ITT: fetishes given from vidya pic related, life drain used on cute girls

ITT: fetishes given from vidya pic related, life drain used on cute girls

Attached: 1567470182948.png (500x281, 301K)

take a gander

Attached: ll.jpg (214x235, 7K)

Soooo you got a bloodless ryona fetish then?

Corruption.

Attached: 18556789fa121996ae34353e9533444d3ed28418c35997e7a29d295ab4a21096.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Are fetishes developed in childhood from external influence impacting your developing mind, or on the spot? Are you born with a fetish in your mind like sexuality and then just realize you have it once you see corresponding material that awakens it? I'm very interested in this sort of psychology and would appreciate sincere answers.

Dead Rising gave me a zombification fetish.

Attached: latest.jpg (700x394, 49K)

seconding that one. The zombie grapples in Melee's adventure mode also

Also I could've sworn seeing a scene in a live action sci-fi show on TV where some woman was strapped to a table and some kind of sentient snake slithered all over her, might've been one of my first boners. I think she was part of the "good guys" and corrupted into joining the evil side from it, straight up doujin stuff. No clue what the show was though

you should read crossed

>gaining fetishes

How? If you are old enough there is no way that would happen.

Attached: EHa3vR2ML.jpg (1200x1143, 524K)

vore is a shit fetish

Fuck you.

Same. Also redeads
I dont like when the girl is in a ton of pain. Just held down and drained/raped/vored. Ass slaps and choking is sexy too, but she can't be beaten too much or else its not hot to me.
My fetishes came from childhood. Then evolved to me fantasizing every night of girls i know being vored/raped etc by monsters.
The redeads grappling and biting girls turns me on more. I used to fap to that before puberty. I thought i was squeezing pee out

I gained them when i was young

Corporate subliminal messaging. Not even intentionally half the time, but they are sure going to exploit it.

This

basado
get dabbed on

same size vore*

Seethe harder vorefaggot.

Agreed. Girls getting slimed up by likelikes is sexy as fuck. And raped by tentacles inside as she squirms. HNNNG

I don't think the concept of "gaining fetishes" is entirely accurate.

You always had that fetish or in other words the capacity to be aroused by that stimuli, but you weren't made aware of that fact until this point. You'll get people saying stuff like "Bridget made me gay", but you were always gay or always had the capacity for homosexual attraction, Bridget was just the moment you realized you were gay for cute girls(male).

the only one seething ITT is the guy in the thread for a thing he hates

based
cringe

>mind control women

Sigh

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 28K)

Why was mind control so prominent in kids media? It's like they WANT children to turn out weird.

Doubly so for the "I just wanna be swawwoed whole an be aww warm an snugwwy in a cute girls bewwy UwU" retards that throw shitfits over anything even remotely resembling a bad end. that's not real vore, that's just getting off to sitting inside a damp sack.

You too, huh? Mine's grown to include some sorts of deformity and mutilation. Lately, I've been collecting images of Kuchisake Onna and whacking to that.

the girl power event from melee gave me a femdom fetish

This retarded ass idea that kids should be sheltered from all bad things leads to people having to tell stories in odd ways sometimes. so instead of torture or violence you get tickling instead of manipulation you get mind control. When you are that young you are always taking shit in. When you turn 12 and all sexually suggestive media is still locked down and hidden from you, you have urges that gotta go somewhere.

Ruto from Zelda has made me have a fetish for both female anthros and blue skinned girls.

No, you're confusing basic libido with conditioning. Most fetishes are learned and developed, but they aren't always obviously connected to sex.
There's a large population of latex fetishists in the UK, because so many kids grow up wearing rubber raincloaks and rubber boots.

this is a bit fucked up but I have a sexually attractive people fetish

Idk, but Code Lyoko awakened something in me when I was a kid. I'd was legit dream for weeks on end about the stupid jellyfish mindraping Aelita.

remember those things in wind waker that would grab onto link and suck on him lol haha

I realized I had a fetish when I was 18 year old when I found a bunch of japanese illustration depicting it and since then I can't stop thinking, talking or making things related to it

I have no idea how I got one but having a fetish is a blast
Pic related

Attached: 2019082001.jpg (415x259, 37K)

You've got good taste, user.

Attached: a69.jpg (639x502, 42K)

Give me ideas for how to work your particular fetish into a videogame.

I have an armor fetish. I have absolutely no idea what I could have possibly watched as a child that gave me such a preference. I watched the same shows as everyone but I actually didn't watch any mecha or capeshit.

>bondage, tickling, mind control, tf, petrification, amputation, inflation
All of these can be made into debuffs in a video game

My brother molested me as a child and now my top fetishes are cp, shemales, and my own sister

got a thing for panties from amy in sonic advance/adventure

I've been considering drawing up some short comics about a slit-mouthed woman, but I have other projects on the go atm and don't want to commit to too many things at once. Also, I get the feeling that Monster Girls as a fad has peaked and nobody will care.

I do, and it would make a slurping sound when draining. I wish you could play as tetra and have that happen

Slimey tentacle enemies hold you down and molest you. Also just add redeads and like likes

It'll be the same as how echidna wars dx did it

RJ256172

>my own sister

It's an unproven and (baseless research wise) belief in modern psychology that fetishes are tied to either trauma or a significant event in your life which just fucks up the sexual wires.
From just pure talking to people about how fetishes form it's always "since childhood" type, so it seems accurate.
Omorashi still the best fetish which is underrepresented outside of kojima games, get fucked normalfags

Women with big weapons preferably Hammers

Attached: Amy_hammer.gif (334x334, 1.33M)

Video games made me gay.

Facesitting

Sophitia from Soul Blade.

I would care, user, I would care.

Barefoot characters who arent normally barefoot
First time I saw art of barefoot Peach i nearly came in my pants

Good taste man. My only complaint with games like that is you dont have fetish moves that you can do on enemies.

fuck imagine having a fetish where it's not possible outside of drawings/sfm. that is genuinely a fate worse than death

Same

Attached: Amy_pant.gif (512x512, 2.48M)

not really its just like never being able to visit an awesome fiction video game world. But sexual

>play Hyrule Warriors
>Zelda gets an Ilia costume that makes her barefoot
>get a boner
I don't get it I'm not even a footfag for fucks sake.

I like it more that way. Doesn't seem right that you can just use the same moves against them. At least in echidna war's case

Except the sex drive is one of the primary human drives, food shelter water procreation. Your procreation is whacking off to cave drawings, that shit is counterintuitive

Only if you put "post" in front of it and "disposal" after it

>autogynephilia
>boy turning into girl
I wont become a tranny so I have to stick to magical fantasies...

Speaking of which, I wonder if videogames nowadays have given anybody AGP, or if the whole tranny trend is too recent for that. I can think of mai natsume from blazblue, but its been mostly traps in vidya until now; actual gender bending seems more like its been an anime thing.

2d shoot'em up with giantess boss fights with secret winner finishers and secret losing finishers

Anime shit can pull gender bending it off because it's dismissed as a weird anime thing. If any other kind of media did it it would be mired in controversy. (Unless you're atlus lol)

Senran Kagura had a DLC exactly like that.

Attached: 1540808436070.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I get that but it just would have been nice to be able to see vore without having to lose or take dmg. In a game that can be hard and annoying at times.
But thats Japan for ya all the characters have to be victim of the fetish and only victims.

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Yeah man that shit was great, wish they would make a full game of that. If I had the power I would do it myself and make so much money.
Only games that come close are Deep Space waifu which sucks and another one were the giantess are in the background and you destroy clothes but they are not boss fights

Attached: 1555169546851.gif (426x240, 2.64M)

I have a fetish for massive army battles.
Thanks RTS

Attached: RA3_Desolator_Comic.png (921x502, 651K)

skintight bodysuits

Attached: dcy37xa-453f113d-85ab-4dae-8843-cb52b39981e6.jpg (1920x3413, 928K)

Nobody was even talking about trannies before you did you fucking retard

>TALL GIRLS

Dont know if it's a fetish, but it went from "preference" to "defining trait" for me after FF12. I only dated tall girls (im 1.90) and my wife is almost 1.80 our daughter is only three months old but she's definitely going to be tall too

Attached: Fran_FFXII.jpg (1200x1600, 441K)

It was a fetish that wouldn't be possible outside of drawings/sfm/video games/etc. just like previous post mentioned.

Attached: 1550581520158.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

I dont understand the anger behind this post.
Agp is just a potent fetish with an unfortunate cultural movement behind it.

I have an assimilation fetish and I have no idea where the fuck it came from, I just find the risk of becoming turned and become a part of some other species or collective to be sexy, its fuckin weird man

Attached: xc39cfe3c4bab9ef0b4266f276b52dca4.jpg (602x617, 67K)

>assimilation
>Posts a Chinese character

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (105x97, 5K)

Not Vidya but this movie gave me a pet play fetish.
There's this one scene in the movie. Just watch it and you'll understand.

Attached: 244665_open_season_2006_1400x2100.jpg (560x840, 153K)

It was actually by coincidence, she is a real cutie though

Attached: 15498457.jpg (1100x1300, 111K)

Fuck man now I'm let wondering what the scene is. It's been well over a decade since I last saw this movie.

they made a game on the Xbox

Not Video game related but I got a fetish for forced marriages and amazonian girls after watchibg that one episode of Yugioh GX

Attached: 74edd0221d54b13936d1d769d2863853.jpg (2048x1536, 224K)