Super Smash Bros Ultimate Leak

I won't waste your time. I have info regarding Smash Ultimate's second wave of DLC, as well as the first.

Challenger Pack 5 is Lloyd from Bandai Namco's Tales series. He will be revealed in December and is scheduled for a February release.

The second wave is split into two parts, the second fighter pass and the echo fighter pass. They will release side by side, and both have 5 characters in them.

The first character of the second fighter pass is Dimitri from fire emblem three houses. I'm surprised they didn't opt for Byleth seeing as they're the protagonist but maybe Nintendo listened to the complaints about all the FE fighters being swordfigthers, I'm not sure. Planned release is Spring 2020.

The first echo fighter is Toy Link from the new Link's Awakening game on Switch. He is an echo fighter of Toon Link and will release side by side with Dimitri in Spring 2020. I'm well aware he has a Spirit Battle as "Link (Link's Awakening)" but Spirits don't seem to deconfirm for the echo fighter pass.

That is all for now.

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 34K)

Made a typo on Swordfighter. Sorry.

Not this shit tier leak again

Attached: 1568695854294.png (892x638, 529K)

Fuck off you stupid cuck.

fun tip for fun anons: any leak with a spoilered image that's just a stock smash picture is fake

I don't need another Link that's better than Toon Link. Poor guy has it bad enough without a fucking funko pop also kicking him while he's down.

>Challenger Pack 5 is Lloyd from Bandai Namco's Tales series
Oh I was doing so fine without lies.

>Toy Link

Replace Loyd with Steve
Replace Bandai with Microsoft

Oooono

>Yeah, I do think fire emblem is nintendo’s worst first party ip of all time

Attached: 5C6AAA2A-1D52-4802-A3C0-45446F346AE3.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Attached: disgusting.jpg (583x657, 100K)

Legit

Guys, this is the Real leak, check it out
*spreads ass*

OwO what's this!?

>Lots of cool and unique characters from the Zelda franchise to pick from, like Skull Kid, Vaati, Midna, Impa, Ganon, Tetra, even freaking Tingle

>Let's have a 4th Link

And even if it was Echo Fighters only, why not Hilda? She's a cool character that I thought for sure was going to be in after seeing the new Zelda design + Daisy at E3.
It's so disappointing I believe it.

You’re 100% right except Impa. She’d be a pretty boring Sheik echo for sure. Tetra is kinda boring too honestly.

Hyrule Warriors Impa would be great if she fought with a two-handed sword and naginata, while being a fast character. I feel like Smash is kinda lacking in badass and / or cute female characters. Tetra is the one I'd want the least, but she'd still have potential with explosives, her crew, gun, cutlass, etc.

Personally, I just really want Skull Kid and Vaati. Ganon would be cool to have another animal-esque heavy.

I agree with skull Kid. He was my most wanted after Ridley but I actually think Him and Midna both should have been playable by now.

OP here. Im a massive faggot that literally can´t stop sucking big fat juicy gay cocks. Please rape my gay face and kill me afterwards. Also the next reveal character is

N

Attached: 1548128340368.jpg (534x450, 36K)