Is this game actually good or a meme Yea Forums...

Is this game actually good or a meme Yea Forums? I see it praised all the time here but I'm not sure if that's just nostalgia fags.

Attached: E1F7D8CF-3995-494E-B1FA-C50629478062-16380-00001076E8F52B23.jpg (282x179, 15K)

It's aight

I like the game but I will acknowledge it's mainly loved for the comfy-atmosphere (seriously that fucking walk theme) and original setting. Gameplay wise it's honestly nothing amazing.

Its boring imo

>game gets constant praise
>acknowledges this
>HeY iS tHiS a GoOd GaEm GuYs

Attached: j.gif (245x182, 948K)

Sonic adventure 2 gets constant praise, doesn't make it a good game.

Play it and find out dickhead

Never mind it being good or bad. Just the fact that you haven't even played it yet tells me that you are a fucking zoomer. ZOOOM ZOOOm ZOOOm

It's got plenty of flaws like being way too easy. It's not a terrible game though and makes good use of its setting.

/thread Scholarship Edition is 15 bucks at most

It's your standard light-gray morality GTA game set in a school. It's good enough for me but doesn't have much replayability, 7.5/10

i haven't touched it since actually completing back in 2006 as a kid. not sure how it would hold up if i replay it now but at that time i really really loved it, it spoke to me because i was still middle school which was relatable to the entire premise of the game. I loved fucking around with the jocks with my catapult

Don't play it on PC it's unplayable

works on my machine

it's very good

it's fine. You can play through it in a weekend. It is pretty easy but the script is funny. Within the school grounds every single NPC is a unique characters with their own model and dialogue, that's kind of novel.

It's pretty good, but not some sort of Masterpiece. It has pretty good writing and characters, killer music, a fun world to explore, and shallow, but enjoyable combat.

>tfw always go to the girls dorm and stole panties :)

Based

Attached: 567FF71A-7C1B-4F3E-9C7B-F24D3C70BBD0-16380-0000107F452FA15E.png (221x228, 71K)

>random bullies start shit for no reason
>random adults on patrol or whatever that wont fuck off
>shitty clunky combat
>gay "weapons", no guns or even knives

Personally I enjoyed the hell out of it. It was a fun beat-em-up with tons of unlockables. Played it for hours when I was in HS.

Silent patch been out for ages grandpa.

>no guns or knives in school
Amerimutt spotted

>gay "weapons"
t. Never got the Rubber Ball

In the sequel you get to play as a girl.

*trans
gotta appease the SJW crowd bro or its gonna flop

Pretty good,christmas chapter is peak comfy

It's the best Rockstar game. It's got SOUL out the ears. The unfortunate part is that the best version of the game is the windows version because you can mod in the game bosses and other major characters into the game world, BUT the windows 10 version is notorious for crashes and becomes unplayable after a while.

Rockstars never made a bad game.

>HeY iS tHiS a GoOd GaEm GuYs
Why can't twittershits see how stupid this makes them look?

Attached: 1556781414172.png (522x400, 257K)

Twitter meme faggot, kys

you will never know for sure unless you try it, dipshit

what a waste of a thread

It's the type of high production value experimental videogame that simply doesn't get made anymore, and it's one of the best in the category. I can't imagine this game had any extensive focus testing done for it, but the joy of experiencing a novel idea done so well is precious in itself regards of any gameplay, which also happens to be good.

Wow! It's just like the game is about school or some shit
>random bullies start shit for no reaso
The Cliques territorial system is explained in the first minutes of the game you dumb fuck

>>random bullies start shit for no reason
as opposed to real life?

my mom sent me a message like that

I knew this game was bullshit when halfway through, Pete hadn't shot up the school with an automatic-rifle while wearing a trench coat

Less and less bullies start shit the further you get into the game. By the end, you're king big dick at the school

it's actually good. even my girlfriend got addicted to it

It's fun, the writing is entertaining and the general vibe of the gameworld is very comfy. It's good, unless you believe every game has to be challenging to be good.

Attached: 1564379109817.png (394x355, 170K)

Consumo was fucking great

A great game whose inevitable sequel will be so bad, it will ruin everyone's love of the first one because "yeah, but now...." but "real" gamers will defend what was done because hit pieces already in the works will be thrown at its detractors.

I approve, I wanna play the queen bitch simulator

What factions would be in a modern-day Bully?

Attached: fragezeichenmödchen.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Knowing Rockstar today? Probably cliques based on their "muh enlightened centrism" view of American society like pic related.

Attached: 181024-heathers-02-se-629p_5531053bdcf67a52f52be6c351463e7d.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 113K)

It's both nostalgia inducing and fun; they aren't incompatible.

>can't even shoot up the school
What were they thinking?

>paying
Do people actually do this? I'm not like a piracy advocate but it's just as easy to DL games for free

It tries different things like having a unique setting and characters. Playing as a tough homelife Bully in Highschool is a neat concept. You can do things like classroom miniganes, flirting with girls and even kiss boys. But like others have said the gameplay is pretty mediocre.

Worth a play of you like RS other games and it can be had for really cheap. The kind of concept offshoot game from a AAA dev we will rarely of ever see again.

I really doubt Bully II will have a modern setting.

The concept is very cool, and the story is alright. The combat is very basic but the "gadgets" (ie. Itching powder, stink bombs, marbles) are what really seal the deal.

Really wish they made a new one, but given today's climate, it would be a lot tamer.

>Really wish they made a new one, but given today's climate, it would be a lot tamer.
Rockstar is kinda in a tricky situation, they were already waiting for the 2020s to have a new zeitgeist to parody in GTA6, and then Trump got voted in and they publicly said they won't release it while he's in office, and they obviously can't make Bully 2 now that school shootings are at an all-time high. There's nothing they can do but wait.

It's good, but it's aged. I remember it fondly for its setting, atmosphere, and tongue-in-cheek humor, but the general combat wasn't anything to write home about.

Attached: 2435234.jpg (1000x602, 266K)

You're not wrong for the most part, but Rockstar as a whole has gotten a lot tamer. Not just for (a potential) Bully 2. RDR2 was already tame as hell. Even if they waited for the next decade, Bully 2 would be massacred of its potential

It was my first fap

Attached: bully.jpg (800x1299, 177K)

>Game about bullying uggos and whales into killing themselves over facebook

Would unironically be great

>that mission where you have to decide to be a body guard for the cheerleaders or a mercenary for the goths

Attached: bully_by_ehenders.jpg (282x700, 70K)

i played it like 2 years ago, it was pretty enjoyable and comfy.

Depends on what you're looking for in a game.

Nobody:
Nobody at all:
Not a single soul on the planet:
478931417: wHY CaN'T TwitTErSHiTS SEE how STupiD this maKeS THem lOOk?

The warriors was the best rock star game

Get the original Jimmy mod

Attached: Comparison 2.png (630x492, 361K)

Who would win between Jimmy and Sminem?

Attached: vP4QMbNs.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Pretty much this. The game has a completely original style and tone that nothings come close to replicating so it sticks pretty well in your head. That being said I replayed it recently and it was way more janky and clunky than I remember.

I find the game has top tier style and tone but just average gameplay. It's definitely not perfect, I do think people get wrapped up in nostalgia when talking about it. I still think it's a fantastic game though.

That's why I'd really be hyped for a sequel. I think the style of setting has a lot of potential on a modern engine if they kept it small and personal and densely interactive.

Attached: 15455-4.jpg (580x406, 197K)