Purchase and play Fire Emblem: Three Houses RIGHT. NOW

Purchase and play Fire Emblem: Three Houses RIGHT. NOW.
Remember to get the DLC pass for additional content.
And pick Golden Deer house or I will beat you up.
youtu.be/bMfvZmhqW0A

Attached: FA33D4CD-3637-4FF7-BD40-767A7A40F30A.png (700x720, 484K)

thread hidden, loser

sorry picked blue lions and havent looked back

beat me up with your brown cock and i might consider it

hilarious how the goblin crowd has latched onto Claude so much to the point they make terrible fanart like OP pic where he's way browner than he actually is in game

great game, "crests = racism" is a baby tier meme

already done with it
>Remember to get the DLC pass for additional content.
fuck that

why do faggots feel the need to co-opt every single fandom

cope

bump

Dilate, tranny

shoo goblin

play blue lions -> black eagles (make sure to talk to edelgard every day) -> golden deer

this is the best way to play the game. optionally you can do church route 4th, but it's not necessary.

>every day
every month I mean, at least once a month, and fight next to her a few times so you get her support up a bit

Fighting next to her isn't necessary. Just do mealtime.

yeah that works, the point is just get her support up by February

Black eagles route fucking sucks though, and it's by far the least sensible route from a character standpoint. It was the hidden route for a reason, and every single character behaves OOC throughout the entire arc (inclusing Byleth) just so we can get the Edelgard sob story. She treats you like complete shit throughout the entirety of Act 1, tells you to suck it up after causing your dad's death by smuggling a psycho killer into the monastery, and the only moment that makes any sense in the entire CF arc is when you decide to protect Edelgard and she looks at you like you're actually insane for picking her side.
The only reason dudes like her is because they don't understand the lore, and she's the only girl lord, so their penis agrees with her.
Shit like this makes me realize that if Hitler had been a moderately attractive woman, Germany would have won WW2.

i just finished blue lions a few days ago anything i need to know about the other routes in regards to difficulty or choices where i can lose someone for choosing or is it just more of the same? dont wanna deal with fates and another kaze situation

If you pick BE and side with Edelgard, you lose all the church staff including Flayn. If you side with the church, you lose Edelgard and Hubert, and Seteth becomes your new Lord kinda.

GD deals with the lore and backstory of many important characters, including Nemesis, and the Idmitri/Edelgard conflict isn't really explored much. You can recruit the same characters you did in BL except Dimitri and Dedue.

no spoilers, but how good are the church route, character wise? I sided with Edie, but reserved a save slot for this path?

Attached: __felix_hugo_fraldarius_and_sylvain_jose_gautier_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_reo000222 (1500x1500, 245K)

As far as difficulty goes, assuming you're playing on Normal/Hard, I'd say in terms of map difficulty:

Silver Snow > Verdant Wind = Azure Moon > Crimson Flower

With NG+ and statue bonuses active, you shouldn't ever have to grind. And if you do the new yellow auxiliary missions, you will be overleveled no matter what, and have tons of money.

did they fuck?

I liked it a lot. It's not as exciting as Claude's route, but it threads a lot of the same ground. I actually prefer the church route because it's interesting to see the church staff take center stage for once, whereas they mostly play second fiddle in the other routes. It's also one of the routes where you find out a lot of the actual history of Fodlan, the other being Claude's route of course.

damn i kinda liked flayn oh well guess ill recruit the one chick from golden deer also seteth as a lord? thats interesting.
ok so it wont be too bad. does this game have to ability to choose what transfers over or is it an all or nothing situation?

I ain't paying 85 euros for a fucking game.

Attached: rumble.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Statue bonuses, renown, and battalions carry over. You can spend renown on a new feature in your room called the journal. You can essentially purchase support ranks (for instant recruitment), skill levels, class masteries, and professor level. It's all optional though, and you can only purchase what was unlocked in your cleared game(s). Your old renown carries over, and you get 10k bonus renown for every time you clear the game. 1 clear = 10k, 2 clears = 20k, etc. I do recommend spending 4,5k renown to get A+ professor level immediately, but it's your call. You also get access to crests you can put on any character if you want.

Is it seriously 85 euros over there? Jesus christ.

Ingrid needs to get some cultural diversity directly injected inside her

No, they're just shitposting. Either they're taking eshop prices at face value without using vouchers, or they're confusing eshop prices with physical prices. I paid 60 euros for the full game and DLC.

Can you use a voucher to get the base game and season pass?

Nah, but you can buy the base game with a voucher and then buy the DLC, or just buy it physical for even cheaper.