Are games ruined when they become too popular?

Are games ruined when they become too popular?

Attached: 1564159697654.jpg (1480x703, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=kq40ut6no6g
al.com/news/2019/08/uah-honored-for-landmark-superconductor-discovery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ
youtu.be/cwYEKg1gNBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

Look at CD Projeckt Red

anything gets ruined anytime it becomes too popular because normies invade and they have terrible taste, also big business comes in and wants endless growth which isn’t possible and the whole thing caves in on itself

no, i'm glad people from all over the world are appreciating the temples of angkor

WAAAAH! TOO MANY PEOPLE AREN'T PROPERLY APPRECIATING THIS SCENERY! I BETTER MAKE A LOW EFFORT THREAD ABOUT THIS IMAGE ON Yea Forums.

No you gate keeping fuck.

Attached: apu hurt.gif (432x498, 1.26M)

Angkor Wat was relatively empty when I went. Just don't go at sunrise and this is easily avoidable.

>it's okay there's shoulder to shoulder crowd everywhere
Cheap air travel ruined travel.

Attached: 1408413183794.png (1200x1200, 670K)

Only If you are autistic and for some reason other people's enjoyment of something effects you.
To normal people, no, it means nothing.

Accept it. Gate keeping keeps dedicated communities alive. Any group that just lets people join without even the slightest of vetting encourages people that dont know anything about the groups topic to join.

A good game is still good even if it becomes popular but popularity often leads to further installments being made to appeal to the widest audience which usually causes them to be worse than their predecessors.

Why do Americans and Chinese have to ruin everything?

Popularity before a game launched can alter a games development. Sequels suffer from too much mixed and varied feedback.

>throw trash everywhere
aaah yes
>start scraping walls
i love
>attract all the pickpokets kids
going on vacation
>step wherever the fuck it want
for cheap
>destroy the hotel furniture
with all those people
>start a fight with some chink for no reason

It doesn't ruin the game but can ruin the community which can lead to the game being less enjoyable overall(if it's like a multiplayer game)

People that care about a singleplayer game being popular or not are retarded.

Attached: 1503281988330.jpg (904x958, 125K)

No, but it's surprising how many terrible games are really popular. Like every FF game ever

>gatekeeping
epic reddit meme

Everest

Attached: everest2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: everest.png (982x740, 1.1M)

Based

>gate keeping
It's fine to have shitty tastes in things. user.
Just don't be surprised when people make fun of you for it.

It only ruins the game releases that follow the popularity.

Attached: mona_lisa.jpg (2048x1365, 1.83M)

>WOW quest queues

You know who gate keeps? Literal God in Heaven.

how many of them died?

I never noticed how long her index finger is in this image.

are we overpopulated

Why take a picture of it, like what's the point? There's millions of the exact kind of pictures taken.

immensely so

But it's MY picture and thats what makes it special!!!

Yes

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO PERSECUTE TRANS PEOPLE

That or a large amount of people have been grifted in what a fulfilling life is and just copy each other.

Yes, don't forget to eat maggots and bugs to save mother Gaia

>touhou
>doom
Nah.

11 people, which isn't bad for a record setting season. Usually only have that many deaths when there's an avalanche.

Reminder that the earth only has 400 years of usable resources left

No, but capitalism gotta capitalism.

Jokes on you, im going to be dead in 40 years.

Not enough. As stated earlier, we're overpopulated. We need to take action on retarded tourists

Gate keeping is very important. It preserves the quality and culture around the game. The moment you let people barge in and begin making changes to the rules is the very moment all is lost. Not to say people should be warded off, sometimes a strict rule set should have a more digestible counterpart for the normalfags to try out before deciding if they want the full deal. If they dont like X, they leave X. If they like X and want to try full X, they may. If they dont like full X, they can fall back on X and be happy still.
Oh and as usual, keep trannies and attention whores out of communities at all costs.

The only benefit is that you keep a firm memory that you saw the Mona Lisa, one of the most well known pieces of art ever made.

Never forget how limited our memeories are. It's impossible to truly remember what happened in every single day of your life much less moments. It kills me that I've lost the memories of my dead family members and friends.

I dunno I just depressed the fuck outta myself and I'm a little drunk. Just take photos guys. Who gives a fuck if you look like a woman doing selfies what matters is you having memories of life.

Massively
But remember that everyone believes infinite growth is good, even if it means all their children will live in pod houses

They made three trashy games and only the first was decent, what are you talking about?

Dumbass niggerchinks and pajeet shitskins cant stop shitting out muttbabbies.

Only China, India and Africa are overpopualted, but that's where the global (((elite))) have all their stock, so they would rather tell Europe and America that they're overpopulated and need to stop having children.

Unironically this

This, Hype negatively affects development and the creation of other games as well
There's a reason hitman absolution, splinter cell convection, and thief reboot turned out the way they are, its because story driven games with bad writing were the popular thing then

Yes. Can't wait for WW3 so they can launch nukes all over the place and one of them will hit my face so it can end my suffering.

Fucking retards.
We're overglobalized, not over populated.

Jesus why even bother.

don't worry Europe is on the way to be overpopulated now.

Euro here, chinks and burgers have NOTHING on bongs. Burgers are careless and dumb as fuck, chinks just mostly swarm shit, bongs will literally just fuck shit up intentionally for no other reason than to fuck shit up, they somehow all turn into autistic spergs the moment they leave their Island... that might actually explain a lot about burgers too...

Or worse, the series sticks to its guns and most of the new audience gets turned off quickly and despite the remaining audience still being higher than any entry prior to 'the bump' the series is now cancelled for being 'unsustainable with these numbers.'

>if i have to die so does the rest of the world
You are going to die alone and no one will care and the world will continue on.

Thank fuck i had already visited every place i've ever wanted to see like a decade ago. They're all filled to the brim with chink bugmen now.

There is a limited amount of resources available
There is a limited amount of land we can inhabit
There is a limited amount of roads we use for transit
All three of these are at their limits. There are too many people. Unless you're about to suggest anyone not of european descend isn't 'people' and should be removed

No one care about you either fag. We are all gonna die alone.

Where is it?

We're literally way too many, no matter where you look.

Care to explain? Genuine question. I haven't seen many bong tourist

I agree. I never take photos but I wish I did. A lot of holidays and life events I basically have no solid memories of

Seething doomer.

My girlfriend made me wake up super early just to wait for this shit. It was really nothing special. The other ruins in Angkor Wat are a lot more interesting.

Spaniard here. We've developed this amazing weapon against bongs in case the old bag at Buckingham Palace decided to send too many troops to Gibraltar. It didn't happen (yet) so we're using it against their retarded youth. You should try it out.

Attached: balcón.jpg (2240x1680, 1.69M)

Just make sure to live near one of the target sites. Any of the important DoE labs (Livermore, Oak Ridge, Los Alamos), most Air Force bases, or any hub of politics or commerce (New York, Washington, Los Angeles proper) should have you covered.

Based
Nothing like solving a birth rate crisis by importing foreignors with higher birthrates who displace the native population further stifling their birth rates

Attached: pisa.jpg (800x600, 133K)

>tfw all my pictures don't have me in them because I was always by myself without someone to take a picture of me

No, just the third world. We need to stop importing them and sending them aid.

Im glad none of these places interest me.

Attached: venice.jpg (1050x550, 179K)

There is literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping. Of course, it has to be done within reason, but the current state of video games is way too open and inclusive of outsiders.

Attached: dabeach.jpg (1400x500, 250K)

Bug people are the worst tourists.

Attached: tourism.jpg (1000x667, 157K)

What happens when you yell the chinaman square massacre copypasta in front of a crowd of chinese tourists? You think their phones would shut off? LOL

Only the first was decent. Now this is some contrarian ass talking.

Haha Epic bro

Attached: Reddit.png (1193x1654, 38K)

>We need to stop importing them and sending them aid.
Thats not enough. Fucking sterilize us. I can't stand seeing people without conditions to raise a single child having like fucking 5+ of them anymore.

Attached: 1405394185061.jpg (276x268, 24K)

Yes. Yakuza was a fine series and now its a JRPG.

Remember that tourism is the colonialism of this century

Thanks resetera for your input.

This is the most Yea Forums thread I've ever seen
Obviously the answer is no

how do people not feel like idiots doing selfies in public

>inb4 cause they are chads incel kek have gex

>uses gatekeeping as a negative

Attached: yang gang.jpg (728x469, 66K)

Sometimes with multiplayer, but if you think popularity ruins single player games you're a top tier autist.

>have gex
nah that game sucks

>NPCs aren't rea

Nah man, it's still anchor babying. Chinese immigrants do it under the veil of tourism to get dual citizenship.

See

>Unless you're about to suggest anyone not of european descend isn't 'people' and should be removed
That's a good solution.

On average yes, but the impact depends on the area since people aren't distributed uniformly. The lifestyle people live also has a huge impact - first world diets, location and access to water (the American West is fucked, they just don't know it yet), electricity consumption.

They would look at the weird shouting man and then go on with their life
Most of them don't understand english and have no idea what you're saying

If you're playing a recorded chinese message, they'll take it as an insult

holy based

Attached: harry potter.jpg (1200x917, 76K)

I'm glad that famous movie showed everyone how unique and isolated this place was so we can share it )

Attached: the beach.jpg (2122x353, 431K)

tourism is a plague

Starting to look that way

I'm just saying about 1.5 billion people are above the age of 70. If we need to lower the population I know where to start.

I went there before it was a hotspot, its actually fucking disgusting what happened
>waters were sparsely populated with Junk boats and people fishing, it was really quiet and felt like a hidden place in the world away from everything
>now the natives have to scurry out of the way off cruise liners and speed boats, there are more tourists there than actual natives
>natives try to make it so tourists can go to certain spots in the area
>because its Vietnam noone gives a fuck and just drives through anyway and drops off boat loads of tourists

Easier said than done

Keep that cancerous naivety of yours zoom zoom.

>If we need to lower the population I know where to start
China, Africa and India?

Why should I care about all those overcrowded tourism spots?

Nuking Africa? Then start with Congo. We seriously need to wipe the Ebola virus off the face of this planet.

Yeah......kill everyone uner 20 and fix out mistake

>people

Venice is a tragic case. Venice natives can't live in their own city anymore as there are barely any shops for the basic necessities. If you own a business there that isn't related to tourism, you go bankrupt. It's a fucking shame.

>oh no tourists

so where's the problem?

Jokes on you, im in my late 20s.

They're chinese.

no lol, "overpopulation" is a meme made up by first-worlders to explain why resource shortages are the fault of the people that consume 400 times less than them.

Attached: 1540772601017.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>Bugmen tourists
>African and gypsies constantly trying to scam everyone
Thats why you stay the fuck away from tourism hotspots and go to less known spots instead.

are you baiting, or is this some NPC cosplay fad you've jumped on?

So are you. End your suffering.

Depends on the developer, some developers can become egocentric after one popular game & it causes them to ruin their own games with bullshit because they believe they can get away with it. Nintendo is the exception because Miyamoto is a massive faggot who hates everything due to it not being what he considers perfect, which is why Nintendo games get even better now. Michael Jackson was the same way

>says the one who wants them all to come here and live like those who consume 400 times more
How does it feel to be legitimately retarded?

>game becomes popular with normies
>normies flood the playerbase
>normies ask for the game being censored/changed
>devs oblige because they are majority
>series are ruined for older fans that supported the devs that when they were literally whos

>"B-but Gatekeeping is bad"

Attached: can you believe this fucking nigga.jpg (720x720, 288K)

Money. Tbh, unless you are the natives, you have no right to complain about overtourism.
Stop going only to kyoto, weebanons. Rural Japan need your money.

Imagine your town swarming with people who don't even live there, most likely don't even speak your own language, who see your home as some kind of exotic location to discover. Imagine having to deal with this shit for months, years. This is the reality of people living in tourist towns.

He's not, tourism factually is. If you live in Arkansas that's good for you, but you have no say in this argument.

It's bait, he can't possibly be that retarded.

Amerishits are so obnoxious, i want to punch them in the face

I live in Sweden so I'm used to it.

Humans/smartphone users are basically conditioned to at this point, never mind that it means 20 seconds less you can actually look at the thing in person (assuming a normal day's crowd at the Louvre flocking to the Mona Lisa ie 99% of visitors) or that you can download ultra high resolution scans far better than a blurry smartphone picture.

Thanks Mohammed for your input.

Tfw you will die before the century when the world turns to shit from overpopulation and never get to experience the downfall in all its glory

oh he can
also this is why games are becoming easier and shittier, and hard games are getting criticized because of it like Cuphead

No people who complain on the internet ar 100x worse than tourists. If you partake in such activity, you are worse than them.

Also kys

You're forgetting about the part where chinese tourists ruin and literally shit on attractions while also being garbage human beings and acting like they're still on china where they're allowed to not give a shit about anyone else.

Underages need to be gassed.

In all honesty, Sweden isn't even as cucked as the limeys are, and both pale in comparison to Cana-duh.

>faggot nonsense

I'm an economic brainlet so this is probably just me being a moron but that's something I've never understood. Why is the aim always for consistent growth to the point that slowing in growth, not even stagnation or going backwards is cause for complete panic?

No, you don't, because people who actually live in Sweden know how silly the /pol/ memes really are.

>tfw your city is on the brink of going the way of Venice with every other house becoming airbnb
Ah well at least the problem solves itself eventually as it becomes a ghost town that nobody would want to live in much less visit.

Depends on the game, if it's sinlgeplayer you might have to avoid the fanbase for a bit but the good mechanics ideally remain the same. If it's multiplayer it could vary.

You're not wrong, but how is this vidya related.

what's wrong with this picture exactly?

It is literally unsafe to step outside if you are in Sweden right now because the rape and violent crime epidemic is skyrocketing.

>Everyone who says I'm wrong is a contrarian!
Irony.

citation?

Because quarterly sales and investors bitch.

Yeah, it's not as bad as the memes but sometimes when I take a walk I don't hear a single conversation in swedish.

Their games got popular

Daily life.

It's really only a major issue for publicly traded companies. Investors don't invest if there's no hope of return.

This.

>source: dude trust me
Your self-victimizing schizo mind isn't a source, faggot.

Travel agent here, we often dissuade people from going to Venice because its a terrible experience all-around, for the tourist and the few people still living there. Same goes for any well-known landmarks that aren’t made to handle such a high amount of tourist traffic.

greed

Still the rape capital of the world.

>Your self-victimizing schizo mind isn't a source, faggot.
source on that?

And they know all about silly, right? Fucking moron.

Please dont use plebbit memes here. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes

Attached: pool.jpg (790x533, 123K)

Your faggoty semen slurping posts,

I'm Cambodian ask me anything!

>Care to explain? Genuine question. I haven't seen many bong tourist
You can't possibly be european then. There are two contenders for the worst type of tourist: chinese and bongs.

Chinks are literal bug people - they invade, produce waste, and move on, all this in swarms to the next spot, with a complete disregard for anything that isn't another chinese person. Brits never let go of their imperialistic roots, so to this day, they think the world belongs to them in some capacity. Every place they go on tourism is now british soil and the locals better fucking accept that. Image something obese, pink faced and with a body shape resembling shrek, those are the people that go abroad, get purposely fucked up and smash up the place while shouting incomprehensible drunken stupors and refusing to speak the language or show any kind of civility. That's bongs abroad, no exceptions. Loud, drunk and inbred.

>using posts on Yea Forums as a source
what a retard

You sound upset user.

Investors want to hit the lottery with as little risk as possible. A bunch of cowards, if you ask me.

What's your favorite local product?

what's your opinion on the khmer rouge?

Not even remotely.

Flesh eating viruses

No, not in an instant

BUT

they do get ruined due to the big group of people that will continue play AND pay no matter what they game turns out to

They are the the majority AND the loudest of players, so people with real knowledge and meaning will be overheard (ignored basically).

stockholms fjollor who live in the bubble, which is a paradise city, will always make this claim without having visited the suburbs or living in malmö.

I always thought it was bigger

You can see a massive spike in rape AND robbery crime rates around the time the Syrian refugee crisis happened.

Attached: 400px-Sweden-crime-1976-2016-robbery-sex-murder.svg.png (400x225, 19K)

Only if the developers make an effort to attract a wider audience, or to make everyone happy at once (which is impossible). Listening too closely to the cacophony of player requests can lead to a game becoming directionless or bland. If a developer sticks to their vision then the game's popularity will have little to no bearing on its quality.

Attached: 1553467931526.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

do you dress in black?

Are the ladyboys there as good as thailand?

I don't understand. Do you mean food?

They are very bad people. Pol Pot is an asshole.

There are plenty of fucking resources, people just refuse to let go of oil/coal and move to alternatives.

Name one series that got too popular and it didn't go to complete shit

Not directly but it's usually what leads them to become worse and watered down.

Do you enjoy the cheap boypussy or you are a cheap ladyboy?

Are fishing ruined when they become too popular?
why yes indeed because

Food, artisanry, whatever the fuck.

Can you name one series that didn't go to complete shit at all.

>alternatives
>live in town with 107-110F summer
>constant outages because COAL cannot withstand all the AC running at full power
>actually take a bike ride around the area
>avg is 2 AC outside every apartment
>DUDE SUN AND WIND LIKE POKEMONS LOLMAO
That shit can only complement, be of help, it will never ever sustain 10 billion people.

Wind is a scam but solar has potential
But what I am mostly promoting is nuclear

Yes, in particular areas and neighborhoods that were used for resettling.
Americans don't complain about not hearing English in Chinatown.
>responds with more memes that ignore actual legal standards
You don't know what falls under sexual assault in Sweden.
>non-reply
>got to these very specific places to see people who make up 1.5% of the entire nation, but that is a problem

when i die my hatred will turn this world into a pure black darkness and everybody will suffer

so yeah, kys

thorium nuclear energy is actually pretty neat, but theres still way too many people

Not really. There's plenty of space on earth still. It's the way we currently live that is destructive however.

Now post what sexual assault is in Sweden.
Hint: it's not the same as in burgerland, we take our crimes moderately seriously enough that you won't find serial rapists like Weinmann running around for decades unchecked.

No. Fuck Khmer Rouge.

Please stay in Thailand. We don't like ladyboys.

Fuck your mother.

Cambodia has many times of food, like rice, noodles, soup, pork, and fish. Try everything!

>nuclear
Enjoy your ticking time bombs and hyper cancer

Attached: 570A4495-D166-4AB9-9D2F-EB5E4C1ED39C.jpg (840x472, 107K)

Chinks aren't allowed to be dual citizens. What they do is have their babies here, ship them off to China when they're infants, have their parents raise them, and then ship the yellow bugmen back to the states when they're 7/8 and don't speak a word of fucking english.

>Try everything!
Except the ladyboys right? I should go to Thailand for that?

>plenty of space
>tearing down nature to build more condos and chain restaurants
kill yourself

Nigger, don't tell me to try everything. I asked what's YOUR favorite.

So you're telling me that these bad sexual assault laws weren't taken into account until COINCIDENTALLY after the Syrian refugee crisis? Yeah, I don't buy that. Muslims are just subhuman cavemen.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 50K)

What do people think of Lon Nol?

No.

>people can't live together along with the nature

>wahhh video gaymes should be for everyone. let's hold hands and suck each other off tears in my eyes because I enjoy being part of a video game fandom that shares cute anime pics, doggo and cade memes circa 2001

Attached: images.png (380x467, 9K)

They will do that. Then with the very last bit of resources go to space, exclusive to the very rich. The rest of them will be left with a planet with no resources, no nature and no rich people.

Dude do you know how many fucking bugs there are in nature?

Coal is the cleanest, most effective and longest lasting energy source we’ll ever have. Pushing for gay tranny energy will only stop progress. Its like saying retarded shit bugs have more protein than beef or something like that.

we cant even do that right now

No, I'm saying that sexual assault laws changed around the same time as a paradigm shift in law enforcement throughout the EU.
What you are trying to say is that 1% of the entire population of a nation is responsible for upwards of 70% of the sexual assaults.
Somehow doesn't seem to make much sense, outside of someone pushing an agenda. Why would someone try to do that, I wonder?

Seething ladyboy

>implying coal and oil is the only thing
>Rare metals
>Easily obtainable/moderately pure iron, copper, etc
>Land for farming and food production
>Water
We can do energy easily enough. We can't do everything else without either cutting people off from them or supply shortages

Yes, Thailand is ladyboy country. Maybe you find a little in Phnom Penh but we don't like them.

I like beef barbeque on a skewer. Its good with rice and beer.

Only old people know about him, because he was against the current leader's side in the war. I don't think they teach about Lon Nol in the text books.

CUZ THIS IS THRILLER
THRILLER NIGHT

In America it's the norm for minorities to make up most of the prison population.

For you it does not make sense but for people living it everyday it sounds entirely plausible.

It's contrary to popular opinion, which is what people mean when they say contrarian. You can try to argue semantics all you want but it comes off as a low effort shitpost

>Somehow doesn't seem to make much sense
Are you fucking retarded you Swedish cockguzzling faggot. We have niggers and they make up 50% of all violent crime despite nigger males being 7% of the population. Go welcome some rapefugees into your home. Fuck you and your mother.

I still hate more the australians.
Because they are like the brits, but on steroids.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE

Yes and I hate bugs too, however they can be controlled. Everything can be controlled with proper balance, but no instead we need another dozen of mile tall concrete buildings and shopping malls.
That's why I said that the way we currently live is destructive. And if we can't change it and refuse to adapt then we might as well perish because of our stupidity.

How do the Cambodians feel about the Vietnamese invasion in 1979?
Who killed Haing Ngor?

>What you are trying to say is that 1% of the entire population of a nation is responsible for upwards of 70% of the sexual assaults.

Yes, I am absolutely saying that. Niggers also commit the vast majority of crime in the US despite being 13% of the population, and that's in a MUCH BIGGER FUCKING COUNTRY.

This is what I goddamn hate about you liberals. You're more than willing to demonize the military industrial complex, but when there are literal subhuman barbarians knocking at your door and demanding you give them your stuff, you bury your heads in the sand and pretend they're allies. These people, IN THE MODERN FUCKING ERA, still burn witches. Did you know that? They still hunt and burn fucking witches over there in Syria...and we're expected to just treat them like one of us. Get fucked. This is why America needs to take up arms and drive people like you out of the country.

Attached: 1553445412682.jpg (253x322, 17K)

>not posting the real one everyone wants to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=kq40ut6no6g

No you fucking nigger. Fuck off.

Too popular ruins a good deal every now in then.

But vidya communities on Yea Forums are the worse. I've been here so long that it always works out like this.

>obscure game
>Yea Forums makes threads and talks about game
>game becomes series
>people interested in series
>anons help them out
>series suddenly starts to become popular and a near entrance drums up interest
>same anons get bitter and salty that game series is getting looked at by the mainstream
>start viewing any criticism of an entry of a series as some fucking zoomie/casual/tranny infiltration mindop.
>Unite as an old guard against the new game for whatever perceived reasons
>make every thread about the series afterwards a cesspit of bitter faggots and trolls trolling bitter faggots
>at worse the entire community splits and all the fun from before is fucking evaporated because someone's special snowflake series became someone else's favorite series.

This is why I love living on the East Coast of the USA. If you stay away from the popular shitties (Atlanta, DC, NewYork, etc.) then there is lots of local culture that no one knows about. I moved away from Huntsville, Alabama when it started to become a transplant citiy in the early 2000s. But it was home to so much innovation in aerospace.

al.com/news/2019/08/uah-honored-for-landmark-superconductor-discovery.html
It even has stuff like this which is amazing.

okay jeez
youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ

i agree we live unsustainably but you seemed to imply that because we have the space to fit more people that were not overpopulated

Atlanta isn't that bad.

Attached: 1450053077726.png (279x301, 134K)

And in America, it has been proven, repeatedly, that there is a massive amount of bias in your prison system concerning minorities alongside everything else.
You act like everything is "equal", when America makes the situation, then blames the people involved.
Actually do your own research and stop relying on /pol/ infograms, anons. You make yourselves look stupid basing your knowledge on someone's lies.
Is it 7% or 13%
You do know the infrogram you got your information from is based on African Americans still being, what was it, 20% of the population?
>spergs about liberals
This is why internet warriors try to tear down Sweden. Swedish liberalism and democracy has, for most intents, been an overwhelming success.
Can't have that when you are insisting that *insert group* is a threat to "white people" (we are Swedish, burger, not European mutts).

The current leader was a leader of the Vietnamese invasion in 1979. So we taught that it was a good thing and they liberated us from the Khmer Rouge. But most people don't like Vietnam because they cheat and take advantage of Cambodia.
Who is Haing Ngor?

It's 13%, but it's mainly nigger males that commit the violent crimes. Fuck Sweden. Not enough bad things happen to you or the Germans. I legitimately hope you get hit by a truck of peace.

I moved away from Birmingham in early 2000s because Alabama is just generally not that good a place to live.
Hunstville was going to be the big NASA place but President Johnson was from Texas so he moved it to Houston. Makes me wonder what could have been.

Can we stop vaccinating people?

Unironically, a lot. And that's a good thing

My point is that there are still large areas that could be inhabited, especially with the current technology like deserts and seas. Earth itself is huge. The problem lies with us and how we refuse to change and let go of our current way of thinking. It's like a lung cancer patient that refuses to stop smoking.

Everyone wants to live in the most popular places and the society is constructed in such a way that those who do, benefit the most.

He was an actor who made a movie that resulted in Americans being aware of the Khmer Rouge. There's some controversy over the details of his murder years later.

What the fuck I love communism now!

>I legitimately hope you get hit by a truck of peace.
Why?
You have had 200 years to unfuck your regional politics, burger.
Your nation and it's "white" people did everything it could to make sure others could never get a leg up and would always be destitute and on the fringe of society, but now you complain about a situation your government was absolutely complicit in, screaming racist screeds on the internet and making sure the cycle continues.
Why? It's more than a little pathetic.

Clearly you've not been here long enough because there's multiple games where this did not happen
One of which I know for certain still has somewhat regular Yea Forums threads

Herd immunity, you dumb nigger.

Everything is ruined when it becomes too popular.

>Why?
I said it in my post faggot. Fuck you, and your country. I hope someone close to you is culturally enriched by a rapefugee.

No, I need my super duper special club to be exclusive for the REAL gamers.

I was just offering you a different view point on the American mentality. You are right nothing is equal best bet is the find the country your situation and identity reaps the most benefits for you and take advantage of that.

OPEN BORDERSS!
:)

Attached: 1560812950863.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

Speaking of tourism, what's the best Asian country for a 6'1 Aryan male to visit if they want tight asian pussy?

Sweden... YES!!!

Look at GTA then look at Saints Row

There is your answer.

wtf is wrong with shitskins

>The poop at the end

Nigger why? even chinese are not this bad.

Tourism is a scam
Stay in your country
Impregnate as many white women as possible

One where you know the language. But being tall and white won't get you anywhere, despite the memes; you just have to be attractive. Luckily, asian women seem to be inclined towards white people, so you'll have a good shot user

I'm sorry, that mongoloid sockpuppet girl won't allow it.
A literal retard said no, so I guess no nuclear.
If you believe in climate change you will get cancer no matter what.
Enjoy not being able to walk out in summer unless you wear fallout-like suits.

>Mad my country practices democracy, can still show compassion and justice according to the values espoused by the Christ to their fellow man, holds the guilty accountable regardless of wealth or station
user, be better.
>You are right nothing is equal
There is a difference between "nothing is equal" and "I will go out of my way to assure your chances at success are stunted as a social norm for generations".

>The world's greatest imperialists are giving anyone else shit for putting people down
o i a m l a f f i n

Attached: F.jpg (1920x1080, 1011K)

China
They'll assume you're american and fuck you for the chance you'll offer them a ride out of their hellhole
Use protection

i agree id love to live out in the country but a 1-2 hour plus commute one way is ridiculous, i highly doubt anything that dramatic will happen and people will continue to move to big cities which will develop into cybperpunk-esque urban sprawls

I'm convinced women ruin men's fun

Proof bob page did nothing wrong

Watch out, now he'll come back and say whypipo enabled them.

>If you believe in climate change
Nuclear power has rotted your brain, son

No you retarded subhuman, nuclear's the best shot we have. Incredibly energy dense, little direct impact to the environment if properly contained

then start advocating for nuclear power

Attached: WOMEN.png (1875x258, 114K)

So great, you are complaining about a portion of your population that you bought for labor, oppressed and took advantage of at every opportunity, and when the poor act like the poor the world over, scapegoat.
You burgers and your obsession with Africans is the laughingstock of actual Europeans, you all know that, right?

Nuclear power doesnt even produce a tenth of the power coal and oil can produce

Just been there, it is much worse than this picture. Also, you're not supposed to be on the grass.

China, South korea, japan

Im 5'10 spic not really attractive was fucking straight 9/10 rich asian college girls.

Always go for the good college girls. They got daddy money and don't want to leave china most of the time. Just don't be a creep or a dork and youll get good white pussy over there too. White women are fucking tilted in asia literally take any man who chooses them over an asian.

Attached: .jpg (2000x1000, 449K)

no, it's just that the cities are and we're destroying all the cool shit in the world

What country is this exactly?

>idonteventhinkaboutyou.jpg

There is some truth to that

You're fucking retarded.

>bugs have more protein than beef

Attached: F2257090-994D-4A67-8D2B-F4AA711B8C54.jpg (720x553, 35K)

i hope you arent advocating for eating insects user

6 grams of nuclear fuel can produce more power than a ton of coal or 120 gallons of oil

Not him but half of Europe if not more is consuming american media, clothing, fast food,

You fucking name it implying the most powerful super power in the world is a laughing stock to a bundle of small loosely kept together countries who for the most part bow down upon request is insane.

>you are complaining
I'm not complaining about anything, my guy. That was my first post itt.
>that you bought for labor, oppressed and took advantage of at every opportunity, and when the poor act like the poor the world over, scapegoat.
A drop in the bucket compared to the rape your continent has been inflicting on Africa nonstop for the last century and a half. That was my point, I wanted to remind you that you're just as bad, probably worse, than the mutts. The only difference is you arrogant fucks can't see it because it happens on different continents, outside of your borders.
>You burgers and your obsession with Africans is the laughingstock of actual Europeans, you all know that, right?
Again, not a burger, and we'll see how you all are when the chicken's of Europe's imperialism come home to roost. Its already happening and it won't stop. Ever.

Attached: burning french flag.jpg (962x631, 117K)

>Not visiting places Normalfucks are too pussy or too retarded to go to.

Been to Gitmo,Diego Garcia,Bahrain, and Christmas Island

All those places are legitimate heavens on earth. You wanna leave all the bullshit behind and truly feel relaxed with no normies or chinks? Go to the hard to reach Pacific islands

That chart depicts Iron, not protein.

Also, even if bugs do have more protein than meat, they're much less dense. You'd have to get a bucket of bugs to have the same weight of a steak.

What kind of subhumans are those? the only registered disaster that happened like that was a group of indians

What’s wrong with insects?

>I have a pooping problem

Imagine wanting shitskins in your country.

fucking yikes.

African muslims
Imagine the worst of an african and the worst of a muslim
They don't understand hygiene but also western hygiene standards are against their religion

Good luck trying to use those grams for anything other than boiling radioactive cancer water

>Gatekeeping

Go back to fucking reddit.

Attached: 1569118836259.png (628x568, 370K)

When will it become ethical to murder chinese/indian people?

There are fucking 3 billion of those fuckers.

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1546927729143.png (800x450, 724K)

Yeah. So then stop vaccinating everybody so more people are susceptible to diseases. Herd immunity only works if everyone the vast majority in a community gets immunized.

It's called the tourist syndrome:
>It's not my place, I'm here to enjoy myself, fuck this place
I don't think they would even do it where they shit in the streets.

I'd argue burgers are dumb, but will clean up after themselves if you yell enough.

its completely unappetizing, me and most other white people can agree on that

MMMMMMMMM TASTY BUGS

Attached: EDF00332-3644-4D3F-A24C-F7C0DD5CD863.jpg (625x625, 37K)

perfect

That's not an insect

>tfw Bachelet was fighting to allow this
I only wish for another dictator to finally burn the socialist scum from my country, this time no mercy

Attached: 1480300025900.png (512x556, 334K)

I mean in the case of Angkor Wat, it's a tourist attraction. They want people to come there and the more do, the more it helps their economy.

Nah that's a jew meme. Most countries are declining in births heavilly, its just the 3rd worlders that are over populated.

The only time gatekeeping is a pain in my ass is when a game has already attained cult classic status or is a relative flop. Me enjoying a game is suddenly no okay even though it'd be too late for me to ruin anything.

>ooga booga, shiny technology scary
nuclear power plants are incredibly safe nowadays, cases like japan were caused by not following maintenance schedules. Nuclear has killed less people in the last 5 years than coal has in this year alone.

I want to Thanos snap the fucking world. Hate this timeline.

>That's not an insect

Attached: 1425ED6E-D7A7-4C22-8182-5AA3456AD15B.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

What does soi have to do with whether it's an insect or not?

If the births are heavily declining but there's still more third worlders being imported to make up the difference, it doesn't stop the overpopulation problem
In fact, it makes it worse since these third worlders can not maintain western society, so now the capacity is less than before with more people there

Nah. I'm full of shit.

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM

>\cases like japan were caused by not following maintenance schedules
It was caused by a fuckhuge tsunami the likes of which only come once a century. You can build anything as safe as you want, but there's always going to be a freak incident that can wreck it.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem, but telling everyone it is a problem, without saying its the other countries, is misleading.

Attached: danceoff.webm (512x384, 1.92M)

You know, if there is one thing that this blight of accessibility has taught me is that I am willing to do the hard things. Pursue hobbies and interests that require dedication and consistent effort. Something that cannot be bought but can only be earned. And that there is more to life than buying triple A trash or going on an expensive vacation that is ruined by the numerous amount of disengaged tourists. I feel a sense of gratitude for what little I have. It's strange.

Attached: 1418861879488.png (539x607, 311K)

Jesus, my god. Please come and wipe the shit from this earth.

As a white woman I don't see what's wrong with this. They were probably in the flight for a very long time... maybe it was Sudan to Norway so therefore it became messy since it's maybe more than 10 hours. Judging people simply because of their surroundings and skin color is bigoted as fuck, Yea Forums.

Where is this? I know Vietnam but where specifically.

Dilate.

I think it just stems from the british never getting over the whole "we used to run half the world" thing so they have an inflated sense of superiority.

>start a fight with some chink for no reason
sounds pretty based to me

I know it's bait but
>As a white woman
You know how it goes
Post em

It's one of the popular opinions. Not the most popular, but quite a few people believe TW1 is a great game filled with soul, while other games in the series are just trash H&S downgraded to fit consoles.
It's not contrarian.

>As a white woman
Trannies aren't real women, sorry sweetie

You have to also keep in mind that there's way less active nukes around today than there were in the 80s, and that not every nuke a your rival country has is aimed straight at you and a not-insignificant percentage is at your nation's allies.

I agree, Israel must open its borders and start accepting refugees immediately!

Attached: 1559802839114.jpg (822x546, 91K)

Attached: kenshinope2.webm (512x384, 648K)

It was a JRPG before that, just with action-based combat

youtu.be/cwYEKg1gNBc

>This kills the angl*

Attached: 1557393957964.png (960x842, 1.24M)

I can relate. I don't know if there's a name for it that's not autism but I've always enjoyed the hard way of doing things. Instead of streaming I do my own encodes and rip from CD images, and there's something unique about setting Linux distros from scratch.

/thread

My country isn't so I don't give a fuck.

Do you wear glasses?

nostalgia is for gays, if its really important you will remember. i remember a bunch of moments with dead folks from my family even without seeing a pic of any of them in like 10 years.
live the present.

Franchises are, the industry as a whole is. But a game becoming popular after it comes out doesn't ruin it.

Attached: 1568613269362.jpg (1414x1080, 113K)

everyone i've ever seen who who complains about gatekeeping is a genuinely horrible person. probably because nobody wants to hang out with you and instead of interpreting it as you having a shitty personality you just chalk it up to gatekeeping and whine like a cunt.

Ok it's actually about the size I expected, maybe a little bigger.

Yes, please read.

Attached: 1556043598601.png (620x3300, 1.42M)

To create wealth and to keep up with inflation and cost of living

If you have a growing population but no economic growth you’re actually becoming poorer

Half of the people on these images are chinks.

One thing made me wonder of that thing when I read it
>after a couple years
Gaming has hit apex shit and so did movies with capeshit over 5-10 years ago.
When do they fuck off and leave the ruins behind them?

Or they just live in the far north with the hicks where no one else lives like Joel.

Retard, the rape crime rate started to spike in 04 when they changed the laws as to what rape is, long before the refugee crisis

What's next? Actually building stuff with your hands? We have become drunk on entertainment

King's Field

You mean the thng that every aircraft carrier and submarine uses as its power source without problems?

Intredasting.

Have a bump.

DIY? That's too masculine to destroy, emasculated men could not do it, figures women, they wouldn't wanna do it either way. They only infest hobbies where they don't have to do a goddamn thing.
That's why Warhammer has been pozzed but not to such a degree as MTG and table rpg, because you do have to paint your shit.
Or find some orbiter to paint it for you, which is not as easy as you think.

How does an optional lower difficult setting for Everest affect you?

Go climb it yourself for the authentic experience.

what's the point of physically visiting a place like that? look at a picture gallery of it online and you've gotten the full experience

The reason people say either 13 or 7 is that 13 is all blacks, 6 and a half rounded up to 7 is males. Honestly using 13 is disingenuous because for the most part black females don't commit crimes.

Attached: chuckle.png (248x249, 36K)

I live in a desert and trust me, deserts suck

>because for the most part black females don't get charged for their crimes

I miss that little nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Strawman, a game is not a mountain, a game is like a mountain that has to be chopped down to flat land to let crippled mongoloids reach the "top".
That is popular gaming.

GAMES aren't ruined unless they're mutliplayer.
DEVS however, get pants on head retarded whenever their audience grows too much.

I'm sure they do they way they are now and will probably continue to do so in the future.

Yes
Did you even need to think?

im literally talking about the mountain schizo.

Not white, no mercy. The fact is women in general commit less crimes because of lower testosterone.

Day of the rope
Minorities got no hope
Gotta pull the trigger
On every goddamn nigger

Attached: 1560622676799.jpg (573x820, 111K)

You need to be able to handle tourists. A sudden explosion won't do anyone any good.

>tfw I'm gonna be dead for a VERY long time before humanity truly fucks itself in a way that makes comfortable living unavailable
Heh, sucks to be the random guy digging up these threads like 200 years from now, sucks to be you fag HAHA enjoy living in a shack my dude lol

Attached: 1550339834393.jpg (597x597, 32K)

Not him but the actual reason is that most crimes found to be committed by black women are petty crimes and not violent ones. The whole 6 and 50 meme is specifically about violent crime.

gotta get those instagram likes user

The plant could have survived the tsunami, however the emergency controls for the cooling rods weren't given proper maintenance and failed, leading to the meltdown.
In any case, freak accidents can happen everywhere, over time coal kills more people, more slowly

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1568293828895.jpg (1013x825, 627K)

Also it was like a plant built on the 70s that was still running on 70s regulation standards

obligatory

Attached: 1501604240267.jpg (2404x1260, 823K)

I was waiting for this.

Even this site itself suffered from that.

Attached: 1558490266538.png (1888x3748, 2.27M)

I wonder how many people went up without knowing about green boots.

I don't understand.
t. burger

There should be a a last step where the hobby is effectively dead, abandoned, and the original fans return to it.

Naw, games have always sucked, you just need to know what games to get.

Every single gen under the sun has shitty games. Now, there are shittier games, but there are much better games as well.

If you're not fucking stupid, then it's easy to find good games. If not, then you're on Yea Forums like the rest of us.

>and the original fans return to it.
An example?

Us gamers, amirite?

Yeah the louvre in general is like that. Every normie statue and painting had a 30 person deep crowd in front. The best shit is thankfully still unknown to plebs.

Gate keeping is vital for literally any fandom. I expect knitting grandmas to also gate keep.
Secondaries deserve no mercy.

Attached: 1386442378210.png (429x617, 124K)

Dumbass British tourists in Spain doing pic related are getting themselves killed.

Attached: British tourists on balcony.jpg (976x650, 110K)

No, it's a cycle with pros and cons. A game is good or great, it gets attention, sequel tends to be better with the increased budget, then the pressure is on to appeal to the largest audience and the third game eats dick. It's been that way for a while. Some games break the trend but it's pretty rare.

Anything that becomes too popular gets diluted with garbage. The only people that don't notice are the normalfags eating that shit up.

What a bunch of twats

Attached: CDE4B0C4-4558-4D2F-8E63-2079958CBDE1.jpg (612x612, 149K)

Yes. Excluding Dragon Quest.

Attached: proles.jpg (1821x212, 94K)

Dragon Quest gets the exception because of how culturally different Japan is. It can be argued that with how homogeneous they are, certain negatives that come from popularity don't apply to them.

this is why i don't want to go on vacation to any tourist-y spots

This is why I love and hate that Szeth guy. I love being sold on this game that I see other people playing and enjoying, and it makes me consider trying it out.
I don't want to be a shitty secondary though, so I guess it's back to business as usual.

Attached: Its_Happening.png (1021x249, 36K)

Attached: gatekeeping.jpg (978x482, 42K)

true

> when they become too popular?
most things do.

Can you really get a lobster dinner there for like a dollar?

Attached: 1542910635907.jpg (480x360, 15K)

And also underage boypussy for less than that

Ew. Homosexuality? No thanks!

No. It starts to suck when the devs begin to cater to children and whinny teenagers that constaintly complain on forums about how much a mechanic is "broken". I always wondered why kids were always bullied by the older guys in any game until I realized kids were cancer. It's a subconscious thing to do to newcomers when your group is being taken over from the inside.

sounds fun

Do we need another world war?

More boypussy for the rest of us, when youre shit broke I'll pay ya 5grand to fuck yours too

Attached: community_image_1409957950.gif (500x281, 939K)

If you ever traveled, you'd know Brits and bugs are the worst, way worse than Americans.

single-player CRPGs will likely not hold the attention of illiterate normalfriends for very long
how long did they hang around ss13 for?

It's unfortunate how much sense that post makes.

BROU HA HA

Depends on how the devs and whoever handles them is affected.

If many people complained about something that isn't a problem or a very minor one but the devs&co did nothing about it, there's no problem. It's basically the devs saying "That's nice and all but we believe that there's no point in changing something staple to the games" more or less.
If the same situation occurs but this time the devs cave in, it's a possibility that it's ruined. The problem I have with this is that they don't stick with what they want/believe in and let's be honest, at least 50% of the people don't really care about them.

For people complaing that their favorite game is getting popular, unless their games are legitimately changed for the worse, you can shove it. If this means the devs are getting more attention and/or money, I don't see a bad thing about it. In fact, it can help them improve their current and future games if done right.

Attached: 1504566013994.png (795x599, 612K)

After Gantz, that place has a different meaning.

I don't imagine you'd argue Fallout 76 was made for any of the people who liked Fallout 1.

This so much
I've been to Moscow and St. Petersburg and they are all so rude and disgusting, the Chinese that is

The irony is that the room and surrounding hallways are filled with much more captivating paintings. The painting directly on the other side of the room is fucking massive and beautiful.

Attached: 569216160368.jpg (1280x960, 69K)

Pretty accurate, I'm always happy when a developer I like is successful or if an old game starts catching praise and a following later in its life.

What's usually bad is when a developer starts chasing after "CoD numbers" and dramatically changes their IPs. Capcom comes to mind.

Games mostly populated by retards will then begin to cater to retards. You're shortsighted.

Come to Scania and say that you faggot cunt.

No.

The only thing ruining video games right now are kike politics. I passed on Wolfenstein The New Order because I had too much stuff going on and other games I wanted to play. I saw the trailer for The New Colossus and it was just

>#punchnazis
>america is LITERALLY hitler!
>white christian man bad!
>fat shaming bad!
>white woman being BLACKED good!
>if you're a racist white pig, don't play our game!
>dude, why is nobody playing our game?!

Just about every major game is drowning in this skin deep kike shit. I'm going to be buying the new Modern Warfare because all these obnoxious s o i sissy game journalists were bitching that there isn't enough diversity and it promotes violence against muslims.

Biggest endorsement I've heard since Cuphead is snowflake journalists crying again.

The worst part is Mona Lisa is so god damn bland and the only reason anyone gives a shit about it is because they were told they were supposed to.

>Never forget how limited our memeories are.
Twitter and Facebook will fail in your lifetime and will take all your 'memories' with them.
Fucking zoomers.

You guys look down on these people as if you're better than every single one of them. THEY are the successful people. THEY are winning at life and THEY are enjoying the BEST the world has to offer. Quit coping by calling them NPCs and other inane nicknames. You are jealous that you're not as successful as them. You're not part of the club of winners even though it seems like everyone and their mothers are already a part of it. Everyone's out there enjoying the grapes and you're just a fox pretending to be content with roadkill.

is there such a thing as "tourism season"? I keep hearing its not real in the really famous places and they are infested all year round

It's just an old painting

Fuck art

and fuck the education system for telling everyone the mona lisa is special

u mad bro

What are you, 50? The only thing the education system is telling people this decade is to get their dicks chopped off and eat bugs to save the planet.

lol shut the fuck up faggot. Taking a picture of the Mona Lisa on your iPhone holds no significance. There's no way you're going to forget about seeing the Mona Lisa. No retard is going to think "Hmm did I see the Mona Lisa? Let me check my iPhone after I finish sucking this fat nigger cock." You'll more likely going to have less memories of that moment because you wasted time looking like a brainless retard animal pushing yourself through crowds so you can get a snap on your faggot ass iPhone and brag about how unique you are on Facebook instead observing the painting inperson and taking in the experience. A picture of yourself, friends, family, or even other areas are FAAAAR more important because that shit is always changing drastically. Even if some sandniggers manage destroy the painting in the name of Allah FUCK WHITEY you won't forget that painting.

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

the mona lisa has been put in millions of history books for classrooms for decades

It's going to be hilarious when stuff like star wars and figdget spinners are going to be looked at museums by millions 300 years from now

thank god i won't be alive then

You need to be lynched, along with every other registered democrat

People only do it for the dick waving. It's all rich fucks doing it so at cocktail parties they can pretend to be interesting to one another.

Absolutely based, he was so blownout he resorted to nonreplies

only as an excuse to cull the population

good thing im gonna be dead in the next few years/decades then

Absolutely. If a game becomes popular enough that business people take notice, they will inevitably run it into the ground trying to milk money out of players.

then what does that make you hahaha

>Something is trying to drag us all down to this disgusting level permanently.
It's called capitalism

How hard would DaVinci have laughed at these retards if he saw that?

go on a hunger strike

Gatekeeping is literally only done by assholes who get mad because their ~quirky~ interest isn't actually as niche as they expected you fucking mong

Attached: assassins.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

No, undertale is still a great game.

>white tourists in Japan. webm

never played ff7 but im excited for remake. tifa's new design is super cool

>People used to get shitposted to death for even mentioning they had a girlfriend.
>Everyone here was expected to be an unwashed 800 pound neckbeard and you didn't say otherwise if you weren't.
>Now people openly flaunt their relationships and shun others for not having one.
Hell, people would get pissed off if you had friends.

What's some nice country that is underrated in terms of tourism? Finland?

Attached: 1560530657708.gif (322x250, 45K)

Gatekeeping good.
And you can't prove me otherwise.

There are no tourists here but that's not because we're underrated

Yes, everything is.
There's a phenomenon that describes what happens to any group that gets taken over by casuals and people just looking to profit.
When you cater to a smaller audience, you gain a hardcore fan group who enjoys what you make.
When you cater to a bigger group, hoping to gain a larger audience, the hardcore fans don't want watered down mechanics and crappier gameplay. Sure they might check out your games now and then, but will ultimately move on to something else they want. Or talk up how good the games used to be.
For examples, see: Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Star Wars ... Almost any series made after 2006 that still exists.

Asia is generally overpopulated.

Hi from Southeast Asia. 110 million people, 1/3rd of the population of the USA in an area smaller than California.

How could it 'suffer'?
Yea Forums was never good.

Attached: 1558925700164.png (1339x702, 860K)

Attached: IMG-20190425-WA0000.jpg (1024x692, 131K)

A good example of doing it correctly is Factorio. They keep the core mechanics with each update, add QoL changes that their niche audience wants, and keep getting their loyalty. They don't even make any money on their current playerbase, since there are no microtransactions or any other reason to spend more money.

Reminder that there were at least 6 assassination attempts on Hitler.
None for Merkel.

did cnn say this?

> NO THESE PLACES BELONG TO MY EYES ONLY! STOP CONTAMINATING IT! IM UNIQUE, ONLY I CAN APRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF IT!!!

Zoomer generation being nostalgic for things they never experienced.

Attached: 1381236532385.png (184x184, 80K)

Yeah, it's fake news, there were way more assassination attempts: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
Nobody liked that fucker.

I was wondering where I recognized this scene from

Those are niggers

yikes

If it isn't based chilean user again.
Someday these niggers and colombians will be kicked out.

it's complicated

Attached: 1545323988021.png (896x708, 80K)

No but it ruins the threads about them.

>visit chinese hotel
>balcony sliding door is nailed shut
>ask the reception
>"yeah some tourists fell so you have to sign a contract for us to open it"
So the bongs were at fault

Attached: 1564881979869.png (274x258, 46K)

Attached: benis.png (1087x862, 70K)

As quality of life and education improves population starts to stabilise and or even decrease. The answer is to raise the shithole countries out of the gutter so they can enjoy the bare minimum a human being needs.

Attached: 1382985108729.png (499x375, 332K)

>gatekeeping is bad

you have to go back

Attached: 1564431892650.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Somebody post that image. You know the one.

Africa is literally the largest continent besides Antarctica so that's a little misleading I think

>Just give microorganisms a healthy environment and they'll stop doubling every few hours

What does that have to do with human societies.

Touching a Mayan temple an realizing a cute brown girl from 400 years ago touched it too

how are you planning to do that

Who says im planning anything. It's just a factual observation, same thing happened in the western world not 100 years earlier. Bill Gates is doing something though with this plan in mind, but africa is such a shithole it might take a while. Population wont grow indefinitely, it will cap no matter what, overpopulation is a meme at this point, global warming is the immediate threat.

I suspect one of the big reasons the rich and powerful seem conspire towards some sort of world government is so that there could actually exist some chance to engineer humanity's depopulation to sustainable levels.

i don't see why games that i don't already like should exist
people should stop making games not catered to me

>actually believing all that shit
what do they give you to keep you that docile?

fucking hell. Wasn't AIDS supposed to be that shithole's salvation?

I hat off-topic on Yea Forums, but this comment forces my hand. I was born in a tourist town. I still have family who live there, and I get really bothered by how busy it is during the summer. People who don't have experience living in a tourist city don't understand how annoying it is to see your streets full of shallow, disrespectful people who are only there because it's famous, and wouldn't give it a second thought if it wasn't so well known.

Facts sweetheart.

Attached: 1403863699491.png (469x581, 216K)

opinions of people who post images like that should be discarded immediately

Not a fan of self deprecating humour?

I’ve been to Sweden and I would agree that it’s not exactly Somalia 2.0 but the capital city is filled with brown masses during working hours to the point where most people you see are clearly not natives and clearly not working. There’s also a lot of trash on the streets which is depressing to see

heh

Attached: 1485984212730.webm (1276x700, 524K)

when something becomes popular it attracts insufferable trendsters, and eventually, "EVERYTHING MUST BE THE WAY I LIKE IT REEEEEEE"-type moral crusaders who dont care about the thing but want to be cool so they talk about it. eventually they throw out the old fans and make the thing a hostile place, scaring off new people. eventually when the environment becomes so toxic nobody wants to be in it, they move onto the next big thing, leaving nothing but a husk of the thing, now dead and "cringy".
tl;dr: yes

Your small brain is too dumb to understand the swedish economic model, those brown people are working, they're hired to throw trash on the street so that trash pickers have work also.

Why are they doing nazi salutes?

They're holding up cameras, moleman.

They say if you're too busy taking a picture of every little thing that you don't commit it to memory in the first place. In a way that the picture is all that matters

>People only do it for the dick waving
>pretend to be interesting to one another.
That's basically the reason why people do the vast majority of the things that they do. Humanity is a joke.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else
We are all part of the same compost heap
We are the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world

You are not your bank account
You are not the clothes you wear
You are not the contents of your wallet
You are not your bowel cancer
You are not your grande latte
You are not the car you drive
You are not your fucking khaki's
You have to give up, you have to give up

You have to realize that someday you will die
Until you know that, you are useless

Attached: 1402274035390.gif (252x281, 18K)

To be fair this place was the capital of a massive empire

guess my city aint too popular as I thought. I live in god tier San Diego and I see tourists all the time and they're super respectful. They come for the San Diego Zoo

not as big as asia

It doesn't matter in the same way you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink
Do you think people would stop reproducing even if they knew the world was overpopulated and resources were dwindling?
No they wouldn't
Do you think they would stop using medicine to prolong their lives as much as possible?
No they wouldn't do that either
Overpopulation is an inevitability asking whether it's here now or not is merely addressing a symptom
Humans are the bad guys endless consumption and destruction is in their nature and don't think that just because they are occasionally willing to clean up their own mess for their own benefit it makes them any better
And you can't change this either unless you introduce something else into the system that keeps them in check but as of yet there is nothing powerful enough

Not ruined but made worse. I'm in favour of gatekeeping and elitism.

no frenchies are the worst tourist
/thread

Wtf is gatekeeping?

Based catfag

When you get possessed by Gozer and he makes you bang Rick Moranis.

>angkor wat
>mayan

It's in Thailand retards, did you even watch the movie? Maya bay

you need to be important for people to want to kill you

>I'm in favour of gatekeeping and elitism.
I'm not not in favor of gatekeeping, but surely we could come up with ways elitism could ruin and kill a hobby just the same as a flood of casuals.

Yeah thats the problem and not people being addicted to outrage and calling eachother trannies, the elections killed this site.

Yes, every single time.
The only way to become really popular is to dumb down the thing in order to appeal to the masses.
So any game that started off good and progressively becomes more popular is going to be stripped of all it's best elements for a diluted brainlet of a mess, it's only a matter of time.

As a little kid I was 7 meters infront of it and didn't see anything.

Finland is bloody boring so unless you really desperately need to see some clean nature and silence this isn't the place.

Africa is behind Asia, then comes North and South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia is the smallest.

Yeah it's called stop sending aid to Africa. Magically within one generation we go from overpopulated to underpopulated.

Ah the long exposure dude that then post it on social media and goes on a long tangent on how hard it was to do and the difficulty of his/her entire trip. Nice!

I'd imagine it would be like a Disney Orlando. Somewhat interesting the first time but then you realize all you do is wait in line for hours the whole trip.

This is why K2 is the best mountain

>No, just the third world

Disagree. Burgerland is riddle with welfare abuse and poverty thanks to single parents with a half dozen children.

>clean nature and silence
sign me the fuck up

Attached: 1566038622941.jpg (1062x1192, 227K)

Attached: 1566037683690.jpg (1598x2015, 652K)

Lets fight the system, by staying at home and not going outside. We are the warriors of the landmarks!

I have no memory of What you are implying

I take pictures with the crowd in because the crowd are part of the experience

It takes like 3 seconds to take a photo boomer

>Dumbass British tourists in Spain doing pic related are getting themselves killed.
and that's a bad thing?

Attached: 1566031896998.jpg (615x787, 98K)

I will create a political party dedicated to building a missile defence system for shooting down the escape ships.

They can all burn in hell.

>>people can't live together along with the nature
No they can't. Unless you want to drop your industrial lifestyle and sleep in a tree or cave.

You're talking in extremes.

(((something)))

i feel disgustingly overpopulated