Dishonored thread

I don't know why everyone hated Death of the Outsider. Yes, story was dumb and original powers (not new game + powers) were hard to adjust fro some people, but still it missions were good and locations had a lot of interesting stuff in them. I really loved contracts and some hidden side quests.

So why Yea Forums hated it?

Attached: bdc65087-06dd-4dda-b967-9b2e839291bd.jpg (752x423, 79K)

>So why Yea Forums hated it?

>dumb story
>Billie as main character

Knowing this place, it's probably because black woman

>So why Yea Forums hated it?
Because it and 2 absolutely suck donkey ass and ruined the IP to TLJ levels as soon as the first sequel. Colantonio was the better director, fuck Harvey Smith and fuck trannies.

Didn't it win some kind of award for having a black disabled dyke as a protagonist?

This Dishonored peaked in the first game's DLC

all dishonored games are pretty mediocre. go on try to think something about them thats above average.

The sword was the coolest shit, and you only get to use it for one mission at the end.

2 is miles better than 1 though

Everything in regards to the narrative of DotO was bad, that's why.

>go on try to think something about them thats above average.
Level design is excellent. Especially in 2.

In terms of level design and gameplay it's just as good as 2 if not better. Didn't care for the story and what they did to the Outsider though.

Exactly. Dishonored 1 is such a well rounded package. Great singe player, great story based DLCs, then you have the Dunwall Trials one for pure gameplay and skill. What a good game.

You keep telling yourself that

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I loved 2nd game, so I don't know why everyone have that hate boner for it.
I don't like how Arkane sucking Daud's cock for some reason, tho

Stupid people didn't like 2 because levels like clockwork mansion or the time travel level made them realize how stupid they are.

>You keep telling yourself that
>You telling you like something, but I know better that you don't
Great logic, keep it up

>You keep telling yourself that
Game design wise he's correct. If you like 1 more then you admit that you prefer narrative over superior gameplay.

Half the appeal of this series was the lore (not the story) and Harvey Smith completely fucked that part up. The second the sequel teased about the bloodfly epidemic I knew Harvey Smith had no idea what this series was really about.

Dishonored 3 in future (1940s or 20xx) or past?

B-but user only gameplay ever matters in a game not contect not story not lore, w-what are you a move fag? Who cares the universe is ruined?

Attached: 1513451134248.jpg (676x676, 73K)

This is the only valid answer

>bloodfly epidemic
It wasn't really epidemic, but incompetence from Abele's side. They were always in Karnaca

The only problem with D2 was that they for some reason didn't include any interesting lore book about Serkonos and its myths.
For example: Greys, Window Knocker, haunted house in the middle of the city of Karnaca and etc. I really want to know about new region.