Based

based

Attached: EGdq0R8.png (374x132, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right. He isn't a programmer at all to even be considered bad.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

He's pretty based. He's not a programmer yet is still making his dream game. None of us can say the same.

Exactly. He's not a bad programmer; he's a horrendous programmer instead.

Name one (1) bad script he wrote.

Protip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0

He used to post progress on 8 chan but couldn't accept criticism and left like a bitch he is

why is he called a bad programmer? legit question, I remember someone posted it in one of these threads some time ago but I didn't care at the time

I pick the only script he wrote, aka the massive single file that contains his entire game's logic.

He knows basic syntax, but absolutely no architecture or design patterns. His entire game is basically programmed as a giant state machine made of huge conditional chains. It's completely unsustainable for a project with the scope he's working with. The more stuff he adds the harder and harder it becomes to fix bugs or make additional new stuff.

post THAT

Fuck off Alex

LOL he ainĀ“t making shit.

Where is this from?

Attached: 1534795463823.jpg (395x401, 59K)

there's a chunk of code called "yandere" something that he's passing off as a game

ironic, I was just watching some Yandere Dev drama videos today. there are only a few new ones, he's keeping clean lately
this, he stopped progressing in development because he knows he cant sell his rape/murder fetish game on any mainstream storefront. its more profitable to accept patreon money for its development and just stay in a constant state of delay

Post the one where he said you need a NASA computer to play his """""game""""" because it's "very graphically demanding"

Attached: 458073717.png (512x384, 341K)

How in the fuck does this guy still have a huge following?

if (yanderedev.ProgrammingSkills == "bad")
{
yanderedev.ProgrammingSkills = "good";
troll = "blocked";
}

>NASA computer
Sounds about right.

Attached: 301728AA-335A-4A0D-B0CB-584645F7852D.jpg (600x493, 49K)

Based. Why implement occlusion culling when you can just tell people to get a better computer

>he stopped progressing in development because he knows he cant sell his rape/murder fetish game on any mainstream storefront.
He can't sell his "game" because it's shit.

He's using Unity, right? Isn't that a baseline engine feature?

I'll name you 2 scripts. I'll name you 2 scripts and you have to break both your legs. Here's the 2 scripts.
First script
Second script

There you go, now go and cut your arms off.

>if
>if
>if
>if
>if
>else.

Yeah Unity has some pre-made stuff that you can use from what I understand. However, YandereDev is so retarded, he managed to fuck that up too and it doesn't work properly. Someone did a video on it and showed how the game would run if it wasn't broken.

c++had here
you have to be really retarded to struggle with fucking c# like he does
like really really retarded

Then take his game and make it better, rename it, and sell it.

I can't believe it has taken him years to make what sums up to a weeb version of Goat Simulator, probably with less content.

why
there's no money in games
defense industry is where the cash is at for native devs

>retard here
Stopped reading there.

he's definitely Yea Forums

It's quite good that he's self aware to know that he's not good enough to be called a bad programmer

But his game is shit. The very concept was something Eva aped from Yea Forums, and somehow he managed to turn it into even more of a shitfest.

rustranny or pissbabby who struggles with the concept of manual memory management?

In short: Yes, he is.

>Name one (1) bad script he wrote
The one spaghetti code monstrosity that's supposed to do everything.

>(you)

Attached: 1560668847716.jpg (1280x1381, 116K)

if you can't beat them, join them

Not to mention the scope back then was actually doable, before the randomly generated student NPC concept got dropped in favor of this designated rival bullshit that is completely beyond the scale of his abilities or willpower.

Yea Forums absolutely destroyed.

If only someone has stepped in and cash-in on this market

It sucks that no one can surpass this cuck