Xenoblade 2 finished

Fucking 10/10 best switch exclusive so far

Attached: 20190922_202848.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Too bad it's very generic, and none of the characters are memorable, so it’s pretty directionless. The back story is more interesting. Also, there is this weird form of sexism in the writing where every evil or crazy character is male and there is only one good man.

i agree 100% op

>10/10
Imagine having taste this shit. Waifu niggers are the cancer killing this industry.

I loved it too, can't wait for Monolith Soft's next game, hope they're not only working on XCDE.

The characters were great, all the cast is well developed too.

Kys
They are working on medieval fantasy rpg. I wouldnt think they are remakin xc in house

I wish it was a 10/10 because it definitely had the potential, but its flaws are way too numerous and glaring, the post-credit scene being one of them. As it stands it is just a very good game, probably a 7 or 8/10 depending on my mood.

>taking a photo of a game on a system with a built-in screenshot feature
why
but yeah it's a fun game

It was a huge letdown after the first Xenoblade. X wasn't as good as the first either but it was trying something different and was great in its own way. I was seriously struggling to care about the characters in 2. It all felt generic and only got interesting when it went full sci-fi when it connects to the first game, but then you're at the end. And fuck you, I'm not paying for a prequel to try to make the setting more interesting.

i bought it and got to the first town where the evil lady dressed like a nazi arrived and then i just couldnt continue
does the game ever become interesting?
i think the combat is also really boring

>Kys
Fuck off, cancer.

Great game. I just wish the sidequests wouldn't be so bad.

The plot gets interesting in the last hour or so. The combat gets way better - not even joking - like 20 hours in.

Agreed, bing bing wahoo and Boredom of the Wild can’t even compete

Go cry in another thread twat

>shit eater tries to sound tough
Kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Attached: 1384136531981.jpg (599x453, 29K)

Right back at you

Attached: 1568429592177.jpg (264x488, 77K)

based OP

I disagree
Every character seems generic at the outset but they all stand out in my memory by the end

>Also, there is this weird form of sexism in the writing where every evil or crazy character is male

Attached: Patroka'sFuckingPissed.gif (247x260, 409K)

You mean Odyssey, BotW, or Astral Chain, correct? Or the upcoming XB1 remake?

Attached: 1520834040053.jpg (1039x1056, 156K)

Too bad about the awful localization.

That’s not the game’s fault

Ya its alright

> very generic
The bait is real

Now you have Torna to do user, expect a very good ending as well

Attached: 1218051590098.jpg (249x251, 17K)

>very generic

it's not about xenoblade 1

>Also, there is this weird form of sexism in the writing where every evil or crazy character is male and there is only one good man.
What? Are you actually an incel?

Attached: 61D10E54-F481-4E45-B5B6-C590DA4AA7E6.jpg (1564x881, 194K)