It makes absolutely no sense to me why people haven’t hacked their switch yet. You can go online now. There’s no excuse

It makes absolutely no sense to me why people haven’t hacked their switch yet. You can go online now. There’s no excuse.

Attached: D6A28D41-6565-4FA0-8A62-188E29A35901.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ismyswitchpatched.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Switch lite. Your paradigm is outdated.

Mariko Chipset.

Next!

I just got my Switch this May, I'm pretty sure it isn't hackable.

Piracy overload. Happened to me with the 3DS, nothing felt fun anymore.

I don't need or want to pirate Nintendo games, the ones I buy are actually good.

how, help me

>You can go online now.
I have my doubts here.

Is this an American thing where you only feel an attachment/sense of fun if you spent money? Is consumerism that bad over there? I pirated Link's Awakening and I'm having fun. Just got the 5th instrument. On my hacked 3DS I beat nearly all of the JRPG backlog and never once felt bored with my 3DS.

There aren't even any games I want to pirate.

When you download 100 games all at once, you don't know where to begin so they just sit there.

I don’t have a paperclip

>you can play pirated games online
user! Really? Tell me how!

Why do you want people to not support the games they enjoy?

Not all switches are hackable.

/thread

Don't you have to jump through flaming hoops to play online?

I'd rather not go through the trouble.

>Is this an American thing where you only feel an attachment/sense of fun if you spent money?

It's not an American thing. People value things more if they had to sacrifice something to get them, like a certain sum of money. If they get infinite things for free, they just take it for granted.

What's the full list of systems that can be emulated perfectly on Switch?

i want to hack mine bros, i have an early one, whats a good place for info on switch hacking?

>You can go online now.
>no proof
A Faggot as always, eh OP?

You can only play legit games on nintendo online. Playing pirated games requires lan-play spoofing and you can't only play with other people who are spoofing. Neither are hard. setting up an emunand for your legit games is a few button presses in hetake. And lan-play spoofing is pre-installed if you use atmosphere. The .kip is already configured. All you have to do is launch the desktop application, type in the address of the server and hit connect.

That's you being retarded.

My serial number is one you can't be sure if is hackeable or not. I prefer not to risk it. At least until I don't feel like playing anymore (I'm having fun with Tetris99, MM2 and waiting for DQXI for now).

I am too scared to fuck it up that I don´t want to risk it.

>You can go online now. There’s no excuse.

Attached: bullshit me again.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Why do you care if people hack their console or not?

>Now
Unless it's somehow as easy to uban/avoid ban like the Wii, I don't believe you

not an american thing, a human thing. going to prescribe some social interaction for you buddy, take two and never call me again.

>the piracy affects game sales meme

OP YOURE A FUCKING RETARDED FOGGOT

They've just BARELY cracked it for emulating Switch games on PC, and they have no fucking clue how to maker it work beyond loading games since button input is a whole other issue.

None of the switches you can buy in stores today are hackable, and if I'm going to invest in a piece of shit like the switch, at least I want the newer model with better battery.

I'm waiting for a retardproof mod like the one for the 3DS/Wii U

Just download one and play it then, what the hell is wrong with you.
You're again.

Attached: hand_rubbing.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I can't downgrade since I'm a retard who downloaded updates and I don't want to burn my e-fuses.

I can play online right with pirated games without getting banned? Am I getting this right OP?

This is what I observed too. I grew up pirating all my game and software, I only learned about them being sold in some other countries for money. From discussions on the internet, it really seems buying the games is literally half the fun for most people. I just pirate whatever I want, and I have fun with it.

Oy vey

Attached: ak5ejwle2li01.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

>being proud of being poor
Anyone can pirate.

I have a launch day switch sitting in my drawer that has been in airplane mode since 2.0

I think it has to do with getting too many all at once, I grab a game and have my fun with it until i run it to the ground then I download another and I have a blast with them. But I can understand if you get like 100 switch games you'd not wanna play em at all

Pringles

How many games have you bought after pirating them?
Why is it so weird that I want to pay for the things I like.

I can guarantee you had no decent father figure to teach you how to be a worthwhile man. Pathetic display.

Apply yourself, faggot.

because i would need to buy a card reader

I'm not a nigger so I don't break the law.

Attached: C2I0oYcWQAE9kzQ.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Too much of a brainlet and a pussy to do it

I can afford videogames now, i don't have a reason to pirate anymore.

What's with this threads popping up from time to time?
When did pirates start to become like vegans.

Pirating actually costs money.

It takes time to attain the resources to hack a switch. My time is too valuable for that shit. I'm not a kid anymore.

Takes like a couple of hours at max and that if you're a complete vegetable.

I got mine in March and it was fully unpatched. Google.

I don't know.
>hack switch
>enjoy hacked switch for a while
>get banned
>no online
>have to buy new system
>save states are forever lost
It sounds like a pain in the ass, but I can see the appeal for poor people.

Attached: 1523203364575.png (1920x1080, 83K)

I don't get why people obsess this much about hacking and pirating and emulating Switch games but not PS4 or Xbone games.
I've never seen a thread asking people to hack their PS4.

Nintendo games are actually good. At least the majority, shit like FE or AC is not even worth a pirate.

1. i haven't bought an SD card yet
2. I read you have to create an EU account if you want to be able to play local multiplayer and I'm too lazy for that right now

/hbg/ and read the pastebin before you ask them anything

Attached: 24391E57-7642-48F2-B19D-7B762FE6531B.jpg (741x1024, 106K)

>My serial number is one you can't be sure if is hackeable or not
what are you talking about? all that matters is the software version, no? you can check that by launching recovery mode

Can i? I just bought a new one this august
Not the lite ver

Can you hack the 2019 versions?

>I don’t have time for x I’m a man now!!!

Get over yourself; you’re not that important.

>You can go online now. There’s no excuse.
Source?

This is the whitest post I've ever seen on this site

>he can't afford aluminum foil or a paperclip
FUCKING NIGGER

Piracy? More like dumb and gay waste of time.
I ain't a poorfag, sorry fag

Attached: 1567980219239.gif (256x256, 383K)

ismyswitchpatched.com/

Attached: F5493399-3E21-4E68-B8C7-C598089D4EAE.jpg (1024x840, 109K)

I usually don't hack a system until it's reached EOL.

>You can go online now
With the pirated copy?

I just can't be bothered.

i may not be more important, but i'm definitely more mature than you.

Kinda understand this. I was able to enjoy the games on 3DS if I downloaded one by one. As soon as I installed several games I didn't touch my 3DS. Maybe it was coincidence with life getting more busy but I just never had the appeal to pick it up anymore.

How easy is the hacking? Is it Wii? 3DS? or Wii U easy?

What's this about being able to go online now?
Also, my switch is on the latest update, but it's an old one that can still do the RCM trick with the paperclip, am I still good?

It's easy if you have a hackable Switch.
Having one is the problem though,

>You can go online now
ok where's the catch

>hack 3DS
>play all the games I never bought
>enjoy them and finish them

there's no such thing as pirate curse, you just don't want to play those games. You play the ones you have bought because you don't want to feel like you wasted money on them