When will Yea Forums start to like persona 5 again

when will Yea Forums start to like persona 5 again

Attached: 1502681966436.png (872x632, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h2P_hqhu5rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I don't have to press x every 5 fucking seconds

>again

When Persona 6 comes out

Turn on auto-advance

After you fucks stop making so many fucking Persona 5 threads.

When we go back in time back when it came out. The honeymoon phase is over user. Just like it silently and let the plebs roll around like the filth they are pretending to play videogames

Smash threads consist of upwards of 90% of the board at any given time and no one hates Smash, must be something else, no?

I want to nut on her glasses

Lots of people hate Smash, what are you going on about?

When it gets a switch port

When Royal is two weeks from an English release

Is Royal gonna ruin the story with the unnecessary shit added like P4 Golden and the new Catherine

when this becomes a makoto thread

Attached: 1562263160513.jpg (640x396, 29K)

When Persona 6 comes out. We have to hate the newest entries, it's Yea Forums culture.

Not to the point where people actively go and derail Smash threads, which is what happens to P5 threads you literally can’t talk about the game here anymore

Yes, although P5 was already barely a step up from vanilla P4.

I wish Atlus' core fanbase wasn't weebs and otaku so maybe they'd actually have character deaths and impactful moments stick and have finality instead of fixing them with the power of friendship.

These to be quite honest

I agree, those Makoto bullying threads were fun.

I love Anne.

when somebody refutes that 8 hour video point by point

>moving the goalposts
Smash absolutely has more haters than Persona does, and the haters do try to derail Smash threads, it just has a huge legion of fanboys propping the threads up

NOW I'M ON THE RUN

Attached: IMG_5445.jpg (1135x185, 31K)

Makoto? More like Mankoto.

I liked Persona 5 but I felt that I was expecting things I shouldn't. It's fun if you think of it as a seasonal anime, anymore and it just doesn't match up.

What

When everyone else hates it and it becomes mainstream popular to call it 'overrated,' of course

I want to nut on her feet

When they fix the shitty story

I never stopped.
Futaba is still the best girl, ever.

When Atlus takes the series seriously again and stops making shitty cashgrab spinoffs like Dancing and Musou

does Japan really play dancing games?

P5R's Western release will probably make Yea Forums like it again for a few months or so then hate until P6 is out.

>Atlus keeps doing the expanded re-release thing when even Capcom has stopped doing it
Defend this, fatlus cucks

has Capcom stopped doing it? people seem pretty sure DMC5 will get one.

Does P5 fix the shitty pacing and story? I don't think so, seems to have more padding (lol as if we needed fucking more of that)

musou games are so fucking trash, i seriously dont know who is buying that crap

We can say they certainly didn't play to P3D or P5D since they sold something like 60,000 units combined. At something like 30K a piece they have to be the lowest selling persona titles in the entire series. I don't know what compelled Atlus to release both games at the same time since they had to have cannibalized each others sales.

When P5R and Persona 6 comes out. Then the cycle begins anew but this time with P6 and we’ll spend the rest of our days shitposting about which iteration in the franchise is better all the while posting our favorite girls.

Attached: neku shrugs.png (172x202, 8K)

started playing this recently and just got to the part when Ann breaks out her persona powers, how close am I to the game opening up a bit, it's been pretty on rails so far. is this really a 20 hour tutorial?

Attached: 1518024118879.png (1130x1200, 1.14M)

Street Fighter and Monster Hunter have DLC upgrades now

Bruh you're not even done with the tutorial

Views on the story are subjective, but the staff have stated in interviews that they feel pacing has been improved due to gameplay refinements and enhancements.

You’re pretty close, like another day or two and you get as much free time as you want before the deadline. You’ll know when it says mission start and there’s a deadline in the corner.

Game doesn't really open up until you finish the first palace, get comfy.
youtu.be/h2P_hqhu5rQ

great taste

Attached: 1554242725462.jpg (2115x2115, 2.46M)

>Views on the story are subjective
>villains are shallow representations of the seven deadly sins
>subjective

persona 5 is ok user. it's not as good as 3 or 4, but it's certainly better than revelations: persona

Attached: 549037856407956.jpg (854x480, 91K)

>it's not as good as 3 or 4,
That's an understatement

of course that's what it means to be an atlus fan

It's only a measly 4 hours 53 minutes and 35 seconds long

Are both autistic?

read a book retard

I wish Atlus kept the Revelations title instead of slapping Shin Megami Tensei on their games. It sounds cooler and it would have saved us a lot of confusion

p5r isn't out until next month

I played and beat P5 a week ago. I still don't understand why so many people were hyping it up as better than 3 and 4 with that story and pacing.

The story was so bad but the JRPG drought makes people forgive it.

I still like it.