mega.nz/#!ltpxHApJ!bKzq6Mj9Zc7rpatb5GgT9aadNDTtHTLtMvg7sSLozOU
youtu.be/TxHAZE0Wrxo?t=256
mega.nz/#!xkxU1AxQ!HONbx-a9kqTvPW_dWV6lAe72T4jBPJO4LZu4TsxpEF4
steamcommunity.com/app/632360
mega.nz/#!R9hmVQAT!D60CquA1uDUGSkBo78Cd-EliNsWWsWKd4CuXiLCVuCY
thunderstore.io/package/baekhorangi/SteamBuildID/
youtube.com/watch?v=TxHAZE0Wrxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand these posts. I understood with RoR1 because hosting and connecting to games barely worked and was a huge pain in the ass, but in RoR2, if you want to play with others just start a lobby and post a code, dingus.

characters that are viable to pick up strides of heresy...

Attached: ScenesFromAHat.png (512x384, 351K)

Literally nobody.

NA East Monsoon

Commando, Arti (if you take the ice spear)

commando
bandit
rex
arti

What items are good on Bandit?

I NEED SWEATY SLICK LOADER ABS PLEASE

>dont want to cheat in challenges
>really want mult saw
>get a blue shrine on the pillar without mobility on stage 2
>scorched acres as stage 3
>this repeats 5 times
>get the fucking shrine and pay 4 coins total for delta
>get the preon
>dont get a single fucking imp overlord for 20 stages
alright im cheating all this shit in. fuck you hotpoo

Lots of crits, backup mags and also utility since he kinda sucks in that regard
AOE stuff is also always nice for stuff like wisps for example since he struggles with crowd control early game
You could also always stack shaped glass but get ready to get called a lunar item abusing skrub for that
This post might be totally wrong but this is how I personally play Bandit

Attached: 1568842223966.gif (218x350, 1.84M)

how do i rex on monsoon

Does artificer still no way of avoiding spash damage from greater wisps?

3/4 get in here faggots

3/4 gonna give it like 5 more minutes

>just get ___ item bro
is there command/sacrifice in this game yet?

• Also noting that a few of the Challenges seem very difficult at first glance - watching to make sure people can unlock them over time. It's fine people can't get them all in the first week :)

Here's some icing on the cake for you.

it's literally a straight upgrade for commando

Alright, give me your fucking monsoon tips. I want to consistently get good at this horseshit. Mainly playing Artificer and Merc.

blazing bandit looks pretty cool

Attached: blazing bandit.jpg (1920x1040, 490K)

I dont even know what celestine or malachite adds to a model

celestine gets a little crown/tiara thing, no clue for malachite

Why does singleplayer run like shit when I mod the game?

>merc
abuse iframes, ezpz
>artificer
be careful of regular wisps, their chip damage is the run ender

isn't it just the little spikes poking out of them

Attached: malachite.png (2048x1536, 3.51M)

There is with mods, but otherwise no

probably

There is an issue with R2API at the moment. Ghor, the third developer helping hopoo and his partner, is working with the modding community on how to fix it.

>rex
>most of the items don't show up on his model

Attached: 1462574876737.png (444x357, 171K)

looks best on artificer

the game always runs like shit

he should have a tree growing on his back that has the items coming off it like fruit, like the super happy tree or something

Attached: Superhappytree[1].png (688x708, 590K)

Do we have any discord channels for RoR? I'd like that very much

im pretty sure they all show up but are just scaled down and glued on to somewhere that isnt clever or cool

>commando monsoon
>all going well
>hit level 4
>30 mins
>hit up tele
>orb lad swooces in from top of the screen
>double vagrant
>two elder lemurians spawn on top of me

Fucking Gamestop

Is it just me or does Loader seem like she wasn't ready to be released yet?

Her primary attack animation when standing still makes her legs swivel back and forth like she's got no friction on the bottoms of her feet. Also focus crystal is enormous and just clips into her hand.

anyone have a link to modanon MEGA? the link i had bookmarked doesn't work anymore

there's the official one, but I don't believe there's any Yea Forums specific ones, no

>discord

Attached: 1554467829311.jpg (597x569, 209K)

>Start game
>Fucking nothing spawns, takes minutes to get one chest
>Fuck it, tele rush
>NOW everything spawns, plus boss
I swear Hopoo can't even balance the Director properly anymore.
I also hope the next set of items we get concentrate on healing/buffing defence. RoR1 had tons of these items but this time round you're stuck with one armour items that does fuck all unless you run and a bunch of healing items that do minimal work.

fuck off

Did RoR1 used to have so many useless items as 2 does or where the few good ones so good that it didn't matter?

US West

Elders are probably my favorite enemies in the game. Such a top level threat.

I've had runs where I find a chest right next to the pod and decide to wait just long enough to get some cash for it since I can already see the TP. I routinely end up waiting past 45 seconds before a single enemy spawns. It's not like I can do productive things in that time either, it's just 45 seconds of twiddling my thumbs waiting for the game to actually start.

>official modanon
mega.nz/#F!qXAGAaDT!mFinG0O_LbB788uU8GVj8g

mod of modanon that keeps robeless and jetpackless arti and cageless loader, also has bustier merc
mega.nz/#!ltpxHApJ!bKzq6Mj9Zc7rpatb5GgT9aadNDTtHTLtMvg7sSLozOU

I think it had more useless items but was also generally easier so it didn't matter as much.

is seed volley literally useless? Why is the only new ability they gave Rex fucking shit

Because it's balanced around drizzle.

It had some god tier items but plenty of useless ones.
The main difference is that it has artefacts while RoR2 currently doesn't. If they add the Command artefact back into RoR2 it'll make the game very easy.

The detail around Huntress' vagina bones is doing things to me here.

youtu.be/TxHAZE0Wrxo?t=256
I really love the Siren's Call theme when it gets going

source?

How do I git gud in monsoon? Should I be progressing through the levels fast and fighting bosses asap or collecting all items before moving on?

I dunno, recently played the first game while waiting for skills 2.0, maybe it's me being hella rusty, but it seemed like 1 is harder then to (when compairing rainstorm difficulties)

>11 minutes
Man I only ever hear like 30 seconds of it.

>didn't have big interest in RoR 1, but sequel is supposed to be an improvement, why not try it
>3d means even more time to find everything
>get rekt on the very first teleporter barely denting Greater Wisp
What the fug

>play loader for the first time
>doesnt actually punch, she just slaps

Worst gripe with her.

stick with it. at first its fucking brutal, even after playing RoR1, commando being utter shit doesn't exactly help either. Unlock mul-t and huntress, they are significantly better IMO. Don't even try playing monsoon right now, it'll rip your asshole

I'm looking forward to getting the full story and lore. Whoever Providence's brother or sister is sounds pissed in the lunar item logs but also says that using the planet to horde dangerous lifeforms was retarded.
Wish the item logs were proper item inventories with SCP style warnings and such like the first game though. Now they get a brief bit of world building instead, which is nice but feels less immersive.

This.
RoR1 loader was like POW! POW! BOOM!
RoR2 loader is... riding wisps.

Same. It turns out all the stages have great music, but Chris made the tracks so long we all only hear the warm up. This is why everyone thinks the OST sucks, its like it was made for another game.

How do I engineer?

Attached: 1454813343269.png (587x621, 373K)

trying out 10 man
connect 80.110.108.168

bungus and nkuhmanga's suggestion

thing is, judging by logs from ror1 and some ror2, planet's inhabitants weren't particularly violent when survivors weren't arond. one log in ror2 suggests they had communities that coexisted peacefully

Yeah the logs are NICE, but it feels weird to get these sort of "short stories" if you will. Given a choice, I would 100% prefer log entries from the these would be plunderers/survivors.

Attached: qY0gOXO.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

look out for spies, upgrade teleporter, watch dane's metal management video

how the FRICK do i get alt skills

>Try playing Drizzle at first to get used to the game and unlock shit.
>As Commando, use your roll to dodge out of the way of projectile attacks and out of AoEs. Just hold M1 as him because that's your primary method of damage in his case. Yeah its boring, stick with it, there are better characters soon
>On Drizzle you can take your time and farm chests a bit to make yourself (hopefully) stronger
>In combat, no matter who you are jump around like your bunnyhopping in Quake. This fucks the AI's aim and vastly improves survivability
>Most early boss can be beaten getting up close and circle strafing while hopping
>Most characters have damage falloff at a distance, so fighting short to mid range for most classes is best
>Don't worry about dying. The point is to die eventually either by your own hand (optional on the seventh stage) or until something gets you. There are even early unlocks for dying.

by inflicting great pain upon youself

"no space on unreliable channel 6"? that mean it's broken or it's full?

The lunar items suggest otherwise. Lumarians, Golems and such are called "planet killers" but the person talking, and calls out Providence for saving them.

Why the fuck is happiest mask so damn bad now in 2?

okay, need to re-read the logs

Providence's bro was just jealous.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Transcendence.png (1126x670, 557K)

On first loop, grab a chest or two then beeline to teleporter, don't backtrack too much after the event is over for chests. Getting to stage 3 at 8 or 9 minutes into the run is good timing. Up to you whether you wanna farm up stage 4, there's more guaranteed greens here than earlier stages in a loop and a way for a guaranteed red depending on which map you got.
Past the first loop you can start just rushing the tp then backtracking around for chests because getting to this point assumes you have mobility by now.
Or you can just full loot every map and attempt to brute force your way through with sheer number of items but that isn't likely unless you've somehow filtered your loot pool.

Real cool options there, game

Attached: 20190922093153_1.jpg (1920x1200, 192K)

I never got his log. I played for hundreds of hours but that bastard was the only boss never to drop one.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Brittle Crown.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Is this game playable for people without friends or the ability to make them? I mean, is there some sort of way to find random people or do you have to take personal initiative to invite or get invited?

the story is this involved? never played 1. quick rundown? aren't we just shooting hostile forces?

musings on rougelike mechanics in a form of breaking the 4th wall

she needs the combo from ror 1 back

I want to know why this other entity wants the planet. They said themselves its now full of asshole monsters, and I doubt he'll be fond of the humans there either.
Perhaps there's some hidden secret or power hidden in one of the ruins somewhere.

Yeah it's perfectly soloable and there are quickplay lobbies. Good luck with that though

you can't choose wrong!

I have an announcement to make

Providence is a bitch ass motherfucker

Players were the bad guys in 1, and possibly are in 2. Imagine your planet undergoing an endless genocide for no reason.

Theres a quickplay

Are there any must-have mods?

At this point I feel like I've seen and done everything vanilla really has to offer, but I enjoy the game and am hoping mods can provide some reason to continue playing.

PROVIDENCE
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Attached: 1562179138203.png (634x752, 960K)

Enemies with items is for you. Fucks your shit up good when an elder lemurian zips the fuck over to you with 10 hooves and then burns your lights out.

dev thoughts #9

>players
>the bad guys
All the providence and his pets had to do was to let them go.

ror1: providence aka the boss fucks up Contact Light, a cargo ship that was flying near the planet the game takes place on. Ship crashes, survivors crash-land. Native species of the planet that are usually peaceful turn hostile when they spot the surviviors. Survivors scavange Contact Light cargo, kill hoardes of natives, find crashed Contact Light, fight and kill Providence and leave the planet forever changed.

lewd mods

Humans were up to something on the planet, the final boss of RoR1 prevented their main ship from leaving with their teleportation technology. The survivors fight their way through hordes and hordes of aliens to try and escape. Eventually they kill Providence, who sometimes insults the player with his last breath (you monster) casting doubt over what exactly humans were doing on the planet.
>Players were the bad guys in 1
The planet l i t e r a l l y attacks first.

Imagine letting genocidal and highly dangerous people go away with your teleportation technology.

>>hit level 4
mins
That's where you fucked up. 30 mins in you should be finishing stage 5 at least.

killing in self defense is not murder, nor does it make you dangerous

RoR1
>The Contact Light is a transport ship carrying a bunch of SCP style items: even if some look normal and mundane they all have either paranormal or enhancing properties to them
>Picks up a teleporter device from an alien world
>Providence, guardian of that world steps through and destroys the ship, presumably to protect the technology of his teleporters/his world
>Ship crashes, vomits cargo all over the planet
>Escape pods containing a group of survivors, some hired to protect the ship, others just workers using their tools as weapons crash into the planet
>Survivors fight their way through the hostile world, using the cargo to gte more powerful but mutating and losing their humanity along the way
>eventually get to Providence in the Contact Light's wreckage.
>Now insanely powerful, they kill him and use the wrecked ship to get home, leaving one final view of a landscape littered with the corpses of the creatures they killed behind.
>As he dies, Providence sort of implies they were the villains all along
>Most likely because the ship was stealing shit across the galaxy for unknown reasons.

look: >...Why did we have a teleporter from this planet in our cargo hold?

what if Prov's brother was a god of war or something. or the species that inhabit the planet were uplifted/genetically modified for war (kinda like krogans from mass effect) and the war somehow didn't happen because of providence (or maybe it did happen, it ended, and providence took the current inhabitants as refugees)

No it's okay for Providence to murder thousands of people because some company made the call to steal a teleporter from some shithole planet.

sayvwhat you like, but Rex is still my favorite.That being said, his new skill sucks. A 5 second cooldown on his main damage dealing attack is terrible

Attached: Rex_Profile.png (618x732, 566K)

>never played 1
you fix this right fucking now

Attached: 1472864740492.jpg (1538x922, 1.02M)

I do like the stories that are a bit connected or share characters, so you can piece together a more complete timeline of events

So I heard that the sticky bombs get nerfed hard. Have the updates made them at least decent?

I've never played multiplayer in ror1. ror2 is playable solo but it's of course harder if you're alone

please just fucking remove the clay dunestrider
its a shitty boss

NA East Partially modded 3/4

Scorched Acres did this: First sticky bomb has a 5.5% chance to proc when attacking an enemy, each subsequent sticky bomb increases the odds by 2.5%. Skills 2.0 upped the chance from 2.5% to 5.5% with each stack.

i don't think planet's tech was that advanced for humans. they had all sorts of crazy stuff in CL's cargo, so teleporters aren't that cool for them

Will this ever do anything, bros?

Attached: oblivionegg.jpg (2411x1780, 1.64M)

>Try playing Drizzle at first to get used to the game
Bad advice drizzle is so painfully easy even on my first game ever i had 80 mins run before i decided to kill myself because it was so boring. It's impossible to lose on drizzle even if you tank everything so it will teach you bad habits.

I'm sad Commando made the jump so poorly to 2. Hopefully by the end of development he's somehow made not shit, he was my favourite in 1 aside from Acrid.

Attached: the funball experience.gif (480x360, 2.93M)

They don't scale in damage anymore, only proc chance.
So yeah, they still suck. Crowbars are pretty good now though.

Right now Rainstorm is kind of bullshit until they balance things out. What I said was fine.

Loader would be much better if she had more weight and momentum to her swings and had a spire instead of a floating tesla ball

what's a funball?

this full now?

Proc chance was changed from 2.5 to 5%

Rainstorm is still easy.

wait what did they do to crowbars?

It really isn't sure it's a bit harder but it's completely fine for a new player.

The imp log flatly states that humans haven't achieved teleportation.

>Field Notes: Oh. Fear. The Imp causes me fear, with its razor sharp talons and its one eye, locked into mine through my helmet. The Imp uses a propellant to hover above the ground, giving it superior mobility over everything.. including me.

>Unlike the other fauna on this planet, the black imp is aggressive to all other species. Is the imp also stranded here?

>The Black Imp can move from location to location, seemingly instantly. I refuse to believe that the Imp has teleportation; that is for fairy tales and quantum physicists. I won't accept that it can achieve something biologically that the human race couldn't achieve in its entire history.

>tfw Commando is the only character I have fun with in RoR2, outside of Loader
Fingers crossed for Sniper, I need another hitscanner with good range and minimal gimmicks.

Attached: 72332.jpg (250x187, 7K)

wait for artifacts 2.0

After a lot of practice with him I'm finally having fun, but he does need some fixing.
>Hotpoo think his roll is fine as is and the discord community suck their dicks about it the moment anyone brings it up
>But also releases a lunar item that straight up upgrades this roll by replacing it entirely with something good
I don't get how they can give every character with a dodge some bullshit iframes but Commando is okay with a mostly cosmetic waste of a skill slot.

Is there a mod that combines the fem mod and the big titty merc mod

huh, somehow I never knew that they nibbed the tele from the Planet. I always thought they were kinda passing by and Prov was like "nice ship you got there, would be a shame if someone would destroy it"

There are no heroes left in man.

Attached: 1528927947505.png (498x713, 442K)

scroll up

I need an immunity dog, quick!

Cracking those open will be how you unlock Bandit, HAN-D and Chef as secretly added characters in a future update.

Is there ANY use for Effigy of Grief? I've only seen it spammed by Mercs who sprint into the lunar shop, then fling it on the ground near the door so no one can move quickly through it

is it bobms from spite?

Can you actually die from falling off the map or will you always spawn on the map with at least 1hp?

There is probably not much to it, other than pun. I mean these are Easter eggs

I hope they add in our boy in the future. And that 10 man games become a thing. those were the best.

Attached: 1500824949352.jpg (1280x731, 231K)

>tfw rushing to the celestial portal while 5 claymen are shooting you and you almost fucking die because of a frost mob freezing you
>rex skin is just a shitty recolor, no change to the model like with merc
why do they hate my boy

Attached: 20190922154814_1.jpg (2560x1440, 792K)

why does everyone bitch so hard about commando?
I think hes fine, but he is just weak early. he still has debatably the strongest late game

With big titty merc I meant the right pic

Attached: FemMercOptions.png (2172x792, 1.48M)

Why is he so fucking bad and why does hopoo insist he doesnt need balance changes? it was like pulling teeth to get them to make the attackspeed change to his R
>Bad reticle bloom when his main thing was accuracy in 1
>Bad movement ability
>Aoe locked behind challenges
>Bad damage outside of his alternate m2

>"But he scales well with items!"
Like nigga so does everyone else and they dont have the absolute uphill climb in stages 1-4

Attached: 1567517736818.jpg (499x499, 191K)

Maybe they didn't read the memo that his R is good now.

MUL-T is unarguably the best character after the first stage. Genuinely busted fucking character that makes everything work out.

Because his moveset fucking sucks in a 3D game and wasn't adjusted well to make up for that, he feels like shit to play.

Attached: 1554703788069.png (666x666, 28K)

Based on Brittle Crown and the rest of the lunar items, there was a trinity of gods/guardians, Providence, N'kuhana (who is dead and now governs death) and an unnamed third referred only as , who was trapped on the moon by Providence and is now released. is also the patron/maker of the Lunar items.

Everyone's strong late game you moron.

Attached: 1555213765931.png (500x486, 57K)

Shooting in a 3D space is inherently fun. Commando is fun by design and will only progressively get more fun as new enemies are added and he gets an alternate Shift.

Attached: 2532421.gif (178x175, 455K)

>literally gay skin

Attached: rex_alt.jpg (418x544, 174K)

What's arti's skin look like? I just spent all morning unlocking her skills.

>Lunar items are both a blessing and a curse
I wonder if his boss fight will reflect this.

Rex is instantly fucked if touched by malachite lategame.

>no red
>no yellow
>no orange
do a check up for colour blindness friend

robes become black and her bracers, helmet and jetpack become shiny silver

Shut the fuck up everyone else that shoots is more fun then Commando he isn't fun by design anymore.

Attached: 1560371807285.jpg (1200x2132, 431K)

woolie has a vid with skin and ability showcase

*trans skin

I really like his backstory. I assumed he was one of those pirate drones overtaken by a parasitic plant, but he's actually just desperately trying to protect the genetically modified plant he was tasked with protecting.

eh, too dark. more like bi

why the fuck do they all have their own flag

Lmao, MUL-T has too short of a range and his Rebar Puncher charge is annoying and Huntress is garbage autoaim. Get the fuck out of here.

I need some more risky rain edits boys.

Attached: tumblr_nnshi9IQ4U1sczpcpo1_1280.jpg (906x565, 41K)

Clay Swordsman and Ifrit when?

>that fucking image

they want to be a part of something
thats the entire reason for their existence
im willing to bet that a significant portion of people inwhatever sexuality communities there are arent even gay or whatever
they just want to be a part of something
like a gang but even more retarded

>don't really like commando due to his weak earlygame
>can't stop playing him because his skills scratch that basic gunner itch
Hell, I even like his grenade, just hope it gets a damage or radius buff. It's okay to have an opinion.

Attached: 1569093147542.jpg (800x449, 105K)

It probably reflects his instability after being left brooding for centuries. There'll be a secret extra boss where he hasn't gone insane yet and is his full strength.

>not playing melee MUL-T
Chainsaw procs everything constantly.

I love the Memri TV edits

Attached: 1555283606259.jpg (655x480, 221K)

how does multiplayer work? Do you just rob each others of items

I'm pretty sure it's just meant to visually contrast the original. There's nothing in the robot's backstory that says anything about fucking human sex politics. He likes his cabbage. Leave him be.

Would he be pointing at a beetle guard, ghost or barrel?

items cost more
more enemies
more interactables (chests) spawn
there is enough for everyone

Is there anything better than getting red item from locked box, when your friend is the only one with keys?

Attached: 1545249704111.jpg (192x220, 13K)

Acrid when?

Attached: 1559431977416.jpg (1500x1500, 134K)

More items spawn and you should distribute them thoughtfully based on character. Much easier to play with a group of friends then randos as you can actually plan.

Attached: wdwd.png (961x531, 679K)

mega.nz/#!xkxU1AxQ!HONbx-a9kqTvPW_dWV6lAe72T4jBPJO4LZu4TsxpEF4

>He likes his cabbage
Hope they add a skin that makes the entire plant just cabbage green.

I can't even get the key because the unlock is broken

I beat the Siren's Call worm, that gets me a red right? where does it spawn?

Attached: mercsword.png (1276x904, 530K)

Attached: 163403.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

>worm
You're talking about Alloy Worship Unit, I hope. The item spawns next to that cylinder of orbs in the open area. Sometimes it's a green.

It's an orb, not a worm. You probably just killed the teleporter boss.
Break the eggs on the map and the special boss spawns. The new item drops around that strange huge ball-pillar

it's how plants look in UV light (or how bees see them, I can't remember exactly), of course there's no politics. just comparing the colors really

Attached: 1561596079120.gif (400x380, 45K)

Clayman Mercenary mod when? Shouldn't be too hard to strip him of his armor and slap a jar on his head, right?

>The only clay men we currently have in RoR2 are ones who've been playing too much Heavy in TF2.

>Suppressing Fire now fires more shots with extra attack speed

Attached: commando at full power.jpg (664x500, 53K)

Effigy of grief

funniest thing is being a fag yourself and looking at those flag waving retards like "don't you have something more interesting to do with your life?"

whats the other unlock for commando? 20 stages with no lunar items?
or does it have to be on monsoon?
i'm on >drizzle because i was just rushing the unlock and dont want to end my run and check. it took 2 fucking hours for an electric worm to spawn

Attached: Comp+of+ror2s+fun+guy_a7064e_7060645.jpg (1200x984, 214K)

Electric worms are the worst. They take forever to spawn and by the time they do by toaster is fed up and runs the game as a slideshow.

Love it.

Fathers when?

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (339x491, 130K)

hopefully hopoo will add arc visualization (a la mul-t's grenades)

This shotgun feels so bad
It's like they set out to make the most unsatisfying piece of shit ever

>play arti
>unlock her new r
it's crazy how different she is to play with this, I think it's the gold standard for alternate abilities: completely changes her playstyle while simultaneously not being blatantly better

Attached: lemur target.png (139x151, 49K)

they'll probably change the sound effect in the next patch

I'm trying to do this myself, but haven't played in a while.

together with "ports" of maps from ror 1

I got it by accident on a wisp-only level

Attached: c8bbe14802134be0af902d25c41690e38916e31e0c35cfd747d9b6b702e2ecf8.jpg (323x322, 27K)

>you hear a distant whirring"
where the fuck now

Attached: 1524237528734.png (417x376, 28K)

Shit needs more than that, at least make the bullets all shoot out at once or something, and make them not straight lines.

why did the nerf engineer so hard? played last night with some friends and my turrets couldnt survive at all and kept being smashed almost instantly at later levels

>dont want to cheat in challenges
Why not? The core of the game has nothing to do with stupid challenges.

Wouldn't that be a treat. Ancient Valley in particular with its verticality and potential to fight on a great bridge at the top of the map. or fighting at the bottom, at its struts. Go on hopoo. Make me happy.

Attached: Ancient Valley.png (1225x946, 1.72M)

commando needs serious buffs in general, so yeah

they are also hit by the 250% regen nerf

we already have ice themed stage
enjoy your underwater bullshit

is rex the only survivor with a log thus far?

Attached: 1573342423587.png (444x730, 450K)

Rallypoint is nice, but like I said, AV has immense height going for it that none of the other maps have right now.

siren kinda tried with the height and it sucks as half the cast because of it

How to edit the save file? When I open it in notepad++ I get a single line that's barely readable.

I'm fine with hopoo nerfing stuff for balance reasons, but they NEED to fucking buff useless shit as compensation. the item pool is so polluted with useless shit

It's trying, but the teleporter doesn't spawn nearly enough at the top. So many runs, and I always get it at ground level, or in the caves.

>Why not?
not him but literally sense of honor. I don't feel that I deserve to use the ability if I didn't unlock it fairly.
except shit like 12 crowbars. takes absolutelly no skill, so after not seeing a printer for three games straight I just gave up and cheated the thing in.

Reminder that we're getting a patch this week.
"Outlined below is our intended development plan for Content Updates (CU) going forward:

-Hopoo Games begins and develops the CU
-Submit to Gearbox QA once the CU is content locked
-Launch the CU on PC
-Address any Week 1 feedback + bugs with a small patch"

steamcommunity.com/app/632360

Attached: 1559444495072.png (1434x1434, 130K)

Would a vertical level be fun? Spawn points always at the bottom and the teleporter is always at the top of it? Would be funny to see your engi friend fall off.

That's some top tier autism you have, user.

What a story Merc!

>Would a vertical level be fun?
Not as the majority of the cast, no.

does everyone need the more players mod or only the host

God bless you user

This. Hopoo only ever seems to nerf, balance requires buffs too.

Commando needs Death as a skin.

Attached: tumblr_ppzbklMPkG1xyvf5uo1_500.png (500x391, 63K)

I just want to get commando's monsoon challenge done. Why wont it let me?

I'd rather keep weird crossover stuff out.

Because Commando is a weak character in general and is more RNG reliant than the others.
My guess is they mean him as a tutorial to show how important items are but its poorly done.

Host?

It feels like he does pissweak damage compared to himself in the first game and everyone else in this one.

Attached: 1494560625495.jpg (650x450, 79K)

Do something else, get some lunar coins and buy a shaped glass. If you get enough coins you can always jump on the bazaar looking for a good red item like Tesla.

YES

imo, he was pretty weak in ror1 too

>realize rex is literally a mechanical spider from ror1
>rex itself is just the plant part, but probably took over a broken spider after the events of 1
>helps survivors
What's Rex's endgame? Is he native to the planet or no?

Attached: 1565598410731.png (539x720, 294K)

Quite the opposite, Rex is the robot. It was tasked with taking care of 80 plants but he sucked it at it and 79 died. He hoisted the last one ontop of itself and now cares for it.

oh yes, I do

If i don't get a feather as arti before looping i usually start over

Nice.

>>realize rex is literally a mechanical spider from ror1
he isn't. he's a hydroponics unit either from contact light or the ship RoR2 characters arrived on

I personally enjoy the short stories since they're not fagging it up with some insanely obscure 2 lines of "lore" like Dark Souls and its ripoffs

>love RoR 2 so much that I'm going to install the first one while they pump out content
hope it's gonna be fun

If there's demand I can probably make this happen.

JUST MAKE RED WHIP BOOST MOVEMENT SPEED BY 50% WHEN YOU DON'T TAKE DAMAGE
IT'S FUCKING WORSE THAN A SINGLE ENERGY DRINK

It's either that or they get the teleporter and easily teleport an entire human army there to fuck them up instead of fighting like ten dudes

post your most played guy

Attached: commandostats.png (714x399, 44K)

there's a bunch of shit items/abilities that's very easy to fix but they just won't do it
because it's early access and content and bugfixes is priority

they should just hire a couple more dudes to help them with coding and bug fixing. it would not affect their vision of the game and it would just speed up frustrating parts

no
artificer is futa
you can see that when she gets the berserkers pauldron and goes into fury and her giant cock pushes up her loincloth

Huh, I don't remember Rex having a bio before this patch. Pretty cool.

Second would be REX at 14.38%

Attached: sd1gYUB.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

was there a fem mod pack with any huntress mods?

Why not hire a couple more dudes to make making content faster? Why should they spent time to "balance" shit that will likely be changed later on anyway?

not yet

holy shit loader is so much fun
>charge a zoom punch
>it crits
>instakills a dunestrider

So, is saw MUL-T viable on Monsoon? He feels really weak now in general because regen nerf sort of ruined his tanky playstyle and going melee with him seems like a suicide.

Attached: 1480299472321.png (800x1001, 373K)

yeah that's what I meant by coding, I just don't want new people to design items when that's hopoo's expertise

just added. It made me look at him completely differently. I thought it was some wierd plant that corrupted the spider robot, and turned out the poor thing just tried to protect it's cabbage against all odds

who's the RoR 1 crews daddy and who's the RoR 2 crews daddy?

>10 man
its almost impossible to get 5 anons to play a fucking game and you want 10?

I always bitch about commando being shit and he's somehow my most played character. Arty and Merc share the second and I'd actually consider them my most played chars

I've seen it done

EU/NA east

Attached: 1568896496891.gif (400x480, 443K)

How impactful is lag on the gameplay?
I live in Tokyo and I want to play with you, shitters.

Attached: riskofrainmercenarybow.png (500x500, 23K)

I'll shot a 10 man if someone can link me to the 10 man mod.

That's because his pew pew pistols and stupid rolling are fun. They may be sub optimal and he's at the mercy of RNG and getting AoE items, but when you get him going it feels fantastic.

not that much since bosses are gigantic shit, you can't really miss
just join and try

oh no my penis

get out of japan faglet

how good is your japanese

Attached: riskofrainhuntressandpoisonguy.jpg (960x540, 307K)

why does imp overlord exist?
fucking telefragging tanky piece of shit nigger

You just know

nah, that's cause I only have like ~120 hours in the game and commando is the most played because I had to unlock other characters (and then I refused to play mul-t because he was op and had to unlock huntress).
plus, I leeroyed about 10-15 commandos since the update hit, trying to unlock his skin and other stuff in order to make him less shit

Attached: riskofraingame.png (1907x887, 54K)

Loader. Also Loader.

how the fuck should I bind my keys in 1?

I'd like to demand it.

Attached: 1500848856457.gif (500x500, 2.13M)

ancient scepter when?

I miss funballs

Attached: 1455488660182.png (700x1244, 41K)

>Irken Armada lookin headass

Haven't played this since launch.
What am I in for?

>acrid using his bile to run a little bit faster
Fuck man I love these.

Attached: 1560166831437.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Playing with Yea Forums a couple years ago
>Always as sniper
>Constantly one-shotting the boss across the map
>Nobody ever saw it coming and half the team always died to surprise funballs during what they thought was the half way point in the fight
Man that was fun. I hope funballs come back for this game.
>tfw the first time I got the endgame and pots of gold flew out of monsters and I thought they were glitchy funballs.

if you have side buttons on your mouse bind ult and equipment on them. shift for 3rd skill, F for sprinting

kek, nice one

I don't think you can accurately call Providence a bad guy, but I don't think it's accurate to call the survivors 'the villains' either. Providence was protecting his planet from potential human invaders/looters. The survivors probably did not realize what the owners of Contact Light were involved in, and while they killed many innocent creatures they simply were doing what they had to do to survive. Just as you can't fully blame providence for allowing his planet to be endangered, and wrecking a ship with innocents on board you can't blame the survivors for not rolling over and letting imps feast on their bones.

i do asdf for abilities. w for item usage E for interacting and q is automatically set for looping. arrow keys for movement and space for jumping.

Attached: riskofraingolem.png (600x657, 13K)

daddy and mommy then

>Rex
A spider plant robot who uses his health to attack
>Loader
Basically spiderman, can use her grapple for amazing mobility
>A bunch of new items
>Two new maps
>Hopoo supposedly found a "bug" where Drizzle's regen affected the other difficulties six months in. Both proving they don't playtest outside of Drizzle and making Monsoon much harder unless you get healing items
>The AI director is now fucked and takes forever to get going, unless its a boss fight where it spams EVERYTHING.

rex would be 10x as fun if his stupid weaken passive was replaced with a boost to move/attack speed the lower his health is. prove me wrong

oh shit I'm blind lol
in ror1: qwer for abilities, a for interacting, t for active items, f for swaping. arrows for movement

get a stealth kit

Having his movement and or m1 be better the lower his health was would be sick.

Why yes, I do absolutely loathe and detest fun with passion. How could you tel from just a single glance?

Attached: moncoon.png (400x400, 93K)

>RoR1
Loader is Daddy, Acrid is Mommy
>RoR2
Loader is Daddy, Artificer is Mommy

>the sand level with all the clay pots and the deep pits of flowing black goo has the title "Origin of Tar"
>clay men are made out of thick black liquid and have a clay pot on their head
So is the sand level their birthing place or something? Are dune striders their mothers, and are they sacrificing their eggs to protect themselves?

How do I monsoonerate as artificer?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_20190910_um_21.23.14.png (1215x1169, 764K)

Sure can't wait for Loader's mobility to be fucking destroyed next patch.

The game needs more "danger" items in general to actually synergize with his health costs. Stuff that activates when you take damage or have low health.

abuse hover+rocketjump

"Why yes, I do play the game on Drizzle."

Attached: mugt6kfjtpf31.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Everyone but merc and in some cases engi. Engi is kind of reliant on his shield to get the most out of his turrets, and Merc needs his dashes for the mobility they offer against flying shits. If you've got the Opinion build online on Engi then it is amazing, as anything that'd kill your turrets by that point doesn't care about the shield anyway. On anyone else it is a straight upgrade to their shift ability, 3 seconds(+3 seconds) of not getting hit, gaining movement speed, slow fall during sprint, and 25%(+25%) of your hp over the duration. Getting an Afterburner makes it even crazier. If you're running Sawblade on MUL-T it is one of the best items for him period, since nothing makes you put your sawblade away as long as you hold the button.

Attached: endgame huntress.jpg (1200x1854, 392K)

Stuff does get buffs. Look at Frost Relic for example having been given 5 times its original damage, or Artificier's proc rates being massively increased, or Commando's R being given attack speed scaling. Stickybomb stacking is double as effective as last patch, Aegis is actually incredible now, big drone got a cost decrease, Engineer's mines are good now.

>Commando
>Monsoon
>Stage 1
>Easy
>Horde of Many

Attached: (Z) Make it Stop.gif (320x288, 2.92M)

>Everyone
Absolutely not Merc, MUL-T or Loader. The latter two's primary damage skill is on their utility slot.

Attached: 1569096469857m.jpg (607x1024, 81K)

Time to reset the run.

Attached: 1460147738054.png (695x467, 27K)

Is there a textless version of this?

Attached: 8101b0d5d3e163af11cf9729aace1e83fadb8d42.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

So that's how sawblade MUL-T can compete with the other melee characters, all he'll needs then is a bandolier for more frequent upkeep and he's golden.
MUL-T works fine with using the nailgun too.
>1569096469857m.jpg
>mobile posters in charge of sharing images

Attached: EExyh3MXoAA-Sri.jpg (1213x2048, 250K)

Commando... Arti... Rex...

What's commando wearing on his head? Is that an unreleased item?

what the fuck am i looking at, that ain't the Mercenary I know

NA

jesus christ.

Attached: painfully thicc.jpg (609x725, 228K)

nice potato quality image

mommy

My go to for keyboarding 2d games is WASD movement and JKL+UIO for other buttons. Shoulder buttons in an emulator go on Q and E. Feels very comfortable because it's so similar to typing hand position.
I'm convinced that 80% of the reason people think keyboards suck for sidescrollers is because they just use arrow keys like it's still 1993.

Wrong, originally relations between the humans and Providence and his crew were good. Then they tried to steal their shit. Providence can only fuck up the UES Contact Light because there was a teleporter from Providence, the planet, on there.

its a game gives you an item that would have made your run but only during a run where its useless to you episode.

Attached: 1534126487934.jpg (488x454, 94K)

spectral circlet

Attached: 1697062540_preview_affixhaunted_body.png (380x451, 186K)

EU

mega.nz/#!R9hmVQAT!D60CquA1uDUGSkBo78Cd-EliNsWWsWKd4CuXiLCVuCY

>human skin
absolutely disgusting

is anyone hosting a lobby where we all go for the loadout challenges?

>MUL-T's primary damage skill is on utility slot
Maybe before they fixed the bug that caused it to deal 8x damage to elites.

Artificer is human and your retarded headcannon is wrong.

what mods tard

what am i doing wrong

Attached: Capture.jpg (669x236, 22K)

Celestine elite item.

Not sure why Hopoo hates fun so much, RoR1 let you do some great shit, but this time they want you to feel vulnerable all the time no matter how powerful you get.

I just like latex or rubber skin
I don't care about the canon or headcanon of the game

Here, for you.
thunderstore.io/package/baekhorangi/SteamBuildID/

How does one play as rex? I need this knowledge so that I may do the same.

Nothing, retard just didn't make it so unmodded clients can join

EU VANILLA

Attached: 1554625169709.png (942x781, 27K)

Luck

yeah, I've already read others' summaries. somehow I've never noticed the part with people from CL stealing the teleporter. I always thought that Prov just had the power to teleport like this

That is one of the weirdest fetishes around.
Lucky for you you can just use the mod that doesn't make her nude.

Attached: 1552282227886.png (146x163, 28K)

I'll never understand why they removed his invulnerability during roll. I just use it for mobility now since the tracking on wisps/golems is insane. I much preferred the idea in RoR1 of just not getting hit over this weird shit they're doing now where you should plan on taking damage until your items eclipse what the game can offer. I'm pretty miffed about loader for that reason, but at least her kit is really fun.
sorry dude people literally can't understand this, good luck convincing them
who isn't? don't get hit, or kite till the debuff wears off, ding-dong

NA modded but non modded should be able to join

Seriously, what the fuck was Hotpoo smoking when making the intro character so fucking terrible? There's just absolutely nothing redeeming about him, the burst shot is good but having one decent attack that's only usable every 10 seconds does not a character make. His kit isn't even any fun to use, what a good first impression to the game.

>RoR2 Loader
>Male

its plus 50% dmg on every stack

It's just one step away from bodysuits.

Attached: 1569090449440.png (1222x1212, 701K)

>Dunepeople of Aphelia: lost in fanatic worship of parasitic influences
I think the tar is parasitic. If you notice when you walk beyond the flags on that level the tar starts to boil up and attack you. It might be once they were purely clay constructs but now they've been infested with tar.

Attached: commando in his final form.jpg (900x1277, 157K)

EU lobby, NA is fine

Actually in saying that I might just be retarded. Might be that they were at some point also something approximating human.

>rainstorm too easy
>monsoon too hard

Attached: 1556508132434.jpg (1242x1309, 80K)

Or at least an item referencing Deadbolt

Am I the only one who feels loader falls off way hard compared to other survivors past the first loop? I can get teleporter done on stage by 25m on monsoon but after that it just feels so bad, without attack speed you're just left with kiting around until your shift can be charged up again.

I think, Dunestriders are suppose to be like mechs and Templars guardians or whatever. Clayman in RoR1 are suppose to be the infected probably.
But wait for more lore.

>start 2nd tp on monsoon
>OVERLOADING BEETLEGUARD HORDE OF MANY

Attached: V.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I hope the switch update comes out soon.
Or you know, I get enough money to buy a new PC. Whatever comes first.

Attached: Sniper.jpg (891x800, 157K)

Good thing they are making rainstorm easier and monsoon the same
Wait a second

EU lobby, NA is fine

We need 2

At least bodysuits are just that, suits.

>play on a shitty laptop
>not even one loop and the game goes to 10fps
>don't have the willpower to play a shooter on console
"compatible with older machines" they said

Attached: angry.gif (246x205, 565K)

>Artificer
>Find first tp real early
>No items but probably fine Arti does enough damage
>Greater Wisp Horde of Many
>In an open area with no cover

Attached: 1551079453925.png (178x180, 35K)

I don't know about you guys, but I liked the music in RoR1 much better then in RoR2. It's good, but it just misses something that RoR1's soundtrack (and Deadbolt's soundtrack) had

yeah but laptops are trash. I bet that 10yo pc is still better than brand new gaming laptop.

>xeon 5450
>rx580
>get from 40 to 15 fps when shit really hits the fan

I agree, but RoR2 has a nice OST. Just nothing sticks with me as much as RoR's boss themes and the final level theme.

I feel like they arent as moody

Has anyone else noticed that you'll often find flying enemies stuck in the ground at random spots in the map, long after the teleporter has charged and everything else has been killed? I usually see it with greater wisps and the bronze things.

>strafe left
>there's another wisp in that direction
>just fucking run instead
>they're above you so you get sniped anyways
HOPOOOOO

>xeon 5450
That's your problem.

This is why you need to find the black hole item at all costs

>load into level
>Under floor
>Fall for a while
>Take heavy fall damage and respawn above
>Wisp shoots me instantly and I die
Man I hope they fix that teleporter placement. Happens to me most on the second levels for some reason.

when you claimed that you didn't want bullet spongey enemies but have done absolutely fucking nothing about the health pool of malachite bisons/bells, and then added celestine which has same hp scaling
if I ever see a celestine/malachite imp overlord I will implode into my own ass

Attached: 1569100415317.png (211x60, 25K)

Yeah, I've been seeing that a lot. Mostly wisps hugging the ground for whatever reason, in perfect health. I haven't noticed it happening before this patch, at least not often enough to bug me.

I have the same issue. I guess I should suck it up and buy a proper PC soon.

Most RoR2 tracks feel kind of flat and don't really convey much beyond the first impression you get. In RoR1 they were much more different from eachother and intense.
I like the new track, but it's hard to hear in the ensuing chaos: youtube.com/watch?v=TxHAZE0Wrxo

RoR2 has a great OST. Its just the songs are really long and you typically only hear the long intro to the actual track.

so what are the good damage items on monsoon now that every good amount of damage has been nerfed into the ground by hopoo

RoR2 is CPU limited (probably also no multithreading because my ryzen still doesn't run it that well)
When I'm 2 hours in a run my gpu is like going at 20% utilization

Damn. Is Huntresses' model still to wonky to work with? I miss the old capeless huntress mod.

yup, but it cost me 19 bucks from ali and was basically an x2 upgrade from core 2 duo e8400

on the plus side we get a little bit more time to plan things out, at the expense of carrying said plan out extremely slowly

Missile is still insanely good. Sticky Bombs might be somewhat better but I haven't gotten 5+ in a single run yet

Just fix Loader's legs bro

Attached: 1569001655688FIXED.jpg (1373x1429, 384K)

I know its unity, but is there any chance they could optimise it down the line?

yeah. I like the regular level music a lot, but the teleporter is just... it's not horrible, it's just worse then the music that plays before it

What's the problem? Guillotine makes elemental bosses a fucking joke.

It drives me nuts when I can kill the boss, which there are multiples of, faster than a single blazing elder lemurian.

I think modanon's just not gotten to her yet

>Optimizing
>From a group of people who used gamemaker for their previous games
Lmao

Guillotine is a band-aid against bullet-sponge scaling of elites.

>lol just stack this one specific item bro xD

You can't complain then that your 10year old cpu for 20$ is not running modern games well.

-t. doesn't read patch notes
>Malachite
>Health Bonus Percentage: 2820% 2350%

>got a nice commando run going
>horn + woodsprite, lunar dash + afterburner
>vargant
>vargant
>vargant
>vargant
>vargant
I fucking sware I got this fucker like 5-6 times in a row on stages where he appears. In the end I got five of them and they fucking bombarded me to death, wasn't even able to press my imba dash in time. So fucking hate this boss, it's so hard to attack him and track what's going on around you.

To add on to the other (You)s, it's not so simple now it's a green.
I've seen like 2 since the patch and I do a couple of games daily.

RoR1 music replacement mod for RoR2 when? The songs might not be tailored to the new areas but they're still a great listen.

just find a guillotine printer lmao

RoR 2 map where we fight in the Imps dimension when?

The new vulture ball boss can be extremely cheesed by merc. You just push it into a wall and it evaporates. It's so good.

I know it's probably not possible but I want one that just adds a random chance to play either music

Here ya go

Attached: Danger Dogg.png (500x440, 197K)

>we leave the planet as literal warframes

Attached: 1560974559448.jpg (640x481, 23K)

I'm playing NFS Payback on low with good 30 fps (50-60 when outside of city and no cops are around) so I can't really complain

RoR2 plays just fine on the pad though.

I want HUNTRESS to sit on my FACE!

me too man. me too

Grappling hooks and tits are temporary, iframes are forever.

Attached: bc53265.png (2187x3802, 3.77M)

I want artificer on my face, loader on my dick and huntress masturbating watching us from her cuck shed.

imagine dying to 6 dunestriders, an imp and a grovetender

I don't understand, they're not rare by any stretch of the imagination and by the time elemental bosses start showing up you should have decent enough damage to handle them, especially Malachites/Celestial.

Huntress is for endless Lemurian breeding in every orifice

I know this feel brother

Attached: index.png (300x300, 106K)

lol manlet

I want HUNTRESS on my FACE, ARTIFICER on my DICK, and LOADER sucking my BALLS!

>they're not rare
anything is rare in a game with this many items

I actually agree yeah. I find the early game hordes of many bosses to be far more terrifying than the late game malachite ones. But it evens out on some level because early game you have less to lose.

Not to mention AP rounds, it's regular early to mid-game enemy Malachite/Celestial elites that cause the most trouble, I'm not sure what the other user is babbling about.

>WHRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Solus_Control_Unit.png (256x256, 69K)

How is loader supposed to suck your balls with artificer's fat ass all around your dick. think for a second my buddy.

>noooo my monsoon run

Thoughts on Merc's new skills?

Personally, I prefer Rising Thunder over Whirlwind now, since it launches enemies, nets fall damage on smaller ones, and lets you attack bosses while getting you out of harms way more reliably.

Slicing Winds felt like it takes more effort than it was worth. Losing invincibility in favor for distance seems counterproductive for a melee character, though I could see it being useful if you had Brainstalks.

Attached: raiden.png (796x640, 506K)

Life finds a way.

>his balls arent a foot long

Anyone have a screenshot of what modded loader looks like?

>Strafe in circles on top of him
>Immune to his attacks until he reaches the shield phase

Attached: 7321.png (416x364, 120K)

This game just feels like playing pachinko with an occasional shop to trick you into thinking you have much agency in how your run will play out

Slicing Winds is probably a little bit less powerful overall but its a very welcome option for wanting to start a new run after the last three runs got ended because you mistimed your eviscerate and got one shot because you were deep inside the ass of an overloading worm or flaming dune strider
its nice to have some form of range option

Not to mention how is Loader supposed to suck anything with that helmet? Huntress can, sure. Not Loader.
The real fantasy here is Artificier on face, Huntress on dick, and Loader user her loading gear on Huntress to give me a hand with my load.

Attached: 20190612025843!SM64_Big_Mr._I.png (415x366, 157K)

This is going to sound really autistic but I still watch the original early access trailer a lot despite having many many hours in this game. That particular cut of "Into the Doldrums" is really good and I just think it's a fun trailer overall. Also lel at the guy getting some items stolen from the bazaar printer

>waste 10 mins fighting him for one red
>now so behind on time even a really good run is finished.

>1 gorillion years until we get Glass, Spite, and Command back

Attached: Acrid RoR2.png (800x450, 494K)

But how else am I supposed to pretend I'm Vergil when playing this game

Attached: 1554866001925.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Would two charges of Slicing Winds be enough to consider it over Eviscerate? That's a substantial buff, bust still sounds dicey over the dash+iframes.

If they are going to copy paste a boss from Destiny, couldn't they give us a cool one instead? If they really wanted a servitor then insurrection prime would have been way better too.

Attached: roderick-weise-mech-3-white.jpg (1920x823, 453K)

>couple coming in aren't commando and huntress

>strafing

Attached: loader boss (1).webm (640x360, 1.45M)

>Loader now uses Enforcer colors

I love the new loader playstyle but why change the color?

Attached: 1568672955730.jpg (720x647, 46K)

>commando's new skills are shotgun and grenade
brehs....

If you genuinely think this I pity you.

Attached: 1564362763964.jpg (480x480, 19K)

the unlockable skin gives loader the classic stripes
you can do it user

NA

>giant eyeball robot is destiny idea lmao

fucking zoomers

Because it's a different character from the first game.
Obliterate on monsoon with her

How does one into 10 man lobbies if one is not modanon?

I know, it's great.
On Rainstorm at least, fuck Monsoon until Commander mode, it's insufferably RNG.

I think Hopoo-- for whatever reason- have gone out of the way not to fix him. I don't know if they only play on drizzle or what but the difference between him and the other characters on monsoon are obvious to anyone who's honest with themselves. The replacement shift lunar item just seems like the dev team having a laugh at commando players expense. Still my favorite character in any ROR

I'm sure you feel very elite by hacking in lunar coins and grabbing every glass shard you can find

smaller enemies dont take fall damage

>got my first monsoon obliteration with Loader because she's so fucking busted and easy

thanks hopoo

You can just stand on it. It will continually aim up towards you and spin around, it can't knock you off.

>perfectly avoids all the vulture shots during this

Loader? I hardly know 'er!

Attached: 1569142010885m.jpg (952x1024, 114K)

Hostile response. I pity you.

Attached: 1558542822071.jpg (1536x2048, 316K)

Yeah? It literally is a destiny enemy. The skin icons are also directly taken from destiny

it's one step ahead my dude

Please just unlock the fucking shotgun already.

What a woman

Attached: Loader I learned it by watching you.jpg (490x378, 124K)

Nah, he's mostly talking about Servitors in general and how similar the look.

Attached: roderick-weise-servitor-1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>tfw artificer will never 'mire you

>rainstorm

Attached: 1525685243506.jpg (317x299, 71K)

>go into a Yea Forums room
>filled with shitters who just cheat engined their coins to 99999999
>they are the probably the ones telling people to "git gud" in the thread
it's sad desu

Attached: 1446403809724.gif (236x213, 97K)

I also cheated in all the new achievements for the alt skills and alt skins, wutcha gonna do about it fag?

There is a ten man server each evening that fills to capacity.

Nothing much, just feel a bit sad at the absolute state of (you)

>go into a Yea Forums room
>one or two have coins in the millions
>the others in double or single digits
>doesn't matter because everyone just uses their coins when they feel like it
How dare people have fun with a mediocre game mechanic.

>Loader but Krekk0v art
hmm yes

Attached: 75614008_p1.png (1500x1416, 601K)

Just screencapped this and sent it to Hopoo and Randy. Enjoy your ban.

new Yea Forums RoR2 rule: you can't say "git gud" or "just don't get hit lol" unless you provide a video proof of actually being gud and/or not getting hit

Call you a little bitch

Attached: a2f6f0e6e42079102e95fc3e338cd4eb-sample.jpg (707x1000, 77K)

yes, thank you, I feel very ashamed ;c

i want to lick her sweaty

10 man lobbies are like fucking magnets, it fills up to max in the time a 4 man gets two players.

>duo running monsoon with my bro
>cheese loop 2 scorched acres by having him float with arti under the tele aoe
>run distraction by kiting with afterburner+tonic Mul-T
>zoom past 5 imps and touch the portal
>obliterate
cheatfags and drizzlets will never know this feeling

I want to give Rex and his plant friend a nice place to live with lots of sunlight!

longcoat skin when

Adding in charges would probably make it too good, but then increasing its reload time would end up bungling it the other way. I'm sure down the line there will be an item for 4th skill charges like with Mag/Afterburner.

Oh, darn, must have been a different item that finished them on the way down. Either way, it certainly knocks flying enemies out of the way.

>RoR1 Loader regular attack is punch and smashing his targets with invincibility like a juggernaut.
>RoR2 Loader regular attack is bitch slapping them with a charge punch included

Attached: Tumblr_nswlopazfC1r4d8lyo1_500.png (405x324, 150K)

>I could have cheesed loop 2 scorched acres as arty last night
FUCK

same. almost let out a tear after reading his log

Probably not a fuel cell for your special skill. Ancient Scepter though...

having 2 uppercuts and just launching the enemies certainly is fun

transcendence actually worth it or morons picking it up on level 1 from a pod and paying for it later when they pick up good health items?

Yes they do. You can kill hermit crabs with fall damage for the challenge, not just push them off the edge of the map.
I view knocking flying enemies away as a downside personally.

tfw you find rex and his batteries ran out but you give him a new fuelcell and he tags along with you because he thinks you are here to help his plant friend.

Attached: 1545635680985.png (780x702, 743K)

trans is good on short runs (obliterate)

Worth it if you can avoid taking damage for prolonged periods of time and/or have no healing items. You can use two strides of heresy if you want to benefit from shadowwalk and recharge shields through it.

i know they dont take fall damage because i kept launching enemies with the uppercut twice sending them 20 metres into the air and nothing happened when they landed

Post 4player lobbies

Sunlight would be too harsh. This plant thrives off of starlight from much further stars than a sun.

Requesting this with ROR2 loader pls and thank you.
Maybe even with fat tats...

Please stop with the cheating moralfagging. We're all paying to alpha test a game. If Hopoo doesn't add save file hashing and reset all profiles by the main release they're retarded

"This is too hard/annoying/boring/etc. I'm not doing it" is feedback if you don't personally like it

What's the optimal Artificer loadout?

aint that hard to just filter it bro

Something's up then. Either the skill cancels fall damage somehow, or the patch broke enemy fall damage.

>play arti
>full charge an m2 and shoot it at a bronzong
>it passes right through the hollowparts of him and comes out the other side
>mfw

Attached: 1544481861097.gif (540x300, 2.84M)

either that or elite enemies are immune to fall damage

Attached: 1564175863745.png (454x519, 18K)

When you realize the "don't fight him" warning was added because someone tried it and he's still there and they're not

what do you mean by tele aoe?

>resetting progress
Those of us who worked for our unlocks and skills will be fucking pissed.

I think an ideal solution would be to add an old-fashioned cheatcode menu to the main menu. That way people could see the option there and google "Risk of Rain 2 cheats" and unlock everything that way. Then just have it mark their name in game as a cheater, and disallow completion of challenges until they turn the cheats off.
Everyone wins. People who want their unlocked skins to show they're not 100% absolute shitters will be able to prove they earned them, and people who don't care can deal with having a frowny face next to their name.

Fair enough, especially when you want to get gold and they keep going out of reach. I view it as a way to get the meatier enemies (Brass, Greater Wisp, Elites) out of the way while the smaller/weaker/important targets can be killed by the time they do get back.

Just get them again then, it doesn't take that long. Easily doable in a single weekend.

Attached: 69598619_2100447836722323_1769501907199459328_n.png (406x431, 235K)

just back up your save before 1.0 (or before any big update, for that matter)

>Those of us who worked for our unlocks and skills will be fucking pissed.

>unlocked most of the skills when stickys were broken and when guillotines were broken and when you could edit lunar coins into your plaintext savefile and join public lobbies

If you don't reset your profile at release build you're doing yourself a disfavor imo

Then just cheat it back in

Attached: 1361918507355.png (203x209, 3K)

aoe = area of effect
The bubble of the tele extends downward, so if the tele spawns on one of the narrow bridges, you can have an arti float under it to charge it.

so, you've placed arty under the tele, charged it. what did you do with the boss, just curious

Once you get the tele to 99% nothing more will spawn, so then you just need to clear the small stuff and 1v1 the boss.

>Can NEVER FIND THE FUCKING TELEPORTER ON WETLANDS ASPECT BECAUSE IT'S ALL BROWN
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look for the orange sparks that surround it not the teleporter itself. They can be seen from far away and usually even when the teleporter is covered by terrain.

Don't forget the part where it spawns in one of those caves so you never see any of the glowy particles until you're right next to it anyway.

ah, ok, I understand now. I'm a little slow today

calling (you) a little bitch cuz we're both the same person (anonymous)