I-I am but a lowly Watcher, certainly you jest

I-I am but a lowly Watcher, certainly you jest...

Attached: watcher.jpg (788x890, 82K)

QUIET

who is this and why do i want to fuck it

Finished this last night.
Aside from the horrendous technical problems on PS4, I still enjoyed it. Combat wasn't as fun as 1 or 2 but things got a lot more fun once you got more hollows to equip. Also loved the final boss because Envy at the start felt the weakest out of all the relatively great boss designs
Lord of Hollows was cool but not as cool as Crowfather

Attached: Suffering.png (674x574, 438K)

B-But mortal, I-I... You... It is forbidden...

Attached: b-but.jpg (939x821, 62K)

If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Attached: 1564772511710.png (436x410, 174K)

This game was being sold for 18 bucks a month ago in GoG, and I feel bad that I didn't pick it up.

How do I get to haven? I just met the demon seller and at the top and don't know where to go.

Looks worse than 1st game. How?

Climb up the tree roots and do that whip-swing on a dangling pipe and haven is ahead. You fight your way through a building's rooftop and swing another pipe before you get there

Didn't they change or update the engine, making things look a bit weirder?

What is this character? and from what game?

The company made 1 and 2 then died and came back as a zombie before it could make 3

I couldn't even bother with that game after a few hours.
Horrid protag and the shitty soulslike gameplay was extremely off-putting.

Attached: 21522345123.png (151x140, 16K)

>Darksiders was THQ
Huh, I completely forgot.
On another note, Strife's game got announced as a prequel that's a top-down shooter/brawler I guess? When did that happen?

Attached: e4ef73fe6683e1bf119e6419e0dc2cbe726d950d.png (650x340, 333K)

She's like your needy gf who just won't leave you alone or shutup.
Voice is cute tho.

Attached: gf.jpg (837x1155, 68K)

I don't know what vidya this semen demon is from but I do know that I want to marry her and be a loving husband and father

Attached: 1533145267666.jpg (362x366, 33K)

I stuck with it and Fury stopped being a bitch.
I didn't like her more than the other protags but her turning around was nice. Still a bit weird because I vaguely recall her not being like this, at least in description, in the other games.
Combat isn't all to exciting at the start but I think War needed to unlock alternate combo routes while Fury has them all at the start with her whip
So apparently the new devs, which are still a ton of vigil/thq guys, promised to finish the series if DS3 reached a certain sales number and it thankfully did. I think this is just a side-game before they work on DS4. Remnant from ashes doing decently well will hopefully bring the last game

That's not Strife's game, just a spin-off

Still mad we didn't get a Fury/Uriel catfight

Neat, apparently it's got the guys who did Battlechasers working on it. Never played much of that but ot seemed pretty polished from what I did play.

man the combat was trash unless you switched to "classic"

Arent all watchers backstabbing motherfuckers? I've only finished the first one and have been playing the third game but they all seem to work for the consul and do their biding above all else.

Had to google what the different modes where and stuck to classic. How does it play in not-classic?

Well yeah, each mission from the council in 1 and 3 reeks of conspiracy and 3 just made it incredibly explicit if the ending of 1 wasn't enough.
They don't tend to backstab you until after you outlive your usefulness

Classic allows you to animation cancel from attacks and lets you use items instantly

>not being able to animation cancel
So you have to rawdog your dodges?

>but they all seem to work for the consul and do their biding above all else.
Pretty sure they spell that out specifically. The Horsemen are supposed to be the Council's living superweapons, of course the Council is going to keep somebody loyal to them close when they're running about.

Joe Mad is the original art director for Darksiders 1 and 2 so Darksiders Genesis coming back into his hands is a fucking blessing.

Battlechasers is fucking awesome and I really recommend anyone play it if you like ps2-era rpgs. You've plenty of optional bosses, side content that flows well into the main quests, a surprising amount of backstory to the grimdark island you're on, and a nice cast. The meter management adds to the traditional turn based combat, and the perk system lets each character have two distinct roles to fuck around with for a lot more party options. It was buggy on release, but I'm pretty sure they ironed everything out last time I played. It's far from perfect, but it's got a lot of good shit going on too.

If I'm not mistaken, Airship Games or whatever is Joe's personal little studio that he switched to after the mania with THQ, but he still has a role in both. I'd take it as a good thing if they're the ones mainly handling Genesis.

Basically classic vs default is how much you want to buy into the "soulslike" combat
It was around my third or fourth boss fight I got really fucking tired of it and just opted out on Classic

It's currently "free" on PS+.

Darksiders 3

>they make the fourth horseman's game a shitty spinoff instead of a gungrave/dmc one
I had lost interest after playing the shitty third game anyways, but it still stings

It's a spin-off

That doesn't make it all good desu. Anyone who wasn't worried the instant these fags showed the isometric view is brain dead.

I didn't say it was good.
But if the devs say they're "fully committed" to the series with DS3's sales reaching expectations, then I'll wait for DS34

yeah my gf is sooo annoying with how needy she is haha

>no r34 of her whatsoever
boo

Attached: ds3_fury1s.jpg (3173x947, 434K)

There is, but very few

Sucks that theres no bondage

haha good one my fellow anons who also have a needy girlfriend heeheehoohoo

Attached: mfw.jpg (225x225, 11K)

it's not worth a cent