There were some other roles made too I think

So newer to world, is there Evade in this like previous MH games?

"Remade", I hope they return all the weapons to their previous state in MH6. Every weapon has a counter and mobility. Now all the weapons have a very similar fighting flow. Positioning doesn't mean anything anymore.
As for a new weapon, I have no doubt in my mind that the new weapon would be fantastic to play with. They will be back on their home-platform, so they can go all out and make a brilliant new weapon, with all the experience they got over the years.

They wanted to allow coop and single player for every quest and every monster and for it to balanced around both.

Probably because you're in the new world and there hasn't been time to develop multiple towns.

>Every fucking attack does at least 50% of my health
That's significantly less than HR AT Nerg. And I bet your armor isn't even fully upgraded yet.

>home platform
I seriously hope you aren’t suggesting MH belongs on Nintendo platforms, user.

Because they realised halfway through the development, that moving from Nintendo was a mistake. So as a result, they halfassed the game, since they knew it would flop and decided to hold back for the eventual return to Nintendo with MH6.
We will probably get a shit ton of good new stuff in the next MH, that was hold back from World.

they literally made Seliana in like a few minutes

MH hit its peak with Nintendo, the game is perfect for it. MH IS a Nintendo game.

Attached: 1550723486499.jpg (685x1166, 122K)

Defense up large
Health up large

EZ

Only because the Sapphire Star showed them where to build it. They spent 40 years in the new world and didn't even discover the coral highlands until Zorah stomped a path through it.

You take more chip damage if you power guard.

Tell me Yea Forums what's that new weapon you picked up and how is it?

Just charge towards the monster at an angle like every slow moving beam

What's a Sapphire Star?

>Defense up large
How to spot an idiot.

To be fair the Third Fleet discovered the Coral Highlands and Rotten Vale, but the retards got stuck there until you came and fixed everything.

protip: evade extender anything makes the fight absolutely a cakewalk
>monster does a thing that takes a million years to come out
>zip
>*back off 10 meters from you*
>zap
>*evades in*

They did, dumbass. They had their dirigible parked there already.

Gotta play it tactical amirite :^)

Evade Extender is honestly one of the most underrated skills in the game. It makes dodging even the worst moves a total joke.

No online to play with friends long distance but other then that it's nearly perfect. Very few creatures actually fought in the water so it wasnt that bad. Still had some of the most creative creatures and all the armors getting big redesigns was fantastic. I loved 4U and it's probably a better game from a technical stand point, but the fact that old monsters didnt receive new armor designs really bummed me out

You don't take full damage though, unlike when you try to guard without guard up or when you run out of stamina when blocking.

I have extender 2, is that good enough or do I need 3

Evade Extender 2 + Evade Window 3 makes dodging easymode with minimal investment

I mean it would also be pretty cool if they let us fight some post gen 3 monsters underwater.
Imagine fighting Zamtrios under the ice and not just above it
Imagine fighting Namielle underwater while he uses his wings to move like some jet squid
Imagine fighting Mizutsune in a jungle swamp while he utilizes bubbles to make you float up
Imagine fighting a deep sea Nakarkos variant since Nakarkos is known to also hunt young Ceadeus

3 is nice on some weapons but fucks your positioning on others like HBG or Lance

When you get to the finale of Iceborne it'll pretty much make sense why they're done with World. The story ramps up to the source monster responsible for everything and several characters get closure to their minor subplots. It's a nice ending for the title and a good close off point.

I don't doubt for even a second though that the next one will not be on major consoles however, there isn't a chance in hell the next title will be a Switch exclusive especially.

Attached: 1567514392248.png (1268x1080, 1.3M)