Which is the most based? Which is the most cringe?

Which is the most based? Which is the most cringe?

Attached: 1568987264188.png (979x240, 562K)

Dsp is based the rest is cringe

DSP > POWER GAP > Wings > POWER GAP > Ice > the other jew >>> Salad Dodger

I've gone full circle to the point I see DSP as the only worthwhile person in this entire lineup.

All e celebs are faggot magnets

He's just so stubborn and persistent after all this time that his redeeming qualities are becoming more noticeable.

fpbp

Ethan Klein is the worst of them all, what an absolute shitbag. 2nd worst is Boogie.

He has defeated the detractors

Attached: as.png (1420x755, 186K)

How did Ice become so irrelevant?

Why though? Honestly curious because I dont know about this

I hate Ethan and Boogie, well I use to somewhat enjoy Boogie but over the years he's just been going downhill. Same with Ethan, honestly Ethan just makes fun of everyone on the internet for likes and money. Ethan is so arrogant and narcissistic that it really pisses me off. Dude thinks he's a god.

\thread

DSP the best because he's at least honest about his stupidity to the point that it's become something of a lovable trait. Boogie and H3H3 keep fucking up and saying so much colossally insufferable shit that no matter how many times they admit their guilt, they're never gonna escape being the most cringe.

appealed to the normie crowd, streams with unfunny leaches, doesn't play vidya anymore, just to name a few.

literally this. The other four only care about what people think
DSP and LTG are the true basedgods of the internet and /ourguys/

DSP>Wings>Ice>Planet>Ethan

His "network" dissolved. Everyone he used to stream with is doing their own thing now and he's caught up in a pedo scandal. Also seems like IRL streamers finally figured out that they have very few legitimate fans, and that people only watch in the hope that bad shit happens to them. Look at Blade.

DSP is the only based one. Rest are all soi cringe shit.

Attached: 1568952983499.png (1184x1294, 483K)

I'll go on the centrist route and say they're all fucking cringe

I just finished the Down the Rabbit Hole video on Wings and it was so sad. Watching him cry on stream was brutal. I've seen the end result of isolation and it is terrifying.

Ethan seems like the type of dude that likes to dish out shit but gets asshurt whenever some one says something back.

DSP >>> Ice > POWER GAP >> Wings >>>> H3 >>>>>> Boogie

After the podcast Ethan's head went so far up his own ass there was basically no saving him. Now he's just a narcissistic asshole who thinks he's funnier than he actually is.

I laughed when he said his fanbase is older than ProJared's.

>DSP is the only one who isn't a paid shill cocksucker on YT

Shit's bizarre.

DSP > wings > the other guy > boogie > ethan

Attached: dsp.jpg (700x807, 91K)