Only people that defeated him can reply. Casuals stay the fuck out

Only people that defeated him can reply. Casuals stay the fuck out

Attached: 350px-Unknown_KHBBS.png (350x384, 56K)

stop playing ur fucking googlgyled eye generic disney advertisement and play an actual game like cod

>Only people that defeated him can reply
>Doesn't specify people who beat him on the psp
You beat the nerfed to the ground MF PS4 version didn't you?

Attached: 1567722374526.png (1242x707, 1.1M)

>Casuals stay the fuck out
>Kingdom Hearts thread
Mate

How was he nerfed on ps4? I only pirated it for PSP

Only people who beat him as Terra can reply. You mother fuckers don't understand the meaning of pain.

Well the optional bosses like the one in the OP are harder than anything in games like Sekiro for example so I dare you name one hard game or suck my hard cock, your choice.

BBS wasn't good enough to bother with the side content.

What a sad excuse for sucking at video games

Did you at least pirate the final mix?

Star Wolves 3

I pirated both normal and final mix, the latter only for the extra bosses. But Mysterious Figure is still harder than No Heart

In the PSP he was completely unbalanced bullshit that could randomly kill you at any point and had attacks that stayed on you longer than you could I-frame them, and he was capable of fucking over once more and other abilities like it by dropping his combos but connecting again as soon as your invincibility window wore off. PS4 he's way weaker and tamer and less of a cheating scumbag

Well fuck I'm glad to know I was fighting the real version the whole time.

>pic related
>dodge dodge command dodge dodge command pray that the camera doesn't fuck you over rinse and repeat
BBS is trash.

Still one of my favorite bossess in vidya, because of how unbalanced it is. Its great fun

>b-b-b-buh one "hard" optional boss in an otherwise near auto-play game
>the difficulty is only tighter timing for dodging, no thought involved

Excuse after excuse. You suck.

Quite literally any RTS or old school FPS. Third person action games are universally babby tier.

Almost broke my PSP with this motherfucker back in the day, good times.

Ah, that was back in...2010? Button mashing dodge so hard I nearly broke the PSP.

How nostalgic.

I beat him without abusing surges

Ah yes, spamming square for half a minute, press triangle 2~3 times and repeat for about ten minutes. Truly the mark of a pro gamer.

>>the difficulty is only tighter timing for dodging, no thought involved
I don't want to defend kingdom hearts (specially the psp game) but what game requires "thought"?

Why pretend you played the game? Why not just be honest and say "I didn't play it but I can see the game is shit" or something?

Post the webm

Plus his Doom could give you a number that it would be humanly impossible to break out of, meaning you were fucked. It was this exact fight that got Aqua deemed as completely OP bullshit as well because Doom aside, she could more or less pull the exact same bullshit right back at Xehanort with Raging Storm.

Some strategy games. Some puzzle games on the first walkthrough.

But hard bosses in video games arent about that.
The hard ones arent those with bullshit unavoidable abbilities, but those with bullshit almost unavoidable abilities.

The boss is hard when he requires a lot of execution.

DMC 3, 4 and 5 bosses on Heaven and Hell are like that.
The last boss in Tekken 7 is like that.
Even the Souls series bosses are like that, though in more general terms, and with less mechanics to master.

I'm not gonna say KH is hard, but generally action game difficulty is either
>reflexes and mastery of the system
or/and
>pattern memorization
None of which is really about "thought" so is still a faggot

Cant argue with the truth.

Games with some actual depth to their combat.
Games here you have a variety of actions (in particular to avoid failure, i.e. getting hit) and where there's not always a clear correct answer. This is rare in action games but isn't theoretically impossible. The closest I can think of off the top of my head is DMC 3 and maybe 4/5. Not because whoa so many moves or stupid combo shit, but because it actually gives you multiple defensive options. Rolling, jumping, hit-stunning the enemy, launching yourself, or switching styles to a defensive one are all valid reactionary defensive options that you need to choose between on the fly. It's not great, but it's at least something.
FPS games have on occasion flirted with the idea much better in ways that could be applied to action games though. Quake's enemy design having a heavy emphasis on spacing can make combat with groups of enemies actually have on the fly depth to it and lets it achieve actual thought in an 'action' based game.
Unfortunately most action games are too tied to a dodge button because the easiest way to make games fast and still playable for casuals.

I think what he's looking for in this instance would be needing to counter certain actions with specific actions and not just responding to everything he does with pressing square repeatedly. Maybe needing to press square with correct timing or dodging in a specific direction.

He's easy as fuck and a shitty designed boss in a shitty designed game. Due to having so many long lasting attacks, flagrant input reading and being able to immediately strike out randomly from hitting you, he just narrows your options down to a few specific ones which happen to be very simple and easy to use while beating everything he does. Even with Terra, despite his dodge being worse. Armour of Eraqus is the "hardest" of the four.
The only changes are that his whip pull move can be escaped with Air Slide after being hit and the Exp Zero ability gives you a minimum damage floor so you aren't doing 1 damage at lower levels if you happen to equip it.

>Kingdom Hearts is so HARDCORE, you guise!

Attached: 3490524-kingdom-hearts-3-review-thumb-nologo.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I assume you weren't the first guy in the chain because KH2 does that too, you have jumping, guarding, attacking to parry, interrupt or launch, Reflect, Limits, Drive activation, Reaction commands at times and the two dodges, three as of FM.

>super moves
>a bunch of moves that are functionally identical because they don't actually affect your following actions to a significant degree
It's still just hitting the "avoid attack" button, user.

But literally all of those options do exactly that and even require different buttons, button timing and usage, depend on the attack, positioning and your available resources. Rather than me spending forever going through them maybe it'd be better for you to specify which action your issue lies with. I also don't understand your issue with me listing "super moves" that all work differently either when that's a very valid and important strength of them.

this guy is one of if not the worst boss in history, he is literally designed from the ground up to fuck you over, theres no getting getting gud with him you HAVE to play ven/aqua and constantly spam dodge his bullshit and use a thunder surge whenever he decides hes done spazzing out or you get fucked.

I defeated him, but I used an experience cheat to level up the character okay.
Level grinding was bullshit in BBS after 40 or so.

Anyway you could just shotlock and spam unison rush to murder him with the right timing.
He does heal back a good amount with his block but it's not enough.

For some reason they were determined with BBS and DDD to design bosses to expose and focus on all the worst aspects of those games. At least DDD took some steps to help but then there's shit like Rinzler, Armoured Nightmare and Rinzler.

I defeated him with Terra without thunder surge spam

beat him as Terra on Critical Mode under level 50... with Surges tho and the nerfed Remaster version

You deserved to spend your time on something better.

I didnt have internet and had 100%'d KH1 2 and CoM(gba) previously
I kind of like Armor of the Master fight you can do before it

literal trash boss

Armour of Eraqus has big issues himself but is at least a bit better and more interesting to fight, between the different forms and a few attacks you actually have different options against.

I've only beaten the nerfed version without thunder surge spam.
Fuck the PSP version.

Attached: what a shame i heard you like moving.gif (480x270, 3M)

fucking based

>Horribly designed fight
Yeah I beat. Doesn't make it fun.

I beat him on the psp

>FIghting this guy with Terra on PSP

Pure hell.

Doom is still an impossible to escape scenario on the FM version if it hits you more than two times. Being able to escape the rope without taking virtually any damage due to Air Slide is the only real change they made to him from the original PSP release.

Attached: 1528403297772.webm (640x360, 1.93M)