User, you said you were gonna study hard so we could go to the same university and be togther...

user, you said you were gonna study hard so we could go to the same university and be togther. Why the hell are you playing video games all day instead? What's this about "dropping out"? Don't you care your own future? Answer me, do you really plan to live like this for the rest of your life?

Attached: image.png (260x312, 70K)

shut up bitch i wanna fuck my teacher

Fuck you bitch, the love of my life, I make nothing but As

Yes. Wagecucking is hell and I don't want to do it. Imagine spending a third of your day slaving away for nothing.

Attached: 1559221751885.jpg (500x341, 46K)

FPBP

why study when i can just fuck my doc?

>"Everybody" gets upset that "Everybody" liked Makoto initially.
>So in response "Everybody" swarms to Kawakami as the "different" pick even though "Everybody" won't shut the fuck up about their teacher.

You're all contrary, quasi incestuous fucks.

Cope. Life without meaning is hell

Studying? I'm gonna open a cafe with my fiancee Haru and life a carefree and comfy life, she has so much money that we could do nothing but play videogames for the rest of our lives and still be happier than you. Good luck though.

Attached: 1568764065526.png (738x693, 662K)

Fuck off Freud

Based

Attached: 17C9B5F8-6904-4CB6-B0B3-8AB1160AC006.jpg (960x540, 57K)

Who are you quoting?

>wagecucking gives you meaning
LOL

Based.

Attached: 1569040764280.jpg (398x624, 28K)

Thanks Doc.

Based Haruchad

Attached: FTT73zs.jpg (860x840, 61K)

Like hell I'd want to be around you, Autismotron 3000.

jokes on you because I think both Makoto and Kawakami are shit and thought that well before I learned they're the most popular

I am already in university.

And fuck it.
It is just making the same stupid, annoying fucking shit jobs and projects time and time again. Not even related to the main subject.

Fuck you Makoto, academics are not everything. If your only value comes from getting A+s, you are not special nor valuable.

fuck off I'm already at university and I hate it

This who wouldn’t choose a billionaire heiress out of all the other options in the game

Rebel against the corrupt education system, user. Make it so they have to teach relevant shit again.

Shut up and suck my cock whore, I already have my PhD.

Oh my god, finally someone who gets it.

Graphic Design and you?

Stupidly enough, i chose it because i wanted to be an artist.

I am already being forced to be a bbitch to the two fucking aassholes i have as classmates, mate.

If i cannot bring myself to punch their head in, i cannot just go against the education system.

The only correct answer.

You know, ive seen a pair of asians on Italy that got themselves a caffee

So, it is possible.
They are not that big. But if you fucking want to do it, go do it.

wagecucking gives you your own cash/incentives rather than relying on your parents until they on their social security and then die, leaving you behind with nothing. but isn't there a difference between wagecucking and actually having a professional career?

If only she was also a cake.

I really fucking like that back alley doctor

Attached: 1554094234864.png (460x554, 185K)

>Graphic Design
Is this bait?

But do you like fucking that doctor's back alley?

business translation and interpreting. Good thing it's the last year

In real life, she would be a drug dealer injecting you with shit for fun

For some, that might be hot.

Going to the same university with your gf gotta be the biggest mistake one can make.

bros I really fucking like that back alley doctor

Attached: 1527709600536.jpg (666x1000, 103K)

I know, i regret it to this day.
Fucking hell, it has been a meme and to be honest, i know that it wont get me anywhere.

So, i am thinking of starting another career just as soon as i finish this one.

I am just a year and a half from ending this mess.
Business seems a lot of helpful than mine desu.

university in 2019 hah

Sorry but I'm gonna make money from internet crimes with my NEET hacker gf

Attached: 1561500960296.jpg (900x900, 114K)

No shit.
You get sick of people the more you are with em. Specially if you are not sure if you are going to marry or get some leverrage.

And serve elephant shit coffee.

>pure femdom bait in the office
>take her out on a date and she's significantly shorter than you, looks adorable
10/10

I know
But it is scary, ya know? If i just drop, i am unsure of beig able to make something without that darned retarded title.

I fucking hate this. I wish I we could get an actual femdom gf for once. Tae, the twins, Makoto, they all have huge femdom vibes yet they ALWAYS end up submissive. It's maddening and I don't understand the point at all

Lovingly fuck her!

Attached: lover and teacher.jpg (1286x2496, 516K)

You are under 18, no relationship under that age matters.

I don't understand what you mean or how is that related to wanting a femdom gf in Persona games, honestly

I messed up.

Sorry.

Regardless, i do want a femdom gf too, but somewhat more "socially-fun" than just sexual.

Attached: 1562173463048.jpg (1009x887, 169K)

I realized that your sister is so desperate for companionship that she'll let me be a stay at home husband.

Attached: f9f.jpg (1093x626, 74K)