Blizzcon

expectations?

Attached: j8jzR4X.jpg (4000x4000, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwEybXhNTmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games
youtube.com/watch?v=J2LiUsEOqcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the mecha behind from?

phones

Attached: Apologize.png (1271x642, 750K)

Vulpera.

no not really

pretty sure it's just an alternate Tyrael costume

nigger in a mech

HotS, as said it's just a skin
I'm expecting nothing yet I still feel like I'll be let down

More disappointment. They're going to announce Diablo 4 just to keep it from being another total embarrassment, but there will be no date nor any game footage. Just a logo. Overwatch is dead, retail WoW is dead, Starcraft is dead.

They'll announce some shitty wow xpac. A release date for that diablo mobile thing and gush about how many people played vanilla wow.

And charge $50 plus tip to watch.

How is blizzcon even a thing?

>no starcraft 3
>no warcraft 4
>no diablo 4
Ahh blizzard

I hope reforged is released right after

Attached: banshee sylv.jpg (694x729, 141K)

Diablo 4 alongside Diablo Immortals
Warcraft 3 Reforged date
Overwatch big 2020 PVE/campaign/spinoffs
WoW expansion, Shadowlands like everyone expects

Wasn't HotS literally on it's way to be buried?

More phone games!

Diablo 4 release date, Immortal release date
Some Starcraft mobile shit like a TD game.
Endless self congratulations on WoW classic.
New expansion/patch news.
Reforged release date
New HotS original hero.

lightforged undead
gay

overwatch 2
diablo 4
warcraft 3 reforged gameplay / release date
wow expansion

>Diablo 4 hackjob along with Immortal
>OWL shilling and new CG movie along with a new hero that is just a function and nothing more
>WoW expansion with Garrisons 4.0 and even more WQ/AP/M+ grinding
>Warcraft 3 Reforged delays
>Hearthstone Expansion 20: We're Not Dead Just Yet

Attached: 1567521829748.jpg (640x640, 23K)

Another out of season April Fools joke.

Hopefully overwatch gets shut down just seeing that games sends me into a fit of rage.

didn't blizzcon just happen a couple of months ago

kek imagine being this washed up that overwatch is your flagship franchise fucking overwatch lmao the only reason anyone buys anything blizzard puts out is the power of inertia and advertising

Absolutely nothing. They'll be soon dead along with ActiVision.

autism, cringe, disappointment

The new overwatch tank, something even worse then 'you guys don't have phones?'

the just released a new tank a 6 weeks ago

Echo when?

Your point? Overwatch is on a decline, they'll do whatever it takes to drum up interest to keep it alive, including releasing characters at a rapid pace.

With jimmy

Attached: image.jpg (240x200, 23K)

>Diablo
Immortal with not a single mention of D4 or even a shitty "D4 now in dev".jpg since the people in charge are completely out of touch with the average fan of their games
>Overwatch
An animation. Play the new hero here at blizzcon! And don't forget the OWL!
>Starcraft
New commander or whatever
>Hearthstone
Tavern sing along animation. Maybe tease the next expansion
>HotS
New hero or 2, probably an animation if they're a big enough character. 50% they'll be an OC donut steel
>WoW
8.3 plus they'll talk about the new expansion, they'll continue to shit on the alliance and probably come up with something worse than
>You think you do but you don't
>Do you guys not have phones?

A glorious shitstorm.

Attached: Sojourn.png (300x221, 106K)

>tfw can't even tell what game this is from because it would be par for the course in literally all of them

Hoping for new wow expansion and warcraft reforged.

Attached: what do you think.jpg (465x341, 35K)

What in the same hell is that doctor?

Don't you have a phone ?

>Still getting dabbed on by a small studio of kiwifags
Embarrassing

Attached: ABlPVFayUyb5O90WBAB5tMxZ59UjAOsirlC_ssLJie0.jpg (1063x557, 84K)

>Starcraft
lol

>Diablo
Diablo Immortal PC version, im not expecting Diablo 4 at all.

>Overwatch
New hero, business as usual, maybe a new map too.

HotS
>some cross-game event, new OC hero nobody wants.

>wow
8.3 news, expansion announcement, some bullshit about an IRL charity toy

Disappointment

Attached: el presidente puppy.jpg (462x101, 7K)

gooks. women and basedboys eat up overwatch merch.

Desperate back peddling and attempts to gain back some sort of good will from the playerbase after last Blizzcon's disaster

>Apology/Jokes about Diablo Immortal, probably some sort of satire video where they make fun of themselves for it. Will also include a release date and be an attempt to get people to ironically try it.
>Actual Diablo 4 announcement, depending upon how far along development is, it might just be a title (with maybe some voice over) or a trailer. Not sure yet.
>World of Warcraft will talk about how great WoW classic is, say that the people love it and Blizzard was "wrong" for thinking gamers might not like it. They'll talk about new content being released and jerk off about how well it went. Will shill for it heavily
>They'll talk about new content coming in Retail as well, but I think they're gonna spend more time with Classic. There will be a trailer for the final confrontation between Sylvanas and Anduin.
>Overwatch will get a new hero trailer or two, possibly some new game mode announced. I'm also expecting a rework of one of the older characters
>Hearthstone is gonna have the next expansion teased with what the League of EVIL is gonna do next. Possibly announce a new series of card buffs like they did last expansion.
>Starcraft/HOTS No fucking idea. I don't follow either.

Attached: 1568796711734.jpg (680x332, 31K)

PoE is honestly the best ARPG ever made, and I say this as a huge Diablo 2 fanboy. The problem with Diablo 2 is that it clearly was not made with online late game play in mind, and the game is boring as fuck at end game because the content doesn't get harder. Obviously Diablo 2's atmosphere, music, and story are all far superior to PoE's, but that shit only matters the first time you play. Once you're actually just playing online PoE is a lot better.

maybe we should all just wear red shirts?

Attached: theman.png (500x673, 285K)

An out of season April fools joke

>I think they're gonna spend more time with Classic

Attached: 1523701130637.jpg (460x442, 70K)

Strike while the iron is hot. I don't think Classic is gonna last that long, but they will want to milk as much money out of it as possible while they can. They have the data to back up their shilling, which is why I think they will do it.

>online late game play in mind
it's called PvP
and since I was never into PvP, I enjoyed just running characters untwinked from Normal to Hell on Hardcore and seeing if I can make it through with as little grinding and farming as possible
way more fun to me, personally, than the endless loot treadmill

>best ARPG ever made
>no melee at all
>most of the Action happens in trade chat
lol

A 6seconds diablo teaser

Because Blizzard is your friend, you're going to come to your friend's party right?
The fee is so you can all enjoy the pc gam... I mean mobile gameing together

I hope the looter shooter D4 rumors turn out to be true.

Attached: 1566858799045.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

It’s bankruptcy and eternal shutdown

>How is blizzcon even a thing?
American culture where you worship brands.

Why wouldn't they brag about how big of a success they've made with the classic release?
They can just "forget" it wasn't their idea and get all that investors money

Blizz should not allow red skirts on blizzcon

who said they wouldn't brag

HotS is clinging on to life. The senior devs are leaving it but updates still flowing and they've been pretty vocal on forums.

>OVERWATCH 2
>DIABLO ON YOUR PHONE
>BATTLE FOR SUBSCRIBERS ENDS
>BUY CARDS, GOY
Blizzcon is, quite literally, a paid advertisement for shit you know you dont already want.

Attached: 1548124399679.gif (172x156, 4K)

Probably a Diablo 4 cinematic bullshit trailer with no gameplay and no release date

Lightforged forsaken as a neutral playable race

imagine if they did overwatch 2 and they were like
>guys we realized the shield idea didn't work out so we're just gonna scrap it entirely

would be cool

Hots died on december of last year when activision killed the scholarship program and the competitive league.

dont be confused by what you may hear about hots, you are hearing the rattling of a carcass of undead bones controlled by greedy activision executives.

don't forget wow classic on mobile

>Overwatch 2 is just a sequence of those horrible PvE holiday segments
>its basically a half-assed DLC of Overwatch but it costs $40 anyway

Attached: 1564692265975.png (200x300, 79K)

Too bad they are too arrogant to recognize that they are shit at gameplay and should have at least implemented fucking items.

let's just take a moment to observe how kino the poster in OP's pic is

it 100% captures my eye when I'm browsing through the catalog

very professional graphical design, very kino

Blizzard's art team is quite literally the only competent department left

>Diablo 4 will get some big teaser or something and Blizzard will pat themselves on the back and tell everyone "we know what you want" only for the game to turn out shit
>Hearthstone will get some update even though its on the decline
>HotS will get some skins or something
>Starcraft will get some crappy mobile game since it's been all but confirmed nobody at Blizzard or Activision cares about it anymore, meaning it's rife for a cheap cash-grab
>Overwatch will get a new hero trailer while Jeff will talk about how successful Overwatch league is while side-stepping the current shitty meta

Attached: merf.jpg (1140x1200, 231K)

would be better if it didn't cut off sylv's thighs/hips

Attached: 1517798528307.jpg (518x540, 48K)

You guys are being very generous with overwatch. We just had Sigma's release so I doubt they'll announce a new hero this early. At most we'll probably get another "lore animation" that'll establish something that happened in the past, again.

>new hero instead of deleting half the cast and fixing the other half

Attached: office no god no.gif (220x220, 554K)

SIGMA BALLS

absolutely nothing, blizzard is dead

>The only Blizzard games I actually care about nowadays are fucking HotS and a 15 year old rehash
What strange times we live in
I hope if there's a new HotS hero it's not an Overwatch guy or OC but I'm honestly really struggling to think of anyone else to add

>Warcraft
Next wow expansion
Classic wow patch release dates
Warcraft 3 reforged release date and gameplay

>Diablo
Diablo 4 gameplay (no release date)
Diablo Immortal release date
Possibly D3 expansion (unlikely)

>Starcraft
Nothing at all

>Hearthstone
Another card expansion or some shit doesnt matter because only slant eye chinks play

>Overwatch
New hero and new map
New game mode or new support for its map builder
Overwatch 2 announcement (unlikely)

>New IP
No chance whats so ever

Attached: hotjew.webm (640x800, 638K)

Attached: OwO.jpg (474x697, 72K)

>most new leagues are awful
>everyone quits playing after mere days
>devs dont care about player retention
>devs only care about selling mtx
>owned by tencent
>devs refuse to make improvements to trading
>game runs like shit and gets worse every league
>now has less build variety than fucking shitablo 3

>I hope if there's a new HotS hero it's not an Overwatch guy or OC but I'm honestly really struggling to think of anyone else to add
Stetmann?

My expectations are even lower than last year, and last year I was half jokingly expecting diablo for netflix at best and they managed to disappoint.

A man in a red shirt destroys Blizzard for the third time.

time is speeding up user

plenty of big names and even small names left to add, just a matter of how hard they want to go in on Blizzcon because if they announce Deathwing that's pretty much the biggest hero they have left and spells doom for the game's future

>Diablo Immortal PC version

better than nothing i suppose

HotS, Overwatch, and Hearthstone getting less money, 's logo showing up (which, quite frankly, they could have added to the very end of the Immortal trailer and avoided the worst of the backlash), big thank-yous to the folks playing WoW but not BfA, and maybe something back the next expansion which might actually put RvB to bed several expansions after it should have.

>the pitch for Diablo Immortal tried to sell slaying demons as a family activity
dafuq? these games are supposed to be rated M for Mature?

A lot of virgins
Or Yea Forums for short

truth!

>how successful Overwatch league is

Are they going to flat out lie? The league has been in the negatives for a while now.

you fucking wish

Did the barbarian from diablo fuck tracer? Could she even handle his massive girthy throbbing cock? Is that why she's smiling? Is sylvanas making that pout face because barbarian was unwilling to stick his massive girther into her rotting puss?

All that's left at Blizzard are marketeers, user. They'd say anything to sell anything.

Haven't played since 2017, what is the new meta?

iirc it's double-shield mega bunker.

Weirdly enough I know the guy who was put on the spot and he's the one man credited with the sweeping changes that made Reaper of Souls a much better experience than vanilla Diablo 3, so I genuinely do believe even he knew the product they were pushing out was pretty fucked

tracer munches carpet and sylvanas is only satisfied by tauren

What tauren is desperate enough to stick his dick inside of a month-old Jack-o-lantern like her?

>hots representative
Imao like they care

Nothing. Defunct company.

theres no way that a tauren has a bigger cock than barbarian

not sure who would want to fuck a hot elf with no gag reflex.

>World of Warcraft will announce the new expansion and plans for 9.0, along with some light discussion on how Classic is doing (still too early to discuss if they plan on doing anything after Naxx)
>Warcraft Reforged will be talked about, reminding people that they're still working on it and it'll be finished Soonâ„¢
>Overwatch will get a new hero, map and Cinematic. Jeff will stroke his dick about how much money they fleeced out of investors with OWL.
>Starcraft will get nothing since RTS as a genre is mostly dead
>Diablo 4 might get teased if we're lucky but I doubt we'll get gameplay
>Diablo Immortal will be mentioned after a year of silence, they'll make a canned response about how they listened to fans and are making changes to "improve" their outsourced mobile game
>Heroes of the Storm will get a token hype hero to let people know that even though the game is dead they're still sorta working on it
>Hearthstone will get another generic ass expansion with a tacked on pay-to-play single player thing later down the road

All-in-all it'll be a very predictable Blizzcon with no surprises, unless they pull something out of their ass and announce a new IP which I highly doubt.

>Hot
Her body's as cold and slimy as a dead fish, user.

>D4derlands
Might actually be fun.

she is very clearly not slimy

I'm more than willing to bet on at least another game from their current stable of IP (if not a wholly new IP). Rumblings of a new blizzard fps, either OW2 or another stab at a starcraft fps.

Tracer doesn't much carpet. She's straight.

They've been saying that OW2 would be a more PvE-focused affair, but I think that's mostly just supposition at this point.

I hope they remaster the arthas vs illidan cinematic and show it for reforged.

oh no
should we tell him

Tell me what?

Attached: A straight woman.jpg (573x822, 278K)

>caring about this shit when Blizzard has a literal side-canon where Tracer is straight

heroes of the storm event

What's this now?

game is good enough where the community won't die even tho activision cut the majority of their budget

In Russia they dont allow gays in media, so over there her canon is she's straight. Same with Soldier.

wtf i want to live in russia now??!

They have no choice but to announce Diablo4 even if it's not in development they just need to calm fans down.

Again, they could and should have done that at the very end of the Immortal announcement: just stick a big "IV" on the screen for five seconds and Q4 five years down the line. Blizzard fans are used to long waits, so if they break the five years, it'd just be "probably won't take them twelve years this time" instead of "the actual fuck are you playing at".

>paying money and traveling to go to a convention for the privilege to literally be advertised to
>somehow apologize for other people to appease the corporate millionaires that absolutely don't give a fuck about you

Can we meme this company to literal death by tax evasion?

>OW2
Is that a thing?

>WoW expansion entitled: Sylvanas dindu nuffin'
>Overwatch announcement to please please please please watch the OWL please (also every character is gay now will you please watch it now)
>Hearthstone: RNG expansion but now the packs cost twice as much
>Showing the Diablo 4 title releasing in 2120 Q4
>behind the convention hall is the burial grounds of Starcraft where you can pay your respects and the HotS (tm) outhouse
>another incredibly desperate attempt to stay relevant. Warcraft 4 phone game or Warcraft waifu gacha game
>Some battle royale or something

Attached: rq8p9n9qtca31.png (3840x2160, 1.86M)

They're apparently planning something, now that their esports gamble hasn't paid off and they still want to do plot stuff. Thus far, it's looking like co-op PvE shooter - we may yet see the second coming of Battleborn.

Some vague mention about Classic+ hopefully.
More concrete details next year

yes....

Attached: 1523234984225.jpg (1201x504, 55K)

Some shitty fighting game announcement since Riot is making one, and maybe some dumb ChinkChess clone since all the other mobas did it.

Doubt it this soon after launch. Probably gloat the exceptional response from launch and say p2 pvp is starting shortly after BlizzCon so 'get ready for war FOR THE HORDE or FOR THE ALLIANCE' pride chant onstage.

The only thing I can hope for at this point is that War3 Reforged won't be a colossal fuck up. It's the only game I am looking forward to in the past 5~ years or so.

As someone that won't purchase it no matter how good the game released actually is, I don't care at this point, but the looter shooter idea might be neat. If I still bought Blizzard stuff though, I'd be vehemently against it, but Bliz would never release anything like Diablo 2 again in this lifetime.

That's why at most I'm expecting a hint. It's definitely far too early I agree.

>only IPs I care about are HotS and Diablo

Attached: See you in the Nexus.jpg (309x509, 27K)

This is the most undersold Blizzcon ever.
My evidence is only anecdotal but my friend who scalps tickets every year literally could not sell his this year and just wound up giving them out for free.

The fallout from last year is real.

PoE has some stuff I like, but I ultimately can't play the game until I have a completed character like I can in D2. In comparison, it takes so much time and grind to find the items that make builds work in PoE, whereas in D2, there's a lot of magic and crafted items that you can easily farm to get any build functional while you dig up more useful items elsewhere.

day 35 into nofap

Normally I would be going full coomer at that but honestly

She looks like a fat attention whore and you can clearly tell she has a lot of fat "not thick"

Im actually repulsed by her

… am I finally getting better?

Attached: goomer.png (680x566, 204K)

I mean they haven't had a hit since Overwatch and that's already mostly in the grave at this point. Like what the fuck do you even look forward to even if you are the most hardcore blizzdrone? All there properties are either ruined or about to die.

I know exactly what to expect.

Blizzard will do everything in their power to stop another redshirt from having the mic during Q&A.

We all went in last year sure that D4 would be the game announced

More shit from the decaying husk of a formerly great game company.

Blizzard used to skip Blizzcons when there was nothing new to announce but now they are "forced" to hold them because it's the finale of all their esports shit

The red shirt guy meme has been at blizzard's throat for years and they just keep brushing it off. They're too strong to be meme'd.

Attached: 1550333310823.png (700x525, 412K)

some random blizzdrone in the distance
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not a single starcraft rep in the poster
damn

some more chinense shit announced plus more dissapointing crap and the usual diarreah only blizzdrones and normies give a fuck about, absolutely nothing worth watching desu, unless they fuck up as badly as last year and give us some new fresh meme material to have fun with

Attached: 1541198714276.jpg (627x567, 89K)

nothing Blizz been shit

only zoomers like their shit now

You can guarantee that all the people in the love QnA will be paid actors and not real audience.

No, they wouldn't. Not even blizzard north would.

none
kinda hard for them to disappoint me but I trust that blizzard can do it again

Attached: 1569100175756.png (1200x800, 498K)

I agree with everything except overwatch 2. I'd expect a battle royale overwatch before overwatch 2.

Yeah things are pretty much fucked. Its a global problem now I think. Devs just arent as skilled or creative as they used to be, and the devs in the west especially are more concerned with making crowd pleasing decisions instead of actually making cool or interesting ideas. We're never going to get D2 again because D2 was inspired in a pre social media era. The most theyll do is try to rehash D1 and D2 as rereleases like they did with SC and WC3

i wonder why they didn't think of that before dissaster struck last year, they clearly known nobody worth a damn like their games anymore

fake and gay genn doesn't have a tail

Moira and Brigitte were released one after the other and both were supports. Quote me if wrong but I believe they said with role queue we won't get any new DPS heroes for a while.

Leaked

Attached: new OW hero.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Attached: Blizzardshit.png (612x408, 385K)

Payed crowds, they can't risk the fans asking question again.

I'd say the issue is always going to be mass market appeal. As a business, your goal is to get as much money for as little work as possible, and the more people who might be interested in your game, the more sales you'll get, and thus more money.

The intended audience has expanded, so older games, which had more focused and nuanced gameplay typically aimed at nerds with extra time on their hands and the patience to learn things is out of vogue. The sad fact of the matter is it doesn't matter how happy someone is playing a game, on the sale. It's better to create a mediocre game that will be forgotten in a year that sells a copy to 800,000 people than it is to make a game that will be truly loved and remembered for the next two decades, but only sell 150,000 copies. In fact, making such a game is actually a detriment because that audience will be playing it long after your next title comes out, and the two will compete with each other.

This will never improve because the masses have more money than most minority interest groups, barring a few exceedingly wealthy individuals that can afford to create the game they want. Publicly traded AAA companies won't be able to get out from under the yoke of high sales, effectively rendering Blizzard to be dead.

A whole bait thread already on this fuck off

A new IP is more likely than a D3 expansion. D3 expansion isnt happening man.

I'd be suprised if we even saw D4 gameplay. Probably just a cinematic trailer for it with no release date or gameplay

Attached: zdarn6f2jsw21.jpg (1033x1072, 77K)

They're already forcing goers to register to an app, if you say something that might hurt their bottom line, they'll ban you not only from Blizzcon but also revoke your access to Battle.net.

I don't think that the main problem is lack or skill or creativity, but everything has to be molded to market standards. It's fucking awful but it sells

It's a solid meta of 2/2/2 and your role gets fixed at the start of the game, you can't pick anything else.

Looks like a moba right now

They did that on the 2nd day of Blizzcon for the Diablo conference, I went there in time and wasn't allowed to enter for "unknown reasons" and sent us to watch the screen with the stream. They sent us to watch the stream ON FUCKING BLIZZCON! and guess what, the question were all payed youtubers and people from the company.

>full house
>Starcraft logo shows
>staff walk by the stage
>"we are here to make a real big announcement about starcraft"
>people starting to get nervous
>"It's not starcraft mobile!"
>people getting more nervous
>"It's not more milking"
>OMG
>"It's not Starcraft II going free to play"
>HOLY SHEET, IS IT STARCRAFT III?
>"We are proud to announce that Jim Raynor was gay all that time!"

I'm done with Blizzard.

Theres nothing to 'cover' with Classic. We know the patch cycles and all the content. Do you really think they're going to play/make trailers for old raids and patches and spend time at Blizzcon talking about content everyone has already played? At most they'll just admit to being wrong and reiterate on the patch cycle schedule.

Fuck no, fuck shooters. I'd rather have the fake leak about Dark Souls-esque Diablo. Why the fuck can't they just make another Diablo game with new heroes, maps and tiers. It's not fucking hard. I never understood why the fuck they stopped making new content for D3. All they had to do was add some new tier sets and the occasional new game modes/maps. Nobody wants to do the seasonal shit for some crappy cosmetics.

i wouldn't even go that far, I think i'd rather just not have it desu

D4 will be announced and I won't give a fuck. My support is dead for the company.

>Diablo
youtube.com/watch?v=xwEybXhNTmc

No fuck off

>they'll continue to shit on the alliance
What more do you allyfags want? For Blizzard to just dissolve the horde? This entire faggot ass expansion was written by a goddamn ally fangirl. The horde has gone through 3 different warchiefs. We have the worst faction leaders, all of them are a bunch of cucks except for Sylvanas who is just insane but at least kills allyfags. Seriously, alliance are never satisfied.

diablo 3 was a failure

>Asians in London
>Muslims in Paris
>Strong wamen in Poland
>Latino in Germany

no one's happy cuz every piece of writing is shit.

Diablo 3 is just shit, they sold a fuckton of copies.

Niggers and women everywhere.

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

>muh "Fuck that loser" meme
kys faggot RoS was fucking great and an entire new game. D3 is absolutely fine except for the absolute lack of content for the past 3+years. There's literally nothing wrong with the game outside of that.

There is an absolute lack if creativity. Social media has poisoned the minds of creators. If all a person's eyes can see is the same generic shit seen on google tm, then naturally they will have nothing to inspire them to create great works like those made in the past.

I'd be inclined to believe that, but given the population of the world has produced so many creators, who have more and more freedom and ease to fulfill some promise of "we're making this for the little guy" that game for the little guy barely exists and never with the same care and talent as those who came before them despite working with the same or better resources. Their inspirations have changed, and their work has suffered.

Attached: wall2-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 809K)

>I never understood why the fuck they stopped making new content for D3.

activision?

are you literally retarded?

Diablo 3 Back cover.

Attached: diablo_iii_backcover_large_0upwHt66VWN7AYW.jpg (475x682, 84K)

Fair enough. As scummy as this might sound; they should have pitched content packages to Activision corporate heads as a way to make money out of the game. I'd unironically pay $15-20 every 6 months to a year if they added significant new content.

they sold a lot of copies because the previous games were good.
Its not even an argument.

Diablo 2 back cover.

Attached: 34368-diablo-ii-macintosh-back-cover.jpg (800x954, 266K)

>OMG WTF HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY NOT AGREE WITH ME!!!!?!?
kys you meming faggot.

Other than disappointment? I dunno, probably cringe.

Attached: 1250499453467.jpg (405x447, 14K)

you are straight up a low iq autistic dumb shit cuckold if you like diablo 3

Pic related: you

Attached: IMG_1215.png (642x465, 536K)

and people think pol is full of shit.
God, im not white but that thing scares the shit out of me. Godspeed whites.

Yeah but RoS fixed a lot of shit, thye could have used the momentum and launch an expansion that was on its way. Instead it got cancelled and the scraps of the expansion was released in seasonal patches (Sescheron, the isles, hell even a new fucking boss with story and a very cool summoning). I really don't know how the head handles the company, they keep stagnating re-releasing shit when they should stop cancelling so much stuff. I'm sure that a second expansion of D3 would have been great, also Starcraft Ghost too would have been a success

The game has consistently sold well for years even though it hasn't gotten anything new since Necormancer was added. Keep seething, retard.

it fixed nothing game is a reptitive spreadsheet simulator with zero gameplay no meaningful progression or rpg elements.
It appeals exclusively to a tiny minority of autists and gooks. Even the gooks hate it.

>Only mentioning story elements
>Implying my problem was with any of the story (It's still shit but come on)

Lmao fuck off no it hasn't. If it was a raging successs they wouldn't have given up on it. You shoot your own dumbass argument in the foot.

>Latino in Germany
There's a decent number of them in Germany. I knew a Venezuelan girl that grew up there and was engaged to a Swiss guy. She was Jewish though.

You're comming along nicely.

dead game it doesnt matter anymore

Kinda hoping one of their retarded fanboys goes mental and shoots up the place in minecraft and posts a video of it on youtube. Minecraft is pretty hot on youtube right now

Third best selling PC game of all time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games

keep seething PoEcuck.

kek user play some torchlight 2 on console or PoE on pc.
You look sick.

RoS was a wow clone.

Destroying your companies reputation by baiting and switching and burning through all your good will. isn't an argument.

Imagine if the next Dark souls game was just a message saying "fucking loser"
Thats what diablo 3 was.

you are so mentally retarded blizz cuck. You are literally addicted to being blizzards cuckold.

The new overwatch character, Sheneequa Gomez-Washington is revealed. Xe is a genderfluid POC who don't need no man

this was their oc HotS character

Doesnt matter. Sales are what matter, and sales (especially post launch) clearly mean people liked it.

kek
we all know that kind of audience

Attached: 1564955208966.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Say false statement
>Get proven wrong
>KEK KEK DRONE SHILL

I fucking wish tracer looked that sexy in-game.

You are so low iq it isn't funny.

post the post launch sales figures. You lying blizz cuck idiot

When even is activisioncon? Haven't played any of their shit games for years

>company has one of the most popular series of all time
>releases a third entry, put no effort into it and it is universally despised and dies less than a year later.
>lots of people preorder it unaware of how bad it will be
>dead game
>no /vg/ general for it before even the first expansion
>shill claims its a great success
Shill faggot moron.

>no /vg/ general for it before even the first expansion
and that's a good thing. /vg/ generals are cancer and coomer filled.

Diablo 4 gets announced but Blizzard clearly demonstrates they have no understanding of where the genre has gone. They'll try to steal more from a game like Destiny then anythign from PoE (because GGG actually puts effort and care into their game, which isn't good for a big comp;any to do) so it will die within a year of its release.

The next wow expac will be announced, it'll have another shitty timesink system like the Artifact Weapons and Heart of Azeroth was in their expansions. Blizzard will talk about the next plans for classic but show they failed to understand any reason why classic was so popular and they won't care.

New hearthstone expansion/set
New overwatch hero

>expectations
Bruising my diaphragm from how hard I'll be laughing

Lucio gets confirmed gay

>not allowed in if you are wearing a red shirt

>implying he wont be shipped with diva

Rare collectables people flip for 10x the price in five years.
I started investing buying Blizzcon tickets and I get a far better return of investment than any brokerage firm or bank would offer me.

Attached: 1526344349933.png (439x346, 86K)

He isn't already? Thought the fans liked the DJ from the favela and the crazy nerd girl dynamic.

no ones going to ship a monkey with a korean

Runic shut down and some of the original guys from D2 have been absorbed back into the reformed Blizzard North.
It's possible D4 could happen and not suck.

Possible but unlikely.

It will suck, some employees already said that the progress has to be on par with market standards (activision's "vision" of the market) and end up scraping a lot of stuff from the final game, specially since the new CEO took the reins and made cost reduction his main priority for Blizzard's future

I'll still hold out hope.
Not going to buy it.
Not going to play it.
But I'll hope it turns out good anyway.

>anons searched his reddit history and found posts about him having a threesome with his wife/gf and some other chick
>they start calling him a cuck

He is my hero

Attached: i would have killed you already if not for the laws of this land.png (477x706, 512K)

I expect a hastily thrown together Diablo 4 announcement that reveals no gameplay or story. Just a pretty cinematic and promises for 2021 or 2022.
I expect people to then forget all about the Diablo Immortal bullshit and get hyped for it. I expect that when it comes out it will be massively successful just like Diablo 3, but it will be bad just like Diablo 3.
We will then get another decade of people whining that Diablo is dead, when diablo 5, just play -insert shitty knockoff like PoE 2-, etc.
The cycle WILL repeat for infinity.

That's not from the game is it? Secret ending?

I have no expectations and I'm still going to be disappointed

my dick enjoyed overwatch for a while

>Hopes
>starcraft
More Coop Missions instead of just the same 5 over and over
>heroes of the storm
>overwatch

>diablo
Hope to fuck they took a year to make immortal into a real videogame
>warcraft

Expectations
>starcraft
a commander that seems kinda cool but limited to the stale as fuck mode permastuck with 5 maps
>heroes
absolutely nothing, maybe warcraft 3 shilling with a new hero (naga or pit lord)
>overwatch
E-sports & Nintendo shilling, Switch version getting some exclusive skins like Samus Pharah or some shit
>diablo
Phones 2: Electric Boogaloo
>warcraft
Circlejerk over Classic sales followed by Hearthstone Classic announcement
Reforged Demo.

I really, really want these games to not be shit. If something big enough happens to make me reinstall Overwtach for even a day or two or anything to come to Starcraft at all I'll be happy.

Attached: 1552775383046.jpg (567x506, 35K)

You actually expect something from Starcraft and HOTS? Why? HOTS is dead, and its already been confirmed they cancelled their only Starcraft project in favor of rushing out Diablo 4 after the extreme reaction to Immortal.

At this point, announcing d4 but not showing gameplay would plummet their stock even further.

You're an idiot if you believe that. Diablo 4 doesn't deserve it, but it would be met with a lot of hype even if its a 5 second cinematic of just the logo fading in. It would absolutely improve their stock.

someone post the picture of him with the ''goy guilt'' thing on him

>hs dying because all they do is release three expansions per year without actually improving the game
>ow failed because even now ranked is a horrible experience
>wow is irrelevant because sub based mmos don't count nowadays
But you can keep dreaming about how d4's trailer can save this wreck of a company.
Activision is just releasing one cod after the other hoping that this somehow can save them.
This is how deluded they are.

How many people play it and how many people need to be playing it?

queues fast in QM and ranked in all regions
not sure how that translates into numbers but it's clear people still play

>Say Diablo 4 doesn't deserve hype
>user reads the exact opposite.
I shouldn't have expected anything more from Yea Forums

Bullshit queues are fast I had to sit in a 17 min queue just last week for QM. Got bored of waiting and just played League instead.

>No announcer for last hero
I'll see you in the Nexus...

Wtf is this?

Fan made Link model in the style of Overwatch. The retard could leave out official OW logo though. I fucking hate when fanartists do that.

brace for some mechakino
youtube.com/watch?v=J2LiUsEOqcU

i think nu-blizzard is retarded enough to announce another mobile shit

>HotS coming to mobile!
>Starcraft mobile in the style of command&conquer:rivals
>hearthstone 2
>Overwatch Gacha

Overwatch looter shooter. Destiny-Overwatch.

Attached: mmoverwatch.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Isn't Reforged supposed to release by the end of this year?

I hope Bonfire Studios announces something right during Blizzcon and steals Blizzards thunder.

Attached: Bonfire studios.jpg (1451x780, 89K)

literally who

the average blizzcuck

Like the top 6 or so dudes who founded Blizzard + some ILM staff who left Lucasfilm.

i wonder what version of wakanda she'll be from

>Kevin probably did the announcer knowing he was going to leave
It's not fair

no just the esports its still a base game. Literally nothing changes since they got rid of the part no one was interacting with so nothing changed.

you shoot big red rectangles

Never had aa 17min queue for QM, where do you live and at what time were you playing?

No one in the HotS team knew they were going to be destroyed by Activision. Look how hype they were during BlizzCon, they had tons of stuff planned.

That port of Overwatch make no fucking sense unless they allow for cross progression.
There are 100% people who own the Switch who never played OW but I can tell you know most people who will be buying it already own a copy.

bankruptcy

All I want is the Diablo 2 remake/remaster everyone has been asking for for years. But with Warcraft 3's equivalent being made, I doubt they're going to do it any time soon, if ever.

But my actual expectations:
>Next Hearthstone expansion announcement
>WoW expansion announcement & probably a cinematic
>Warcraft 3 Reforged release date & details
>Diablo Immortal bullshit
>Overwatch and HotS hero(es) announcement
Same as usual really, I'd be surprised if they deviated at all.

No, the retarded new CEO just said they were cutting it's funding a bit and stopping garbage esports support. Everyone took this to mean that it's going into maintenance mode like a bunch of whiny bitches. The game is fine, and US queue times are the same as they've ever been. Only thing that's changed is the game now has fewer hero releases a year.

>the next generic Hearthstone expansion, which addresses none of the core issues the dying playerbase has with the game (namely staleness) and adds nothing majorly new
>an announcement for a possibly good WoW expansion, if the good-bad-good-bad cycle continues, maybe some light acknowledgement of some of BFA's downfalls to feign empathy and understanding
>another Overwatch hero and a story cinematic
>Diablofags get nothing besides a teaser for D4 which is not followed up on any further until at least next Blizzcon. Also a Diablo Immortal gameplay demo.
>Starcraft gets nothing
>ESPORTS!

Here's hoping for a surprise... anything!

lmao at garbo ranks maybe
queue times at gm is why I stopped playing

and cheap OW heroes